Union Heights

4.4

4.4

Alejandro
about 23 hours ago
Always willing to help and the employees have an inviting spirit. When I walk into the office I feel welcomed and I am greeted with a smile. When there is a problem in the apartment the maintenance team always shows up as fast as they can which we appreciate.

Jordan
This apartment complex has staff that actually hears you out and gets the job done accurately and efficiently. No matter what, they treat you with respect even if situations are not going the best.

Rebekah
Overpriced (but has full appliances) and maintainance is the worst I've ever seen. Byron is extremely unprofessional and rude and assumes every resident is a literally filthy liar. Management never responds to any maintanaince request.

Brianna
I've had a few ups and downs ...the gardens did look at me naked through my window and when I woke up and saw them staring my internet also so happened to have been cut with garden shears but otherwise I love it here ... friendly neighborhood

Karissa
My husband and I along with our two fur babies love our community and location. We hope to stay here and be an integral part of our community in the future!

Sandra
Absolutely love it here!!! Very well taken care of, pretty balconies, fun events and Bobbie,staff, and maintenance are the best! It's also really cool that it's pet friendly here

Sydney
Absolutely love the apartment. Great value and price for what you are getting. Sandra and Bobby are knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to chat with when you have questions. I would also say that the few maintenance issues we had, were resolved in a timely manner!

Amber
Amazing apartment complex and awesome management. The apartments are really lovely and affordable with great neighbors around you. I’ve recommended union heights to many friends

Laura
Bobbi is such a sweetheart and truly takes the time to listen and takes things seriously. Byron is super nice and helpful and accommodating and has been the very best maintenance manager in the 3.5 years I have lived here. I love my apartment!

Anna
I feel like this is the only semi-affordable place left in the Springs to live which is why I'm still here. Maintenance and management needs checked and I don't have many good things to say.