Tuscany Ridge

Perfect apartment in every way. Love the exterior paint job...absolutely amazing. I am so proud to be a resident at Tuscany Ridge...clubhouse for coffee & visiting, swimming pool, exercise spa pool table. Now we have a doggy park for those little pets. I stand & watch them while they play with each & run wild inside their little park. This week I rented a cute, spacious storage unit so my bicycle could be on ground level & I emptied & tidied up my walk in closets so now I have all my stuff where I want it to be.
So far the experience here has been great! The apartments are nice and the staff is great. Andy is awesome! He always gets back to me within the same day I email him.
Excellent community. Quiet, safe, clean. No problems, no complaints. Things are looking real sharp around here with all the improvements currently made.
The common areas are kept very clean. Quiet neighborhood. Love it here. Close to everything. There is gym amenities and an awesome pool with grills.
I really feel this is a luxury home experience. The apartment complex is quiet and clean. Maintenance is prompt and package drop off and pick up is state of the art.
So far a great property! Love the playground for the kids and the pool is wonderful as well. Nice ramadas throughout the property. It has a very green landscape and very conveniently located by lots of restaurants and lots of stores to shop at as well. Great location for everything!
Everything has gone well, and the staff is very helpful! The grounds look great and are well cared for. I had an air conditioning problem and I called and it was fixed within the afternoon. Great work Tuscany Ridge!
So far the month and a half has been up and down the complex allowed another resident to have car towed without talking to me or letting me know
I have lived here for 3 months now and have really enjoyed it. Very quite and nice neighbors! My kids are enjoying the pool and playground!!
Such an amazing experience with a great and understanding staff. The office staff made moving in and signing for the apartment such an easy and stress free experience. Already I’m so excited to be a part of the community here.