I love this community! It’s peaceful and all the residents are very nice. The pool and gym areas are always clean. My townhome is spacious and a very accommodating for my family. This place is great!

Beautiful landscaping. Great infrastructure. The managerial staff are always professional and welcoming. The location is also excellent and one does not have to drive long distances to grocery shop etc

Nice place to live, parking sucks, kids run around without a care in the world, so that's a little dangerous......outside is maintained very good. The gym could use some more equipment, but it works.

Management is great from day one help on everything a easy move in . When we had to do something in our new townhouse it got done ASAP.when something needed to be fixed it got done

We just moved in a few months ago and have and an amazing experience with the staff here. From the leasing process with Marilyn to our first maintenance ticket with Leon! The service has been stellar!

Living here has been a great experience. Staff is very friendly and attentive to residents needs. General areas are kept up very nicely. Overall I give it two thumbs up!

Though I’ve only lived here for less then a year, my experience has been great! The staff here is very nice and welcoming. And maintenance is on top of their game!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very pleasant environment, great neighbors and front office staff. The maintenance team always accommodates your request expeditiously ..... I love the community rewards app, and participate on a weekly basis. Just to name a few of the Amenities:Access Control System With Key Fob Controls, a Dog Park Gas Barbecue Grills GE Cleansteel Appliances, Washer & Dryer in unit On-site Gym open 24/7 Poolside Chaise Lounges and much more!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I have enjoyed living here. I feel like there are always some areas that can be improved but the staff is doing a good job and there are not major complaints

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I really like this community. The staff is great to work with and I have some nice neighbors. I love how they keep the property nice and clean.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

My husband and I have lived here for almost a year and will be renewing our lease soon. The community is always clean and quiet. Our maintenance issues are always fixed immediately. Leon is the best! Everyone in the office is always friendly and willing to help with any questions we have ever had. We love the layout of our townhome and feel very comfortable here. We highly recommend this community!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Been very pleased living here since we moved in The staff is very friendly and welcoming! Marilyn, handles every situation in a courteous manner and goes above and beyond to ensure the tenants are pleased. The grounds and amenities are always well maintained.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

We really love it here! The crown jewel of this complex is the head maintenance guy, Leon. He takes care of issues so quickly and is the friendliest person. It's so clean and family friendly too. We're so happy to live here!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

love the neighborhood very family oriented community the units are done to perfection you can’t get much better than this and the prices are very reasonable for what you are getting

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

This community is clean and well kept. The townhomes are spacious. Drawbacks are guest parking is limited and the rent get raised yearly at the lease renewal date.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The whole experience started off great, took a “bad turn” due to miscommunication but it all worked out in the end. We are pleased with the staff, the facility and entire process. The apartment facility is great, and we will be enjoying all the amenities now that we are settled.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Great amenities with beautiful infrastructure. The landscaping here is phenomenal and I love the overall aesthetic of the townhomes and the community. I just wish I couldn’t hear my neighbors and they couldn’t hear us 🤣

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

My experience has been okay. The staff is nice and professional. I just wish they had rental incentives for tenants that renew their leases for longer than a year and maybe carpet cleaning quarterly for long term tenants.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

NicNice place but need more parking. Quit neighborhood. Nice pool and gym areae place but need more parking. Quit neighborhood. Nice pool and gym area

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

everyone has been welcoming and nice! We have met a few people at the pool, and walking to dog park. I really Enjoy it here. I’m glad we chose this complex to live in.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Moved here from Texas. I love it so far. The property is very clean and the neighbors are very friendly. Also the City of Santa Clarita is very nice also.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

There is always room for improvement. They are more focused in the dog community the. Then the pipeline who has kids. Dog park is bigger than the kids park.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very pleasant environment, great neighbors and front office staff. The maintenance team always accommodates your request expeditiously ..... I love the community rewards app, and participate on a weekly basis. A few Amenities Access Control System With Key Fob Controls, a Dog Park Gas Barbecue Grills GE Cleansteel Appliances, Washer & Dryer in unit On-site Gym open 24/7 Poolside Chaise Lounges and much more!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Ok place to live. It's pricey and there are a lot of kids that run around unattended. Hard for guests to find parking even though the paid parking for residents has been eliminated.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

We recently moved in after having to pick out a community blind from across the country. We couldn’t have picked a better location. Beautiful community and the staff here made our move as smooth and stress free as possible!