It's been a pleasure living at Trilogy. Maintenance is always on top of repairs. Front office staff are always eager to help with my residency needs.

Great neighborhood close to highway quiet neighborhood parking could be improved close to bus line 24 hour access to laundry could update exercise equipment

Living here is nostalgic for me because I lived here in the 90's. Love the renovations and community. Only dislike would be lack of parking. It's close to a lot of areas and extremely close to work. I would recommend this place to anyone

I feel safe and the office and maintenance staff are very friendly and professional . Every time I had a problem they were right there with the answer and solution . The laundry facility always clean and I enjoy the pool during the summer months. Thank you Trilogy !!!

I have been a resident for almost 2 years, and feel the staff have been very friendly, helpful, prompt and courteous, for this i say thx Gia

I love my apartment community! My apartment is like a small condo. The apartment building is quiet and everyone makes and effort to keep it clean and friendly.

I've been a part of Trilogy since Sept 2015. Great neighbors, quiet neighbrohood, near lots of restaurants & parks. I'll stay here until I am fortunate enough to own my own home :)

The community is pretty great but there have to be some improvements to the amenities and apartments. The gym has to be upgraded and cleaned, and the apartments should be better isolated, specially for the winter

I love Trilogy Apartments. Moving into this community has been the best decision of my life. I look forward to many more days and possibly years at trilogy.

The people in the front office are very helpful, professional and willing to help. From answering a billing question to fixing the heat. Excellent customer service.

The leasing office is very friendly, and the apartment complex is more like s community. I appreciate all the outings that they host throughout the year that involve the community and our pets as well! They go out of their way to personally invite you, which is thoughtful. Maitmence is fast and they keep up regularly with the apartments.

Trilogy overall is a good place to live. The area is very convenient to stores and restaurants. Trilogy is strict on their policy in regards to rent payments and as well as maintaining pets.

Used to live here in the 90’s. Coming back here is very nostalgic. For the money, to have a gym and dog park available is worth it along with being close to work. A little pricier than I want to pay but worth it in the end

Wonderful love my new place. Any issues reported are-addressed right away. Friendly staff snacks and coffee provided during office hours. And donuts provided on Wednesday’s as a. Customer appreciation.

I like the place although the community in general does need to be taken care of better. The gym should be an amenity that need to be improved ASAP, .

Compared to my last apartment, Trilogy has been awesome. The staff is responsive and repairs are made quickly. The neighborhood is dog friendly. Other than a rude neighbor, living here has been great.

So far I could not be more happier to have made the choice of have Trilogy Apartments be the place I call Home. The complete experience from meeting Brenda for a tour to the friendliness of the entire staff couldn’t be more happy.

So far I have really enjoyed living at trilogy. The only complaint that I have is the noise level from my neighbors above. I love the dog park but there is a lot of dog poop everywhere. I love the easy access to parking. It makes it very easy to get to my apartment. So far so good!

Safe, clean, great complex that I would recommend to others. Love the pool & exercise facility. Wish laundry was included in unit but hopefully the 3 bdrm has that already :)

The location is premium. The actual place is a bit overdue for an upgrade and a bit small for its price. Repairs are as easy as a phone call so thats good.

Just getting ready to move in -- staff has been so helpful and friendly and have made this a very easy process for me. Can't wait to get settled in.

Ilike living here I just wish there were more amenities and updates, and that the 2nd bedrooms were a little bigger. For the Price that is paid over here you are definitely paying for the are versus the quality of things inside the apartment.

I have been a resident since August it was a little rocky ad first and I wasn't sure if I hae made the right decision. But its ok as of now.

Good place to live. pet friendly. so near to downtown... I like delmar boulevard. My office is just 6 miles from here... so easy to commute. I like the gym here.

I love living at Trilogy Apartments. I lived in the complex ten years ago, and I came back because of the safe, quiet neighborhood, small buildings with large apartments, walking distance to a park, close to grocery store and pharmacy. The laundry facility, pool and exercise facility are great perks, and the staff is always willing to help. When I request maintenance, it is done by the next day.