UDistrict: Lakeview Apartments
4 stars73 Reviews

Annie
Experience has been pretty good! Very clean and pretty quiet. Everyone around the community is nice! My only complain is My car got broken into a day into living there and the delivery process is a little wonky if people don’t use the locker. Otherwise it’s great! Apartment renovated is super nice but the room is very hot.
Theresa
Living at Lakeview has been nice overall. The quad is unexpectedly spacious, and the floors and carpet were clean upon move in. There's good window area in the living room too, and the proximity to the Burke-Gilman trail is very scenic. The only complaints I have are regarding the building's common spaces. The lobby and elevator often smell like rotting fish, very specifically. I am also concerned about the lack of security at the parking garage. My car was broken into 2 days after I moved in, during which the burglar stole the remote to the garage. Management replaced my remote but did not otherwise seem concerned that a non-resident now had access to their property
Archie
Currently, everything is going fine and the staff have been helpful in dealing with problems. Also, the residents have been very nice and respectful. They’re not too loud, they respect the 1 person in the laundry room at a time, and also they don’t steal each other’s packages.
Shreya
It has been fine but our microwave broke and no one has contacted us back about our work order. The location is fine but we have no amenities for what we pay.
Mansi
The apartment is great! It was a little dirty initially, but really calm and in a pretty good area as well! I am in a 3 bedroom unit, and I really enjoy my stay. The kitchen is very convenient, and the bathroom is also very nice, with two sinks.
Travis
It’s very nice and management reaches out very fast when you need help. Everything is newly updated and the appliances are all new. The furnished room is very nice comes with beds, tables, and a bed dry comfortable couch.
Laila
Difficult to set up and sends a lot of spam mail, plus no amenities and requires copay. Otherwise nice and kitchen setup looks convenient. Customer service has been receptive despite long wait times and finding the correct resident portal to pay with has been difficult.
Tatum
I really enjoyed my lakeview experience, the apartments are super nice and it felt like a home. The reason for the lack of five stars is because we were without water for an entire week during the day and got no compensation for that time lost.
Justin
Here for the points. Can I redeem these or put these in a raffle I don’t understand. 140 characters is a lot, hopefully after this sentence I get it
Juliette
Apartment is very nice and modern , I enjoy the amenities, as well as the location! I have also felt very safe and secure in the apartment, but wish there was more communication about building projects to the residents.