Tuscan Isle Apartments

Ha sido una buena experiencia como Residente en la comunidad, el personal de mantenimiento y oficina han hecho un trabajo muy eficiente ante las solicitudes, gracias😊
Good Afternoon I was having problems with my shower. I called the office and the staff and manager was great and took care of the problem. I am enjoying my new shower now. Thank you
Everyone at the office is great, super friendly and always willing to help. The maintenance team is always on time every time we need something fixed.
Tuscan Isles is a family friendly environment. It's location in a travelers friendly location with local shops, gas stations and bus stops near by to help you get around.
It’s not a bad experience, I love my appartement, it’s very nice, outside is always clean, and whenever I need help I go to the office and everything fine. Thanks for everything.
I been in this community for 3 years almost and my experience has been wonderful. The staff is always ready to help. My neighbor's are nice.
I love living here. Its peaceful, clean, and safe and I enjoy being home. The pool is clean and nice, and the neighbors are friendly, and I truly enjoy being close to so many places here.
Excelente el lugar es perfecto bonito , acogedor y los trabajadores brindan muy buen servicio. Siempre está muy limpio. Está ubicado en muy buen lugar pues quedan muchos tiendas cercanas y gasolineras también
My resident experience living in this apartment community has been for the most part of the time a pleasant experience and I hope that it will be better in the near future.
Overall good experience with the community. There is for sure room for improvement but ever since they started putting security out there, it has helped the community.