The community is nice, clean and close to the highway and shopping. The grounds are well maintained and they handle any repair issues quickly.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Quick and fast maintenance services. Clean community with great amenities.. stainless steel appliances, pool, Gym, and business center avail too tenants

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very friendly neighbors, clean facilities, convenient location, helpful staff, quick response to maintenance, fun amenities. Would like to see more people play at the dog park.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Quiet place and friendly environment. Super clean and the properties are immaculate. Enjoy living here and recommend it to anyone looking for luxury at a fair price

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Super great. Great place to live. The community is very friendly, It is vey quiet. The community is super safe. They have beautiful landscape.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Great community! Very friendly! Great amenities! Located close to shopping and schools! Me my wife and son could not be happier! Thank you!!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

You guys are doing well enjoy the place. Maintenance and leasing staff have been very friendly. The food trunks on thursdays gives us a special feel and we love it.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very nice and very helpful staff working in leasing office. Grounds are kept clean and everything seems to be kept up with. Enjoying our time here.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Our experience has been great! Tiphani is very nice, professional, and goes out of her way to ensure we are having a good experience and are happy with what we're getting.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The apartment complex has somewhat improved. There is less pet waste since more pet waste trash cans were added. Parking is slowly improving. Recently, there has been more parking spots available to park in.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Very nice place to live. The people in the community are friendly and helpful. The buildings are well kept and the maintenance personnel are literally (johnny on the spot)

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Love the apartments and amenities, but the gate is broken an awful lot of the time and we've had issues with our fridge that haven't been resolved so...

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The community is peaceful and very clean. The staff works hard to make sure all concerns are handled professionally and in a timely fashion.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Problems are handled in a timely manner. The team is Always nice and helpful The property is kept extremely clean at all times It's a great place to live!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Atmosphere is vacation like. Easy access off of the freeway. Close to shopping and schools. Community is not congested. Pets friendly. Town home floor plan is well thought out.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

It is a great place to live, nice neighborhood , nice people and a friendly personal . The Townhomes are amazing , nice view and the freeway it's very close

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

I like the lost canyon townhomes community; it js nice and safe neighborhood! Great location; quite and beautiful view. I love it and I would recommend it for others.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

The community is very nice. I would recommend anyone looking for a nice community this is the place to be. The staff is very helpful and friendly as well.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Excellent, Well kept property. Friendly staff and maintenance crew.. Nearby shopping and easy access to freeways.. Overlooking the Santa Clarita Ca 14 Frwy

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

So far, me and my family really like it here. At first we had these neighbors next to us that were really nosy. I kept seeing the man looking over a 6 foot wall onto our patio and looking into our garage.. but he moved out and everything is good.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Joined Great everyone has been very friendly and helpful. All the office staff has been helpful as well. Told me all about the amenities. let me know if I need any assistance to contact them immediately.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Enjoying our stay here. The townhomes are clean, my daughter enjoys her community friends. They think of everything. We also enjoy wednesday Food Truck day.

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

It is a great and rewarding exoerience to have this reward points. Encourage residents to earn more points and be a part of it. Thank you for this emsil

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Need more air comditioner in gym and a printer and fax acailable. . More help with the firr grill and tv by pool. More parking for visitors!

Reply from Townhomes at Lost Canyon

Place itself is nice but too many teenage kids in the evening roaming the facilities. On weekends kids on their skateboards. Not what my husband and I were expecting... We wanted a quiet, tranquil community