Townhomes at Lost Canyon

My husband I I just moved in a few days ago. The management team has been extremely professional and welcoming. We received a welcome gift, which we thought was such a nice touch. I had to put in a maintenance request, which was very easy to do, and it was answers in a timely manner.
We are so excited to join the community. Marilyn and Edith have been so welcoming and helpful with the whole process! We are very happy and can’t wait!
Beautiful property with great amenities. Staff and maintenance crew are always helpful and respectful. The location is great for schools, shopping, and entertainment.
Amazing and caring community!!! I’ve been living here for a bout a year and have no complaints with this community. Very quite and is very family friendly and oriented!!! The staff here is also very nice and helpfu.
Love this place!!! Friendly staff, good amenities and well maintained grounds. Staff is very attentive to any questions or concerns residents have.
Love the location and cleanliness! Worth the lease. Just would like more parking. Maintenance response time and result are excellent which makes us have second thoughts about moving else where.
We have only lived here a couple days. But so far we love it. There were a couple issues when we moved it - things to get fixed. But the leasing team and maintenance team responded very quickly and fixed things. We love that it feels like a community. The kids here have already come and made friends with my daughter and asked her to play with them. She loves that. And it makes us happy to see her loving her new home. Everybody so far has been friendly. The only thing so far that has been a little bit of a struggle is the guest parking. For this complex there is not a lot and the spots fill up fast. Had a couple times where I wasn’t sure where my guest could park. But other then that, so far we are really happy.
I’ve enjoyed my 6 months living here. I have met some nice friendly neighbors. This is definitely a community I would recommend. The maintenance crew is the absolutely best.
Very pleasant environment, great neighbors and front office staff. The maintenance team always accommodates your request expeditiously ..... I love the community rewards app, and participate on a weekly basis. Just to name a few of the Amenities:Access Control System With Key Fob Controls, a Dog Park Gas Barbecue Grills GE Cleansteel Appliances, Washer & Dryer in unit On-site Gym open 24/7 Poolside Chaise Lounges and much more!
We love the location! The people are super nice that live here! Everything is always so clean! If I ever need anything front office is my go to place for fast answers!