Very pleasant environment, great neighbors and front office staff. The maintenance team always accommodates your request expeditiously ..... I love the community rewards app, and participate on a weekly basis. Just to name a few of the Amenities:Access Control System With Key Fob Controls, a Dog Park Gas Barbecue Grills GE Cleansteel Appliances, Washer & Dryer in unit On-site Gym open 24/7 Poolside Chaise Lounges and much more!

I have enjoyed living here. I feel like there are always some areas that can be improved but the staff is doing a good job and there are not major complaints

I really like this community. The staff is great to work with and I have some nice neighbors. I love how they keep the property nice and clean.

My husband and I have lived here for almost a year and will be renewing our lease soon. The community is always clean and quiet. Our maintenance issues are always fixed immediately. Leon is the best! Everyone in the office is always friendly and willing to help with any questions we have ever had. We love the layout of our townhome and feel very comfortable here. We highly recommend this community!

Been very pleased living here since we moved in The staff is very friendly and welcoming! Marilyn, handles every situation in a courteous manner and goes above and beyond to ensure the tenants are pleased. The grounds and amenities are always well maintained.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

We really love it here! The crown jewel of this complex is the head maintenance guy, Leon. He takes care of issues so quickly and is the friendliest person. It's so clean and family friendly too. We're so happy to live here!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

love the neighborhood very family oriented community the units are done to perfection you can’t get much better than this and the prices are very reasonable for what you are getting

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

This community is clean and well kept. The townhomes are spacious. Drawbacks are guest parking is limited and the rent get raised yearly at the lease renewal date.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The whole experience started off great, took a “bad turn” due to miscommunication but it all worked out in the end. We are pleased with the staff, the facility and entire process. The apartment facility is great, and we will be enjoying all the amenities now that we are settled.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Great amenities with beautiful infrastructure. The landscaping here is phenomenal and I love the overall aesthetic of the townhomes and the community. I just wish I couldn’t hear my neighbors and they couldn’t hear us 🤣

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

My experience has been okay. The staff is nice and professional. I just wish they had rental incentives for tenants that renew their leases for longer than a year and maybe carpet cleaning quarterly for long term tenants.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

NicNice place but need more parking. Quit neighborhood. Nice pool and gym areae place but need more parking. Quit neighborhood. Nice pool and gym area

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

everyone has been welcoming and nice! We have met a few people at the pool, and walking to dog park. I really Enjoy it here. I’m glad we chose this complex to live in.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Moved here from Texas. I love it so far. The property is very clean and the neighbors are very friendly. Also the City of Santa Clarita is very nice also.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

There is always room for improvement. They are more focused in the dog community the. Then the pipeline who has kids. Dog park is bigger than the kids park.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very pleasant environment, great neighbors and front office staff. The maintenance team always accommodates your request expeditiously ..... I love the community rewards app, and participate on a weekly basis. A few Amenities Access Control System With Key Fob Controls, a Dog Park Gas Barbecue Grills GE Cleansteel Appliances, Washer & Dryer in unit On-site Gym open 24/7 Poolside Chaise Lounges and much more!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Ok place to live. It's pricey and there are a lot of kids that run around unattended. Hard for guests to find parking even though the paid parking for residents has been eliminated.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

We recently moved in after having to pick out a community blind from across the country. We couldn’t have picked a better location. Beautiful community and the staff here made our move as smooth and stress free as possible!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The townhomes are so beautiful and the maintenance crew is so nice. It's conveniently located right by the highway and just down the hill from a shopping center. We really love it here!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Quiet, clean, safe, family and pet friendly. Awesome property management crew. Would recommend to any newcomer to the area. Close to everything. Thanks.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Amazing staff love the location and love the cleanest of complex. Love pool the gym and the house like feel of the apartment. Maintenance is great and so is the community

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I love how quiet and private the neighborhood is. I really like how clean the neighborhood and the rennovations to the gym and street. The maintenance service is great as well.b

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

We just moved in but so far everyone has been so helpful and the place was gorgeous! We love the layouts and location only thing that could be better is guest parking

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I enjoy living in this community. The staff is very efficient and respond in a timely manner. The neighbors are welcoming. Great place to raise my children

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Marilyn was outstanding !! Love my home. So nice and clean. Highly upgraded and the community is top notch. Marilyn was the nicest and fastest. Very personable and made everything happen quickly