Tuscan Isle Apartments

It’s a very nice place to be, the apartments are really nice and big. And the price is very acceptable, thanks so much Tuscan isle you are the best
Es Bueno Lo Mejor de vivir en Tuscan isle Es La Paz Y La Tranquilidad Del Ambiente Muy Buenos Vecinos Y Una Gran Administración No Tengo Ningún Problema Por El Momento
The apartments are in very good condition. The people in the Office are very friendly and always ready to help. Maintenance employees always try to keep everything clean.
I am so happy here at Tuscan Isle! The property is very well-maintained and the staff and maintenance are very responsive and helpful. I hope to stay here for a few years at least! So glad I moved here.
El apartamento tiene todo lo necesario,El grupo de mantenimiento trabaja bien y hay buenas condiciones ambientales,el lugar es acogedor y es bastante tranquilo.
I love my apartment and the amenities available for myself and children. It's a safe and clean community. I am happy to raise my kids here.
Great service from the office staff and the maintenance guys. They are always willing to help with anything that needs to be done and get things done in a timely manner.
This residence is good all around good workers Maintance and office , I feel though we should have gotten some type of credit towards our rent because of all this Pandemic going on but I guess the owners dont really appreciate their residents as much .
Me gusta, que siempre que voy por las tardes, donde boto la basura siempre esta muy limpio, me siento segura al ver el carro de la seguridad de los apartamentos considero muy bien
I will appreciate all the effort the are made and specially during the pandemic Covid 19. They here for us, try to do the best they can to provide a good services