My husband and I have been here for 8 months now and we have stayed in two different units. We love them both! Our transition was smooth and easy and the office staff made it a great experience. We didn’t have any sudden or hidden fees other than the changes that were made for all residents. We still love it here and that’s why we renewed for another 12 months.

Reply from Trillium 44

Trillium has been awesome so far. The gym is great although I wish there were a few more workouts but overall it is a very nice and full gym.

Reply from Trillium 44

Living at Trillium 44 has been great for me thus far! It is updated, clean, spacious and the staff are always nice and attentive. I would definitely recommend Trillium44.

Reply from Trillium 44

The apartment complex has a friendly community as well as great amenities throughout. The staff is attentive and there are many events during the year.

Reply from Trillium 44

I work at the airport so perfect location for me. All the shopping I need is nearby. Papago Park is just down the road and Tempe Town Lake just a little further for my runs. The complex is only a few years old so everything is in good shape. I love my apartment. Noise is only kind of downside, but this is an urban neighborhood. It's mostly traffic noise, but my apartment is above the drop off point for Uber and Lyft and all kinds of delivers. People are generally not quiet after being dropped off from a night of partying. Lol. Really that's the only con I have about living here. Staff is great. I like it here.

Reply from Trillium 44

Everything is pretty clean, people are friendly, everything is very affordable for what you get. Overall really grewtvliving environment and would recommend to young people

Reply from Trillium 44

Great floor plan with great amenities. Great central location. I would recommend to my friends and family. If they were looking for an apartment

Reply from Trillium 44

Haven't moved in yet but am very excited to. Not super excited about the price hike from the first day we inquired, but it is what it is. Also not a fan of the extra charges for parking and pet fees monthly when I am sure you dont have to pay a kid fee. They are much nastier than my dogs lol.

Reply from Trillium 44

Simply the best! My family just adores this place. We love it here. This a fabulous environment and we just adore it. The staff is amazing!!

Reply from Trillium 44

I love the staff and love the location. The only downside I have is the maintenance upkeep is slightly concerning. I know the staff just hired another person which I’m highly optimistic it will make a huge difference. The hallway lights still bother me how we’re still waiting for lights to be replaced. But like I said, I’m confident in the new maintenance person.

Reply from Trillium 44

I've lived in the complex for the past 15 months and I have little to no complaints. The staff is very friendly and communicative about social events being held and any sort of reconstructive work going on in the complex. The maintenance crew also get high marks for quality and speed of work. The only thing that I would complain about is guest parking. Often times it's difficult for guest to find parking, as well as maybe converting the theatre room into a sports center for example a basketball court or racket court, basketball preferably.

Reply from Trillium 44

Living at Trillium has been a very good experience, there are a few dog issues that has or have giving me concerns but it seems they are being addressed. Over all Trillium is convenient and the amenities are modern and well taken care of. The staff is friendly and on point about issues concerning the facility.... Thank U Trillium

Reply from Trillium 44

The area is not that great. The lack of stairs is definitely a downer in this complex since the levatirs take too long. Other than that I definitely enjoy this place. The community is great, the homes are big and spacious. It’s close to everything, and the pool is gorgeous.

Reply from Trillium 44

Staff here is so friendly and very helpful. The complex is always kept clean and they are fast to respond to any issues inside apartments or outside.

Reply from Trillium 44

Relaxed Environment with clean facilities and outstanding property management. The apartments are spacious and updated. Parking garage is convenient for the summer. Location is not the greatest, and there is not many retail shops in the area.

Reply from Trillium 44

Great place to live! Only reason I give it 4 stars is because the elevators and lights go out often. Love it, otherwise :) the clubhouse, gym, and pool are very nice. Same with the staff. Really close to Tempe, Phoenix, and Scottsdale. Perfect spot!

Reply from Trillium 44

The staff is amazing and really helpful and I love my apartment so much. Great location as well. The amenities are great the gym is what really sold me.

Reply from Trillium 44

Trillium is great about getting to know you as a person, taking care of the community and the individual apartments, and organizing fun events for the community!

Reply from Trillium 44

So far Trillium is a great place to live. The property is newer, the amenities are top of the line, the staff is great and the location is close to everything.

Reply from Trillium 44

We’ve been here for 4 months now. We do not have any complaints other than the gate always being broken but that’s cause someone’s always trying to beat it and they get hit by it. I love the front office staff! Martha even helped me plan a surprise for my husbands birthday. Little things go a long way when it comes to building relationships with your community family. We are heavily discussing renewing cause we love the place so much.

I like it! It’s nice and homie. I feel secure here! For me it’s really close to work which means I can walk and not use my car so much. Close to the lightrail is a plus

Reply from Trillium 44

Great modern amenities but dirty building surroundings and dog park. Neighbors are also loud at night. Other than that, the apartments are very nice!

We absolutely love living here. He was an adjustment but to have an office staff on your side or maintenance team there fast is not the norm anywhere but here it is.

I enjoy living at Trillium44. Especially going down to the movie theater and watching a movie or a football game. The staff is very friendly. The amenities are wonderful.

Reply from Trillium 44

Love the community and all the fun festivities they put on for the tenants. The staff is always nice and friendly. Definitely recommend this property.