Trillium

3.5

3.5

After 7 years , we still call this place home , it has been convenient for us Our kids were born and grew up in this area . We are not planning on leaving this place any time soon
Been living here for 2 years. The facilities are decent for the price point but recurring maintenance issues, water shut offs, elevators not working, mailbox breaking open, leaks in the garage and more. The location and proximity to Vienna metro and shopping centers, grocery stores, pharmacy, restaurants, theaters and other amenities adds to the pros of living here.
Fun group. Super loud kids. They run through the halls almost everyday so you know they are having a blast. Friendly neighbors that are always there to say hey
Fix the apartment elevator and avoid frequent water shutdowns. Customer service is not up the mark. Garage needs to fixed at the earliest, this is taking longer than expected. I stingily encourage to have CCTV fixed for security reasons
Poor management. Management does not responds to emails or complaints about disruptive neighbors. It is also hard to get a hold of the staff from the leasing office.
I wrote a survey review that can be used. It’s not the worst place I have lived, but for the price I expected a little more I suppose. Fingers crossed the new year helps rid the place of bad juju and some unhealthy/dirty residents.
Noisy and dirty neighbors that don’t know how to throw trash down chute, like you literally throw your trash on the floor right next to the chute, just take the extra step that would require just a little more effort and human decency to open the chute and throw it down.
Its been a good experience overall especially after the management has changed to trillium. al though it could have been better if maintenance requests could have been solved in an efficient manner. I have placed some requests recently and some of them were marked as completed without any communication or maintenance team looking into the problem in my unit.
From past 3 years i have seen lot of changes in management but none of them were responsible enough to raise the standards. Maintaince team needs to be more proactive and same with security. My apprament need lot of little maintenance but even after multiple requests nothing has been done.
I liked the new management and the changes they are bringing to the Trillium community. One request would be to give out the results of the contests held.