I'm so glad to have a community like trestle Creek to move in to. It's great location, luxury amenities, and great community make me excited to call it home.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Ashley was amazing at giving the tour and answering all my questions. I like the apartment complex a lot and can’t wait to move in! The grounds look well maintained and beautiful.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Good community. To many dogs and smokers but other than that very good. Having garages is very nice. The package pick up service is also a huge plus.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

When I first inquired about an appartment, I was told to go online. The appartment I wanted was available June 7 however I struggled with your application and was unable to lease it online. But I made an appointment for a tour on Tuesday morning after the Memorial day weekend. When I arrived at 9:30 for my tour I was told that the appartment was not available anymore. And the next one wouldn't be until July 11th and that I should leave and go apply online. Well I decided to sit in the lobby and fill out the application because I am not very tech savvy and was struggling with it. I decided to go for the original one I wanted for June 7 and was helped by the Manager Rebekah. She was very nice. I finished applying and was approved. I still haven't been allowed to see it which is very frustrating. I just want to say that Ashley was no help at all. And if I didn't persist I would have walked away from your facility because of the way Ashley treated me.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

The Trestle Creek community is goregous. We absolutely love our apartment. It is so spacious with plenty of storage space. There are so many amenities that you can take advantage of such as the pool, cardio center and basketball court. The landscaping is gorgeous and the area is kept pristine.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Definitely a quiet community, nice amenities and close to different stores and close to parks. Wonderful upkeep on the property, there's always a decent amount of parking available.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

I like having a place to live, and the apartments are spacious and lively. I love that the apartment comes with a parking space! It’s fantastic having a pool too!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

So far it has been great we are all moved in and can’t wait to have a great summer at trestle creek we love the south hill our favorite area

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Overall trestle creek is a very warm and welcoming environment. We enjoy the open floor plan and the neighborhood, and the garage is a HUGE bonus. Amenities included in rent is extremely nice.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

I have really enjoyed living at Trestle Creek. It is a safe neighborhood, it is nearby stores/restaurants, and the apartments are high quality.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Great place to live, nice staff, yard well maintained, garage for my car, exercise room, near services, maintenance staff avaiable. Great place to walk!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

I enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and park-like areas. Even though I've moved in just recently, it already feels like I'm at home. I'm proud to live here!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Pretty happy here. Nice people and community is super clean. I love how they keep up with any issues we have and the complex always looks awesome.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

The process of starting the rental and doing the paperwork was very easy and quick. The staff in the office are all so nice! We appreciate how quick maintenance is.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Fantastic front desk people, awesome environment and always helpful. Everytime we have needed some sort of maintenance or help the staff are quick and efficient.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

I have lived here since 2010 and I am going to be here another year. Part of the reason is the people that work here. Thank you for all the fun things that you have done for all of us that live here. Especially lived the Taco night!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Great place to live always nice friendly staff and if we have any issues they are very attentive and they and fix whatever problem you may have.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

So far it has been a decent experience. It took awhile to get my door fixed but it eventually did. The staff are all very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

So far the experience has been really nice. The all digital system of leasing was very easy. Ashley was an amazing customer service oriented property manager. It was the ladies in the office that help us decide between similar apartments in the area.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

The over all apartment complex is quite and great . My particular place has had multiple issues that have been a major inconvience to not only me but my boy friend as well . Though the staff was quick to get around to fixing it some issues were just a hassle . The over all layout is great and the staff is really welcoming

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

I've lived here for almost 6 years and through two management companies. Cookies for everyone. It's a nice apartment complex and the neighbors in my building are usually pretty decent. Well... Two renters ago both above and below were pretty close to intolerable at pretty much the same time. But apartments. Luck of the draw. Gonna Happen, right? When I have an issue, the staff has always been helpful. No complaints. Thanks =)

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

We enjoy living here. Service from maintenance is fast and friendly. The community feels safe and is quiet. Great for our young family. Been very happy.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Considering size of complex... Really need to do more Community Events... Engaging members more often than 1X MONTH. Slightly inconsiderate neighbors in regards to noise lvls. Ammenitors could use a facelift/ upgrade/repairs... ( Basketball court)...

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Execellent community! Great location near Target, Trader Joe’s, and Manito Park. Management is very responsive. Good experience living here. Recommend to all!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

The complex is in a very good location and the amenities that are provided are sufficient. Maintenance is usually fast.There are some minor issues but overall the experience is very good.