Very nice place, friendly neighbors. Only complaint is the parking and the people waiting at the gate to come in when you leave through the exit.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

We love living here. The townhomes are beautiful and spacious and a great value. The neighborhood is great. The community is clean and safe.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Like I said in the other review this place is nice I like it I feel that it had potential for more. A few more upgrades and minor things here and there and I feel this place can be better. You guys should talk to the owners about making some changes. All in all good job keep up the kard work. Thanks for all you do.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

We just moved to Lost Canyon and truly LOVE it!!!! The town home, the amenities and the staff have been wonderful! Maintenance staff is also wonderful -- promptly works on service requests! Looking forward to a long stay at Lost Canyon!!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

It has only been a few days but so far our experience living in the Lost Townhomes has been great! I have enjoyed coming into the peaceful neighborhood! I have no complaints!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Wish they was better guest parking, but overall, we love it here. The maintenance team is incredible, and the grounds are beautiful & clean.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

So far the move-in experience has been excellent. Very easy process and super helpful staff. The fact that everything is electronic with a rewards program is amazing.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

It's a safe environment and there are lots of kids to play with my 11 year old son. It is a good experience. The pool is a really nice addition as well. I take my kids to the pool all the time.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

It’s always clean and feels safe when we walk at night neighbors are friendly and polite management are awesome and lots of free parking now

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

My experience at the Townhomes at Lost Canyon has been a very enjoyable one. The staff is always helpful, professional and ready to meet all of our needs.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very Nice and safe complex. The grounds are impeccable and the Townhomes are very spacious and modern. The amenities are nice and its good to have a 2 car garage. This is a safe area with lots of families. Pet friendly, and a designated play area for small children

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Great place to live!! The Townhomes are very spacious with modern appliances and the pool area is great for relaxing or grilling. The grounds are very well manicured.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Good place to live. Nice amenities. Queit most of the time. Some residents let their young children Rin freely without supervision and those kids can get loud at times. Residents are friendly.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Townhomes of lost canyon is perfect and great for family starting. This is place is clean and quite. Good environment for kids. The staff also is really nice and helpful on every needs

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Really happy with my move overall. Everyone was very welcoming and made me feel at home. Happy to be here feels good to be in a safe community.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The community is a beautiful place, well kept, and a wonderful atmosphere. The maintenance crew is very friendly,they wave when they see you

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Amazing place to reside. Quiet, convenient and cost friendly. Parking for guest will be easier as of September 1st. The property is always clean. Management is awesome, friendly and available. What more can I ask for.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Wonderful living here. Very little noise and the amenities are a nice plus. Maintenance is very timely and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I've been here for 9 months now. It's very nice but I don't like how one of the dog stations was removed now we only have 2 for the whole complex. I don't like how they don't have parking for guests. My guest have to cross the street. I pay a lot of money to live here so we should be able to have more FREE parking.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Everything has been great here! The staff is super nice, and helpful in literally everything we have needed. There are many families here too. Nights are quite.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Responsive and courteous leasing and maintenance staff. Clean and friendly community. Crazy expensive rent, but you get what you pay for. It's a great facility.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

My family and I really enjoy life here. We enjoy the peace and quiet. We like the idea of the dog park for our little fur babies. I met great neighbors and enjoy family time by the pool

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Love this community and the staff is amazing! Maintenance crew is always on top of it as well as the staff is always friendly and kind . Community remains clean and amenities are amazing!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Friendly staff, great Location, clean and safe environment! Location is easy access to the 14 freeway, and nearby target shopping center! Pet friendly

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Great Place to live! Offers great amenities and new and current finishes. The Friendly neighbors truly make it a great community. To live in.