Trestle Creek Apartments

4.5

4.5

Kaitlyn
This apartment community is very clean, friendly and helpful. Tons of amenities, everyone is so kind and quiet. It's peaceful living here. Come Join!
Verified Resident
Convenient location, responsive staff and maintenance. Generally quiet, good amenities, has been a great place to live this past year, would recommend.
Verified Resident
It’s been very nice and cozy here. They always keeps the grounds very nice and clean and always say good morning to me! The apartments always feel a little more cozy during the winter here.
Katelyn
Overall fairly positive experience living at Trestle Creek. Rent increases are unreasonable, and need to do a better job at monitoring for non-residents coming and using community amenities and vandalizing and/or breaking into closed off areas.
Mary
Moving here as a 1st time Spokane resident has been a dream. Office staff is very friendly, maintenance is on their A game and the premises are nice. Rent is a bit high though and I’m confused why their isn’t a garbage disposal. Other than that, I recommend. I look forward to another lease in the future if prices are maintainable.
Deanna
I’ve really enjoyed living at Trestle Creek. The staff has always been so helpful. The location is perfect and my apartment is typically so quiet and the grounds are well maintained.
Corinne
I love the family like atmosphere I feel from the entire Trestle Creek staff. I always feel like someone is happy to take my call or question, I never feel like a burden and my concerns are always taken seriously and handled appropriately. Thank you Trestle Creek staff for all you do to make where we live amazing!
Ian
Love the apartment and the amenities just need more parking options and price is a little too high. Also some of our neighbors are very rude and nosey.
Donald
So far the experience has been good. I hate that the residents in this community think that they need to drive their cars at roadway speeds through the complex. Other than that its not bad.
Katherine
Trestle creek has been great I have loved living at this apartment complex. The staff and grounds are fantastic. These are by far the best apartments that we have lived in.