I like the area and the staff is polite. I also like the way maintenance is handled in a timely matter. The only problems I have are that sometimes an odd scent comes out of my vents and water issues when it rains.

Ive only been here for a month but so far love the community! Is a very quiet neighborhood and I love that it is pet friendly! Parking is sometimes hard to find, especially living on the main road and at night!

Reasonable rental fees. Excellent service and maintenance. Friendly staff. No issues. Professional,safe and quiet.The community atmosphere is friendly and the environment is clean and welcoming.

The Trilogy apartments have welcomed us with open arms and are very easy to work with. Every request we have wanted, it has been taken care of. Very excited to live here!

Trilogy apartments has made our move in experience a breeze. We have had no issues since we moved in and the perks of trilogy are just a cherry on top.

The staff has been so friendly and quick to respond to all of my questions. I've been very happy in my new apartment and have felt so accommodated through the whole process.

I like that my apartments have offered this system. I hope I am able to earn points easily. So far this has been pretty easy today. Community rewardsis great

We have only lived here a couple of weeks, but already the apartments seem great. Anything that has needed fixed was fixed within 24 hours. Management is friendly, and our neighbors were very welcoming.

I like Trilogy, because of its very nice service. When there is any problem, even if it is a small one, they will arrange people timely to fix that.

I've enjoyed my time here and it's a great community to be around. Another plus was me being able to get a free $500 for referring a friend to our community.

I love living here. Beautiful grounds that are kept mowed. Master Bedroom in my 2 BR apartment is very spacious. Close proximity to everything!

So far it has been smooth sailing. From first visit to Lease Signing was a snap. Cherie, in the office, was most helpful and delightful!!!!!

Any issues I have had they have been addressed immediately and always friendly people in the office willing to help. They got me into my apartment quickly without any hassle.

I am beyond satisfied with my time at Trilogy Apartments. The community is very quiet and safe. Any time I have needed something fixed at my apartment, the maintenance crew is there the next day fixing it. They have always been respectful and accommodating when entering my home and I have always been notified of it well beforehand. The community is very quiet, safe, and pet friendly. All very important qualities to me. I would recommend this place to anyone at any age. The apartments are located about 10 minutes down the street from the Delmar Loop. There is tons of fun and quality eatery there. If I had to nit pick something - it would be no in unit washer/dryer. This has never been an issue for me personally - but it would be a huge plus if all the units could be upgraded to this sometime in the future. I plan to be here for a long time!

Maintenance is well-kept. We called the office because out light was out. The hallway light was changed before we got home. Appreciate the quick response

We've been living here for over 3 years and it's been a great experience. The location is really convenient. Great and safe neighborhood. Very kind, efficient management and attentive maintenance crew. Thanks!

Staff awesome just wish parking was a little different, parking lots should have more than 1 walk way down from the parking lots, laundry should be no more than 2.75 or 3.00 max not 3.50. Need more grilling areas, cable outlets should be pre-installed in all the rooms not just the living room, screen doors on the back doors should be updated, other than that that I love it

Move in was extremely easy. The Trilogy staff is friendly and very helpful. Our apartment was clean and in very good shape when we arrived. Thank you guys!

After submitting a request to have maintenance pay a visit to fix something, the staff usually comes the same day, which is faster than any other place I've ever been to

We love the apartment our neighbors and the location. Whenever there are maintenance issues they are addressed right away. Fitness Center right next to Laundry facility really looking forward to pool in summer

The staff is great. Our neighbors not so much. They blare music at all times. Yelling stomping slamming doors. And the one below us. Dogs barking all day and night.

Great place to live. Wonderful staff and friendly crew. They are always attentive to my needs. Repairs and requests are always adhered to immediately.

Been here a couple of weeks now. While the buildings are evidently pretty old they are quite well maintained. The apartment is pretty well kept and don't have any complaints considering I knew it was an old complex. The gym could do with some dumbells, but has the bare minimum equipment I need for cardio and building. Overall, I think considering its an old complex, it's in pretty good shape. The office staff are also great and helpful.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

The great experience to rent an apartment with triology. Management was doing good till now and helped us to see different apartments as per our needs.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

We've had some problems here and there with the apartment, but Trilogy has stepped up and fixed the issues whether they were one time issues or recurring. Overall: Decent place to live. I would recommend them getting better doors and updating their heating system.