I love this place the people! everybody is very nice!! I always tell my friends to come over to enjoy living here. we fall in love from the beginning and because is a safe environment they have cameras on each building and combinations so not just anybody can come in only the residents, they keep this place nice and clean in and outside they cut the grass clean the snow very well and the thrash too. The personnel that works there are very professional and they go out of the way to helps anybody. They always make you feels welcome with a beautiful smile.

Reply from University Commons

I love that we have a dog park where I can take my dogs to relieve some cabin fever. I like that most of the other dog owners who use the park are responsible and clean up after their dogs. It makes for an enjoyable experience when I don't have to worry about stepping on a "land mine"!!

Reply from University Commons

I like it here nice and quiet place nice and clean gym great neighborhood and the office staff is wonderful they are very helpful no complaints

Reply from University Commons

So far our experience with the staff has been great. We love our apartment as well as lay out, we do believe there are some things that could change though with the other residents, such as cleaning up after their pets. But other than that, we love it here. We love that our garage is just right outside. We enjoy that parking outside near our door is never a fight. And we especially love the convenience of our location realative to everything else.

Reply from University Commons

Great staff, solid community. Amenities are adequate, and rent is normally pretty great. This year has been a bit of stretch compared to other properties.

Reply from University Commons

Very kind and helpful management. Nice apartments that come with garage. Good place to make your new home. They always have it nice and tidy.

Reply from University Commons

It’s been a great apartment and the managers are very helpful! The apartments are very well constructed and are very spacious. The location is awesome as well.

Reply from University Commons

We love it here, it is always so quiet. We like how the laundry room has a good amount of space. We just wish the living room was bigger. It is a little awkward fitting a bigger couch in here.

Reply from University Commons

Great staff and community. Beautiful apartments. Attend to apartment needs in a timely manner. Spacious garage. Yards and buildings are kept up and look amazing.

Reply from University Commons

Jenn has been beyond helpful. I had to move here quickly for work and she really put my mind at ease. I love the location and the spaciousness of the apartment. Highly recommend.

Reply from University Commons

Onsite staff is excellent. Great customer service and quick turnaround on any service needs. I really enjoy the clean and well manicured property and the attention placed on keeping things on the property neat

Reply from University Commons

pretty good all the neighbors are nice and maintenance is well balanced/ kept :) The lawn is well kept and the sprinklers come on everyday!

Reply from University Commons

I love living here!! The apartment is very nice, I like having a dog park, and the managers are very accommodating. I also like having a garage that will keep my vehicles. Love this place!!!

Reply from University Commons

The neighborhood is quiet. The apartment is very pet friendly which is a plus! Many dog owners here, & there is a fenced in pet area in the back which is wonderful for letting my dog run! The people’s in our building seem friendly & helpful. Overall has been a pleasant experience living here.

Reply from University Commons

Good, but we got a 3 bedroom apartment and only got 2 door keys and 1 key fob for the gym area which is super annoying and a total hassle. The apartment is really nice though.

Reply from University Commons

So Far I have had both but good things happen the front office is beyond helpful they are informative and understanding tell you how it is love this place

Reply from University Commons

Just moved here, seems to be one of the more quiet and clean apartments in Williston. A few guys I work with work with live here and they love living here.

Reply from University Commons

Renting an apartment from out of State was a breeze with the help of Kalen Prine. Setting up electric, cable and internet was very simple as well with all the contact numbers provided by University Commons

Reply from University Commons

Pretty good so far, but I can hear all my neighbors pretty well through the walls. Im just hoping that no body comes knocking on my door when my baby decides that all he wants to do is cry

Reply from University Commons

Sense my man and I have been living at these appointments I think for the most part that it's not that bad. The only problem is being able to hear the neighbors music from the floor below ours. Other than that it's not bad.

Reply from University Commons

University Commons Is A Quiet Apartment Complex The Leasing Manager s Are Nice. They welcome people with open arms! Its a joy living here. So far sp good

Reply from University Commons

Great so far! Everything is so clean and really well maintained. The staff was really helpful and speedy with getting us into a lease before we had even moved to the state. Much appreciated!

We love that we feel safe here, there is a nice home feeling. Some of the residents need to clean up after themselves but overall it’s a great place.

Reply from University Commons

Great office staff and maintenance staff. Residents need to pick up after their dogs more diligently and keep them away from the entrances when doing their business so other folks aren't tracking it in on their shoes. Good property though.

Reply from University Commons

I love the apartment and the Manager is excellent. I really enjoy having a garage to park our cars in!! The one negative is our upstairs neighbors are noisy on weekends