I only just moved here, but so far I like it a lot. The value is really good, and the units provide plenty of space. Also, the location is really good, right on Delmar Blvd. I would recommend to young people and students.

Absolutely love staying here. Safe neighborhood and everything is close by.if you are looking for a place to stay, I would definitely recommend Trilogy Apartments. You won't be disappointed.

I couldn’t think of a better place to call home. I love living in this community and plan to do so for quite some time. Maybe this year I will get a pet. We will see.

Moving from Missouri to Hawaii and needing an apartment ASAP was made easy with Trilogy! Signed the lease and got our keys the day we landed 👏🏽

Great location, had a couple issues at first. The issue have been resolved. My apartment is really nice and I love the flooring. I wish the pool was open though.

I have had a great experience so far! I love how quiet the neighborhood is but also how friendly the people are! I also love how supportive the staff is in all of my needs!

I have only been here for over a month. I really enjoy it. It was a great choice.l look forward to meeting & making new friends. I look forward to my new journey.

First apartment, staff is friendly apartments are clean. I would definitely recommend to any first time young people looking for an apartment

I really like this community. Great area with many very good restaurants, bars and shopping nearby, and also I feel very safe here. The staff has been extremely pleasant to work with and I would recommend this community to anyone.

We love the new apartment it is very nice and cozy and the area is in a good location. The appliances is the color we was wishing for so that is a plus.

I really liked how they were sooo welcoming when I got here and they kept in touch with me. Whenever I needed to ask a question they were there

Trilogy living is all about comfort and convenience. Located in the heart of St.Louis, and directly off I-170, you will enjoy quick and easy access to the best shopping in St.Louis at The Galleria Mall, the awesome eateries and entertainment at The Delmar Loop, and the nightlife of downtown St.Louis.

I love living at trilogy apartments, there so relaxed with everything and the community is very clean and it’s in a very nice and seculeded area.

Still very satisfied on my second year living at Trilogy. Had a dishwasher emergency and maintenance addressed it right away. I love it at my apt.

Great patient staff who make you feel welcome in the community. This is my first apartment experience and it has gone pretty well. The entire staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I would tell my friends about this apartment community. It is really close to the highway and from my apartment I can't even hear it.

Just renewed my lease because I love trilogy so much. This is a great place to live, awesome location with plenty of amenities and a free great, responsive staff.

Negatives: you can hear the high way and when walking out back it is very loud .... Neighbors are noisy as he'll Positives: easy access to laundry, dog psrk, and great staff

We LOVE Trilogy. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The ammenities are a huge plus! We are so excited tonuse the pool this summer!

Really like living here. Attentive staff and nice area. All appliances are new and work perfectly. Lots of storage opportunities in the closet space.

Trilogy is a great place to stay. It’s in a prime location and a very safe neighborhood. Apartments are a good bang for your buck. Only complaint I have is that the laundry is too expensive but other than that it’s a great place to live.

Been living here since January and I must say it's been an good experience so far. The neighbors are friendly and the staff of trilogy apartments are very nice and helpful. I'd definitely recommend anyone

We just moved in and so far the apartment has been wonderful. The staff has been very helpful. Any time there is a maintenance issue they are prompt and professional. Despite living next to a hwy it is very quite here and the neighbors are really friendly too

I have lived here for just about a year, and it has been pretty great! Like any apartment, some minor things have come up, but all the issues I've had have quickly been resolved. I also love that I can submit claims online rather than have to get away from work to call during the day. The noise is minimal, the staff is very nice, and I've enjoyed living here!

Everything is good. Maintenance is always fast if there is an issue. Only thing is the upstairs neighbors are loud and smoke and you can sometimes smell it in the kitchen.

So far so good. I’ve met many of my neighbors and they have all been very friendly. The staff have been great and have taken can of any concerns or issues quickly