i like it here, but they refuse to fix my dryer and it honestly is irritating me so its a great place to live but maintenance will irritate you

Tremont is a very nice quiet location, the gym is always clean and tidy. Maintenance respond a little slow to calls, but always tries there best. The bus is very convenient

Great management and staff; super friendly and personable; needs to work on communication with residents. Beautiful complex and great facilities.

Nice place and affordable. Very easy to get things fixed by maintenance. Not too far from campus and easy access to public transportation such as the bus.

Pros: - Maintenance is normally fast to fix items in your apartment - One if the best prices for rent - Gym is suffice for the average person Cons: - Office is very bad at answering specific questions - Some specific maintenance requests get ignored until you complain

Living at Tremont has been an easy and enjoyable experience. They respond quickly and efficiently to maintenance calls and have convenient office hours. I renewed my lease and am looking forward to another year here.

The apartment community is mostly calm and quit. There have been a couple of loud weekends, but thats expected at a big school. The events that go on are very limited though. They don't happen often, and when they do, there usually isn't enough for everyone.

The community is nice and usually very quiet. The internet could be better and the appliances are a bit old and have some problems. But Tremont is quick to help anytime and everyone in the office is fantastic. I wish I’d moved here earlier.

Living in the Tremont Community is a lot of fun and an enjoyable one to live in. The maintenance staff are punctual with repairs and always fix things the first time.

The apartment community is something I really like. All around the apartment complex are beautiful areas where I can run and do exercise. Whats also good is how there are many restaurants close to me

Community is nice. I like how quiet and peaceful it is here. Enjoy the having lots to do (pool, volleyball, etc). Kitchen and bathroom could be updated.

This is a quiet and straight-forward student housing community. It could seriously use some updating, especially on the interior. Maintenance is slow to respond to calls too. However, the office staff are very nice and the rent is reasonable with large rooms and a decent apartment layout.

Really nice place, but the prices are way to high for me. I will be in Penn State for 5 years so a cheaper probably unfurnished apartment will work for me better.

It is a very decent community here, the nice staff in the leasing office is always ready to help me. Great experience living here so far!!!!

Very nice. Great privacy and neighbors are nice and respectful. Little far from campus, but nice housing overall. Few beat up parts of the apartment from previous owners but nothing bad at all. Appliances work and a nice kitchen/living area. Great size bed as well and a nice desk which is always a plus!

Nice place. Bit far from the campus but bus runs often. Can be managed better but for the rent it is decent. Would recommend it for others......

Living here has been great. I haven’t had any issues with my apartment and the people who work in the leasing office are really nice and always ready to provide assistance.

management is always very quick to respond and thorough when dealing with whatever issues seem to come up. I've had very few issues since the change in management that required any assistance, but i have had questions and these have been dealt with clearly and easily. staff is kind and accessible and i'm very glad to be here for another semester.

I've had a great experience living here for the most part. Apartments and amenity areas are all kept tidy and clean, and there are plenty of events held for students.

I've been living here since my junior year and I'm now a senior. I've witnessed the changes around the community such as more events and community gatherings and I love it. Things such as wifi and promotion of events can still be improved though.

I love living at The Tremont. My only complaints are that the printer has been out of service several times without any notification & one time it took maintenance over 8 days to fix the oven in our apartment. Otherwise Ive had the best experience here. The apartments are clean and affordable, the staff if friendly and responsive, and the facilities are great. I am thankful to live at such a great place!

I have been living here for 3 years and it has been amazing. I love the roommate matching system. The management has been great and the maintenance team.

Its really not so bad living here! you have all the basic needs and maintenance is usually helpful. overall it has been a good experience :)

The apartment is big and spacious and very good condition. We’ve had a lot of issues with things like our oven, washer/dryer, and shower drains but they were resolved fairly quickly.

The management is getting better but during move in the apartment was nasty. Not very good cleaning during the summer. However, everything has been pretty okay since. Just wish the appliances were updated. Also, the events are cool when they happen but I wish they were more frequent!