UDistrict: Pacific Sunrise

3.7

3.7

Great location, good proximity to campus & nearby shopping. Awesome maintenance staff, always super helpful in keeping apartments in working condition
Apartment is alright, but a lot of times it's hard to approach management at the front desk. Maintenance people are timely and helpful, so any issues we have are solved fast in that regard
Pretty good, some of the furnishings are pretty shoddy. The blinds break really easily and the bathroom fixtures are pretty low quality. The room itself is a decent size though.
I enjoyed the college student experience for the past year at Kelsey. It is not a high end place, but more reasonable. The noise and location were negatives, but for the price it was reasonable
Pretty solid. Besides issue with washer/dryer and noisy neighbors it’s been good. Response to maintenance issues and customer service has been great. Carpets could definitely use a good cleaning though. Spilled a glass of water on it and that brought enough dirt to stain the carpet.
The apartment was very cheaply put together. The blinds would crack and fall off instantly, the wall outlets were all loose, the smoke detectors would fall off the ceiling. There were never any washers or dryers available. I paid $90 a month for a parking spot that was taken by someone else half the time.
The work order requests that I made were completed in a timely manner, other than that many basic services were dissatisfying. Several packages I ordered ended up outside or at other people's apartments or left forgotten for weeks in the leasing office. There are no amentias besides a coin-operated laundry room. The management is nice but won't provide further details on increasing utility bills.
The management is very nice and they always answer the phone. I always feel like the residence is clean and safe and I never feel like I have to worry about not being safe.
Enjoyable experience overall. Nice apartments with decent amenities and nice management. However, the price is quite steep for what you are getting. There is a weird package system and we have had many issues with lost packages. Laundry is also way too expensive and the dryers very rarely fully dry your clothes.
I feel like this place is too expensive for the quality of living. I love the management here and the location but I feel like you can get more "bang for your buck" at other locations.