Trillium

3.5

3.5

So far so good. However, the frequent water shutdowns is a nightmare. The staff at the leasing office are not always accessible and it takes a lot of time to reach them.
I'm generally happy here. Everything is pretty orderly. Moving wasn't too much of a hasle, minus the elevator broken. I love my apartment. No real complaints so far. I wish they had a dog park though.
Good apartment but very high price. I live here almost 5 years and the prices is still going up. Also, parking lots used to let the visitor stay to 12AM. But now is 8PM
Its been good experience overall but recent times, there has been lot of water shut down for repairs. Except that challenge, everything is good.
We have everything around here like restaurants, stores and public transportation. Not great experience but okay living here. I been living here for too long.
It’s nice apartment I have to live here good people around here thank you it’s very net and clean Lyft also working full fine and working and rent and app developers working is fine and all ways mantance people on time it’s nice to stay here I am happy to live here
This is is by far one of the best kept communities, despite the occasional maintenance needed.. honestly I love that this is where I landed when I moved from Fredericksburg to be closer to my job in D.C.
Tower 3 laundry room is out of service for long. Please take care of this. We are also expecting use the gym after office hours. Please try to extend the gym hours. Thank you.
From past 3 years i have seen lot of changes in management but none of them were responsible enough to raise the standards. Maintaince team needs to be more proactive and same with security. My apprament need lot of little maintenance but even after multiple requests nothing has been done.
The new staff are really attentive and care for the renters. Changes regarding maintenance is required . Hopefully they would implement this as well.