University Commons

4.4

4.4

Comeneties are quite essential. We have been living here for over a year now. I encourage everyone to move to this place! In a great neighborhood and close to all schools
So far I am loving this community. The office staff has been extremely helpful and very kind. I feel very welcome here. The apartments are very spacious, clean and so far very quiet. I love it here and plan to refer as many friends as possible!
From touring it was a great experience. Everyone at the front is super friendly and helpful especially for first time apartment renters! Front office thoroughly explained everything we’ll end made sure that we understood payments and everything that comes with the apartment.
I just love my community!! The managers are just awesome! I love how they check back after requesting a service call for our home. Im glad I chose Umniversity Commons!!
Great customer service and awesome and clean apartment once we moved in. Amitys were clean and orderly. The apartment was move in ready. Planty of places to park and in a great location.
I had no problem here at university commons. Everyone was super friendly.I met a lot of new people and I am glad I had a great experience here.
Things are quiet at the apartment, which is very nice. I have yet to meet the new ladies in the office but i will soon. As usual maintenance is fantastic! Thanks John and Cooper.
This property has had quite a turn in office personnel and it seems that there is someone new or temporary most times I am in the office, but the new folks are always helpful and friendly. Property is getting a bit older and worn, but these are trying times for everyone. Overall, nice property.
I love my apartment, I've been happy here since August. There are a few things recently I'm not thrilled with, but I still recommend the property regularly.
It was great. Staff is nice and apartments are well kept. I love how the community stays clean and how there are many options for moving in.