Overall I feel like Tremont has gotten better when it comes to the community and environmental feel. Maintanence still has some work but they have responded a lot quicker lately. The only thing I could say really needs improvement is the communication between the staff members.

The room is great, and there was an incident with our sinks but the maintenance came immediately and took care of it. They were fast and efficient.

the apartment has a lot of amentites and the matinence is very quick to fix issues once put in a request. The staff is very helpful to issues and it’s a very nice neighborhood.

The management team sucks. But the price and quality of the houses are excellent. The gym is pretty small and and the mailbox is at the club house. If you guys can separate the mailboxes based on buildings then it’s excellent

When I first moved in, the old manager was very rude. Our apartment has old furniture when we were promised new furniture, our apartment has mold everywhere, the windows were always foggy, the mirror board was broken, and many other things. The new staff was so nice and helpful

good place. far from campus but bus runs often. quiet place overall. there is gym, computer lounge, printer and swimming pool. free parking too

it was kind of dirty when we moved in and the toilet paper holder fell off and after numerous times of trying to get it fixed and they never fixed it at all

Most of the people I ran into are pretty nice. Everyone is rather respectful of one another. The front desk did a pretty good job of handling situations.

Love the upgraded apartment, the kitchen is very nice. I love the upgraded laundry room. When things are broken the process to get it fixed it’s really simple.

Tremont Student Living is worth it for the cost. It is one of the cheapest places in State College, PA. The clubhouse and gym are very nice. The apartments are decent. They are very outdated and things are breaking, but the maintenance guys do an awesome job at fixing everything just as fast as it breaks.

We signed for an upgraded apartment so we had high expectations especially since the old management made it seem like we were getting a whole new apartment. There were many, many issues with the apartment when we moved in. The renovation was done very poorly and there was mold in many areas. We complained to management and put in service requests and the mold was fixed but other minor details were ignored. We talked to the new management and they said they would help us and were very courteous in listening to us. We are waiting to see what improvements come next.

Quick responses by maintenance, but it can be hard to get a hold of someone over the phone. Tremont is a friendly community that has some nice amenities

At the beginning, when I moved in it was disgusting but the new management has shown improvement in just 2 months. Alissa is doing an amazing job!

The experience started off with quite a few billing issues, but the newest GM and assistant manager seem to have fixed things. It's a good value for the money here.

Tremont is very accommodating and has made my experience to live here great. They have the best prices in the neighborhood, including amenities, and it look beautiful

Great value for the money. I believe maintenance could be better and could give better attention to detail. Most staff are friendly; had one very negative experience with one but it's okay.

Overall average apartment. The staff is sometimes unresponsive and is kind of a pain in the rear. Mail and package security is very off putting as they put your mail in your front door rather than in a safe place like the office.

The staff was nice after meeting the proper people. Not everyone I talked to was consistent with each other which led to difficulties at first, but they were resolved in time.

Love it here, community events make the experience even better. Work orders are completed timely, and communication with the office is always plesent.

The experience is okay. They staff is pretty helpful even though they do mess up stuff sometimes. My bathroom ceiling leaks but they fixed it in two weeks.

Tremont has very good staff members and will always answer your questions regarding the apartment complex. Also, they are very knowledgeable about their residents and will not hesitate to embrace you in a conversation.

Tremont is the most affordable and cost effective place in the state college area for all undergraduates. You get similar, practically the same, amenities that neighboring communities offer for a better price! There are no catches. I've already renewed due to my awesome experience here!

It’s been pretty nice. Staff is friendly and quick with repairs usually. Gets a little cold in the rooms and windows aren’t the best at keeping heat but it’s alright

Pleasant so far. Annoyed me a little that inspections occurred while everyone was gone over winter break. Kind of made me distrust. Otherwise the stay has been fine.

The community is very nice, the areas are kept clean and the amenities provided to us on an individual basis are very useful. The only thing I can think of that would be a change that I would like to see would be the return of the pool table in the lounge for the members, as that was a very welcoming feature when I first moved here.