I have lived here for more than four years, the staff from the office and maintenance have been great. Prices are very reasonable, the floor plans are very big.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

How about guest parking so when guest are here we can still park by our own building at least. Otherwise all is great. They have been on top of any and all requests.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Aside from the loud noise and smoking at night, everything is great. I just want to be able to walk into my apartment at night with my kids and not worrying about the weed smell.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

I wish they would response to my maintenance requests. That is my one main issue with them that nothing gets fixed. Overall they are pretty decent.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Love the place! Is big and clean It has a pool and a little park for pets and kids the apt have a lot of space in the rooms, closet, living room and dining room and have a nice kitchen with the electric elements necessary and have small balcony.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Excellent service, always clean... The staff members are very helpful and always happy to help... Community's great and full of vibrant people!

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

So far I cannot complain. Very quiet place and very well lit. Also rent is cheap which is a plus with all of the amenities. Laundry, pool, gym, etc.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Love this community. Very friendly and helpful staff. They are always working and keeping the place clean and up to date. Apartments are clean big and spacious.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Front office staff is very friendly and helpful. They have called to just touch base with current standing work orders, and mentioned they will be done within a timely manner.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Have been living here for almost two years and we love our apartment. We just wish that the noise level would tone down a bit in our building.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

The office treated me very well every time i go they always have a smile and always looking to better assist me the best they can Im looking forward for a new and better environment around the complex

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

You guys are great . I have seen a li of changes compared to last management. I appreciate the whole stuff and they very responsive more than ever now.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

It's a quite place and the people are nice. I haven't had any issues with the neighbors. Everyone keeps to themselves. The people in my building are friendly.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Yo desde que vivo en este condominio, Jamas he tenido ningun problema , creo que es un buen lugar para vivir el unico problema son varios vecinos, pero con esos tenemos que vivir

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

I'm loving it in I'm happy to be here I am so grateful they call me for this partment M DE partment all my God I love it a lot thank you for making me happy

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Absolutely terrible. Do not recommend. Loud music every night. Garbage everywhere. Neighbors fight constantly. Things don’t get fixed. Do not believe that this place is nice.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

My family and I love living here! Almost everyone who lives out here are friendly! It's also a safe place to raise a family. It's truly a gift from God!

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

I am unsatisfied with the new office manager. However, i love everything else about this place! Its a nice place to live. Wieksndjdjbbdbddbdb

I like the fact that its staff is always willing to help residents and they strive to keep everything clean and under control. In the same way, they can communicate easily in Spanish and English!

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

I have been here for almost 5 years now and for the most part it is a quiet community however management has left much to be desired there are new faces all the time and not very many of them are friendlY. Maintenance request go sometimes 2 months before thay make it to you

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

I love it. It’s a great community with excellent staff. The apartments are great size and clean. They are always keeping the place clean and up to standards.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Love the space and the administration!!! I been living for a year and the space is perfect, my mom and son have they own space, the park for the kids is good, and the swimming pool is beautiful!!!

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

It’s a ok place it’s quite it every clean on the grounds the girls in the office are very helpful the only thing there are pest in the apartment we are trying to get ridge of them

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Mediocre living at its finest. Rent keeps going up but the conditions are definitely declining. Not sure why its constantly under ne management either but than again maybe I do, no one wants the acquisition of B.S that comes with owning this shithole. Hopefully the new office staff will be better than the last. I know I can't blame them for the current conditions just voicing my opinion.

Reply from Tuscan Isle Apartments

Signed my lease for another year! The process was very easy. The personnel in the office explained and answered any and all my questions that I had.