I love that there are dogs everywhere - but no mess!! Everything is clean and the residents help to keep it that way. Sharing walls was a concern, but I never hear my neighbors!

We love living here at Trestle Creek. This has been by far the best apartment complex we have lived in, and we have lived in a lot with all the moving we have done over the years. The amenities and staff are the biggest draw to living here.

Trestle Creek is an awesome place to live. All my neighbors are so friendly and the people who work there are so helpful and nice. The apartment it self is very nice and spacious as well as "homey" and reasonable in price. I would say it is one of the best apartment homes on the South Hill.

The only reason I didn't give a 5 star rating is because there is always room for improvement and there is never a perfect experience. However, the staff is kind, fun and responsive (though we had a couple of issues) but overall it has been a great experience and I would recommend Trestle Creek to anyone and everyone!

4/5 stars and that’s based solely on interactions, or lack thereof, with the after hours security, as well as the complete disregard of the contracted noise cutoff time, which happens to kind of go hand in hand with the previous issue. Other than that, I can’t complain. The staff is excellent, the grounds are well maintained, and units are cozy.

We've had a great experience so far with the staff and getting moved into the community. Emily has been great to work with and got us in our apartment quickly.

Trestle Creek is a safe apartment community with a responsive and respectful staff. They are quick to resolve any issues that may arise and are adamant that people be respectful to others and the rules. The apartment complex is in a convenient location near several stores including Target and two gyms! It is a fun little location. I feel very much at home here.

always are available and willing to help with any situation.if anything is broken we can get it fixed asap and the grounds crew and apartment management ive ever had

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

I have been living in Trestle creek apartments for over 7 years! I love the clean and safe environment. The staff are always friendly and very helpful. Everytime I have a difficult circumstance the management team always goes above and beyond for me and my husband. Thank you all very much!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Friendly, pleasant staff who provide excellent customer service 95% of the time. On occasion we are told something will be taken care of and it doesn’t get done without some prodding. Also, our garden hose (we make sure it is stored on the rocks close to the apartment), was cut in various locations along the length of the hose, obviously from the weed eater. When we appraised the manager of this problem, she told us she needed a date that it happened. We did not know the date as we water only twice a week. Just seems like it could have been handled in a better way (ex: bring us the damaged hose and a receipt for the replacement and we will reimburse you). Do not wish to override all the many good things the staff and manager do.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Great year here, I will miss it very much! Super nice people and awesome leasing team. I love how quiet it is and all around in great condition!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

We've been here for 5 years. We have an awesome management and grounds team! They are friendly. It's a beautiful place to live. For the size of our community, it is peaceful.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Its the nicest apartment ive ever lived in thats forsure. Greatest ever would recommend 10/10. I think ill live there anorger year for sure.

No complaints from these residents. Everyone has been friendly, honest and helpful. The lawns are clean and well kept. Overall it’s a comfortable place to come home to and spend time at.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

My experience here has been shockingly nice. I love that we live in a pet friendly environment. The staff is kind and helpful. Parking just sucks.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Appliances are not working properly. There are a lot of dings and dents around the apartment. Mainly in corners by the baseboard. Other than those things though...it is a great place and I have enjoyed living here so far.

Our garbage never gets taken so it keeps overflowing to where they wont take it period. Then we get fined for having our cans out when our garbage hasn't even been taken!! We were a day late on rent and got a 150$ fine for ONE DAY because of my transferring from the bank. Honestly we really liked these places but are starting to find the reasons to leave.

The manager seems unwilling to help or even answer rudimentary questions. The maintenance people have been unable to fix any requests and left carpenter nails in my garage. I seriously doubt I would’ve been reimbursed for punctured tires if I had not checked the garage out first. The management needs to tighten up the pet situation as there is feces all over. The neighbors are smokers and leave cigarette butts all over and I doubt they’ve ever been spoken to. I have enjoyed my time here but it seems like in the last year the manager has been more inclined to deal with making sure the apartments are full then making sure the existing tenants are happy .

Living at Trestle creek has been comfortable and easy. There has been no issues with the office team or the maintenance team. And if there is even the slightest problem they are quick to respond

Love living here. I have been here since 2010 and can’t really say anything bad except the cost of rent. The grounds are kept up and the people in the office are very nice and friendly.

I really enjoy living here! The amenities/set up are convenient and my unit is very nice and spacious. The staff is really friendly and I feel safe here.

We could not be happier with our experience thus far. The beautiful grounds, friendly neighbors, and helpful office staff are just a few reasons we are excited to call this place ‘home’. I will, however, state that parking is less than accommodating, but that’s pretty much anywhere. If parking is the only con, I think we’ll take it.

I've lived at Trestle Creek for 2 years and find it to be a very nice apartment community. The grounds are well cared for with nice landscaping. And the location is excellent. I love my apartment. It's bright and cheery and the layout is good. It has a full size washer and dryer and window treatments. The kitchen is cute and functional with matching appliances. I have found the current office staff to be cheerful, friendly and welcoming. My only complaints would be that you can easily hear your neighbors. I wish the sound proofing were better. And in the winter they could do a better job of clearing the snow and ice. It can get really difficult to get around.

I love having a cozy place to live! It is amazing to see how hard the community and staff work to make our little apartment complex amazing!

Such a great place to live! I love how friendly and efficient office staff and maintenance staff are! So far it’s been an amazing community to live in!