Very good! Move in was very helpful on such a short notice, and the new staff are excellent and very willing to help with anything, small or big!

This place is terrible in every way shape and form! I’ve had floods, cockroaches, ripped out bathrooms for no reason, the list could go on! Not to mention the post utilities 3 weeks later then they’re supposed to and want them 3 days later. This place is awful and lack so many basic communication skills.

Still haven’t received an apology nor compensation for the huge inconvenience I went through . Management needs more training on customer service

Overall, Tremont has been a decent place to live at. They have made some improvements since my first year moved in but still could improve in maintenance response time and overall organization in the office. A lot of times the workers are not all on the same page or confused about certain things.

Convenient location, great amenities. The internet could be more reliable because there were times where the internet would go out for 2/3 day. Overall a great place to live.

I've enjoyed living here this year. The complex has been making strides to improve and I appreciate that. I hope that in the future, they continue to offer more to their residents

I think the new management is definitely better than when I first moved in 2 years ago.. Maintenance is certainly more efficient. The lobby is nice. I wish the coffee machine always had water in it :) But honestly, you really couldn’t ask for better.

The quality of the apartments could be improved significantly. Also, it took forever for the pool to open this summer. In addition, maintenance could have a quicker response time.

The amenities, especially 24/7 gym and the lobby that also has free self serve coffee are great especially for studying late nights or just wanting to stay out. Also their new package locker are secure and easy to use which allows me to feel safe when my package arrives during my time outside of my apartment

I had great and bad time at tremont. I love the people here and staff are helpful. While I suffered from the lightening fire and made me so sad.

Spacious living! I love getting to have my own space while also being able to join my roommates in our shared living room and kitchen. The amenities are awesome and the staff are so friendly!

I just feel that the workers and amenities could be way better. I feel like I’m living in a dorm because i can’t have certain things on my balcony and i am fined for Everything .

The people work there are ok. Sometimes they don't know what they are talking about but overall they are helpful. A fire took place and burned down my unit.

The surroundings are okay, very quiet. Been living there for a year and everything seems reasonable. The communication between staff needs to be improved.

I love my apartment. The gym and pool is really nice. I loved the different activities the management team had. The stress free event during finals really helped.

Honestly, a few months ago I would have had better things to say but I'm honestly tired. Staff try their best and MOST are friendly, but the cons outweigh the pros. Internet went out twice in one month. Apartments are outdated and not well taken care of (upon move in).Very rigid structure and lack of understanding or flexibility. So much else, but I'm just tired. Moved out

I think fremont is a great place to live. The best features are cool but given the cold school year you don’t use them. The staff is awesome. The new apartments are nice.

I would give it 0 stars if i could. I have had nothing but a bad experience here. Staffing is always getting bills “wrong” and end up getting charged more 95% of the time which is ridiculous. Was moved 3 different times in the same year due to mistakes your staff made.

Tremont is a great value for the money. There have been a few billing issues since I moved in, but they've always been fixed in a reasonable manner once I brought them to the staff's attention.

Nice living space, it comes with a pool and gym. What more could I ask for? The price isn’t too bad either, and they give you a free bus pass.

this place is great to live at. the staff, residents, and electronic bonus are great as well. also, residency is easy because maintenance is very quick.

Kinda basic. Roommates kinda sucked. Ate my food all the time and would turn the air conditioning off so my room was always as hot as a sauna

good place. stayed for 2 years. pretty quiet. ok gym. got swimming pool. lounge has computers and printer. area is close to the walmart and wegmans

I have found the administration staff very responsive and understanding. Responding to emails quickly and precisely. Proposing workable solutions and even willing to mediate disputes.

I really enjoy living at tremont. The staff is very friendly and are willing to help all its residents. Maintenance requests are fixed very quickly and all our questions are answered in a timely fashion.