Such a great place to live! I love how friendly and efficient office staff and maintenance staff are! So far it’s been an amazing community to live in!

This place is really a good area to live in especially for students like me. It is very quiet and the location is convenient to other nearby stores. The staff here makes all the residents feel lile home ❤

Jordyn and the maintenance peeps are pretty rad! They helped us get our garage door opener out of the garage very quickly and other things are addressed quickly.

The front desk workers have been very helpful especially Ashley! Thanks you! Haven’t had any problems with the apartment as of now but hopefully if we do things will get resolved quickly

Absolutely amazing community :) we love everything. This place becoming better and better every week. Absolutely amazing community :) we love everything. This place becoming better and better every week.

The leading lady's at Trestle Creek are so sweet, caring and always a blast to talk to! They always talk to you the moment you enter the door and they always make sure everything is going good!

The amenities are really good. The garage, with a door opener is so convenient and will probably be even more valuable during extreme weather. My washer and dryer in the unit are so valuable to my work/life balance. The pool and workout room are well kept. Target is next door - which is nice.

Trestle creek has a great layout. There super clean with a great pool. Staff is always friendly and accommodating always. The grounds are quiet and nice area for families

Every worker has been superb and extremely helpful so far. The community members who showed up to the movie screening were extremely nice and welcoming as well.

It’s really nice and everyone isn’t friendly. Very comfortable place to live. Well taken care of and very home feeling. I would say that’s it’s def a safe place for families with children.

My boyfriend and I have had a great experience so far living at Trestle Creek! We love walking our dog through the meandering trails and taking a dip in the pool on really hot afternoons. We also love how quiet the area is and we frequently enjoy sitting out on our little balcony for dinner and evening cocktails.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Workout Equipment could use some Maintenance/ Upkeep to repair machines that don't work. Trees near Back Entrance, close to the buildings could use some Major Trimming/Clean up.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

This is a wonderful and beautiful community to live in! The staff and leasing office has been excellent and made the move-in process smooth and easy.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

I have had an amazing experience since moving into Trestle Creek. The entire process was made so comfortable and easy by the staff. I am proud to live in one of the nicest apartment communities on the south hill.

Living in the Trestle Creek Apartments has been a great experience for my family and I! The staff is always very friendly and helpful. We love living here!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

I love it here! The grounds are well maintained, the pool is awesome and the staff is amazing! Jordyn in particular has been super helpful and always available to help or answer questions. I just renewed my lease for another year!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

I am so happy to call Trestle Creek home. I have a lovely two bedroom two bath apartment that suits me to a ‘T’. The rooms are decent sized, not too small. Should there be a problem I know it will be quickly fixed. The grounds are beautifully kept and the pool is delightful. For a complex this large it feels very private. Everyone in the office is always friendly with a ready smile when I walk in the door. I really like that there are a variety of events planned for the residents. Of all the choices I’ve made in my life, this is one of the good ones.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Absolutely love it here! The people and Staff are super friendly, the groundskeeper always make sure the grounds are super clean, and taking care of. All the pets of ran into have always been super sweet. This is a great place to live.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Trestle Creek is great. I hav lived here 3 years. The grounds are always kept in great the shape. The employees are always helpful and very friendly. The actual apartments are very nice! It’s been a great experience living here since grey star took over!!!

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Great experience the last 2 years. Excited to spend another year here. I would say the price of rent could be cheaper, it has went up each year we have renewed our lease. Also there is no grace period on paying rent which can be a down fall. But I would say over all I enjoy living here.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

The leasing and management staff are super helpful, and willing to help with any issues. The community itself is really nice and quiet. It could be better if the units were more updated considering how expensive they are, but overall it's a good community.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Complex is adjacent to a target and a gym, with plenty of restaurants in the area. Pretty lenient with dogs as well, and they have a large common area.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

We love living at Trestle Creek! Everyone is so nice on the staff and the grounds and facilities are so clean and quiet. This is by far the best apartment that we have lived in.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Everything is clean and well taken care of. I appreciate the email updates with notices and events. It’s quiet and I love that I don’t hear my neighbors.

Reply from Trestle Creek Apartments

Everyone is doing a great job of making this a great clean community! I like the amount of communication going on these days too. We've been here 3 years now and I think this may be the best it's been.