I love the location! Trilogy apartments is close to everything that's exciting and St Louis! Great shopping, the Galleria is only minutes away!

My experience at trilogy has been amazing! The staff is great, and the housing is very nice! GREAT location! They made the move to st Louis very simple

Most of the staff is absolutely awesome to work with. Maintenance gets there ASAP and works to fix whatever the issue is. I feel so safe in the community and it’s always kept beautiful and garbage free!

This is an Excellent neighborhood. It's very peaceful and quiet. And I saw a metro bus driving thru the middle how nice it that! Great amenities 24 hours.

Great place to live, very quiet, the people are very friendly. So far my experience here has been great! Very clean, Wouldn’t choose to live anywhere else.

Most helpful, nice people I’ve ever met works in the office. We got approved in a day that we applied and are very thankful no troubles at all.

I really love the location. Right near highway 170 and minutes away from Washington University, Forest Park and the Delmar Loop for food and activities.

So far it’s been an amazing journey, very quite and tranquil space. I’m looking forward to getting things set up here. I love the new flooring.

The community here is great. I feel safe. Everyone I have met is very friendly and kind. I'm close to everything that I could possibly need and it's very quiet here. I plan to renew my lease.

Been here 3 years and just signed a new contract for the year. Location and pricing is great! Whenever I have had an issue, response time has been incredible. Maintenance staff is the best.

It's a very nice friendly area.when I had went to the pool everybody was nice.when feel the need to get a little workout in the workout area really comes in handy.i also like the laundry room and the snacks they they offer, for when I don't feel like driving to the store.

My thoughts about trilogy apartments, so far so good can't complain. The highway is literally right next door and the loop is 5 mins away, other great features that separate trilogy from your ordinary apartments would be the dog park, swimming pool, weight room, and laundry room, and 24/7 maintenance. I forgot to mention that they do cool stuff as a community which makes it fun. Definitely recommend

This is my first apartment so I don’t have a lot of input on apartments but trilogy apartments are really good not a lot of noise and in a central location they are just the best

Trilogy living is all about comfort and convenience. Located in the heart of St.Louis, and directly off I-170, you will enjoy quick and easy access to the best shopping in St.Louis at The Galleria Mall, the awesome eateries and entertainment at The Delmar Loop, and the nightlife of downtown St.Louis. Trilogy Apartments feature top-notch community amenit

Good. The laundry room and fitness room are not cleanly maintained. Th TV in those rooms are not functional. Sometime they work an most times unusable

I love it at trilogy close to work all the stores every 1 is very helpful an I can wash an go to the gym at the same time an we hav a great swimming pool

I enjoy living here with my two kids. I have been here going on 3 years and I am moving to a larger place because I like it that much. I like the clean grounds and safe environment. The office staff and maintenance department are friendly and helpful. This is a very nice place to live.

Staff is great. They are very friendly and welcoming. Downsides .... The windows are old so they don't insulate well, neighbors are always stomping around or dragging something across floor all day and night, and apparently you need a name on your mail box or the mailman wont deliver mail which is annoying and unheard of. Plus sides friendly staff, great ameneties, and close to a lot of food and stores.

I love it here! Staff is friendly and helpful. The only downside is having to listen to my neighbor's kid cry all day long and I swear they are herding elephants up there, but other than that it's perfect here. The dog park is just the right size. Laundry mat is close by. Apartments do get a little cold because of old windows but we just keep the curtains closed to keep the cold our. :-)

The location and upkeep are great. Staff are wonderful, they are always hosting some type of event, sometimes chances to win money off rent. Maintenence is timely. I only wish insulation was a little better. Highly recommend though!

Great area and the maintenance staff are amazing and fast. I haven’t had any issues with anything any time I need help or assistance with anything there is no hesitation

Everything is great except got water temperature levels in my shower. It's usually very cold. My room itself is very cold and I've had to get a space heater.

My experience for my first year of living at Trilogy Apartments has been great! I especially love the ladies at the front office and the dog park :)

The community is lacking. I wish there were more common areas for people to congregate. I like that the office is so easy to access. I love the laundry rooms.

Great location. Great living space. Only complaint I have is our doors leave air very bad. It’s hard to keep the place heated. One door isn’t aligned with the frame when you shut it and the other one leaks beneath the door.