Everyone is friendly and helps out alot, very easy to talk to everyone in the office. Let friendly which is hard to come by, and is in a good neighborhood

I love it here because its so peaceful although I just moved in a month ago, so far so good. And I am hoping it will stay that way. I will definitely recommend trilogy apartment to anyone.

This place is awesome. spacious quiet, and clean. great fitness center, pool, and friendly staff. The rent is cheap for what you get. Glad I chose Trilogy

This community is great, everyone here is so friendly and the administrators at the leasing office are very helpful. I am glad I decided to make this my home.

Quite community great place to stay right by the highway,close to the mall and grocery stores great workout room and laundry room. A walking trail

Clean, nice environment, on time and point with information, but smoke from outside does get in my apartment and I have bugs. New fridge and lots of lighting, which was so nice.

Nice area. Spacious apartments. Well kept grounds. The people in the office are very nice and helpful. They were able to move me in fast and professionally.

The apartments are nice and clean. The lawn care are always maintained and nice and neat. It's quiet also there not a lot of traffic or noise in the area.

So far, I have had a great experience with Trilogy. The leasing office was so much help in my transition to Trilogy. I love the location and their pet policy was just what I was looking for.

I love the community. It's quiet and the landscaping is beautiful. I also love the amenities that are on the property as well as the surrounding area.

Its such a convienient place to live in. Everything is near by and the area is safe and clean. The best part is the laundry room!! Plus staffs are so helpful and reachable.

This community is huge and handling such big community is huge achievement by itself. The maintenance people are there the next day you give a call, that's the one thing I like. Thanks.

So far so good can't complain, liking the neighborhood really quiet, lots of friendly people, right down the street from the Delmar loop....

I have resided here for almost a year and my experience has been awesome very friendly and professional staff I mega appreciate both qualities it really touched me to receive a birthday video and card you guys totally rock keep up the great job.

Great location, good service! If you put in a work order, chances are someone will be at your apartment within the hour. The only issue we have had is our air conditioner smells like sewage and sometimes when it kicks on our apartment smells pretty bad. Also, now that it is so hot, the AC can't keep up with the weather conditions. During the winter things were peachy!

I like the area and the staff is polite. I also like the way maintenance is handled in a timely matter. The only problems I have are that sometimes an odd scent comes out of my vents and water issues when it rains.

Ive only been here for a month but so far love the community! Is a very quiet neighborhood and I love that it is pet friendly! Parking is sometimes hard to find, especially living on the main road and at night!

Reasonable rental fees. Excellent service and maintenance. Friendly staff. No issues. Professional,safe and quiet.The community atmosphere is friendly and the environment is clean and welcoming.

The Trilogy apartments have welcomed us with open arms and are very easy to work with. Every request we have wanted, it has been taken care of. Very excited to live here!

Trilogy apartments has made our move in experience a breeze. We have had no issues since we moved in and the perks of trilogy are just a cherry on top.

The staff has been so friendly and quick to respond to all of my questions. I've been very happy in my new apartment and have felt so accommodated through the whole process.

I like that my apartments have offered this system. I hope I am able to earn points easily. So far this has been pretty easy today. Community rewardsis great

We have only lived here a couple of weeks, but already the apartments seem great. Anything that has needed fixed was fixed within 24 hours. Management is friendly, and our neighbors were very welcoming.

I like Trilogy, because of its very nice service. When there is any problem, even if it is a small one, they will arrange people timely to fix that.

I've enjoyed my time here and it's a great community to be around. Another plus was me being able to get a free $500 for referring a friend to our community.