UDistrict: Pacific Sunrise

3.7

3.7

Pleasant place to live for sure. I haven't met many other residents, but no one has caused any problems either. I like living in the apartment. Sometimes, communication from people working at Pac Sun is lacking.
I’ve met a lot of people. Everyone is friendly and assisting you in any way possible. I wouldn’t trade the experience of living here for another
I have enjoyed my experience overall living in this community for the last two and a half years. The location with respect to the University of Washington campus could not be better and the staff here friendly and accommodating. Maintenance is always timely as well. My one complaint is probably the fact that the laundry machines not only cost money but are outside of the building. But other than that, I would rate this as a great place to live.
The apartment is a little on the older side and I would have liked a remodeled kitchen and bathroom and hardwood flooring in the living room. The apartment is generally very spacious though and has all the amenities I need. I’d also prefer in unit laundry, but the laundry that we have is still pretty convenient.
Its ok. The rent is really expensive but its hard to get much better than that. Overall the apartment is sufficient but not particularly good
A reasonable college apartment, nothing too fancy, decent floor plans, the rooms may seem a little snug but personally I like the size of them
The staff is always super helpful and the amenities are clean and easy to use. The apartments are spacious enough that I don’t feel too cramped but a good size for cooking and enjoying meals with roommates.
I have loved every minute of living here the last two years. They are amazing about maintenance requests and the staff are all so friendly. It’s clear they care about their residents here and the prices are very fair for the area.
its been pretty good. this was the first apartment that i have lived in and I would say that the experience has been great. there are definitely some things that could be better though.
I like it here. I live with a couple friends of mine and we enjoy ourselves. One of the best parts is how close we are to everything. Even though class is online right now, it’s still super nice to be in the middle of the u district