Townhomes at Lost Canyon

4.4

4.4

Marion
Awesome environment. Well kept and neat. Staff are wonderful and accommodating. The apartments are spacious and have pretty much everything. Location is close to shopping areas.
Shakira
I am overall conflicted. I have had our bathroom flooded due to the neighbors clogging their bathroom. Our ceiling leaks water in the kitchen whenever I take a bath My neighbors are extremely inconsiderate with their dog barking each day at 6:30am - 8:30 am. And all day on the weekends Just ready to move
Sara
The staff here is incredible! Marilyn is always willing to help in anyway she can and Leon is always willing to help with any repairs needed. So grateful for the staff here!
Verified Resident
it’s very comfortable and safe. the community is also nice and clean, the pool and gym add on to the list of things to do. i am happy to be in this community.
Felix
Wonderful Place to live!! This is our second year being here and we love it here the service the up keeping, and the professionalism. We still have a bit of an issue with the gate not opening during after hours.
Ashley P.
I have lived here for about three years now and, this community is very family friendly. Management her is awesome! They are fast responding and very helpful!
Ewan
Great community with wonderful amenities. Beautiful flora and fauna, and a hop skip and a jump from major highways, restaurants, and mall. I enjoy that I can walk to target, which is up the hill or take my boys to martial arts without having to drive. Accessibility is Everything!
Verified Resident
I have not one complaint since moving here. From the office help to LEON and maintenaince. Nothing but five star service. The grounds are always kept nice. The pool and gym are amazing. Neighbors speak. Children are polite. Just awsome.
Latira
Annabel is amazing, This is our first time in the valley and looking for a great experience in a wonderful community. These townhomes are gorgeous and very private very secluded. Love the fact that it’s a gated community.
Verified Resident
So happy here that we renewed our lease! All the staff is helpful and our neighbors are friendly and considerate. The neighborhood is great, too!