Tuscan Isle Apartments

4.4

4.4

I've lived here for 6 yrs. Nice place to live Tuscan Isle has beautiful apts. Office nice people neighbors r nice also. Maintenance fixes things too. Great place to live.
I have been living here for a year and have no issues. The people working in the office are very nice and helpful. Maintenance seems really nice also and are quick to get things fixed.
Most of community is nice, but a lot of driver speed way to fast and there are a lot of kids walking and running around. But office staff is nice so are the maintenance guys.
Mejoraria LA limpieza y cuidado de las escaleras manteniendo Mas frecuentemente El tiempo de LA misma ,recojida y limpieza del frente de cada condominio.
Friendly atmosphere pet friendly. I walk my dog every day . Tuscan Isle has a pet 🐕 park. Friendly neighbors and atmosphere. I 💕 love it here at Tuscan Isle......
Muy tranquilo me encanta vivir el los apartamentos la persona son muy umilde todo marcha bien asta ahora estoy muy tranquila en mi area nadie se mete con tigo
Nicest place I have lived neighbors r very nice. Maintenance is great and friendly and will fix anything that has to be done. Quiet and friendly. Great place to live. Try it.u like it.
It is a great apartment but there’s a lot of noise at any time that the only thing I don’t like about this place but overall is a great apartments to live at
Overall great place to live ! No complaints awesome staff members all around from the office to the maintenance always on top of my needs and very reliable when I have any questions or concerns !
My experience here am so glad to here great place and very nice all people at the place very friendly if someone need help there are say I help you wow I like that thank you