UDistrict: Pacific Sunrise

3.7

3.7

Anthony
The washing machine setup seems to be working better now. The area at the bottom of the stairs has a leak and gets really wet but other than that its ok i guess
Emily
I have very much enjoyed living in the Pacific Sunrise Apartments for the past 2 years. My two roommates and I love the location as it's a three minute walk to campus. The size of the apartment is great too, it has never felt too small for three people. The maintenance staff is wonderful and respond to our maintenance requests in a very timely manner. Perfect apartment for college students!
Anamika
It’s very loud and cold. Bad insulation and walls are very thin. I’d recommend to live on a top floor. Hopefully it will be less loud and warmer upstairs
Zachary
The building and community has been great! Everyone is quick to respond and happy to help when needed. Unfortunately my car was broken into while in the garage.
Annie L.
super nice management and maintenance staff. safe and clean, i have had no problems living here! i have easy access to campus, quick pickup for packages, safe garage parking, and a great view of the village!
Khushi
It's been a pretty good experience living here! I enjoy the location being very close to campus and also decently close to the Ave and University Village. Maintenance and staff are great and very helpful! There have been some issues with bugs, old appliances, and issues with laundry room not having any open machines due to people leaving their clothes in for too long, but besides that no complaints!
Jaren
it's aight I wish people would stop trying to break into the laundry room and also that there was a compost bin somewhere. rent could be cheaper too ;)
Anika-Jo
My experience is good overall. I enjoy how close the apartments are to campus, but I wish the units were cleaned thoroughly upon move-in. The carpets were not shampooed I found it to be very dusty in certain areas (windows, top of the fridge, and corners).
Taychell
I like the apartments, and the neighbors help to create a really nice and welcoming environment. Some of the facilities could use some work.
Teya
Had a few issues with bugs but otherwise is good. Also had some issues with the screen door for the balcony. Everything else seems ok. Also the maintenance team left our old doorknob in our apartment, what are we supposed to do with it?