Trestle Creek Apartments

If you gotta live in an apartment these are the ones. So far nice and quiet, clean and pretty spacious. Been accustomed to a 3000 square foot house.
We love our home. When we need something we get help in a timely manner. We love the pool, clubhouse and fitness equipment. Can’t wait for everything to be open.
So far it has been a good experience. We have not had to request any maintenance but we also know they are a phone call away. Everyone has been great and we have mad fast friends with our neighbors.
I am grateful for the green space and the effort the staff makes to maintain it. I hope that some of the trees that have died will be replaced. I don't understand why there is no outgoing mail service at the
I love living here. Friendly staff who are always quick to help out any way they can. Great amenities, and a clean and comfortable swimming area. Always fun things to do in the community. Plus, the apartments are spacious and versatile; and make coming home something to look forward to.
Very friendly people at the main office. Such beautiful apartments as well . Can’t wait to move in with my husband here at the end of the month
My experience so far has been smooth and comfortable. I really love the location and the community feeling of Trestle Creek and I am so happy that this is where I chose to live. My apartment is cozy and clean and everything works perfectly, and for that I am so grateful.
So far so good. Rebekah has been extremely helpful through the process. My girlfriend has went through and when the amenities open back up it looks like it will be an all around great place.
I just moved in a week ago, and so far everyone i’ve encountered has been pretty nice. most people just kind their own business. overall, i really like it here, and i appreciate the pet clean up trash cans and the extra dog baggies!
Move in was easy. Appreciate the privacy you show new residents. Apartment was in excellent condition. Thanks and I know we will enjoy the community