Triangle

4.7

4.7

The staff has been very friendly. In love with my south-facing apartment which can see the Mt. Rainier peak on a sunny day. Facilities are amazing: the package delivery system, Gym, EV charging etc. I have been living here very comfortably. Was concerned about noise about neighbors and the areas but so far so good. Highly recommend people considering renting the Triangle.
Loud street noises in apartment. Windows and walls are quite thin. Interior is very nice with new appliances and tall ceilings. Definately at a good price point
We had everything go smoothly from shifting all my household to settling out home here .. summer has been very helpful in all our stages of moving here . Loving my new home 😍
Really great community! I love being centrally located and within walking distance to all my favorite restaurants, grocery stores, and shops!
Excellent location and friendly staff! The amenities are great and parking is very convenient - I would not hesitate to recommend Triangle to anyone
Great community and staff is friendly . Good location. there would be a construction going on in front of triangle that would be the concerning thing.
Everything has been going great. Hoping the world will get back to where we could do in-person events someday soon, but staying at home is still so cozy. The new coffee machine and options for both decaf/caff are so much appreciated! Thank you!
Wonderful community... Easy to get to everything around Downtown Redmond just a few minutes walk away from pretty much everything! Parking can be a hassle sometimes though.
It’s been a year and so far everything is going awesome! two blocks walking to downtown is something that can’t said enough of. The management and the people around are awesome!
Love this community! Staff is friendly and responsive. I appreciate the signs in building regarding rules and upcoming events. The only downside is the occasional loud traffic noise from the window.