Pleasant so far. Annoyed me a little that inspections occurred while everyone was gone over winter break. Kind of made me distrust. Otherwise the stay has been fine.

The community is very nice, the areas are kept clean and the amenities provided to us on an individual basis are very useful. The only thing I can think of that would be a change that I would like to see would be the return of the pool table in the lounge for the members, as that was a very welcoming feature when I first moved here.

I’ve enjoyed my time here. However, I think more effort should be put towards pairing roommates. Preferences choosing during application should be treated with more seriousness. And even when there exist no preferences, compatibility of the roommates should still be investigated.

Very nice apartment. Just wish it had a pool table. Very convenient location, friendly staff that works in the office. The maintenance people are very good at getting things fixed.

i love the community at Tremont. Everyone is so sweet and extremely helpful when needed. The staff has helped me and been so cooperative and flexible.

I like Tremont Student Living. I haven’t really had any issues, however management isn’t always the best at getting back to me about issues I have.

Great staff, maintenance are pretty quick to respond to tenants, 4 stars because of the ovens they are prehistoric old an upgrade would be cool

I’ve had a great time living here at Tremont. The apartment is super nice with laundry, huge common area, and my own bedroom. The location is great and the bus is free to campus. Can’t beat it

I'm disappointed in the quality of the apartments. I am also disappointed in the lack of communication about our maintenance requests. I see that they have been "completed," but no other info is included and everything looks exactly the same.

Tremont is a great place to live.They have great staff and community environment. Maintenance comes in a decent amount of time. The clubhouse is a great place to study.

It's a good place to live. I renewed my lease a year ago and I do not regret it. It is close to campus, has a pool, a workout room that needs a bench press. Overall I like it.

Apartments are slightly run down and need some work but that is in progress. Maintainence has responded to issues faster than in the past and the new members of the office are actually able to help with issues.

Community is mostly quiet and the new management is awesome. The amenities are great and everything just got remodeled so it looks really nice.

Off campus story unfolds here... Cosmetic improvements recently but some infrastructure questions. It's a basic makeover on the inside and minor paint on the outside.

Good. mostly quiet unless there is a party going on. Gym has most of the necessities. They recently renewed the lounge and the office. Also has swimming pool and hot tub

This is my second year living at Tremont. The bus ride to campus doesn't bother me that much because my apartment is great, lots of space and my own room

I still have a large cabinet in my Apartment that I wanted out move in weekend. Other then that the place is nice and I enjoy the peace and quiet

Living here is very nice! The roommates are very nice. The buses are very convenient. I like living here. If the rent can be cheaper, it will be better.

So far, everything is well. I'm excited to see more renovations for the actual apartments because so far they're so awesome. The amenities are enough and provide a good time. I do wish that all the renovations especially the computer lab was done already, but I understand that maintenance s doing they're best. Overall a solid place to live for me.

I love the amenities and how close the complex is to the campus bus stop. There always seems to be something going on as well which I really like!

so far a good experience. Like how clean the place and see workers always cleaning the area. I would like to have ore programs in Tremont that would get me out of my apartment complex.

Moving in was hectic but Tremont Student Living made it so much easier and the people around the area are super nice. Also, maintenance is always there within 10 minutes and the staff workers are also there whenever we need them.

Bathroom and kitchen was extremely dirty upon move-in & numerous maintenance requests was needed. The request were resolved within a somewhat timely manner.

My apartment is great. There a minor scratches and dents in the apartment but there are a great number of things. Everything is included and prices is great for being in State College. There is a fitness center and pool and hottub that is convenient and the community is pretty quiet at night. It also has free bus passes and is close to town.

Good layout. Great roommates. Nice kitchen. Good bathroom. Good bedrooms. Clean appliances and working condition is also good. Overall pretty good