Great staff. They are all very friendly. Sometimes the washer and dryers dont work and you lose quite a bit of money when you have to pay 3 or 4 times just to do one load of laundry.

We love living here. The staff is great and friendly. Sometimes it takes maintence a while to respond but they always do a great job. And the maintence crew always greets us with a smile whike we are out walking the dog.

Love the cozy feeling but a little too much bugs and the dog park is not maintained well. There are way too many poops and there are bugs in the kitchen...

I enjoy living here. When I face issues like a broken heater or excess humidity, they're addressed and solved in a timely fashion. It's not perfect and the building is aging so I know Trilogy as a whole is working on updates, it's just hard to tell if it's just a coat of fresh paint (for now) because I know other tenants have had bigger issues in their buildings. I do like the addition of gazebos and picnic areas that were just empty space before. I also like their increased events this year (even though I haven't had a chance to participate due to timing). Keep up the good work!

The lawn care continuously coming at 9AM on a Saturday morning is not pleasant at all. Otherwise i have no complaints. The community is clean and comfortable.

The location is perfect for me. Close to work and close to shopping and entertainment. Everyone at the leasing office were friendly, the apartment has some updates. So far so good.

Mostly a good experience, however there were large trash items and furniture. Still waiting for it to get disposed of. Apartment not clean when moved in.

The location is wonderful.... From the beginning everything was unorganized- I was told I could get an employee discount and then a week later a different person told me I couldn’t. They didn’t have all the paperwork together when I initially moved... my apartment wasn’t inspected until AFTER I moved in and not before. This is a requirement for University City before ANYONE moves in. They still made ME pay for it when it was their mistake. The price vs the quality of the apartment doesn’t match. I think it’s a bit over priced... the walls inside my bathroom even out into the living area is chipping. The plaster is terrible. Maintenance isn’t great either. I put in a request to have my bathtub redone after it chipped due to the cheap paint used. Took them about three months even AFTER I spoke to the highest person I could speak to. I got a notice of being loud when it WASNT after hours. (Quiet hours start at 10PM). My overall experience from beginning to end was interesting with this place. I would not recommend other than the location. I still live here and will NOT be renewing my lease. It may be a different experience for someone else, but I did not feel welcomed as it was very unprofessionally unorganized.

Great experience as a person who is new to St Louis. Close to work and all other things that interest me. Perfect location to be close to it all

I love living at Trilogy because they have everything I need— laundry, gym, close to the highway, pool, clean, quiet, there is always parking available. The maintenance staff is really amazing, anytime I have had an issue they have always shown up that day to fix it. All of the office staff are so nice and helpful, especially Brenda. Thank you to everyone that works at Trilogy!

Since we moved here, we’ve been having really bad pluming problems and water damage problems. But other than that, people are nice, they fix pretty fast, and I love how dog friendly this place is. We have a lot of fun at the dog park and walk around with my dog.

It's great living here, it's pretty calm neighborhood, i just enjoy looking at the trees around the area because winter is coming next month or so.

Very safe to live. Apartments are old. Therefore, Gas Furnace is noisy and sometimes water pipes are noisy as well when your neighbors are using the water. Other than that, it is good.

Small place for the money. Parking is on the street. Maintenance issues are taking forever to get resolved. I feel like you can get a lot more at other locations for the same price.

Very lovely apartment complex. Nice and clam most hours of the day. Unfortunately have already witnessed a scuffle between 3 people across the street from my apartment. Hopefully that won’t happen again.

Very happy. Had a maintenance issue which was resolved in 24 hours. We have met neighbors who are nice and have enjoyed walking our dog and the dog park

I have really enjoyed my time at Trilogy Apartments. The location is amazing and it is a competitive price for the market. They also have a great pet policy as well.

Very nice apartments, staff is very nice. Had some plumbing issues the day we moved in and couldn’t use our sinks, but maintenance fixed it within 24hours.

It's very nice clean and peaceful I like the entire atmosphere. The staff are prompt and nice. I love that I can safely Walk my little dog.

I love Trilogy’s location and amenities. They have a friendly staff and constantly improving the campus. The facility has been incorporating fun events to make this place feel like a real community.

I love my apartment I've been here seven months I feel safe it's quiet it's clean I like the fact that I can work while I do my laundry if I have any problems maintenance is wonderful they take care of it right away

I love living at trilogy. It’s in a great area with great benefits such as a free gym and a laundry center that’s super accessible. I have had some issues in my apartment, but maintenance has always been super quick to fix any issue I’ve had

It's a beautiful apartment complex with lots of trees and a friendly atmosphere. I've lived here a few weeks now but already feel at home. My apartment is so cute and clean, with a few unique charms like deep windowsills. The location is nice and I feel like i have privacy and access to local fun!

Apartment stays cool and the accommodations are great! There is a strong smell when you walk into our building, I think if there was some carpet replacement it would fix that.

Love it, it’s peaceful and maintenance gets everything g done quickly!the neighborhood is quiet! Looking forward to staying in the community!