When the apartment locks were changed, the office employees were able to quickly exchange my apartment keys. I was able to go back into my apartment without a sweat!

Tremont has improved so much! It was not great as lions crossing but with new management, it's amazing. The staff is really helpful. The maintenance request is always done fast.

Great environment, good amenities. Bus stops are close and buses are always available. Staff are always friendly and maintenance is fast and nice

It has been so great so far living at the Tremont and I love my apartment. The upgrade is nice and much better than any place that my friends on campus have.

love living here, i moved in a year ago and i even got my friends to move in here for next semester. i love the employees and what they do to make our home bette.r

Although my move-in was a little bit messy, Nicole was awesome and helped me through the move-in process. Every time I am in the office, the staff is upbeat and very sweet. I understand that there is new management so small things are still being tweaked, but the staff is doing their best and they're doing an awesome job.

I love the amenities and how close the complex is to the campus bus stop. There always seems to be something going on as well which I really like!

so far a good experience. Like how clean the place and see workers always cleaning the area. I would like to have ore programs in Tremont that would get me out of my apartment complex.

if all the facilities would be ready before moving in, then it would be better. I do like the community and the stuffs here, quicker and nicer, the better

convenient to everything , nice environment.free bus pass and reasonable rent standard. Bed is comfortable and bathroom is neat. Hope keep the current rent until next year

i love the community at Tremont. Everyone is so sweet and extremely helpful when needed. The staff has helped me and been so cooperative and flexible.

It is a great place to live.the people are nice it's fun and the environment is great.ive lived there for a year and I love it .its great ..

It's a good place to live. I renewed my lease a year ago and I do not regret it. It is close to campus, has a pool, a workout room that needs a bench press. Overall I like it.

This is my second year living at Tremont. The bus ride to campus doesn't bother me that much because my apartment is great, lots of space and my own room

I loved my apartment and the gym. The area was very clean. If anything broke it was always fixed the next day. The workers were so friendly. I love living here.

Staffs are friendly, the community is welcoming. Whenever issues happened in the apartment, the technical staff respond very quickly to solve the appliance issue.

I think the new management is definitely better than when I first moved in 2 years ago.. Maintenance is certainly more efficient. The lobby is nice. I wish the coffee machine always had water in it :) But honestly, you really couldn’t ask for better.

It has been pretty great! Pretty quite neighborhood with a helpful staff. It would be great if you could add a few more games to the common lounge.

Tremont is the most affordable and cost effective place in the state college area for all undergraduates. You get similar, practically the same, amenities that neighboring communities offer for a better price! There are no catches. I've already renewed due to my awesome experience here!

The community is very nice, the areas are kept clean and the amenities provided to us on an individual basis are very useful. The only thing I can think of that would be a change that I would like to see would be the return of the pool table in the lounge for the members, as that was a very welcoming feature when I first moved here.

Nice living space, it comes with a pool and gym. What more could I ask for? The price isn’t too bad either, and they give you a free bus pass.

The amenities, especially 24/7 gym and the lobby that also has free self serve coffee are great especially for studying late nights or just wanting to stay out. Also their new package locker are secure and easy to use which allows me to feel safe when my package arrives during my time outside of my apartment

Very good! Move in was very helpful on such a short notice, and the new staff are excellent and very willing to help with anything, small or big!

Love the upgraded apartment, the kitchen is very nice. I love the upgraded laundry room. When things are broken the process to get it fixed it’s really simple.

Friendly environment, nice rooms, has everything you need. Close to all supermarkets. Love to have my own room. The rent is cheap enough for a college student!