Trestle Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

I really love living here! The apartments are we-designed and roomy. It will be especially nice when we can use the gym and the pool again!
Things are looking up. Over last few months, from a safe distance we are starting to make friends with a neighbor. When pandemic is done. I have high hopes for community events to meet more people.
So far, winter at Trussell Creek has gone just fine. The snow removal has been quick and efficient. It’s a shame the clubhouse is closed, but what can you do? All in all no issues, no problems.
The people/neighbors at the apartment are awesome and very animal friendly! The location is great as it is 5 min from everything! I’ve enjoyed my experience.
I would think that owners could do a little liquid ice melt on roads when weather is too cold to melt the skating ribbon that the roads become.
Living here has gotta be one of the better places that I've lived in a long time. Most of my apartment history always had an episode of some stupid drama from neighbors and can always hear what's going on. That's THE biggest thing I appreciate about this place is the fact that the walls are thick enough so that you don't have to hear anything from inside your apartment.
Can’t think of a single negative to say about Trestle Creek Apartments! Love that my family and I get to call this wonderful, community our home!! 🥰 5 stars for Trestle Creek!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Pretty great so far. Everyone seems to keep to themselves and are not noisy or nosey and appear friendly when they do speak to you. Parking could be better but all in all good so far.
Stable apartments with good amenities in units. Garage is a bonus, good location next to Target. Road construction seems like its been going on for years though. Some residents don’t pick up after their dogs. Also leave their garbage cans out after garbage day. Maintenance guys are great and are quick to fix stuff. Smokers and pot smokers lighting up after hours can be annoying. Mostly happy with living here.
I am a new resident but am already impressed with the quick response times and efforts to build community. While I’m not particularly social myself, and there are obviously restrictions due to COVID, but it’s nice to know that there are friendly people surrounding me.