Townhomes at Lost Canyon

4.4

4.4

We moved in the fall of 2013 and we just renewed,so far great location and enough room for us. I miss the pool and fitness center. For some reason our water pressure is lacking, it needs to be checked out soon.
My family and I truly enjoy living here. The environment is beautiful and the staff is always warm and welcoming. We are minutes from major highways and shopping areas and have the option to safely walk to locations such as target as needed.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ So far, so good! Marilyn and Leon have been particularly helpful and accommodating. Thrilled with our place so far and looking forward to the year to come.
Edith was amazing in helping my roommates and I settle on our home. She was such a great help and patient. Any questions that my roommates and I presented, she was there to help definitely.
The application process went by so smoothly. We were introduced to our place via a self-guided tour, our questions were answered with straight-forward answers, we were given tips to speed the process by the leasing managers. And our stay has been even greater. Maintenance is always on the job, ready to help. The community is beautiful and our stay has just been lovely.
Nice, spacious townhomes with great features & amenities. Friendly office & maintenance staff. Maintenance requests are responded to quickly. Family oriented. I enjoy that this place has fewer units than most in this area - it allows residents to have positive relationships with manager & staff - even on a first name basis (there’s no revolving door of staff) & creates a great living environment.
Great location and clean! We've been here for 7 years and we love it! Management team is professional and communication is so awesome. I've been recommending this place to friends
Have lived here 6 years and although it has gotten pricey the staff is great , the maintenance is great and the community is friendly and safe
Just renewed our lease 4 time now. We love living here. The community is clean,quiet The staff is friendly .Its very peaceful living so to the mountains. Thank you from Ibarra family
The community is in a super convenient location to get on the freeway. It is surrounded by a decent neighborhood. It also has excellent access to a variety of stores and restaurants.