University Commons

4.4

4.4

So far it has been really nice living here and I have no complaints. The neighborhood is nice and I feel comfortable coming home, even if I'm not back until way late. My neighbors seem nice and I haven't been bothered by their noise so far.
So far, they've done an amazing job. Look forward to a pleasant stay. The office staff have been very helpful and accommodating. Everything is very clean.
Staff is wonderful and willing to help. Responds in a very timely manner and makes sure that you fully understand leasing, maintenance is wonderful they get things fixed super fast. And are very kind!
So far everyone is great! The gals at the office went above and beyond. My neighbors are pretty awesome too! Everythinging is clean and nice.
this is a really cozy place my wife and I enjoyed living here because is also so quiet and neighbors are so friendly also the girls in the office are so helpful
Great community and amazing staff! All my neighbors are super friendly and I haven’t had any issues. The staff here is always super helpful.
These units are very well kept and feel so nice! We are very excited to live here. Everyone is eager to help and really kind. Location is great also.
My family and I have lived here since April and so far it has been great! We haven’t had any noise complaints, everyone we run into outside is friendly and the staff is great. Maintenance is very quick to come and fix any issues we have had and they are always very kind. I have lived at a handful of complexes here and so far this has been one of my favorites!
I have nothing but good to say about living here. So far most of the people around me are real friendly. Most of the staff are friendly as well.
Maintenance could do a better job at picking up the yard. And parking lot. Or cleaning out empty garages. They look horrible! My first experience before moving into a 2 bedroom was great. I checked every inch of the place. Made notes of everything wrong. Minor or not. Now this time I didn't. I was told they allow for it being older and not as well kept. I should have just done it!!