UDistrict: Pacific Sunrise

3.7

3.7

Everyone in this community is nice, we just got an upgraded apartment and the transitioning was well done. This is a very convenient spot to live in for it is close to campus and other things like: grocery stores, shopping, etc.
The staff here are friendly and accommodating, maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timely manner, and apartment is a great location for UW students. The leasing office puts together multiple fun events throughout the year to get the community engaged and involved - they have even incorporated virtual events in response to the pandemic to support social distancing!
I like it here! I moved in on short notice and pacific sunrise was very accommodating. The whole place feels very safe which has been a concern for me in other apartments in Udistrict.
Good, some pieces of furniture are low quality and break easily. Overall the rooms are a decent price for the size and the garbage disposals work really well
The location is nice but the street is very loud and unsettling at night. Some of the floor plans are very spacious, but others are more cramped. Overall a typical college apartment
I have truly enjoyed living here. It’s safe, comfortable and affordable. The maintenance requests are always competed in a timely manner by friendly and helpful staff members.
Neighbors are too loud sometimes, but I like the location and the availability of parking on the street. I get a lot of light into the apartment which I like at all.
I have not lived in the area yet, but so far the staff has been very helpful and friendly. They have followed up with me many times to make sure I have my questions answered. Keep it up!
The longer I have stayed here the more I have enjoyed it. Great location, and have had good service with maintenance and staff. New key fobs are great!
My experience here has been pretty good. Pacific sunrise has a good location, friendly staff, and the apartments themselves are decent. Definitely has its issues, but overall it’s very solid.