UDistrict: Apex

3.7

3.7

Namya
My experience has been good. Love the community, location and price for U-district apartments. The apartment size is great, would recommend to friends!
Genevieve
It’s alright for the price but there are so many bugs. Literally had ants AND fleas. When the exterminators came they told us they had to leave for 4 hours and we all had to scramble to pack up and leave. I also had my dog with me and had to wait in an outdoor cafe in the cold rain for like 4 hours.
Devon
So far my roomates and I have had an alright experience here, our unit wasn't in the best condition when we arrived but there have been upsides such as prompt and helpful maintenance response to issues we've encountered.
Miranda
Always quick to respond to issues. Great facilities and kind employees. We are very happy we chose apex, it has all the amenities we wanted for a great price.
Stefan
It has been an experience of highs and lows. High: the price is fairly cheap. Low: the room sucks, with the window only showing a dark inside corner. High: Maintenance staff is super nice! Low: office staff don't care at all
Nassim
i've had a few problems with the apartment and they don't take responsibility for mistakes they make. it hasn't happened excessively but it is still frustrating. they take advantage of their young tenants!
Maegan
It's so super cute here! She's very much eating down the houseee yasss that's all you baby mamas eat the house down boots eat her up purrr periodical tea kitty queen sissy girl <3 xoxo
Pragyna
I've had a great experience living here so far! It's a cute, cozy apartment, and the location is great! I'm looking forward to the rest of my year here.
Tyson
Could be better, some spots in the apartment weren't properly cleaned. However, it's nice seeing how hard the Apex people work to ensure that residents feel included and like a community.
Bryce
The community is alright, never had an issue. At the welcome event, the turnout was not that good so it did not make me want to go. Nobody goes out of their way to meet the neighbors and I feel like if I tried to some might be unresponsive.