Townhomes at Lost Canyon

4.4

4.4

Andrew
Been here about 5 years and it has been a great place to live. Just would like to see more improvements around the community. Hopefully the new staff can make great improvements.
Sylvia
We enjoy it here it’s peaceful not too quiet we love that’s it’s a family oriented community where the kids out playing but then there’s a quiet time where everyone is respectful
Hollis
Quiet complex. Quick response on maintenance work orders. Friendly staff. Clean grounds. I feel there should be more then 2 handicap parking spaces for this large of a complex. Residents should show more respect for the grounds where we all live, by cleaning up after their dogs. If you can’t do this then don’t own a dog.
Marion
2 months ago
Beautiful environment. People friendly neighbors. The office staff are warm and helpful. The maintenance is superb. Only disadvantage are the paper thin walls.
Verified Resident
3 months ago
Thrilled to live in this community. I've lived in about 6 different communities in my lifetime and this is by far my favorite. Not even close.
Shakira
3 months ago
My time here gets better and better as time progresses! The staff are wonderful and extremely quick with responding. I truly appreciate them
Robin
4 months ago
I've been here for a long time and is a lot that like about my unit and the community overall. BUT...WHY WON'T ANYONE RETURN MY CALLS!!! My current lease is up for renewal. I filled out the form that received both in my front door and via mail. I personally turned in the form to the office in late December indicating my intention to renew and still have not received the new lease to sign. I call and leave messages but nothing...nadda...zero response. What is your problem?
Latira
4 months ago
We love living here. There’s no traffic in the valley vs the city. We have a great location in the community and couldn’t ask for more. We are very grateful and thankful to be here.
Ewan
4 months ago
Great community with wonderful amenities. Beautiful flora and fauna, and a hop skip and a jump from major highways, restaurants, and mall. I enjoy that I can walk to target, which is up the hill or take my boys to martial arts without having to drive. Accessibility is Everything!
Andrew
4 months ago
Keep up the good work!! Been here awhile and it's a great community. Can't wait to see what's going to happen in 2022. Hope there will be new and positive improvements.