My experience at the Townhomes at Lost Canyon has been a very enjoyable one. The staff is always helpful, professional and ready to meet all of our needs.

Very Nice and safe complex. The grounds are impeccable and the Townhomes are very spacious and modern. The amenities are nice and its good to have a 2 car garage. This is a safe area with lots of families. Pet friendly, and a designated play area for small children

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Great place to live!! The Townhomes are very spacious with modern appliances and the pool area is great for relaxing or grilling. The grounds are very well manicured.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Good place to live. Nice amenities. Queit most of the time. Some residents let their young children Rin freely without supervision and those kids can get loud at times. Residents are friendly.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Townhomes of lost canyon is perfect and great for family starting. This is place is clean and quite. Good environment for kids. The staff also is really nice and helpful on every needs

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Really happy with my move overall. Everyone was very welcoming and made me feel at home. Happy to be here feels good to be in a safe community.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The community is a beautiful place, well kept, and a wonderful atmosphere. The maintenance crew is very friendly,they wave when they see you

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Amazing place to reside. Quiet, convenient and cost friendly. Parking for guest will be easier as of September 1st. The property is always clean. Management is awesome, friendly and available. What more can I ask for.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Wonderful living here. Very little noise and the amenities are a nice plus. Maintenance is very timely and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I've been here for 9 months now. It's very nice but I don't like how one of the dog stations was removed now we only have 2 for the whole complex. I don't like how they don't have parking for guests. My guest have to cross the street. I pay a lot of money to live here so we should be able to have more FREE parking.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Everything has been great here! The staff is super nice, and helpful in literally everything we have needed. There are many families here too. Nights are quite.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Responsive and courteous leasing and maintenance staff. Clean and friendly community. Crazy expensive rent, but you get what you pay for. It's a great facility.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

My family and I really enjoy life here. We enjoy the peace and quiet. We like the idea of the dog park for our little fur babies. I met great neighbors and enjoy family time by the pool

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Love this community and the staff is amazing! Maintenance crew is always on top of it as well as the staff is always friendly and kind . Community remains clean and amenities are amazing!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Friendly staff, great Location, clean and safe environment! Location is easy access to the 14 freeway, and nearby target shopping center! Pet friendly

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Great Place to live! Offers great amenities and new and current finishes. The Friendly neighbors truly make it a great community. To live in.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Our experience has been one that has been very pleasant. Everyone on the community staff has been very helpful when needed. The property is well maintained and quiet.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Love the building and the surrounding neighborhood.. the people who work in the office are polite but we have only lived here for 5 months and have had repair on our kitchen sink like 4 times and they tell us not to use the garbage disposal.. I think that is ridiculous

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Spacious townhomes with private patios. Heated swimming pool . New and improved gym. Wonderful maintenance crew fixes any problems promptly.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I would only give it 2 stars. No parking spaces for the guests. Even if they want to rent a unit they’d backout because there are no available space for their guest.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The property is beautiful and the units are as well however all of that is overshadowed by the fact that anytime I have a guest they park across the street in a residential neighborhood and I have to drive over there every time. No guest parking unless you pay extra when rent is already $3k. It is ridiculous to say the least.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Living here is great and peaceful its just the parking. We should have visitor parking for friends and family to park when they visit. Employees and staff is great and friendly

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very nice apartment complex, people usually stay to themselves but everyone seems to have a mutual respect for each other. No guest parking is really annoying.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Courtney and Marilyn are amazing!! They have been very helpful as I relocate to Santa Clarita and I would definitely recommend this community

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Awesome quiet community! Not a lot of guest parking but ideal location in the valley. Quick drive to stores and residents. Management is friendly and quickly responds.