Tuscany Ridge

Terrible experience. It’s so dark outside, nearly all the surrounding buildings around us, including the light outside ours has been out. We’ve put in maintenance requests, and have been told it’s a wiring problem. Ok? We overpay each month on rent, why isn’t it fixed? Not to mention, how management has handled the pandemic has been disgraceful. I miss the previous property management company.
Tuscany ridge office staff is friendly and have a great since of urgency. Despite vivid 19 my move in process was very easy and I’m happy to start living in my new apartment!
It is nice to be here.The place is so clean and beautiful. It is a peaceful place to live. So family oriented. The neighborhood are friendly.
Move in was a breeze even though it was during a pandemic... the apartment is beautiful. Staff is very friendly and I love all the amenities and can't wait for the future upgrades to the complex.
It was a little rough moving in during COVID, but everything ended up working out. Just miscommunication over units which was a pain, but easily handled. Also, I don’t wanna receive 5 emails about leasing paperwork when it should of been done correctly the first time
Love it 10 stars!! 😍 love love the Apts love the new update I wood love hare angin gonna renew my lease love the fridge spanse love the rent
Great! I have loved it here since the beginning. COVID-19 has made things a little difficult and I wish we weren't paying the same in rent that we were previously, since the ammenities are not available to us. But I understand this is a weird time and doesn't reflect on my view of our time here!
The complex is always clean and quite. All the staff are friendly and professional. I hope the east gate is replaced as it is broken a lot of the time.
I’ve been living here since January of this year and I couldn’t be happier, the staff at the office is always friendly and every issue I had has been taken care of promptly. The amenities are very nice and the neighbors are very friendly.
Everything has been great so far. We are still loving the area and everyday we love that it is really quite and we can enjoy our time here!!!