Townhomes at Lost Canyon

4.4

4.4

Sara
2 months ago
Any negative reviews should be taken with a grain of salt. I have lived here for almost 2 years and have nothing but positive things to share. The staff is wonderful; Marilyn is always available to help with any problems and Leon in maintenance is always very attentive to any maintenance requests. The units are well insulated, which minimizes having to hear your neighbors. The complex is also very well maintained. If you are looking for a place where you are cared about, well taken care of, and live in a beautiful home, then look no further! They even go the extra mile and have food trucks come out, which is so fun to get food and interact with neighbors! You won’t regret living here!

Andrew
2 months ago
A big issue has been only one maintenance person working this whole complex. I feel it should be a priority to get some more people to help the one guy we have working here. The fact that we have our rent raised every year due to "keeping up with the market cost" or whatever corporate terms they want to use is ridiculous especially since we aren't getting anything new added or improvements. Spend more for the same thing? I've been here awhile now and just getting more disappointed. Getting emails all the time about how we can't have our cars in front of the garage. No resident is complaining they can't get by haven't had anyone say to me can you move I can't get to my garage but yet a food truck can block the lane or moving trucks? We need management to fix other things around the community. The front gate is still not working properly. For 2023 would love to see a lot more improvements.

Jocelyn A.
3 months ago
We've been here since this community first opened. Location amenities service staff are all great. Size of units are just right. We feel safe here. We love it here!!

Kristina
4 months ago
Moved here Oct 6,2017, My family and I love it here! Our neighbors and the community very friendly and clean place to live and safe. It can use some minor touch ups here and there but I still love it

Marion
4 months ago
Nice environment. Clean and well maintained. The office and management are both very accommodating and friendly. Get a few new tenants in the neighborhood.

Patricia
7 months ago
I have enjoyed living here these past almost 2 1/2 years. Anytime we’ve had any problems (which is only been a couple of times with minor things) Leon has been absolutely amazing and makes sure he comes to take care Of it in an adequate amount of time. The ladies in the office are very friendly and helpful.

Verified Resident
7 months ago
I would wholeheartedly recommend this place to anyone. Arguably the best apartment experience I've had in my entire life. Thank you to the entire team!

Marion
8 months ago
Beautiful environment. Maintenance is second to non. Super quick response and all jobs completed in time and excellently done. Office too is superb.

Joshua
8 months ago
Amazing Approval Process. Great Managers Great Location. Amazing Sized Homes. Close To Schools And Stores It's Perfect. If You are looking for home this is the place.

Miri
8 months ago
Beautiful surroundings and I love the fact that each unit has its own garage. The staff has always been friendly to me and any requests I've made were attended to promptly.