Love living here very nice area in walking distance to a lot of great places,office staff are responsive and take care of things fast would refer friends and family to move here

I’m giving it 4.5 stars simply because at times there isn’t a sense of urgency when it comes to maintenance. Otherwise everything is good. Very happy

Great community and staff. I’ve been thinking about renewing my lease come July. Someone unfortunately stole my sons drone and broke into my friends car.

moved here from new york so it is all very different but everything so far is excellent! but I love it so far. hoping the rest of the year is the same exact way.

Since moving to Arizona a few months ago, I have really enjoyed my time here at the Trellis. It’s a nice gated community and I expect to me here for a while

Reply from Trellis Apartment

The Trellis Apartment experience has been a good for me. I have been able to enjoy the pool, Fitness room, Barbecue area. Each time I have had a maintenance issue in the apartment, the issues were fixed next day. Very helpful staff and maintenance team.

Reply from Trellis Apartment

Great looking community and easy access to major stores and grocery shops. Didnt give 5stars only coz of maintainence issues. It’s a new community but they are getting better.

Reply from Trellis Apartment

Safe, but noisy. Inconsiderate neighbors with loud home theater systems, people yelling outside at night like children and even if you live on the highest floor you hear footsteps (below you). But haven’t had a package stolen yet so at least there is character. As for the apartments themselves, they are decent but can’t help but feel the price is too high. Must be the market.

Reply from Trellis Apartment

Very nice apartment and quiet community. It is always clean. Sometimes there are no parking spots but other than that it is great and I am very happy with Trellis!

Reply from Trellis Apartment

It is quite peaceful and beautiful amenities. Greenery everywhere and cleanliness is on top. Me and my family loved the environment overhere ..

Reply from Trellis Apartment

I have currently been at Trellis for 3 months. I first want to give a shout out to Dustin from the front office. He has been so kind and dilligent. For the price you can not get a better value. They worked with me to get the apartment in the shape that I requested. It is such a quiet residence. Everyone is so friendly. The only notes I would make is that the pool hasn't always been working and goes for a while not working or the call box (due to rain) stopped working. So some general repairs take time for them to address. Other than that, I've been very happy here and look forward to seeing how the rest of the year unfolds.

Reply from Trellis Apartment

Great pool ! I like that there are doggy stations and a place to wash my dog between grooming. The apartments are a nice size . Wish there was more parking with wider spaces. I am pleased with the design and layout of apartments. With the gates I feel a little more secure.

Reply from Trellis Apartment

We have loved living at Trellis! The staff has been so helpful, and amazing to work with! This was my first apartment out of college, so I naturally had questions, and wasn't 100% what I was doing. The staff patiently helped me and my roommates with paperwork! I would recommend living at Trellis to anyone!

Reply from Trellis Apartment

Pretty good, Gym could be better and bigger, it looks like no one cleans/vacuums the gym. They give only one gate key, for the 2nd one you have to pay $50.

Reply from Trellis Apartment

Great living experience. Apartment interior looks great. Few minor issues with bathroom door getting stuck to top foundation. All in all great experience this far

Reply from Trellis Apartment

Lovely community. quiet. smiles from all neighbors. front office is very welcoming and maintence requests always timely. new homes being built across the way but not loud.

Reply from Trellis Apartment

I like living here in Arizona and Trellis is in a good location and I don’t even need the heat on I have my windows open at night . So far every thing is good

Reply from Trellis Apartment

I really have no issues. I love my apartment. The staff is friendly. Sometimes I can hear my upstairs neighbors and they sound like elephants but otherwise everything is great.

Reply from Trellis Apartment

The service request response was quick and excellent... the service was satisfactory. Definitely recommend the apartment to the people.. the lease people are really helpful..

Reply from Trellis Apartment

Trellis is an amazing place with great staff and amenities! The atmosphere is great and everything is really close by. The only complaint is the outside could use some clean up around the trash

Reply from Trellis Apartment

I absolutely love it here! The apartments are really nice inside and out. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

Reply from Trellis Apartment

I absolutely love it here at the trellis. Everyone is so nice and the management is very prompt when it comes to getting things handled. Five stars for the trellis.

Reply from Trellis Apartment

Parking issues are getting worse. My reserved covered spot has been taken many times. There needs to be some kind of security to manage this issue after hours.

Reply from Trellis Apartment

Move in process has been awesome and so smooth up to now, and though I have not officially moved in yet I am excited for the future and living in Trellis.

Reply from Trellis Apartment

I have only been living at Trellis for about a month but it has far exceeded my expectations. The buildings are built very well (I haven’t heard my neighbors once) and the apartment layout and designs are super modern and have great finishes. The amenities are everything you could ever want. It’s also located in the middle of North Phoenix which is very close to a lot of great shopping and restaurants.