UDistrict: Kelsey

Living at Kelsey has been a good experience so far. The maintenance is super helpful and nice, but slow at the beginning because of all the requests. The management is very helpful when you call. The only problem is that sometimes they drop the ball on your questions and you may have you call or email again to get a response. The apartment is nice and renovated. they are always updating security measures which is great, and parking is convenient. The bedrooms are on the small side which is the main downside to living here.
Kelsey is not new, and the rent is getting more expensive, but the apartment is really close to the school and it is well equipped. Many things could still be improved.
There are lots of ups and downs in this apt. The living room is small and our privacy is invaded often times, but I like how we have 5 rooms in our apt.
1 star
The building is pretty worn down. The lights are constantly out and we need to request a work order twice a month. Also, the walls are very thin, whenever the next-door neighbor has a party (every weekend) it is very noisy and distracting. The management is awful too. The conversation I had with them on the email few months ago makes me unconfident about the management team and makes me regret coming here.
I wish that Kelsey was better maintained. I love my apartment here, but sometimes packages go missing and it’s really frustrating. But I’m glad that there’s better security measures being taken now with the FOB system!
Cool place to live super convenient location and neighbors are pretty mindful of you. Unfortunately my car was broken into right in front of the apartment complex but that’s seattle I guess
The location is good and close to campus, but there are a good amount of issues especially with the kitchen and stovetops not working for long periods of time, and our maintenance requests often don't get dealt with in a timely manner.
its a solid apartment, not to noisy and the maintenance people are always nice and helpful. Though the kitchen space is too small for four people.
I have really enjoyed living in the Kelsey Apartments. They have provided very good service for repairs and maintenance. The office has been very helpful.
Living in Kelsey has been a great experience. The management here was great, I always see the safe guard visiting the laundry at night, and some one paints the walls frequently.