Trilogy Apartments

My roommate and I were actively looking for an apartment during the pandemic. As soon as they were able to, Trilogy reached out to us and the process from then on was met with great service by all of the staff members. Kimberly, the manager, is amazing at her job and cares about the tenants here. Maintenance responded quickly to the few things we needed and we haven’t had any issues arise. The location is great and has proven to be a great choice for us!
I love staying in Trilogy. It has truly became my home and I am happy with the decision I’ve made. I definitely recommend anyone who is looking for a home to check out trilogy.
Staff is excellent. Community quiet and very nice.Just moved in last week and I love it. Kenny made the move in process very simple and was called on the next business day.
I love it here so far. Everyone in the leasing office is a big help especially Meranda and Ashley. They helped me move in and was basically trying to help me anyway they could.
This complex is absolutely wonderful! I feel cozy and safe. Everyone who works here is so nice and approachable. Definitely reccomend Trilogy for those looking for an apartment
This is my first time moving out by myself, I was previously living with my mom, so this move was a pretty big one for me. Overall everything went off without a hitch, I've officially been here for a month and I am loving it.
Trilogy living is all about comfort and convenience. Located in the heart of St.Louis, and directly off I-170, you will enjoy quick and easy access to the best shopping in St.Louis at The Galleria Mall, the awesome eateries and entertainment at The Delmar Loop, and the nightlife of downtown St.Louis. Trilogy Apartments feature top-notch community amenities and cozy apartments you will love to call “Home”! Get Ready to Live, Love, and Experience St.Louis at Trilogy Apartments.
Good so far, I like the free events and the gym but the gym is closed right now. good location by the highway. Relatively safe area, don't feel in danger
Great place to live. Very pet friendly. Not very good about returning phone calls or emails since COVID-19, but everyone is struggling now so I am sure it isn't easy.
I have to a ay that Trilogy offers some of the best deals for apartment in the area. I’ve lived here for 2 years now and it’s been a pretty good experience. Nice management, maintenance available, apartments are in a good location, and I’ve been able to keep a pretty steady rent rate. That being said, you definitely get what you pay for for certain aspects. Some parts of the apartment are very old and rotted and could benefit from being remodeled. But overall, Trilogy is a good place to live :),