UDistrict: Pacific Sunrise

3.7

3.7

Oliver
about 24 hours ago
Seems alright. Haven't moved in yet but the north campus location is very convenient for UW students. North campus is closer to the IMA and feels safer as well.

Sophia
I like living here! It’s close to all the things I need and the price is fair for what you get. I would definitely recommend it for students:)

Benjamin
Great location, good management and maintenance staff. Security has improved greatly in the last couple of years, especially in the garage. Overall a good choice and would recommend for students.

Rohan
Apartments are really nice. It is extremely spacious, affordable and is close to all amenities. If you are a Foster student, this apartment is only 5 minutes by walk to campus

Priya
I have yet to live here, but I’m excited to be living close to people with similar interests and hope to make friends! I hope my future roommates are ones I become close friends with

Andrew
about 2 months ago
I've lived here for 3 years, and there definitely has been a gradual decline in how I feel about PS, which is why I am planning on moving out. The staff at the front desk has become somewhat more rude and dismissive of my issues (specifically regarding the garage and being told off when I couldn't get in with my FOB). As well as that, the maintenance staff cornered me in the hallway after someone had torn off the handrails and asked if I had done it, threatening to charge me and my roommates the money to fix it. None of us were involved, and it was shockingly unprofessional and hostile. The apartments are in a somewhat loud neighborhood, but that was expected considering the location. Overall, my experience has been good here, but recent developments have soured my perception and I am no longer recommending the apartments to friends who are interested in moving.

John
about 2 months ago
Worked with them to make a lease. Very easy and convenient. I got a tour and it was clean, people were friendly and were available for any questions I had.

Jeff
about 2 months ago
Parking garage is great! Easy and clear payment process. Looking forward to living here next year and renting a parking space again. Also the leasing process was easy

Vishnu
2 months ago
I had a decent time. My room could have been bigger but the staff was very nice and kind. My room mates were good and the location was close to campus.

Kyla
2 months ago
I've really enjoyed living here! Almost everything is great, the neighborhood is amazing and the apartment is a good size. I will say the quality of the dryers in the laundry room is not ideal, and ventilation in the apartments is not great, but other than that I love it!