Tremont is a fun active community,they ensue you're comfortable and all of your living needs are met in a respectful time.their service is also good

Love the place and the people i have met but they dont always respond to you when you have a problem. When left a message at the front desk over a week or so ago and still have yet to here back and i keep calling about jt

fun, like free food. i wish wifi worked better. i wish the gym had more lights. i wish the bus stop had more lights. i wish it wasnt so cold. i love tremont though.

It was a good fall here. It's quiet, clean and easy for bus access. I like the gym and rec rooms. I like the office because they always help when something is wrong.

Feel like it could be a better experience but just don’t know what’s missing. As in, they’re obviously doing as much as they can to cater to the however many residents they have. But I just feel like something is just making it not perfect.

I love how quiet and clean the community is! When I used to live downtown, it was constantly dodging drunk students and hearing shouting/music all night. Tremont is so quiet and calm. I wouldn't live anywhere else!

They have a good set of activities to do on site; the best being the arcade and the gym. The negative side is the drafty windows and doors in the apartments which should be updated.

Overall, my experience is very pleasant and to my satisfaction. My only complain is the Wifi at times, however I'm sure that will be dealt with soon.

Living at Tremont for my first time living off campus has been pleasant. The staff is great, the gym is kept cleaned, and whenever I’ve had a problem in my apartment they came and fixed it immediately.

Tremont is a great place to live. The community is great and the staff are friendly. Whenever we need maintenance they come out as soon as they can.

Here at tremont student living you can always find a place to hang out with your roommates or do cool activities like play tennis or basketball or even go for a swim sometimes. It feels more like a resort rather than a housing area in my opinion.

Tremont services continues to improve in all aspects. During the summer-time, it was a little choppy getting everything around for move in day, but it has definitely turned around.

Very affordable and secure residency. The bus runs frequently enough that it isn’t an inconvenience for when I need to get to class. It is far enough from campus to be calm on game days.

When information is needed, the answer is not always very clear. We moved in with a dishwasher that falls out from under the counter which should have been fixed over over summer when nobody was there. This makes me think that the maintenance crew is not the best.

Great place to live. The environment is very nice and there is free parking very close to all the buildings. Overall, the place is very nice

I have had a great time living at Tremont thus far. The only issues I’ve had have been with the response time of maintenance but apart from that I love it! I love the size of my room and my house and I pay so much less than all my friends that live downtown.

The apartment complex is quiet and spacious, however, the actual apartment I was in upon move-in was dirty and maintenance is hard to get a hold of. Staff is friendly..

when i first moved in there were flea in the apartment, and my feet and legs got bite pretty bad. even now i still have scars on my lower legs.

tremont is nice and quiet but i feel like the service is a little slow. we have had a broken bed in our apartment for 4 months and no one came to fix it so i had to do it myself

Overall I believe Tremont has very competitive prices for the room space and amenities they offer, the gym equipment seems fairly new and is kept clean. However the parking lots and sidewalk were not salted at all before snow storms and were poorly plowed. The staff are very helpful and responsive.

The frequent messages about renewing are somewhat annoying, especially given I've already done so. Apartment is pretty much the best one can get within the price point.

Apartment was a little run down and beat up but FD or the price you can't beat it. I love that the bus pass is included and that each resident has their own bedroom

When I first arrived at Tremont, the apartment was in a very rough situation and we were the ones that were forced to clean it; it wasn't in the condition it should've been when new residents were arriving. Overall, when something breaks, maintenance is quick to fix it.

It's a decent place to live, but the apartments need a face lift. For instance, our carpet is disgusting. Also, the kitchen appliances need an upgrade. Our dishwasher doesn't close properly, and it still doesn't drain all the way. All in all, it's not terrible, but it has negatives.

i like it here, but they refuse to fix my dryer and it honestly is irritating me so its a great place to live but maintenance will irritate you