Trillium

3.6

3.6

The experience is getting better as we will move to a top floor unit in less than two weeks! Hopefully, that unit will not have any issues and will be neat when our time to move comes. Thanks for your support!
Lovely to be overlooking the woods watching the trees change from season to season. Nature is abundant with deer, rabbits and an occasional fox and the birds sing their praises early morning. A hop, skip and a jump to the grocery store and short walk to the metro and bus stops make this a very convenient location to get to where you want to go, whether it be Washington Dc or Tysons Corner Mall the transportation is punctual and reliable.
Pros: Some friendly and thoughtful neighbors, great employees that do their best at the leasing office, nice amenities such as the pool and business center (fitness center is also great just missing a standalone barbell), and proximity to everything else in fairfax, and decent units Cons: Feces and urine in the elevator on back to back days, smoking at the pool and in the elevator, stairwell is unbearable and not maintained, one single roach in the bathroom, paper thin walls (you hear doors opening and closing outside your unit and other rooms within your unit), water leak left dripping on the floor for days near rear door of tower 3, and drunk/day drinking residents
My experience at this apartment had been a very good one and I was able to find a place that I really liked in no time and I will be sure to refer my friends here
The Air condition not working properly and if it works the Air condition of the room is not cold at all during the whole summer. The parking needs to be cleaned and the lighting in the parking must be replaced. But overall i like my apt and the trillium's staff are amazing.
I believe that this community keeps getting better and better over time. They’re always ready to help us no matter what the issue is. The only issue is the A/C. We had to spend 3 days without an A/C even though we called multiple times about the issue, no one would respond. But they finally did on the 4th day. But besides that everything’s great
Great place to live!!!!! Onr of the amenities than I like is the Gym Because is complete and is very safe the comunity, lots of playground to play my childrens
1 star
The location is not but there is not effort to make the community better. Customer service is awful, resident steal packages since there is no security cameras. Water is down every week, elevator is always down, we wait for 15min sometimes for the elevator, garage door is hasn't been working for 6months, and it doesn't close, everyone can get inside and it's not safe.
yes, it is great living here at trillium towers. the environment is quite well here. everything is nearby from here. leasing office is very much supportive.
It’s always my pressure to be part of this community, a place to call home, my beautiful apartment. Nice people, lovely investment, center of everything human needs to make life easier, most important, Great schools around. We are a very Big family in this community. Cheers 🥂