Been a resident at Townhomes at Lost Canyon has been very pleasant. My move in was a breeze even though I moived in in such a short time frame. All the staff have been very friendly. Most importantly I feel safe in my community.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I’ve been here two months so far and have no complaints. I’ve had a couple maintenance issues come up and they’ve all been address quickly and professionally.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Helpful friendly office staff. Excellent maintenance that complete repairs quickly. Quiet living while conveniently located near schools shopping and freeway.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very friendly neighbors, clean facilities, convenient location, helpful staff, quick response to maintenance, fun amenities. Only complaint is the consistent problem of tenants not picking up their dog's poo at the little dog park. Multiple complaints have been made with no resolution.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very nice clean and quiet. Parking is a challenge but overall great experience so far. Car wash, activities playground, dog park. I like being here

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Everyone is friendly and I'm excited about moving in. The location is great with just about everything I need - including my grandkids only 10 minutes away.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The Lost Canyon townhomes is very nice and family friendly community and pet friendly as well. The “extras” such as community gym, pool, and the dog park is convenient to all residents. Took out one star for no guest parking and the garage is small for TWO large cars.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

It's quiet and the grounds are always kept. The leasing office staff is friendly and always helpful. The neighbors aren't as friendly so I feel like community interaction is a bit limited.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very quite and peaceful community. The staff and the neighbors is really nice and friendly. The place itself is always clean. Its just the visitor parking tho

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

It's is a nice community. I have really enjoyed living here so far. There are a few things I think they should add but other than that all good so far.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Townhomes is nicely decorated all up to date with modern finishes.. The units all come with a connected garage. Extremely dog friendly and there is a dog park in the community. Easy access to freeway. Gated community with security. The fireplace on the patio are wonderful

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I love living here , it's quite, clean and I feel safe. It's a beautiful community. I'm glad I chose to live here with my family. The staff is very friendly.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

So far our experience here is great. It’s just that the pool is said to be 24/7 heated but it seems like it Isnt. There was a also a problem in our intercom and was also resolved for 2 weeks.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I am very satisfied with the very smooth transition to a new home. The team was available and supportive. The place is clean and neat. Remodeled, looks good

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Friendly helpful office staff. The apartments are new but there is no barking and I was towed while unloading my groceries. I will not be renewing my lease.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Some new changes in management have me feeling encouraged! Hoping for some consistency moving forward because otherwise we have enjoyed living here.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Living at Townhomes at Lost Canyon is very nice. I've been here 6 months and have had very few issues. My only complaint is there is no guest parking.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The Townhouse at Lost Canyon are one of the best community property's that my family has ever lived in. The grounds are well maintained and the staff is professional. We look forward to our next year here.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

EXCELLENT MAINTENANCE. IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY AC SOMEONE COMES TO FIX IT RIGHT AWAY. LIKE THE PERKS OF LIVING IN LOST CANYON, THE FOOD TRUCKS AND CAR WASHES.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Great community with amazing amenities! Landscaping is beautiful, easy access to freeways and shopping centers within a one mile radius.....

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Things are definitely back to improving. Going on my 4th year here and even though the transition was rough when Management changed to Greystar, I see some positives starting to flourish once again. Hoping for continued efforts to keep this a safe, worth the rent, place to live!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Love the area and the home location. The staff have been wonderful! Would highly recommend to others! Safe community and close to all the amenities.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Helped with my needs every step of the way from signing the lease to move in, get additional parking spot.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I couldn't be happier! There is so much space, the staff and community are extremely friendly and helpful! My family is home. We just love it.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Overall clean facility, kind neighbors, courteous staff. Still no improvement with the problem of people not cleaning up after their dog at the dog park.