Only been living here for about a week, but so far, I could not be happier. Everyone it’s been very nice and friendly. Specially the staff and the maintenance crew, the very next day after I moved, I had Howard from maintenance knock at my door and very promptly he took care of the small issues I had found at moving.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Looked at many places and fell in love with Tuscany Ridge. Rachel was fabulous and patient while answering out hundreds of questions. Couldn’t be happier with our choice!

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Enjoyable place to live. Excellent soundproofing in the apartments, which are well-maintained. Close to numerous amenities for shopping and dining, and local parks and trails for recreation. Just off of Highway 101 for easy access to the rest of Phoenix.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Maintenance responds within 24 hours, very friendly staff. I would recommend this complex. The community is very friendly and safe environment.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Jennifer was awesome helping us settle in, but the apartment itself we have had multiple problems with a leak, cabinets falling off, air heat doesn’t work well, hot water heater doesn’t work right.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

We enjoy living at Tuscany Ridge, the compound is very clean and well kept year round. I wish they had a tennis and basketball court available and it would be beneficial to know when there is work being done in your buildings to anticipate/manage noises. Quality of apartment itself it great, and there are no pest!

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

So far everything has been good a couple appliance issues, I like that everything is new but they didn't tighten any water lines on the washer and had a bad leak over night. The community is really quite which is good.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Everyone is so nice. Management is always onsite and answers any questions that need to be answered. The property is kept up nicely. Neighbors are quiet. No bugs!

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Everyone in the office is awesome and the apartment complex is amazing and I love the grills and the apartment layouts are perfect and everything is kept up and clean

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Nice apartment complex, not too big or too small. Love the green grass and the palm trees. Staff is very nice and things are kept very neat and clean.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Although the staff generally takes care of things properly, there ware issues that could have been handled better with this entire parking lot resurfacing project. My area was supposed to be available for use Saturday afternoon but it was not available until Monday. I contacted the office staff and they had no idea what was going on and told me that they were sorry but I just had to wait. There is absolutely zero communication informing us who are affected that there was a delay by the asphalt company.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Overall this is a great community. It is quiet and the updated apartments are really beautiful. Leasing office employees are so friendly. Only major complaint is the rising price.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Nice, quiet well managed and kept. Great place to live. I'd recommend living here to a friend. Close to Frwy and shops and restaurants clean community.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

We’ve been in Tuscany Ridge for 5 years. Planned on being here only a year but loved it so much we’re staying! 😁 Staff is kind and helpful! Nice roomy apartments! Thanks Tuscany Ridge!

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Have enjoyed living here for the past two and half years am able to walk to the store both direction in a matter of ten minutes walking is good exercise

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Of course with every apartment there will be plenty of neighborly sounds however over all it is quiet here and all of my neighbors are kind and friendly. The community itself it kept up well and especially will all the recent updates it looks very fresh

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Grew staff and amazing service . Always responsive to all of our needs as tenants and very polite. Maintenance team is always prompt with their services and respond to the requests fast.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

We love living here. Staff is super nice and helpful, people here are friendly, and we love our apartment. There was a few hiccups with the management change, but the manager here has handled it all very well and gotten things under control.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

My dear, sweet husband of 18 years died this year, so I sold my home & furniture in Florida, & moved to AZ to live near my children. My son found this place for me & I absolutely love living here. Jennifer was wonderful, the apartment is immaculate, & the amenities & the price are spot on. I could not be happier & more pleased. Thank you!!

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Love the neighborhood and the staff is friendly and welcoming. The amenities are great but a dedicated pet area would be super helpful. Also, the speed limit through the complex is never upheld and the tennants go super fast through the parking lot. Speed bumps or something else should be placed.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Everything has been fantastic so far, all the staff are very helpful, & nice! They’ve made our new beginning painless & easy! Thank you Tuscany Ridge Staff for everything!

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Everything is very well kept here . Staff is very helpful making with you making payments. Space the maintenance people are very helpful and fixed everything perfectly.

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Tuscany Ridge is a great place to live! They renovated my apartment so I love the look of my new place. There’s a trail right next to the complex that is great for running or riding bikes on. Such a great place to live!

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

It's amazing! Very clean and great perks and great people! The pool is one of the coolest I've ever seen, and the gym is really nice. We love it here!

Reply from Tuscany Ridge

Growing, I have lived in a lot bad areas and ruff neighborhoods. When I became an adult, I promised myself I would not allow my kids to go from place to place or live in a bad area. At Tuscany Ridge, I am able to provide a stable place for my children, safe neighborhood, and very convenient. This is the 1st time in my adult life where I have a place that feels like home. I am very grateful to Tuscany Ridge for providing that comfort for my family and me.