Tuscan Isle Apartments

4.4

4.4

Marietta
The community is well cared for and clean, the apartments are comfortable, the gardens clean. This week they even repaired the sidewalks. The maintenance workers are very friendly and attend quickly, just call the office and they will assist you. The people in the office are also very nice and willing to help. Only two things that you have to work on, the stairs are disgusting, I clean where I live weekly although people do not take care of cleaning, but with this pandemic you have to keep things clean more where there are children. The other thing is the children playing ball and riding bicycles and motorcycles in all the parking lots, that is very dangerous because they do not respect the traffic.
Oliver
someone stole a bicycle from me, forcing the lock, that was very ugly, otherwise I have no problem I am in a very quiet part and my wife and I are very quiet
Larissa
Great views and a great safe place to live. I'm going on my 3rd year here, and the office and maintenance always helps when I need it. I'm raising my kids on my own and feel very safe living here.
Daylen
The apartment is great and the front office ladies are absolutely wonderful and sweet. Also the maintenance men get everything fixed fast when needed.
Janice D.
Love Tuscan Isle Good community,nice environment pleasant neighbors .#1 Nice staff.Been here for 6 years I 💕 love it. Close to stores and highways. And the apts r comfortable. Go Tuscan Isle.
Janice D.
I've lived here for 6 yrs. Nice place to live Tuscan Isle has beautiful apts. Office nice people neighbors r nice also. Maintenance fixes things too. Great place to live.
Marlaina
I have been living here for a year and have no issues. The people working in the office are very nice and helpful. Maintenance seems really nice also and are quick to get things fixed.
Rose S.
Most of community is nice, but a lot of driver speed way to fast and there are a lot of kids walking and running around. But office staff is nice so are the maintenance guys.
Nelsy
Mejoraria LA limpieza y cuidado de las escaleras manteniendo Mas frecuentemente El tiempo de LA misma ,recojida y limpieza del frente de cada condominio.
Janice D.
Friendly atmosphere pet friendly. I walk my dog every day . Tuscan Isle has a pet 🐕 park. Friendly neighbors and atmosphere. I 💕 love it here at Tuscan Isle......