UDistrict: Kelsey

My resident experience has been pretty average. The hallways did not smell nice, we got charged for a month worth of rent when we lived there for only 15 days, and our door was broken.
The contract is not flexible. I wish the staff can be more helpful when I needed assistance. My room was quiet most of the time, and there is a short cut to the campus. Really convenient location!!
good apartment super convenient location relative to the university of washington Seattle campus. good apartment super convenient location relative to the university of washington Seattle campus. good apartment super convenient location relative to the university of washington Seattle campus. good apartment super convenient location relative to the university of washington Seattle campus. good apartment super convenient location relative to the university of washington Seattle campus.
Poor management. The apartment was not clean when I moved in. Packages get stolen. The bathroom and rooms had mold in them. There were no batteries in the carbon dioxide alarm. There were also no smoke alarms in the rooms when I first moved in which is against code.
A decent apartment for college students on somewhat of a budget. It is best if you can have another place to ship things as packages often get stolen.
Living at Kelsey has been a good experience so far. The maintenance is super helpful and nice, but slow at the beginning because of all the requests. The management is very helpful when you call. The only problem is that sometimes they drop the ball on your questions and you may have you call or email again to get a response. The apartment is nice and renovated. they are always updating security measures which is great, and parking is convenient. The bedrooms are on the small side which is the main downside to living here.
Kelsey is not new, and the rent is getting more expensive, but the apartment is really close to the school and it is well equipped. Many things could still be improved.
There are lots of ups and downs in this apt. The living room is small and our privacy is invaded often times, but I like how we have 5 rooms in our apt.
1 star
The building is pretty worn down. The lights are constantly out and we need to request a work order twice a month. Also, the walls are very thin, whenever the next-door neighbor has a party (every weekend) it is very noisy and distracting. The management is awful too. The conversation I had with them on the email few months ago makes me unconfident about the management team and makes me regret coming here.
I wish that Kelsey was better maintained. I love my apartment here, but sometimes packages go missing and it’s really frustrating. But I’m glad that there’s better security measures being taken now with the FOB system!