Moved here from Texas. I love it so far. The property is very clean and the neighbors are very friendly. Also the City of Santa Clarita is very nice also.

There is always room for improvement. They are more focused in the dog community the. Then the pipeline who has kids. Dog park is bigger than the kids park.

Ok place to live. It's pricey and there are a lot of kids that run around unattended. Hard for guests to find parking even though the paid parking for residents has been eliminated.

We recently moved in after having to pick out a community blind from across the country. We couldn’t have picked a better location. Beautiful community and the staff here made our move as smooth and stress free as possible!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The townhomes are so beautiful and the maintenance crew is so nice. It's conveniently located right by the highway and just down the hill from a shopping center. We really love it here!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Quiet, clean, safe, family and pet friendly. Awesome property management crew. Would recommend to any newcomer to the area. Close to everything. Thanks.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Amazing staff love the location and love the cleanest of complex. Love pool the gym and the house like feel of the apartment. Maintenance is great and so is the community

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I love how quiet and private the neighborhood is. I really like how clean the neighborhood and the rennovations to the gym and street. The maintenance service is great as well.b

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

We just moved in but so far everyone has been so helpful and the place was gorgeous! We love the layouts and location only thing that could be better is guest parking

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I enjoy living in this community. The staff is very efficient and respond in a timely manner. The neighbors are welcoming. Great place to raise my children

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Marilyn was outstanding !! Love my home. So nice and clean. Highly upgraded and the community is top notch. Marilyn was the nicest and fastest. Very personable and made everything happen quickly

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The staff is friendly and the property is beautiful. They made the decision to move in extremely. We are looking for6to experience all the amenities.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

This is such a beautiful and safe area to live in but it also has its downfalls. There is never any parking which is very inconvenient. Many of us are forced to park in the neighborhood all the way across the street which is not ideal for anyone with more than 2 cars or people that have guests over frequently.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Seamless! Staff is great! So far so good. We are so happy we found this place and it fits our little family perfectly. We are happy to be here and hope to stay for a while

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

#townhomesatlostcanyon Very pleasant environment, great neighbors and front office staff. The maintenance team always accommodates your request expeditiously ..... I love the community rewards app, and participate on a weekly basis. A few Amenities Access Control System With Key Fob Controls, a Dog Park Gas Barbecue Grills GE Cleansteel Appliances, Washer & Dryer in unit On-site Gym open 24/7 Poolside Chaise Lounges and much more!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I like how friendly staff and how clean they keep the grounds. They are pet-friendly. Love the 24hour gym and clean swimming pool. Rooms are big and spaciace

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The walls are very thin-very thin!. Otherwise, a great community with beautiful housing. I have not had a chance to explore the other amenities, but will do so in the future.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

we moved in here since last summer, and we love our staying here. Everything is clean in our community and the maintenance staffs always come on time and friendly. :)

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Great place to live in when you have children because of schools and a great place for them to come out and play without having to worrie about cars .

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Friendly neighbors but terrible parking. The staff takes care of the area and keeps premises clean but the residents are terrible at cleaning up the dog poop. I dont use the dog park because nobody cleans after their dogs. There's poop everywhere. Great living but 2 very inconvenient situation.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Living here is so peaceful. My kids love it. Staff is amazing. Made a great decision in choosing lost canyon as our home. Cant wait to try the gym and pool.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Though the community is pretty quiet. And grounds are kepted clean. The units were poorly built! The walls are extremely thin. The cabinets are deterating and we continuously have a leak in our dinning area from rain sipping through the sliding door when it rains. I don’t believe I received the best for my money here.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The Townhomes at Lost Canyon are beautiful, quiet and conveniently located near a 14 freeway entrance. The maintenance team is very responsive and resolves matters quickly.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

great community good for kids , love taking our daughter to the little play area and waking around the surrounding areas are very safe . The location here is ideal since we are close to Target and Costco