Tuscan Isle Apartments

4.5

4.5

Rosa
I received the apartment clean and has good spaces , and my area personally is quiet , I feel comfortable and welcomed by everyone , everyone at the reception was kind to me and my family, very grateful

Maria
Es un lugar tranquilo y acogedor, las personas de mantenimiento y de la oficina son muy atentos y serviciales siempre están a tu disposición, a mi siempre me ayudan enseguida que los necesito, los vecinos son tranquilos, además este lugar esta situado en una zona cómoda donde walmart y publ8x quedan cerca

Irney M.
about 2 months ago
Been living here for about 6 years now and it’s a great community. I love my neighbors. Also the employees at the office are very friendly and helpful.

Janice D.
3 months ago
Nice Apts Tuscan Isle lived here for 7 yrs no problems staff maintenance good people. Go Go Tuscan Isle. Clean grounds and a great place to live

Jessica
4 months ago
I moved in March 2020 right when the world stopped and Covid took over. Tuscan Isle never stopped working at keeping our neighborhood clean and safe. Everyone is always very kind and the neighborhood is filled with families of all spectrums. I’m very blessed to have found this place and to call it my home

Roberto
5 months ago
I love the community everything in good shape ,clean and good customer service at the office i like the location as well we can enjoy the pool an gim

Nehemie
5 months ago
You guys need to make a little bit of change inside of my apartment like my fridge you guys need to change it and the cabinets have mode on it so you guys need to change some stuff inside of my apartment and also the whole apartment need to be repainting with a nice color

Janice D.
6 months ago
I've been here 7 yrs good environment for kids friendly neighborhood. Nice neighbors. Staff in office professional and pleasant. Maintenance always willing to help and will fix things when u call. Love Tuscan Isle.

Nehemie
6 months ago
The resident is okay but I don't just need a little bit of change especially inside my apartment for example the stove needs to be changed the fridge need to be changed cuz it's too small.

Leinin
7 months ago
Me encanta vivir aqui.. mucha tranquilidad y limpieza.... muy buen trato por parte de las muchachitas de la oficina gracias 🙂 👍 😉 😊 👌. Los residentes muy buenos vecinos