It has been pretty great! Pretty quite neighborhood with a helpful staff. It would be great if you could add a few more games to the common lounge.

The community is very nice, the areas are kept clean and the amenities provided to us on an individual basis are very useful. The only thing I can think of that would be a change that I would like to see would be the return of the pool table in the lounge for the members, as that was a very welcoming feature when I first moved here.

Very good! Move in was very helpful on such a short notice, and the new staff are excellent and very willing to help with anything, small or big!

Nice living space, it comes with a pool and gym. What more could I ask for? The price isn’t too bad either, and they give you a free bus pass.

Staffs are friendly, the community is welcoming. Whenever issues happened in the apartment, the technical staff respond very quickly to solve the appliance issue.

Tremont is the most affordable and cost effective place in the state college area for all undergraduates. You get similar, practically the same, amenities that neighboring communities offer for a better price! There are no catches. I've already renewed due to my awesome experience here!

It is good but the door is broken since last week. please repair it. The best part about Tremont is the Swimming pool and hot water tub. Tremont also gives you CATA bus pass.

I loved my apartment and the gym. The area was very clean. If anything broke it was always fixed the next day. The workers were so friendly. I love living here.

Very serene and beautiful environment with a great ambience and a trekking distance from Walmart and other shopping outlets with a bus station just right in front.

I think the new management is definitely better than when I first moved in 2 years ago.. Maintenance is certainly more efficient. The lobby is nice. I wish the coffee machine always had water in it :) But honestly, you really couldn’t ask for better.

Extremely beautiful and clean. Tremendous surrounding. The best thing about this place is it’s connectivity with the nature. The fresh air continues to be the most favourite thing about tremont’s surrounding.

Tremont is a great place for Students! We get to have fun and the it's a great place for everyone. I exhort everyone to come and live here and enjoy.

The amenities, especially 24/7 gym and the lobby that also has free self serve coffee are great especially for studying late nights or just wanting to stay out. Also their new package locker are secure and easy to use which allows me to feel safe when my package arrives during my time outside of my apartment

Love the upgraded apartment, the kitchen is very nice. I love the upgraded laundry room. When things are broken the process to get it fixed it’s really simple.

The complex is very quiet, there's always a place to park, and it is very clean. The management staff is very helpful as well. When you submit a maintenance request, it is fulfilled within a day or two.

I just love it here. Tremont is a wonderful place to live with great staff and amazing amenities. I would definitely recommend to my friends and loved ones!

The apartments are great here and the community is very friendly. The rent is also very affordable for broke college students like me and I would like to live here again before I graduate!

Tremont is such a great place to live! Everyone here is nice, friendly, and easy to talk to. The apartments are so spacious so it’s nice to have my friends over when they come to visit!

I believe that our apartment is fine, and we enjoy the extra amenities like the hot tub or pool. Best place i’ve lived at so far but the distance isn’t the hest

They are nice and clean apartments. They always timely respond for thr maintenance requests. The office staff is quite courteous and sweet. :)

great experience! good amenities! love the location! very nice swimming pool and gymnasium! very comfortable and stress free stay! will always refer to other students

I love living in Tremont it is my favorite place, nice location especially being behind the Walmart The management are very friendly and helpful. They made me feel at home. If I need maintenance they are very responsive and professional!

I love it here! Super convenient with great staff. Very affordable prices allow me to focus on my studies instead of stressing about my rent.

This place is very peaceful in terms of neighborhood and filled with amenities. The staff and crew are the best I can find this fall. The location is appropriate for the bus and other supermarkets like Walmart etc.

i love the community at Tremont. Everyone is so sweet and extremely helpful when needed. The staff has helped me and been so cooperative and flexible.