UDistrict: Lakeview Apartments
4 stars59 Reviews

The place is a good location for students at the UW Seattle. There is construction going on right beside it which is really annoying and some of the neighbors make a lot of sound at late hours and the walls are thin. But overall, worth the price.
Nice, safe area. The apartments are kept up well and maintenance is always ready to help. Apartment layout is ok. East facing views are great. Safe and private.
I love my apartment and the building itself, I always feel safe and comfortable at home. The only thing I don't love about living here is the occasional inconvenience, such as switching keys, having water shut off, or needing to move our car last minute. If I were to stay in Seattle next school year (I'm not), I'd renew my lease here!
It's alright, the lobby and such could be cleaner and we could have amenities like a rooftop or small gym. But the location is nice and the price is reasonable too.
I've had a really enjoyable experience! The place is nice, big and has a really great community. It's definitely a place I would recommend to my friends.
Love the apartment! The room sizes are great. Udistrict gives a good sense of community living. Would recommend to my friends for the future.
the water shut off has been a major inconvenience for our apartment. my roommate and i were frustrated to see that there was no discount on rent for this month either as this is a big chunk of a small month. its also hard in the middle of a pandemic to find places to use the restroom during the day time.
Very nice location and amenities!! However I can hear my upstairs neighbors when they get more rambunctious! Everything else is perfect except for a rust spot in the tub.
it was alright. the lease was a little misleading with the whole installment thing instead of the sticker price which was too much of a fine detail.
So far the experience of living here has been great. This is my first week here and I’m excited to see what the rest of the year has to come! Love having a kitchen and being able to love with friends! The location is great as it is close to campus and the ave!