Trilogy overall is a good place to live. The area is very convenient to stores and restaurants. Trilogy is strict on their policy in regards to rent payments and as well as maintaining pets.

Used to live here in the 90’s. Coming back here is very nostalgic. For the money, to have a gym and dog park available is worth it along with being close to work. A little pricier than I want to pay but worth it in the end

Wonderful love my new place. Any issues reported are-addressed right away. Friendly staff snacks and coffee provided during office hours. And donuts provided on Wednesday’s as a. Customer appreciation.

I like the place although the community in general does need to be taken care of better. The gym should be an amenity that need to be improved ASAP, .

Compared to my last apartment, Trilogy has been awesome. The staff is responsive and repairs are made quickly. The neighborhood is dog friendly. Other than a rude neighbor, living here has been great.

So far I could not be more happier to have made the choice of have Trilogy Apartments be the place I call Home. The complete experience from meeting Brenda for a tour to the friendliness of the entire staff couldn’t be more happy.

So far I have really enjoyed living at trilogy. The only complaint that I have is the noise level from my neighbors above. I love the dog park but there is a lot of dog poop everywhere. I love the easy access to parking. It makes it very easy to get to my apartment. So far so good!

Safe, clean, great complex that I would recommend to others. Love the pool & exercise facility. Wish laundry was included in unit but hopefully the 3 bdrm has that already :)

The location is premium. The actual place is a bit overdue for an upgrade and a bit small for its price. Repairs are as easy as a phone call so thats good.

Just getting ready to move in -- staff has been so helpful and friendly and have made this a very easy process for me. Can't wait to get settled in.

Ilike living here I just wish there were more amenities and updates, and that the 2nd bedrooms were a little bigger. For the Price that is paid over here you are definitely paying for the are versus the quality of things inside the apartment.

I have been a resident since August it was a little rocky ad first and I wasn't sure if I hae made the right decision. But its ok as of now.

Good place to live. pet friendly. so near to downtown... I like delmar boulevard. My office is just 6 miles from here... so easy to commute. I like the gym here.

I love living at Trilogy Apartments. I lived in the complex ten years ago, and I came back because of the safe, quiet neighborhood, small buildings with large apartments, walking distance to a park, close to grocery store and pharmacy. The laundry facility, pool and exercise facility are great perks, and the staff is always willing to help. When I request maintenance, it is done by the next day.

The maintenance crew responds well when you put in work orders. There is a bee/wasp problem that is bad here. Overall the staff here is nice and respond well to whatever you need

I have lived at Trilogy for almost a year. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. The landscape is very well kept. Some people were not cleaning up after their animals and management addressed that problem quickly. The apartment maintenance has always addressed my needs quickly. The apartment fits my needs at the moment. Stove is too small and the bathroom doesn't have an exhaust fan but other than that it has been a nice place to live.

The apartment community is great. The gym, and laundry facilities are good. I wish these apartments have private parking for each apartment.

Currently I'm a new resident about to move in. But the people seem nice! Once I've been living here for a while I will write another review. Just wait, it's coming.

Nice apartments with less rent, The services are also done and maintained good. It is good home for students as the cost of living here is minimum when compared to other communities.

Been here since 2015 and am very satisfied with the friendly staff, hardworking maintenance crew, the amazing landscaping and care given to the property, the new pool, and the location is in the heart of a diverse demographic. I enjoy living close to the U. City Delmar loop, Olive Street with its China Town, Ladue with its unique small town charm, and great shopping within a 5 mile radius. This is the place to be. Only recommendation for a 5-star award, let's work on adding a heated pool or updating the pool to provide heat. Alternatively, add in a hot tub for cool weather fun. Thanks for making Trilogy a great place to reside at.

I love the location and my pets are happy. Love the community. Close to my job. An idea for me driving for uber. Glad I no longer have to cut grass.

The community is great. Laundry, pool and gym facilities are awesome. The black utilities are very efficient. I wish the dog park was a little bit cleaner.

Everyone is friendly and helps out alot, very easy to talk to everyone in the office. Let friendly which is hard to come by, and is in a good neighborhood

I love it here because its so peaceful although I just moved in a month ago, so far so good. And I am hoping it will stay that way. I will definitely recommend trilogy apartment to anyone.

This place is awesome. spacious quiet, and clean. great fitness center, pool, and friendly staff. The rent is cheap for what you get. Glad I chose Trilogy