UDistrict:Kelsey

3.6

3.6

Selena
It's a nice apartment and the new laundry paying app is really useful and easier to use than the previous card swipers. The heating per room is pretty good too.
Joanna
Overall, I think the experience is good. Sometimes, it gets a little bit too noisy but that's mostly during Fridays and the weekends. The apartment itself is nice.
McKenzi
Affordable place to live with easy access to my classes. The rooms are pretty small, but they’re furnished and have relatively nice furniture in the apartment
Odalys
Our packages are rarely delivered properly and mailmen usually just toss packages over the locked gate. Other than that, maintenance people are really nice!
Sonia
Nice environment and living experience for the price. Quick maintenance response. Offers a good range of the number of bedrooms, which is really helpful.
Samantha
Amazing place to live! the amenities and furnishing are very nice! There is also ample storage for suitcases and cleaning supplies and so on. The bathroom is also a good enough size.
Ashley
The units are very clean and nice, everything is in working order and if anything does not work maintenance comes pretty quickly to fix it. I get responses to my calls/emails pretty quickly as well. The building is nice/clean, and I like the gate for extra security.
Valentina
I really love my apartment! I wish there would be amenities, or even free parking for residents inside the garage. Other than that, I love the location! The security has gotten better and I appreciate how close it is to school!
Anhad
The building is too old and the appliances need to be changed. Rent can be reduced since there aren't a lot of amenities that we are paying for.
Emily
Gets the job done in terms of room space / apartment layout, kitchen, and location to campus. Apartment was really dirty when we moved in and the cleaner was pretty unhelpful but other than that it's been okay.