The community itself is pretty inactive. You'll see a few people around, butI haven't met any neighbors and there aren't a lot of opportunities for interaction.

I think the apartments are really nice. The staff are very helpful when needed. Maintenance staff really needs some work. It's takes a while before they actually fix the problem at hand and when they do it's always a "quick fix". Rent reminders should be more confidential and not placed in the door where anyone can read them.

My dishwasher is holding water in the bottom. My work orders are complete. ( the kitchen cabinet, paint work on stair case, light fixture needs to be put back up in downstairs hallway after the upstairs bathroom flooded they never put the light back up

Its okay. Nothing really special about how the tour made it seem. The stove is horrible and the bathroom is not the well but we get by. I've lived better.

Things are really slow to be fixed or don't get fixed at all. New flooring in my apartment has large bibles in every room. Also common stair well smells and is often times dirty unless residents clean it

We have had a lot of maintenance issues. Office staff is friendly, and maintenance usually comes pretty quickly to fix things, but things keep breaking again. Maintenance is friendly and seem competent, so my guess is that the fixes are quick fixes and the building shoddy. Other than that, good price, and great location.

Could do so much better with communication but the property looks a lot better. Office people are nice but horrible at following up with people.

The major issue was the apartments above us, but they are gone so that's been resolved, but they are less than mediocre for the price. The lawn always looks great, but put some of that money into your apartments and it'll be nicer for what you pay

Great area...over priced for the size...I've been waiting to get an outlet fixed since August...I was told that an electrican would have to come out...yet now it's the middle of November and the outlet still isn't fixed yet... We always get emails about how much we save by not having to do home repairs ourself... But at least I would be able to put my table and TV where I want...

Bedroom windows not well insulated. Neighbors are loud and smoke. Don't have a way to complain because management is hard to get ahold of and essentially non-responsive.

Quiet and nice. The apartments are old though. I like Chaya in the office, she is always helpful each time I approach her for help. Overall I’ll give it a 6 out of 10

It is a beautiful place to stay and the people are great. But the price for it is way to expensive. They come when you need anything but some things could change and for 1 I say the price.

The living is nice, the community ha a lot to offer. The staff is friendly, but maintenance could be better at correcting the tenants issues.

The location is perfect for me. It's a quiet building. The rent is very reasonable for this area. I do wish however, that you would update the gym. Its far from state of the art. The apartments are in need of some updating as well. the furnace and central air are obviously old and need replaced. The flooring is great, even if I thought it was wood buts its linoleum. Lots of closet space for storage. Would be nice to have new windows and doors installed. Would help with cost of utilities. Maintenance staff is fast to act. Office staff is friendly. Accounting program leaves much to be desired. Billing has been off since before I moved in. Still not happy with the debauchery that was my move in experience!

Not happy that Jamie the property manager told me last June that our pool would be ready by August of last year and it's almost July and still no pool. Also laundry room is usually pretty dirty

I like it here so far! I’ve been here since January 16th! There was a couple mess ups but they fixed it right away! I realllly love it here!

Besides the bugs I love the place it's very quiet in my wonderful apartment complex and also very convenient for me to get back and fourth work

Initial move in was a little disheartening. The kitchen was disgusting and we had several maintenance issues that had to be fixed. That being said, work orders are always addressed VERY promptly and with good care. Additionally, we signed at a time when there was a signing bonus of one month free rent. This bonus ended up getting pro-rated for our move in month and then the rest was supposed to be added to the following month. About a week after I had paid rent I got a nasty letter on my door saying I was being sent to collections. I tried calling and couldn't get through to anyone after trying several times. Eventually I just went to the office and got it resolved.

My initial experience wonderful ran into a few problems so no comment at the moment, I will reply shortly, but so far so good apartment staff has been on top of everything at work and really fast and has been accommodating I will say that much

I have enjoyed my stay at Trilogy Apartments. The management office staff and maintenance have been responsive to my needs! My only request is for the windows in the apartments to be changed, they are old and drafty during the winter months.

I’ve been here 11 years in the same apartment. You charge according to location; you have added amenities for those who grill, walk dogs...and changed the name /mgmt at least 3 times since I’ve been here. However, you have not done ANY upgrades in this apartment and I pay at least $250 more in rent. Additionally, you added doors to the car ports and raised the cost of using it from $15 to at least $150. Not only that, I see more equipment in them than tenant cars/belongings.

It's been a pleasure living at Trilogy. Maintenance is always on top of repairs. Front office staff are always eager to help with my residency needs.

Good. The laundry room and fitness room are not cleanly maintained. Th TV in those rooms are not functional. Sometime they work an most times unusable

I really enjoy the visual of the neighborhood. I also enjoy how safe the whole area seems to be. I wish that the rooms were close to equal size in the two bedrooms. That’s the only change I would give.

The community is pretty great but there have to be some improvements to the amenities and apartments. The gym has to be upgraded and cleaned, and the apartments should be better isolated, specially for the winter