Triangle

4.7

4.7

Sowmya
I have no regret choosing my home as Triangle.. I’m definitely renewing my lease…! Happy to be here .. it’s the perfect location in the heart of Redmond..
Ravi Kumar
I love this place . Triangle apartments have very good view and its in the heart of Redmond. Very close to Redmond town center, groceries. Triangle Staff is very helpful.
Heather
The soundproofing could be better. There's plenty of construction that happens outside early in the morning. The bedroom size could be bigger since it's pretty difficult to fit both a desk and a queen size bed in the room without covering heating. Otherwise really nice apartments with high ceilings.
Karuna
Very helpful staff here at the Triangle. Great amenities. Larger windows so the apartment looks brighter during winters too. Really liking the apartment so far!
Zia
I'm excited to be renewing my lease! The staff was so helpful and kind. It's a comfort to be able to stay in my favorite apartment during this time.
Zach
I have had a great experience living at the Triangle. The apartment is high quality and the staff is very friendly. It is very convenient living here with great amenities.
Andres
Moved in this week and we absolutely love it. We can’t wait to take advantage off all the amenities provided to us by the Triangle apartments. :)
Christine
Really love The Triangle! Great location and friendly staff. The package room is also safe. Can't believe that there is a climbing wall in the resident gym.
Hannah
:-) my dog MJ loves it here. I love how close it is to coffee, grocery stores etc don’t want to walk?Scooters all around! It feels so safe and so coean
Nicky
I’ve been with The Triangle for a year and overall the experience has been great. For the most part, staff is attentive and other residents have been friendly. A concern I have is in regards to the security of the building. During the day, the guest parking garage is open and no key fob is required to enter the building via the staircase. Although it’s unlikely for something major to occur, we did have reports of non-residents entering the building and using the common areas. Just something to consider if you’re in management and wanting feedback.