Tuscan Isles is a family friendly environment. It's location in a travelers friendly location with local shops, gas stations and bus stops near by to help you get around.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

It’s not a bad experience, I love my appartement, it’s very nice, outside is always clean, and whenever I need help I go to the office and everything fine. Thanks for everything.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

I been in this community for 3 years almost and my experience has been wonderful. The staff is always ready to help. My neighbor's are nice.

I love living here. Its peaceful, clean, and safe and I enjoy being home. The pool is clean and nice, and the neighbors are friendly, and I truly enjoy being close to so many places here.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Excelente el lugar es perfecto bonito , acogedor y los trabajadores brindan muy buen servicio. Siempre está muy limpio. Está ubicado en muy buen lugar pues quedan muchos tiendas cercanas y gasolineras también

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

My resident experience living in this apartment community has been for the most part of the time a pleasant experience and I hope that it will be better in the near future.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Overall good experience with the community. There is for sure room for improvement but ever since they started putting security out there, it has helped the community.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

I have lived here for more than four years, the staff from the office and maintenance have been great. Prices are very reasonable, the floor plans are very big.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

How about guest parking so when guest are here we can still park by our own building at least. Otherwise all is great. They have been on top of any and all requests.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Aside from the loud noise and smoking at night, everything is great. I just want to be able to walk into my apartment at night with my kids and not worrying about the weed smell.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

I wish they would response to my maintenance requests. That is my one main issue with them that nothing gets fixed. Overall they are pretty decent.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Love the place! Is big and clean It has a pool and a little park for pets and kids the apt have a lot of space in the rooms, closet, living room and dining room and have a nice kitchen with the electric elements necessary and have small balcony.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Excellent service, always clean... The staff members are very helpful and always happy to help... Community's great and full of vibrant people!

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

So far I cannot complain. Very quiet place and very well lit. Also rent is cheap which is a plus with all of the amenities. Laundry, pool, gym, etc.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Love this community. Very friendly and helpful staff. They are always working and keeping the place clean and up to date. Apartments are clean big and spacious.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Front office staff is very friendly and helpful. They have called to just touch base with current standing work orders, and mentioned they will be done within a timely manner.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Have been living here for almost two years and we love our apartment. We just wish that the noise level would tone down a bit in our building.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

The office treated me very well every time i go they always have a smile and always looking to better assist me the best they can Im looking forward for a new and better environment around the complex

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

You guys are great . I have seen a li of changes compared to last management. I appreciate the whole stuff and they very responsive more than ever now.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

It's a quite place and the people are nice. I haven't had any issues with the neighbors. Everyone keeps to themselves. The people in my building are friendly.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Yo desde que vivo en este condominio, Jamas he tenido ningun problema , creo que es un buen lugar para vivir el unico problema son varios vecinos, pero con esos tenemos que vivir

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

I'm loving it in I'm happy to be here I am so grateful they call me for this partment M DE partment all my God I love it a lot thank you for making me happy

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Absolutely terrible. Do not recommend. Loud music every night. Garbage everywhere. Neighbors fight constantly. Things don’t get fixed. Do not believe that this place is nice.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

My family and I love living here! Almost everyone who lives out here are friendly! It's also a safe place to raise a family. It's truly a gift from God!

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

I am unsatisfied with the new office manager. However, i love everything else about this place! Its a nice place to live. Wieksndjdjbbdbddbdb