Surprisingly quiet. Great location. The packet pick up in the office is very convenient and a nice touch. In the winter they do a good job plowing the snow.

the amenities at this location are quite abundant and the residents are very kind. i’ve enjoyed my time living here greatly. will definitely recommend this place!

Love this place except for my upstairs neighbors. They have no respect for anyone below them... They just got a drumset too😕 the staff is amazing tho

Absolutely love living here! The apartments are so cute; the location is absolutely amazing and walking distance to everything (restaurants, shopping, food, groceries, banks, etc); and the staff truly show up every day to serve our community to the fullest.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Great apartments, close to central shopping and nice are. It is great to have a pool in the summer, relaxing picnic area inside there too!!!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Newly moved in! Beautiful apartments, the only downside is if you have large boxes then you have to recycle them elsewhere. Kind of sucks when you just moved in and bought all new furniture!

So far, so good. I only moved into my cozy apartment last week, but it certainly has been a good experience. The apartment was super clean, and I love having a washer and dryer in the spacious closet right off the kitchen. The huge picture window in the living room lets in a lot of light, and with a walk-out balcony, I have a new way to greet the morning while checking out the weather. Speaking of weather, I hate scraping ice off the windshield in the winter, so having a garage is awesome! I could get spoiled living at Trestle Creek!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Jordyn is great to work with. She was so friendly and helped me find the right apartment. It’s a good location and seems like a peaceful place to live. I’m looking forward to living here.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Any maintenance problems are taken care of immediately. Staff is very helpful and friendly. I feel safe at all times. Activities are set up if you want to participate to give it a community feel. Noise is almost nonexistent. I love living here.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Staff is friendly, but there are some very loud dogs that bark for hours almost daily. Grounds are kept up very well. Garages are a big finicky as well.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Trestle Creek has beautiful landscaping, lots of great amenities, friendly & helpful staff, quick & efficient maintenance, afforable rent, and a super convenient location in a great neighborhood!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

I love the peace and quiet at Trestle. So far no complaints! Been here for a month and love the place! The management are friendly, and helpful!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Love it here! Friendly neighbors and a great team in the office. The community events are always family friendly, like the pumpkin carving Halloween party and the outdoor movie night in the summer. I always appreciate the various donations that are collected to make Spokane an even better place to live, like the Sock-tober drive that is going on now. Socks and underwear are always appreciated by less fortunate folks in our town. When friends drop by my apartment they are always awed by the spaciousness and the floor plan. There are so many reasons to live here!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

They have great friendly and helpful staff. Getting a place is pretty straight forward and simple. They have beautiful landscape and amazing apartment buildings.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

So far, things have been nothing less than absolutley splendid!! :) The office ladies are super friendly and attentive. They do their jobs with great professionalism! Our apartment was clean and so much more than we could have ever asked for! Perfect fit, thanks to Jordyn!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

the place is nice and clean with friendly people i really enjoy the community could not ask for a better place im excited to spend a year here

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

I love that there are dogs everywhere - but no mess!! Everything is clean and the residents help to keep it that way. Sharing walls was a concern, but I never hear my neighbors!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

We love living here at Trestle Creek. This has been by far the best apartment complex we have lived in, and we have lived in a lot with all the moving we have done over the years. The amenities and staff are the biggest draw to living here.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Trestle Creek is an awesome place to live. All my neighbors are so friendly and the people who work there are so helpful and nice. The apartment it self is very nice and spacious as well as "homey" and reasonable in price. I would say it is one of the best apartment homes on the South Hill.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

The only reason I didn't give a 5 star rating is because there is always room for improvement and there is never a perfect experience. However, the staff is kind, fun and responsive (though we had a couple of issues) but overall it has been a great experience and I would recommend Trestle Creek to anyone and everyone!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

4/5 stars and that’s based solely on interactions, or lack thereof, with the after hours security, as well as the complete disregard of the contracted noise cutoff time, which happens to kind of go hand in hand with the previous issue. Other than that, I can’t complain. The staff is excellent, the grounds are well maintained, and units are cozy.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

We've had a great experience so far with the staff and getting moved into the community. Emily has been great to work with and got us in our apartment quickly.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Trestle Creek is a safe apartment community with a responsive and respectful staff. They are quick to resolve any issues that may arise and are adamant that people be respectful to others and the rules. The apartment complex is in a convenient location near several stores including Target and two gyms! It is a fun little location. I feel very much at home here.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

always are available and willing to help with any situation.if anything is broken we can get it fixed asap and the grounds crew and apartment management ive ever had

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

I have been living in Trestle creek apartments for over 7 years! I love the clean and safe environment. The staff are always friendly and very helpful. Everytime I have a difficult circumstance the management team always goes above and beyond for me and my husband. Thank you all very much!