Trillium

3.5

3.5

Probably the worst decision of my life moving here. Half of the washers don't work, the elevator breaks constantly, the fire alarms go off all the time, the hot water and air-conditioning don't consistently work, there are mice, I've filed 10 different noise complaints against the same apartment for the same consistent noise and no one cares. The garage is FILTHY there is urine and garbage in the stairwells.
Our experience is getting better! Thanks to Sergio and the maintenance team that has fixed a lot of things around the unit. We hope we can keep staying in this community. Thank you guys!
It has been a great start living here. Very peaceful and feels like home already. Parking garage is super close to home, less than a minute walk.
The apt is getting better but my neighbors are getting annoying because they keep making a lot of noises and knocking on the door. But overall my experience here is great.
Very nice service and extremely heartwarming but the neighbors couldn’t be worse. They keep knocking on my doors and run away and they have the longest and loudest conversation in the hallway. But overall, i’m happy and satisfied with everything Trillium is trying to do.
Every summer, there is always problems with AC. Winter time, there is problems with heat. If the Trillium Apt Company want to improve its AC system, they need to replace the new AC system will be better and save electricity bills
I recently moved here and my experience has been amazing. I had some initial hiccups in the beginning but the whole team was so cooperating and helpful and did everything to make the whole process as smooth as they can. A special shout out to Tiffany!! Bes GM ever :)
Nice environment, nice pool, nice view, not too bad security,Choose a strong sense of responsibility of the property, equivalent to the owner in the future to provide a strong guarantee of living life. So, each house buyer must pay attention to the property of the village when the house of choose and buy carefully, brush eyes to carry on omni-directional examination, choose a let a person rest assured for oneself and family, save worry, the good property of peace of mind.
Water shut down alot , AC always hot , bad customer service , not always availble Protective parking lot , safe space , nice gym , frindly nighbours
I absolutely love this community!!! The cultural diversity brings everything into perspective of just how beautifully God has covered and colored this Earth with amazing people who just want a chance to enjoy life, time with their loved ones and a peace of mind.