University Commons

I love love love it here. Everything is clean and everyone is so friendly and helpful. I can't wait to move in! The apartments are beautiful and my view is going to be spectacular!😁
I love the dog park!! It is nice to have a place to take my dogs to walk around during the day! I like the people that I get to see each day! Everyone is extremely friendly !!
We moved here from Watford and I can tell you that this place is so much better the staff is my friendly the grounds are better all of the neighbors seem really happy and good people
Very friendly office staff! They answered all my questions and were very helpful. I’m very excited to live in my new apartment. I can’t wait!
I love the view, layout, and the location sometimes it’s loud but mostly quiet. So far my experience has been great! The apartment laying out is incredible and easier to set up more like a home.
The team here at University Commons are next to none!, they have great service and the installments are awesome!, love it! And will be a resident as long as I live in williston
Great place to live, large balconies, large garages that are extra tall that will accommodate lifted trucks. Friendly neighbors, great staff
I been here for one year never had any problems love the staff in the office and maintenance does a great job, never half to wait for a long time to get anything done one I put in. Work order and also love the Activities the University Common and award winner awsome
The staff and community are great here. The amenities are an added bonus. They allow pets no matter the size. Have your own personal washer and dryer in the units. There’s a lot that the commons has to offer.
I really enjoy living here the people are very friendly the office staff is amazing and they have a lot of amenities that make it that much better. The location allows you to watch the beautiful sunset, and well it’s very relaxing. We have lived here for a few months now and I can easily say that I am happy we chose the commons.