UDistrict: Lakeview Apartments
4 stars67 Reviews

Difficult to set up and sends a lot of spam mail, plus no amenities and requires copay. Otherwise nice and kitchen setup looks convenient. Customer service has been receptive despite long wait times and finding the correct resident portal to pay with has been difficult.
I really enjoyed my lakeview experience, the apartments are super nice and it felt like a home. The reason for the lack of five stars is because we were without water for an entire week during the day and got no compensation for that time lost.
Here for the points. Can I redeem these or put these in a raffle I don’t understand. 140 characters is a lot, hopefully after this sentence I get it
Apartment is very nice and modern , I enjoy the amenities, as well as the location! I have also felt very safe and secure in the apartment, but wish there was more communication about building projects to the residents.
Good community aspect and nice apartment layout and options. I especially like the appliances in the apartment itself like the stainless steel fridge and microwave. Very nice location as well.
It has been good so far except for the fact that there is constant construction noise which was not made aware before we signed the lease. The noise is right outside the window and I can barely hear my meetings.
My resident experience has been good. The rooms are a great size. However, I wish the my living room had a window! Overall, the community is helpful.
We have a new fridge now which so much bigger and makes life so much easier. I like that they are actively replacing old stuff. The washer on our floor keeps breaking for some reason though.
The place is a good location for students at the UW Seattle. There is construction going on right beside it which is really annoying and some of the neighbors make a lot of sound at late hours and the walls are thin. But overall, worth the price.
Nice, safe area. The apartments are kept up well and maintenance is always ready to help. Apartment layout is ok. East facing views are great. Safe and private.