Trinity Urban Apartments

I have loved living here! Great location and community! The management has made times during covid so safe while still making it feel like home and made it a breeze to move in
We've been part of the community for almost 3 years. We are very pleased with the location, the way the complex is maintained and how careful you've been with COVID 19 stuff.
I've had a pretty good experience so far. Anytime there is an issue, the office sends someone up within a reasonable amount of time. The view of the river is great and I have quiet neighbors so I'm not disturbed at all hours of the night. Overall, I'd recommend.
Victoria is awesome! She made the process simple and “warm”! She sent me pictures of my painted walls before I moved in. She responds quick to emails. It was a great experience.
The amenities are clean and feel new, very nice. The building is well built with great kitchen appliances, faucets, knobs, etc. The parking garage is spacious with plenty of spots and easy to get in and out of. Definitely would recommend living at Trinity Urban!
Staff is always friendly. Maintenance and housekeepers always say hi when they see anyone around the halls. Building is well kept. Amenities are great.
Great staff and facilities. Effecient floor plans with phenomenal views. Close to downtown Fort Worth. Convenient access to restaurants and bars.
So far I have liked it very much living here. The location, cleanliness, fair rates, front office staff, management involvement, and maintenance have been great.
I absolutely love the look the look and feel of the apartment and the complex, but the proximity to the train tracks can be a little frustrating.
Trinity Urban is a great place to live. I enjoy the amenities, the location and the pricing is great for living so close to the city. Would recommend to anyone.