Pretty good, first apartment complex I've moved Into. Great area, no issues besides with matainence. Either they show up and kinda do the job or you can never get them here. Other than that great place.

I like the Apartments. I have always had on time service from Maintenance and have never had any terrible issues yet. Have been here for 1.5 months now.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Nothing seems to get done lights are out all over the place. Many of our maintenance request go in answered. The widows need to be replaced.

The location is premium. The actual place is a bit overdue for an upgrade and a bit small for its price. Repairs are as easy as a phone call so thats good.

Trilogy overall is a good place to live. The area is very convenient to stores and restaurants. Trilogy is strict on their policy in regards to rent payments and as well as maintaining pets.

it is very convenient apt, and all staffs are very helpful. Please notify me before you visit. I have seen your staff unlock and open the door without knocking.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Its safe close to stores. The people are friendly. Theres a laundry facility where you can wash your close and exercise facility. Its clean. When i need maintenance they come right away

Our hallway was painted a couple weeks ago and they left trash everywhere. There were paint smears all over the doors and carpet. I definitely appreciate that they are trying to maintain a nice property but it was better before it was painted if that is the quality of painters.

The community is pretty great but there have to be some improvements to the amenities and apartments. The gym has to be upgraded and cleaned, and the apartments should be better isolated, specially for the winter

The maintenance crew responds well when you put in work orders. There is a bee/wasp problem that is bad here. Overall the staff here is nice and respond well to whatever you need

The building its self seems to be in fair shape. I'm still amazed by the amount of closet space. It's neat to be this close to the Delmar loop and to my job downtown. The plumbing though, has been a bit of a pain. Nothing in the bathroom drains well. I've had maintenance come out twice, say they have fixed the drainage, but I never saw any change. The water tastes awful as well.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

The quality of the repair should be better. It is wise that you guys can fix the problem with minimal times of visits, otherwise it will be costly for both the residence and the Trilogy.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Maintenance team here is great! The leasing office is not. They are not great at responding to issues in a timely manner so don't wait until the last minute for anything.

Good. The laundry room and fitness room are not cleanly maintained. Th TV in those rooms are not functional. Sometime they work an most times unusable

I have enjoyed my stay at Trilogy Apartments. The management office staff and maintenance have been responsive to my needs! My only request is for the windows in the apartments to be changed, they are old and drafty during the winter months.

I really enjoy the visual of the neighborhood. I also enjoy how safe the whole area seems to be. I wish that the rooms were close to equal size in the two bedrooms. That’s the only change I would give.

It's been a pleasure living at Trilogy. Maintenance is always on top of repairs. Front office staff are always eager to help with my residency needs.

I'm glad Trilogy is finally building a pool, but the fitness room is in pretty bad shape. A lot of the equipment needs to be replaced, and the treadmills are always broken. Otherwise, for the most part, living at Trilogy has been a good experience.

I’ve been here 11 years in the same apartment. You charge according to location; you have added amenities for those who grill, walk dogs...and changed the name /mgmt at least 3 times since I’ve been here. However, you have not done ANY upgrades in this apartment and I pay at least $250 more in rent. Additionally, you added doors to the car ports and raised the cost of using it from $15 to at least $150. Not only that, I see more equipment in them than tenant cars/belongings.

My initial experience wonderful ran into a few problems so no comment at the moment, I will reply shortly, but so far so good apartment staff has been on top of everything at work and really fast and has been accommodating I will say that much

Most of the staff is absolutely awesome to work with. Maintenance gets there ASAP and works to fix whatever the issue is. I feel so safe in the community and it’s always kept beautiful and garbage free!

The community is lacking. I wish there were more common areas for people to congregate. I like that the office is so easy to access. I love the laundry rooms.

We are living in Trilogy apartment for 8 months. The neighborhood is good and there is no noise in the apartment. The maintainace process is slow.

Everything is great except got water temperature levels in my shower. It's usually very cold. My room itself is very cold and I've had to get a space heater.

most of all the parts is great. There was confuse when i requests maintenance service all most one month ago. there is no people come in or call us? They are usually pretty good for the service.