I would give it 0 stars if i could. I have had nothing but a bad experience here. Staffing is always getting bills “wrong” and end up getting charged more 95% of the time which is ridiculous. Was moved 3 different times in the same year due to mistakes your staff made.

Tremont is a great value for the money. There have been a few billing issues since I moved in, but they've always been fixed in a reasonable manner once I brought them to the staff's attention.

Nice living space, it comes with a pool and gym. What more could I ask for? The price isn’t too bad either, and they give you a free bus pass.

this place is great to live at. the staff, residents, and electronic bonus are great as well. also, residency is easy because maintenance is very quick.

Kinda basic. Roommates kinda sucked. Ate my food all the time and would turn the air conditioning off so my room was always as hot as a sauna

good place. stayed for 2 years. pretty quiet. ok gym. got swimming pool. lounge has computers and printer. area is close to the walmart and wegmans

I have found the administration staff very responsive and understanding. Responding to emails quickly and precisely. Proposing workable solutions and even willing to mediate disputes.

I really enjoy living at tremont. The staff is very friendly and are willing to help all its residents. Maintenance requests are fixed very quickly and all our questions are answered in a timely fashion.

It has been pretty great! Pretty quite neighborhood with a helpful staff. It would be great if you could add a few more games to the common lounge.

Now it’s getting better and better. I really liked new peope at the office. They know what they are doing. So, overall it’s great! I would definitely recommend

Staffs are friendly, the community is welcoming. Whenever issues happened in the apartment, the technical staff respond very quickly to solve the appliance issue.

I have really enjoyed my experience so far at Tremont. Everyone has been very helpful and friendly. The apartment is also vry nice and clean.

It is a great experience living here. I love how Tremont is so close to everything. It is very convenient. I also like how everything is student based.

The management has been improving since we moved in almost 2 years ago. Never had any issues with other resident being loud around us at abnormal times. Not a bad place to live

Tremont provides an average living experience overall. One positive is that maintenance comes for requests relatively quickly, especially in emergencies.

Overall I feel like Tremont has gotten better when it comes to the community and environmental feel. Maintanence still has some work but they have responded a lot quicker lately. The only thing I could say really needs improvement is the communication between the staff members.

The room is great, and there was an incident with our sinks but the maintenance came immediately and took care of it. They were fast and efficient.

the apartment has a lot of amentites and the matinence is very quick to fix issues once put in a request. The staff is very helpful to issues and it’s a very nice neighborhood.

I had horrible experiences here. The new management seems to be a little better, but other than that, this place is not very promising and definitely not worth the money.

Staff as been decent. However my roommate is disgusting and I’m wishing the would personally address her as her hygiene and living conditions are nothing short of foul.

Decent space and amenities for price, however management is incompetent and do not help to resolve issues. There needs to be many updates to units with active residents, instead of only fixing units that are unoccupied.

The management team sucks. But the price and quality of the houses are excellent. The gym is pretty small and and the mailbox is at the club house. If you guys can separate the mailboxes based on buildings then it’s excellent

When I first moved in, the old manager was very rude. Our apartment has old furniture when we were promised new furniture, our apartment has mold everywhere, the windows were always foggy, the mirror board was broken, and many other things. The new staff was so nice and helpful

good place. far from campus but bus runs often. quiet place overall. there is gym, computer lounge, printer and swimming pool. free parking too

The staff at Tremont is very nice and try to fix problems that come up. It is quiet for the most part and there are not many disturbances. Overall, if the apartments were a little nicer it would be a nice place to live.