Maintenance team here is great! The leasing office is not. They are not great at responding to issues in a timely manner so don't wait until the last minute for anything.

I have enjoyed my stay at Trilogy Apartments. The management office staff and maintenance have been responsive to my needs! My only request is for the windows in the apartments to be changed, they are old and drafty during the winter months.

Our hallway was painted a couple weeks ago and they left trash everywhere. There were paint smears all over the doors and carpet. I definitely appreciate that they are trying to maintain a nice property but it was better before it was painted if that is the quality of painters.

The location is premium. The actual place is a bit overdue for an upgrade and a bit small for its price. Repairs are as easy as a phone call so thats good.

Nothing seems to get done lights are out all over the place. Many of our maintenance request go in answered. The widows need to be replaced.

I like the Apartments. I have always had on time service from Maintenance and have never had any terrible issues yet. Have been here for 1.5 months now.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Trilogy overall is a good place to live. The area is very convenient to stores and restaurants. Trilogy is strict on their policy in regards to rent payments and as well as maintaining pets.

The building its self seems to be in fair shape. I'm still amazed by the amount of closet space. It's neat to be this close to the Delmar loop and to my job downtown. The plumbing though, has been a bit of a pain. Nothing in the bathroom drains well. I've had maintenance come out twice, say they have fixed the drainage, but I never saw any change. The water tastes awful as well.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

The quality of the repair should be better. It is wise that you guys can fix the problem with minimal times of visits, otherwise it will be costly for both the residence and the Trilogy.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

The maintenance crew responds well when you put in work orders. There is a bee/wasp problem that is bad here. Overall the staff here is nice and respond well to whatever you need

Pretty good, first apartment complex I've moved Into. Great area, no issues besides with matainence. Either they show up and kinda do the job or you can never get them here. Other than that great place.

it is very convenient apt, and all staffs are very helpful. Please notify me before you visit. I have seen your staff unlock and open the door without knocking.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Its safe close to stores. The people are friendly. Theres a laundry facility where you can wash your close and exercise facility. Its clean. When i need maintenance they come right away

I'm glad Trilogy is finally building a pool, but the fitness room is in pretty bad shape. A lot of the equipment needs to be replaced, and the treadmills are always broken. Otherwise, for the most part, living at Trilogy has been a good experience.

I really enjoy the visual of the neighborhood. I also enjoy how safe the whole area seems to be. I wish that the rooms were close to equal size in the two bedrooms. That’s the only change I would give.

It's been a pleasure living at Trilogy. Maintenance is always on top of repairs. Front office staff are always eager to help with my residency needs.

I’ve been here 11 years in the same apartment. You charge according to location; you have added amenities for those who grill, walk dogs...and changed the name /mgmt at least 3 times since I’ve been here. However, you have not done ANY upgrades in this apartment and I pay at least $250 more in rent. Additionally, you added doors to the car ports and raised the cost of using it from $15 to at least $150. Not only that, I see more equipment in them than tenant cars/belongings.

The community is pretty great but there have to be some improvements to the amenities and apartments. The gym has to be upgraded and cleaned, and the apartments should be better isolated, specially for the winter

My initial experience wonderful ran into a few problems so no comment at the moment, I will reply shortly, but so far so good apartment staff has been on top of everything at work and really fast and has been accommodating I will say that much

Love my new 1 bedroom apartment. Staff was very friendly and willing to answer ALL my questions. I was shocked to find that there was no cable outlet in my bedroom...who can live without cable. Similarly, there are two telephone jacks in the room...odd, I know. I've only been here two months but other than the cable debacle, all good so far!

This is a mew city for me and my family, we keep falling in love of the city and more of the apartments, i have non complaint. the staff is great!

It's crazy how your electric bill is always sky high for someone that is hardly home. as expensive as it is to live here you would think that we would get some updates like the property that is owned by trilogy across the highway. they were all one property at first and then decided to split them and do all the updates to the ones on the opposite side of the highway. i can handle the old appliances but some updated windows would be nice. I love the school district though so i guess i will have to continue to manage there. On the plus side staff is very friendly and always welcoming especially the lady Alaina. I wish they mark the streets with parking spaces too because parking is horrible especially if your neighbors have 3 and 4 cars taking up garages and parking on the street but then you have the people that double park so its impossible to find parking, there are also cars that never move out of parking spots too.

Good place to live in its in the middle of a lot of nice places Service is good if you call them they come right on time nice area police always there you can walk any time ™ you can even leave you house door open and you don't have to worry about someone will come after you and enter your house nice gym but they don't have swimming pool

most of all the parts is great. There was confuse when i requests maintenance service all most one month ago. there is no people come in or call us? They are usually pretty good for the service.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

I love the doggie park and I use it daily. Also, the landscape is maintained daily. In my experience, they have responded to appliance issue complaints the next day. I've made friends with a few neighbors and they are all very kind and polite (the ones I have met). I like the community and the proximity to stores is great.