UDistrict: Kelsey

3.6

3.6

Pretty nice and affordable apartment close to the Ave and campus! I like that it was furnished and also had parking options available. The rooms are smaller but still good.
Great location and surrounding community. Relatively quick maintenance responses so far. Small issues like the blinds suck and water pressure in the shower is always low but no major complaints.
Mail isn’t reliable sometimes because of the gate. I’ve had things stolen or mailmen throw my package over the gate. The cost of parking your car in the garage also went up. I think this is unfair considering how many cars get broken into on our street.
Average apartment building. Had several problems with my unit, including a bug infestation and leaking ceilings. Only worth the price after the monthly rent decrease for the 2021-22 school year.
Overall, I've had a pretty good experience living at Kelsey. Neighbors are respectful and the apartment units themselves have decent layouts and decently sized bedrooms. However, maintenance needs to be more proactive (and honest) because we had a silverfish problem for many months. The reason I mention honesty is because the third time someone came to take care of the silverfish, they admitted to us that their treatments weren't going to actually help and actually told us what to do ourselves since maintenance probably would not be effective.
I have loved living here at the Kelsey Apartments. I will miss the neighborhood and community. The staff have been the best and have made my experience during uncertain times a safe and pleasant one. Thank you again!
The building is very nice, it is clean and safe. The security is great and the people are cool. It has all the amenities you need and enough space for my friends and me.
The lease and application process was easy. The workers at Kelsey were very helpful in answering questions and were with us every step of the way.
Price is too high for no amenities. The management is not the most helpful either and the appliances are really old. The elevator is most of the times not working.
I like the location of Kelsey especially since it’s close to UW and several grocery stores. I don’t think there is a strong Kelsey community though.