UDistrict: Kelsey

3.5

3.5

It has been great! The area is really quiet and convenient. The UW campus is nearby, the Ave has a lot of stores and Trader Joe's is near too. I feel safer now with the new gates.
Good location and apartments for the price. It’s really good to have this value for a furnished apartments and on-site parking available for us.
Amazing so far! cant wait to start living there soon! I’ve heard so many good things from people who already live there so it’s exciting! Cant wait :)
When the mail key for our building was stolen/removed, it took the management weeks to solve the issue so the residents could actually get their mail, including time-sensitive documents.
Overall I’ve been satisfied with my apartment and haven’t had too many issues. The staff is also helpful and nice. However my biggest issue is that the noise from outside can get pretty loud especially from trucks/cars.
Overall a great place to live for the price. It is one of the few places that offers 4 bedroom apartments. Main complaints would be the low noise insulation, especially within the apartment. Maintenance has a quick response time and are very friendly and helpful.
Awesome apartment and community. I absolutely love the atmosphere here and everyone is so kind and considerate of others. Would definitely recommend.
Maintenance staff are the nicest, most helpful people here. Neighbors are nice and respectful. I was disappointed when my Amazon package was stolen, and the main office didn’t help me locate it.
it's a nice place there isn't too much going on, secluded enough to get away from the noise of the city but still a convenient location all around pretty pog
It's nothing special, but I also don't really have any complaints. Looking at other places, it would be nice if Kelsey had some amenities, but there's no room in the building to add them