Trails at Harris Apartments

4.3

4.3

Jedd
Have only lived here for ten days. So far everything's been great with one exception. The dryer's either eat your quarters and won't run or don't get hot. Have lost about$ 4.00 in quarters.
Tricia
Most everyone is nice but the rent hike was unbelievable, especially with pools being shut down and workout area too. The neighborhood is nice.
Katherine
Living here has had its challenges but maintenance is great, they normally come within 24 hours. Everything is conveniently right next to us
Shayla
They are really good apartments they will try to get you in as much as possible the apartments are in good shape and some of them come with a washer and dryer
Damon
I have been here for a while in the apartments at Trails@Harris, but I have had a good experience with the staff in the leasing office and maintenance staff.
Amanda
The staff is quick to response - I appreciate this. My neighbor was welcoming & the property is well maintained. Any issues with the apartment was resolved the same day.
Maryam
I love the close proximity to stores like( Sam's Club, Fry's and Walmart)restaurant, gas station, cross roads and schools. Great neighborhood.
Anahi
I love how safe this community is! ๐Ÿ’ Everyone is so friendly and the complex is maintained perfectly! This is honestly the best apartment experience Iโ€™ve had after renting for years :)
Samantha
Moving from Nevada to Arizona and the Trails at Harris has been so helpful and understanding. They have answered all my questions and have followed up with all my concerns promptly. The community is so nice and well taken care of and I can't wait to settle into this new experience.
John
a few bad neighbors and slow on upgrades to amenities but, for the most part a pretty good place to be. rent needs to be more controled like all in az.