ORA Apartments

4.3

4.3

This place is amazing! The staff is very professional and very organized. The complex is very well maintained. The pool and hot tub are always clean, and the neighborhood is quiet and respectful. The appliances are up do date and so easy to keep clean. Quick access to the 101, great schools, and restaurants all near by.
I've really enjoyed living here. Quiet area not too far from everything. Staff works well with any issue. Great rent rates for the area. They have had issues with the pool, but hopefully that us resolved.
Great place! I’ve been here for over a year now and love it. I feel safe at any time of the day, the staff is friendly and professional. And close to shops and restaurants
I absolutely love living here. Great staff quick maintenance quiet Neighbors. Nice family environment. Great gym. With lots of different equipments almost anything you can think of
Absolutely love this community. Quiet. Family friendly. Amazing office staff. The pool is also absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend this complex.
Apartments are clean and quiet, my daughter and I love the pool. The staff has been nothing but wonderful and helpful from day one. We are very happy we found Ora!
This is probably one of the best apartment complex experience I've ever had. My fiancé and I love how respectful everyone is at the office and how easy they are to work with. I would defiantly go out of my way to recommend this place
I have only lived here for a week so far, but I can see this community is the best apartment complex I have lived in, by far!! From the beautiful pool, to the gym, to the spacious apartments, this place is truly spectacular!
Friendliest staff in the world. Instant repairs on work orders! Safe and reassuring community. Quiet road traffic. The 24 hour gym is something every young man dreams of in his life and Ora provides a gym better than 90% of the public gyms available!
It’s a great community. Just been having issues with my unit. We love the amenities and the property. It really stands out from the others we considered leasing.