ORA Apartments

4.3

4.3

Michelle
about 6 hours ago
It is a great place to live . Super great staff in the leasing office. Super helpful super respectful nice. The neighbors I have met are amazing and very helpful.
Hannah
about 15 hours ago
amazing staff and amazing community. i feel safe and taken care of! so nice to have a walking trail near by as well as a wonderful gym available any time i need it.
Zachary
Move in has been great front office personnel is nice. The pool rebuild is a bit annoying but what can you do about it. No complaints at all.
Alvaro
The apartment was not super set. But all good so far. There were some things that were not moving ready. The drawer in the kitchen wasn’t glued right.
Chelby
Very helpful front office staff, units are very well put together and maintained. Marcia was a huge help to getting us all set up and moved in :)
Ashelley
So helpful!! Even after we had moved in there were always on top of everything in assisting us (even when it became difficult)! Not to mention they were able to get us in an apartment in a matter of a few hours when we were forced to leave our last place because of safety issues.
Soledad
I love it here, it’s peaceful, clean, maintenance issues are taken care fast, amazing administrative stuff, enjoy special events organized by administration, great way to meet people, I would recommend to anyone, it’s a great place to live in.
Taryn
Beautiful community. Office & maintenance staff are very prompt and friendly. Grounds are well kept! Love the pool & hot tub. Unfortunately it is being remodeled at the worst possible time right now. Other than that, I love it here.
Mary
So far everything in the apartment is nice. Love the dog park and can’t wait for the pool to open. Went to exercise at the work out area. Loved how clean it is and the equipment is updated and works well.
Jamie
I give the place 5 stars, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance took care of my issues immediately just after I moved in, the apartment is spacious and so is the balcony. The amenities are great, can't wait to get back into the pool however. I've had a great experience here so far. I love the neighbors are friendly and that it is quiet here.