Friendly staff, great Location, clean and safe environment! Location is easy access to the 14 freeway, and nearby target shopping center! Pet friendly

Great Place to live! Offers great amenities and new and current finishes. The Friendly neighbors truly make it a great community. To live in.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Our experience has been one that has been very pleasant. Everyone on the community staff has been very helpful when needed. The property is well maintained and quiet.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Love the building and the surrounding neighborhood.. the people who work in the office are polite but we have only lived here for 5 months and have had repair on our kitchen sink like 4 times and they tell us not to use the garbage disposal.. I think that is ridiculous

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Spacious townhomes with private patios. Heated swimming pool . New and improved gym. Wonderful maintenance crew fixes any problems promptly.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I would only give it 2 stars. No parking spaces for the guests. Even if they want to rent a unit they’d backout because there are no available space for their guest.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The property is beautiful and the units are as well however all of that is overshadowed by the fact that anytime I have a guest they park across the street in a residential neighborhood and I have to drive over there every time. No guest parking unless you pay extra when rent is already $3k. It is ridiculous to say the least.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Living here is great and peaceful its just the parking. We should have visitor parking for friends and family to park when they visit. Employees and staff is great and friendly

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very nice apartment complex, people usually stay to themselves but everyone seems to have a mutual respect for each other. No guest parking is really annoying.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Courtney and Marilyn are amazing!! They have been very helpful as I relocate to Santa Clarita and I would definitely recommend this community

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Awesome quiet community! Not a lot of guest parking but ideal location in the valley. Quick drive to stores and residents. Management is friendly and quickly responds.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Clean facility, friendly neighbors, attentive staff. Amenities are well-kept and maintenance is quick to respond to repair issues. We are happy.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The Townhomes at Lost Canyon had been such a wonderful community to live in! Great amenities, great staff, near shopping centers, clean environment, and kid and pet friendly

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Great Dog Friendly Community. Townhomes are new with up current good looking finishes. They also offer various lease term lengths, rarely offered.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

so far great experience, from first meeting until move in. Office staff has always been courteous and quick to help. The Maintenance crew, led by Leon, are great. They are quick to respond and follow up along the way.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

For the most part I am pretty happy with living here. My only concern is there is no parking on site and there are people parking in the "future tenant" parking around 6pm, but it's always the SAME people (basically getting free additionally parking) , but they are asking me to pay for an additional parking spot

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

the grounds are very nice, the employees are very pleasant. I have lived here for 18 months and love it. this location is great because it is close to shopping centers.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I've lived here nearly two years. The staff has been respectful and kind, the environment has been well kept and managed. Absolutely wonderful place to be at.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The grounds are immaculate. The maintenance team is amazing. We are very happy here. The neighbors are friendly. It's a nice quiet community setting.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I've been living here for about 5 months now. I love it here. It's very nice and quiet but also very family oriented. Only complaint; not enough dog stations.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Been a resident at Townhomes at Lost Canyon has been very pleasant. My move in was a breeze even though I moived in in such a short time frame. All the staff have been very friendly. Most importantly I feel safe in my community.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I’ve been here two months so far and have no complaints. I’ve had a couple maintenance issues come up and they’ve all been address quickly and professionally.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Helpful friendly office staff. Excellent maintenance that complete repairs quickly. Quiet living while conveniently located near schools shopping and freeway.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very friendly neighbors, clean facilities, convenient location, helpful staff, quick response to maintenance, fun amenities. Only complaint is the consistent problem of tenants not picking up their dog's poo at the little dog park. Multiple complaints have been made with no resolution.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very nice clean and quiet. Parking is a challenge but overall great experience so far. Car wash, activities playground, dog park. I like being here