Trillium

3.5

3.5

Nutan
Very good living experience overall in every respect. Good, helpful support from front office, management, and maintenance personnel all year around. Tanks.
Ramlala
Surak
Great place to live . I love the environment and all the staff are very helpful overall service is great . I am living here since 2019 and I start loving this place . I have even refers my friend . I would also like to suggest people to live in trillium apartment . We can get beautiful and big room in really affordable price.
Nivedita
Everything has changed over time! Worst experience ever. I have provided the feedback. Things can get better but I don’t see the management paying any efforts
Neil
The place is great. Spacious and affordable. The place I lived at before had big roaches, they would leave a smell like urine and make noises. Also the mice were unhealthy looking. This place has an awesome gym. I go to GMU and this place is convenient.
Kelsey
The people in the building don’t wear masks. 8 people will squeeze in the elevator at the same time. Trash in the hallways and elevators. Utilities constantly turned off for “repairs”.
Sean
Very convenient for metro and shopping. Also very spacious apartments and the amenities are very nice. Gym, swimming pool, and bike trails all within a rocks throw from your door
Verified Resident
Some or the other problem every often. The leasing office doesn't seem to be concerned about improving the situation, and they don't respond.
Dhiman
Good community. A good place to love from where all the public transports are available. All the amenities are good to ensure a smooth community life.
Nicole
I enjoy living here for the price and maintenance. The apartment overall is nice however moving in to the small elevator was a hassle. The leasing office is impossible to get ahold of unless you go in. I suggest having someone designated to answering phones