I love how convenient and close to campus and downtown it is. It is also very well kept complex. The staff is also extremely nice every time I go to ask questions

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

The amenities here are amazing and the workers of 221 are so kind and helpful! The pool is always kept clean, the apartment provides free food occasionally and even has a high end coffee maker for anyone to use!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Great place to Live. It has a great pool and free coffee and breakfast every morning. The staff is very friendly and is always willing to help.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Two21 Armstrong is the ultimate living experience. It has perfect resources for everyone involved including the pool and amazing gym. I am looking forward to this year here.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Goodhshhsjdnd jaihxhjzjsksk jajjahshdhshs jajsjhshdhdh hahahhajsso jajjahshd I like it here hahhahsjsksjh husks is its nice jahshdhakksk ya? Bsjsjkshs

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

I really enjoy living at two 21 Armstrong because how close it is to campus, how nice the rooms are and the community of people here are fun to be around.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

I have not lived here very long. but so far I am enjoying it! I have had a great time meeting my neighbors and going to the pool/working out in the workout room. The walk to class from 221 is easy and not bad at all! I enjoy 221 and have already recommended it to my friends!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Although I have only lived here for two weeks now, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. It is super close and convenient to campus and downtown. Everyone in the front office is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

221 is nice but the appliances could be updated (washer/dryer). Location is amazing! such an easy walk to campus. Excited to live here for the next two years

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Living here again for the second time. It's nice to be so close to campus. Everything is run very efficiently here. I don't have anything else to say in order to reach the character requirement.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

I couldn’t be there because of recruitment, but my mom had no problem with the movers and was happy about the free snack and lunch options they had!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

I've had the best experience so far at 221 Armstrong! They were very informative and I felt like I was fully prepared to move in-- they even hire movers for move-in day! The community is amazing, and the common areas always stay clean. I'm so happy to be here!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

221 is a great facility and is close to campus which makes it ideal to live here. The two bedroom apart is perfect size for me and my roommate. I love how the kitchen is very open so it is more spacious in the living room. I just moved here but so far it has been amazing!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Apartment community as a whole is great overall, the only downside is that the showers are the greatest. Everything else is great other than that.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

It is a wonderful apartment complex filled with a ton of cool people. The coffee and printers are a plus! A little more parking would be nice.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Move in was super easy! I loved all the food trucks. The staff was very helpful with my emotional support animal and very accommodating. The only thing that could be better about our apartment is having bigger rooms. I can barely fit all of my furniture in my room. All I have is my queen bed and a desk/chair. The price is a little expensive for the size of the room. However, the location doesn’t make up for it a little. Overall, very satisfied so far!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

So far it's great! My only complaints are the wait time on maintenance and my key fob for the pool isn't working. Everything else is awesome and I can't wait to see what the year brings

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Just moved in and i’m really enjoying my time at Two 21! Love the space and have felt right at home. The amenities are really nice and the staff are super helpful.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

My stay has been short so far but I already love it here. The apartments are very comfortable and the staff is great! The facilities are also very nice!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Love the location!! So close to campus and a mama goldbergs! My building is right next to the pool so it’s very nice to go take a swim. I wish it wasn’t pet free!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Living here is great! Everyone is so welcoming and nice. I feel right at home and know that if I ever need help the staff would gladly be right there. There is not any noise at all and I love the amenities this place has to offer.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Haven’t moved in yet, but management has made everything so easy! Beautiful space, lovely amenities, and a proximity matched by few. I’m excited for the next year at Armstrong!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

My resident experience was so great the people are very nice and the apartments are very nice and clean as well. Parking is easy as well as the access to the apartment

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Wish they would have kept the volleyball court instead of the outdoor exercise area. Other than that it seems like a great place to live. Very well put together.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

I’ve heard nothing but positive things about Two 21 Armstrong which is why I choose to live here! The staff is so helpful and I love how you can text them if you have any questions rather than call!