UDistrict: Apex

3.7

3.7

Jeliyah Monin
Our neighbors are really nice, although it can be loud at times. Everyone is very understanding and respectful to each other. We have friends that live on each floor so it’s actually pretty fun living here while being a student
Zoe
Overall this is not a bad place but there are major issues with security. Me and my roommate have had packages stolen and the area can be quite dangerous.
Tabitha
The apartment seems really clean, quiet, and I’m so excited to live here! The furnished apartment is a big plus, and the convenient location
Jamielyn
They were great when something went wrong, for instance when garbage disposal stopped working then sent someone right away. However, roommate was dirty and can’t get out of it.
Jack Bassam
Pest issue was out of control at the start (fixed). Appartment received in Ok condition but not very clean. Overall fine experience but would not renew
Pragyna
I've had a great time here living in a cozy apartment and being close to food and the campus! I like the size of the rooms and that they come furnished!
Ashley
about 2 months ago
The price and the place are both good, the walls are very thin so I can hear and feel them shake whenever the neighbors slam their door shut. We had an ant problem for a while but it was taken care of after some time. It's a good standard place, nothing too special. The staff responds well and fixes problems in a timely manner.
Bhavica
about 2 months ago
Apex is incredibly close to campus and it has been really easy to get in touch with management, which has made my stay pretty good till now.
Namya
2 months ago
My experience has been good! The rooms are cozy and have a good view. I like the pricing of the units since it is student friendly. Would recommend:)
Camerin
3 months ago
I have yet to even move in, but the process in doing the application and signing the lease was really easy and not that much of a hassle! When I had to call the office, the customer service was great and they told me everything I needed to know.