Extremely responsive Maintenance staff, I had an issue, with the pool gate key and my Mailbox key the maintenance staff very kindly helped me out in a timely manner making me new keys, and even helping me with the blinds in my unit as a kind gesture!

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Apartment unit is beautiful and front desk personnel are friendly. It was unfortunate that there was no modem in the apartment to connect to the internet upon move in.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

So far it's been a pleasant experience! The grounds are beautiful and its quiet. People are very friendly too. I love the area and it's close to shopping and my work.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Now that cooler weather is here we are able to take walks around the property. It is so pretty and we'll kept up. Thank you Tuscany Ridge for making our lives so much more comfortable and enjoyable.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

I enjoyed living here. Love the area because it's close to everything and it is quiet. And the people are pretty friendly also. Would recommend.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

My experience here has been great! Clean the property, very quiet, awesome gym and the staff is pleasant. My rent is affordable and I can truly call Tuscany my home. What more can you ask for.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

I have lived here for 12 1/2 years. Staff has always been professional , knowledgeable of property, and friendly. I have in the past & will in the future recommend this property to any prospective resident.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

It’s very quiet and peaceful here, easy maintenance was better at getting jobs done. All in all great neighborhood for us and it’s always very clean.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

We absolutely love it here. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Property is well kept up and beautiful. Our dog is almost happier than we are.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

It has been awesome here, been here for almost 2 years and no complaints! I’ve been back n forth between apartments and nothing beats Tuscany Ridge.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Beautiful grounds with tall nature trees which make for a wonder setting. The amenities which include the pool and gym areas are wonderful for entertain. The upgraded gym gives me plenty of options which include free weights, machines, cardio and a TRX area. Total thumbs up.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Very homey feel and great amenities! We love the layout of our apartment and the updated look with the new floors and kitchen cabinets. Makes it feel very clean

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Since we moved here my family and I have been very comfortable, it is the best family place very quiet, clean and beautiful ... highly recommended to new tenants

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Love living here, super nice. Feels like a home. The staff is very accommodating and the amenities are very nice. I really enjoy the in unit appliances and they are all completely up to my standards.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

New management took over 1 week after moving in. Hard to tell if previous management left them with a mess, but issues are being resolved. Beautiful complex and great floor plan. Nice finishes and great value.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

This is a great community to live in. Centrally located in a nice easy access area to many restaurants and entertainment. Property is nicely maintained.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Living here for three years about. It’s been through some management changes a few times. Tenenats are all friendly. Updated pool area and new grills; wish it would be cleaned weekly. Cayla the manager is super friendly and helpful.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Very nice neighborhood. Complex is maintained well. Very nice fitness room. Maintenance staff always friendly. The garbage at the pool needs to be emptied more frequently

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

The location is great! I’ve enjoyed living in this area. The apartments are also nice, when my wife and I toured it we knew this was the place for us right away

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Since Alliance took over the complex has been getting much better. Maintenance is being done and the area is clean as it should be. Much better than Avenue 5! Our unit has been great in terms of size and amenities and the neighborhood is great for families and quieter people who don't care for tons of noise and action!

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Tuscany ridge has been great from the beginning. Helped explain things i might not understand and even with the transition of management they made it easy! Highly recommend

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

I came to Tuscany Ridge right before new management took over and my experience is getting better. There is still work to be done but all the people in office and maintenance have been super nice and get things done. Cayla and Jeff saw the pictures of my apartment when I moved in and have been wonderful in getting everything fixed correctly. Like I said it's improving but still needs work. Now if I could get the neighbor's dogs to stop peeing on the landing life would be great. Or if they'd be polite and clean up after their pet it would be great.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Still waiting for our work orders to be done my sister placed one back in May when we first moved in and I placed one a few month later for my fire alarm and had to do it myself because they never came when they said they would

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

nice complex and good location. Would change a few things but all in all good place to live. I’ve noticed a lot of trash recently but hopefully that will be picked up each day. Along with dog poo

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

The people are friendly. The complex feels safe and comfortable. The apartment itself is is good condition and when I had something to be fixed after moving in, they were prompt to come out and fix it.