The apartment itself is very clean and nice. The facilities and pool are just as nice too. The location is walking distance from class. The neighbors above us have a barking dog though.

had a great year at 221. Being so close to campus and downtown was beyond awesome. Maintenance was always doing their part to make sure to take care of every resident.

Great place to live. Good quality maintenance service and awesome staff. I would recommend 221 to anyone looking for a place to live. Also, great location to downtown.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

The staff has been more than helpful with anything I have needed, and the location/amenities have been great. wish there was more visitor parking in the actual parking lot though!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

It’s is very convientiently located, has spacious rooms and living areas & a wonderful study area. I have lived here for two years now & always feel safe & right at home.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Living at 221 Armstrong has been the best expierence I’ve had in an apartment. The people who work in the office and maintenance are always thorough and kind.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

221 was very helpful on move in day and my parents were very impressed. maintance has been very quick to respond and fix anything in our apartment

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

I love living here!! Staff is so friendly, we get free breakfast, and the lot stays so clean. Plus, they are good at having fun events around the holidays!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Everything is perfect but I will say there needs to be yield or stop signs placed near the trash compactor coming around the turn and around the round-about. I have already had a wreck because the other person was speeding around the turn not paying attention to anyone around them.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

The buildings are nice on the outside and inside. All the staff I have encountered have been very nice & extremely helpful. The pool is very nice, along with the gym & business center. And a very short walk to campus

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Very nice and homey apartments. Not any loud noises or crazy parties. Staff is very nice and helpful, I would definitely recommend anybody in the future to give this place a shot.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

such a great community!!!!!! Love the proximity to campus and towndown...everything is within walking distance!!! It takes me no time to get to class!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Enjoyed my time at Two21 Armstrong so far this year. It has a great location close to campus and does not lack in great amenities. Would recommend to others.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Very nice apartment with many nice features. The breakfast laid out in the morning is very nice and convenient. Also, the free printer is awesome I have and will use that a lot.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

The 221 complex is always clean and quiet. It’s always well maintained, maintenance is quick and helpful, and the office is friendly and ready to help!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

I just moved in and the staff was very welcoming and cheerful and the apartment is very nice and clean. The complex is just small enough to feel like a little community and I really like that.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Great place to live and go to school each day. Having the tiger transit makes getting to class much easier as well. Very well run and is my top choice to live in Auburn.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Great location! Can be loud at times and I don’t know why they got rid of the volleyball court. Other then that 221 is one of the best places to live in Auburn

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Two21 has the best location! Close to campus and downtown. The apartments are very nice inside. Only complaint is that we need a bigger pool!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

I really enjoy living at two21. My room is even bigger than my room at home, so I get to customize my furniture layout. It is also close enough to downtown, classes, and many restaurants to walk.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Everyone in the 221 Armstrong office that I have spoken to as been very helpful and made the experience great so far. I look forward to using all of the amenities that 221 has to offer.

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Living at 221 has been a fabulous experience! The amenities are great, including things like a work facility, a pool, outdoor grilling area, and so much more!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Going on three years at Two 21 Armstrong!!! My roommates and I love how convenient it is to campus and downtown auburn. It is especially nice during football season!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

Great community and service, thank you! The area is always so clean, and I feel safe in the neighborhood; great location, love that it's walking distance. Just wish the breakfast was served before 8 AM!

Reply from Two 21 Armstrong

The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. Great amenities and location close to the campus that allows for easy walking to and from the apartments.