We’ve been living here more than three years now and overall, it’s been a great experience. There have been some minor issues along the way, but majority of the time, Trillium is a great place to live.

Reply from Trillium 44

The staff is easy to work with and very accommodating. We love our apartment floorplan, the amenities are great, and the location is super convenient. It's a bummer that we now have to pay extra for certain things (i.e. parking, community electric) but other than that, we love living here and will be going on year three as a resident!

Reply from Trillium 44

Best experience, I’ve had looking for apartments. Also the location is great. In the heart of Phoenix and close to Tempe and scottsdale. Great location if you’re young and wanna get out to see the city life. I Recommend this place to anyone, looking for an apartment.

Reply from Trillium 44

Great place to live at. Very affordable for what is offered. Only concern is navigating through the apartment complex is fairly difficult. Stairwells in more convenient places would be great.

Reply from Trillium 44

This is the first apartment complex I lived in with my significant other, and honestly it deserves a 5 Star. Management is amazing, and made the move so easy and stress free ! The apartment itself is beautiful with a modern feel to it. I couldn't feel more at home living here. The common areas are very vibrant and is very well maintained as well. Ohh, and they haveTHE BEST coffee machine any coffee lover could ask for.

Reply from Trillium 44

This is a clean and safe community. Not only is the staff is accommodating and friendly, but the residents also emit that as well. For the amenities available, the rent is inexpensive and worth it.

Reply from Trillium 44

It has been amazing staying at this place. The staff is always friendly and inviting plus the pool is magnificent! The coffee machine is always a go to after work!

Reply from Trillium 44

I've loved living here so far! Only issue is the people above me are loud walkers but that's what happens when you don't live on the top floor. There's a lot of good energy at the pool area and the amenities have been great! I use the gym almost every morning :)

Reply from Trillium 44

Quiet and friendly staff! Love the pool and gym, and our apartment home. When issues arise, they are quick to solve them. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from Trillium 44

For me and my family, this environment is paradise. Staff is awesome, amenities are awesome,and most all peaceful, quiet and secure. Awesome

Reply from Trillium 44

I really enjoy living here. I wish all the lights worked out by the pool and in the halls but other than that its been good. Its a quiet community, friendly office staff.

Reply from Trillium 44

The location is great, the amenities are awesome, moving in was a breeze. Parking could be a lot better, especially since most people have two vehicles and charging that much extra is absurd

Reply from Trillium 44

This is the best apartment I've ever had :) I moved in about 3 weeks ago & no complaints so far. The gym area is very nice and air conditioned, I enjoy spending time in the lobby after dark, and I look forward to trying out the pool & theater.

Reply from Trillium 44

Fun, modern place to live! Amenities are great and staff is friendly! It’s close to grocery stores, downtown Tempe and Phoenix. Apartments are super sleek and nice (thin walls though)

Reply from Trillium 44

So far, I enjoy my time here. Can be a bit noisy, but everything else makes up for it. Friendly staff, nice tenants, and the area is always clean and presentable.

Reply from Trillium 44

My residential experience so far has been great! The staff are very welcoming and hospitable to my wife and I! I love how much the maintence workers take part in accomplishing the submitted request as quickly as possible!

Reply from Trillium 44

My husband and I have been here for 8 months now and we have stayed in two different units. We love them both! Our transition was smooth and easy and the office staff made it a great experience. We didn’t have any sudden or hidden fees other than the changes that were made for all residents. We still love it here and that’s why we renewed for another 12 months.

Reply from Trillium 44

Trillium has been awesome so far. The gym is great although I wish there were a few more workouts but overall it is a very nice and full gym.

Reply from Trillium 44

Living at Trillium 44 has been great for me thus far! It is updated, clean, spacious and the staff are always nice and attentive. I would definitely recommend Trillium44.

Reply from Trillium 44

The apartment complex has a friendly community as well as great amenities throughout. The staff is attentive and there are many events during the year.

Reply from Trillium 44

I work at the airport so perfect location for me. All the shopping I need is nearby. Papago Park is just down the road and Tempe Town Lake just a little further for my runs. The complex is only a few years old so everything is in good shape. I love my apartment. Noise is only kind of downside, but this is an urban neighborhood. It's mostly traffic noise, but my apartment is above the drop off point for Uber and Lyft and all kinds of delivers. People are generally not quiet after being dropped off from a night of partying. Lol. Really that's the only con I have about living here. Staff is great. I like it here.

Reply from Trillium 44

Everything is pretty clean, people are friendly, everything is very affordable for what you get. Overall really grewtvliving environment and would recommend to young people

Reply from Trillium 44

Great floor plan with great amenities. Great central location. I would recommend to my friends and family. If they were looking for an apartment

Reply from Trillium 44

Haven't moved in yet but am very excited to. Not super excited about the price hike from the first day we inquired, but it is what it is. Also not a fan of the extra charges for parking and pet fees monthly when I am sure you dont have to pay a kid fee. They are much nastier than my dogs lol.

Reply from Trillium 44

This is 140 characters, right about now.This is 140 characters, right about now.This is 140 characters, right about now. This is 140 characters, right about now.