Just renewed my lease because I love trilogy so much. This is a great place to live, awesome location with plenty of amenities and a free great, responsive staff.

Negatives: you can hear the high way and when walking out back it is very loud .... Neighbors are noisy as he'll Positives: easy access to laundry, dog psrk, and great staff

We LOVE Trilogy. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The ammenities are a huge plus! We are so excited tonuse the pool this summer!

Really like living here. Attentive staff and nice area. All appliances are new and work perfectly. Lots of storage opportunities in the closet space.

Trilogy is a great place to stay. It’s in a prime location and a very safe neighborhood. Apartments are a good bang for your buck. Only complaint I have is that the laundry is too expensive but other than that it’s a great place to live.

Been living here since January and I must say it's been an good experience so far. The neighbors are friendly and the staff of trilogy apartments are very nice and helpful. I'd definitely recommend anyone

We just moved in and so far the apartment has been wonderful. The staff has been very helpful. Any time there is a maintenance issue they are prompt and professional. Despite living next to a hwy it is very quite here and the neighbors are really friendly too

I have lived here for just about a year, and it has been pretty great! Like any apartment, some minor things have come up, but all the issues I've had have quickly been resolved. I also love that I can submit claims online rather than have to get away from work to call during the day. The noise is minimal, the staff is very nice, and I've enjoyed living here!

Everything is good. Maintenance is always fast if there is an issue. Only thing is the upstairs neighbors are loud and smoke and you can sometimes smell it in the kitchen.

So far so good. I’ve met many of my neighbors and they have all been very friendly. The staff have been great and have taken can of any concerns or issues quickly

I love my place. The space I have gives me so much opportunity to make it look like me. My staff are incredibly helpful and efficient about getting work done. The area is near everywhere and very very safe.

My experience was amazing. The whole process and the warm welcoming from the agents made the experience great. I live all the amenities, and the spacious apartments

Deciding to move to this community was the best decision I have made yet. I am looking forward to many more months living at Trilogy. Can’t beat the staff and location to other St Louis hotspots.

Trilogy living is all about comfort and convenience. Located in the heart of St.Louis, and directly off I-170, you will enjoy quick and easy access to the best shopping in St.Louis at The Galleria Mall, the awesome eateries and entertainment at The Delmar Loop, and the nightlife of downtown St.Louis.

I love the location! Trilogy apartments is close to everything that's exciting and St Louis! Great shopping, the Galleria is only minutes away!

My experience at trilogy has been amazing! The staff is great, and the housing is very nice! GREAT location! They made the move to st Louis very simple

Most of the staff is absolutely awesome to work with. Maintenance gets there ASAP and works to fix whatever the issue is. I feel so safe in the community and it’s always kept beautiful and garbage free!

This is an Excellent neighborhood. It's very peaceful and quiet. And I saw a metro bus driving thru the middle how nice it that! Great amenities 24 hours.

Great place to live, very quiet, the people are very friendly. So far my experience here has been great! Very clean, Wouldn’t choose to live anywhere else.

Most helpful, nice people I’ve ever met works in the office. We got approved in a day that we applied and are very thankful no troubles at all.

I really love the location. Right near highway 170 and minutes away from Washington University, Forest Park and the Delmar Loop for food and activities.

So far it’s been an amazing journey, very quite and tranquil space. I’m looking forward to getting things set up here. I love the new flooring.

The community here is great. I feel safe. Everyone I have met is very friendly and kind. I'm close to everything that I could possibly need and it's very quiet here. I plan to renew my lease.

Been here 3 years and just signed a new contract for the year. Location and pricing is great! Whenever I have had an issue, response time has been incredible. Maintenance staff is the best.

It's a very nice friendly area.when I had went to the pool everybody was nice.when feel the need to get a little workout in the workout area really comes in handy.i also like the laundry room and the snacks they they offer, for when I don't feel like driving to the store.