Very friendly office staff! They answered all my questions and were very helpful. I’m very excited to live in my new apartment. I can’t wait!

Reply from University Commons

I love the view, layout, and the location sometimes it’s loud but mostly quiet. So far my experience has been great! The apartment laying out is incredible and easier to set up more like a home.

Reply from University Commons

The team here at University Commons are next to none!, they have great service and the installments are awesome!, love it! And will be a resident as long as I live in williston

Reply from University Commons

Great place to live, large balconies, large garages that are extra tall that will accommodate lifted trucks. Friendly neighbors, great staff

Reply from University Commons

I been here for one year never had any problems love the staff in the office and maintenance does a great job, never half to wait for a long time to get anything done one I put in. Work order and also love the Activities the University Common and award winner awsome

Reply from University Commons

The staff and community are great here. The amenities are an added bonus. They allow pets no matter the size. Have your own personal washer and dryer in the units. There’s a lot that the commons has to offer.

Reply from University Commons

I really enjoy living here the people are very friendly the office staff is amazing and they have a lot of amenities that make it that much better. The location allows you to watch the beautiful sunset, and well it’s very relaxing. We have lived here for a few months now and I can easily say that I am happy we chose the commons.

Reply from University Commons

The apt is very nice. The manager is very nice and in top of things. But the furniture needs some cleaning. It’s in a very good location and what a nice garage.

Reply from University Commons

Friendly staff very welcoming community very excited to be here will be using the game room and grill! I love the privacy and the staff is always on top of things

Reply from University Commons

Awesome ladies in the office. Very helpful! I love the gym and amenities this place also has. If you’re in Williston looking for a new home, here is the place.

Reply from University Commons

Nice environment and very good a amenities hope my staying will be worth it and renew my lease when it expires. And l will encourage my good friends to move over here and also enjoy the nice things am enjoying being living here

Reply from University Commons

Very helpful ladies at leasing office also maintenance crew is on top of it and very respectful they do a very good job at letting you know what they're doing and how long it will take

Reply from University Commons

I love this place the people! everybody is very nice!! I always tell my friends to come over to enjoy living here. we fall in love from the beginning and because is a safe environment they have cameras on each building and combinations so not just anybody can come in only the residents, they keep this place nice and clean in and outside they cut the grass clean the snow very well and the thrash too. The personnel that works there are very professional and they go out of the way to helps anybody. They always make you feels welcome with a beautiful smile.

Reply from University Commons

I love that we have a dog park where I can take my dogs to relieve some cabin fever. I like that most of the other dog owners who use the park are responsible and clean up after their dogs. It makes for an enjoyable experience when I don't have to worry about stepping on a "land mine"!!

Reply from University Commons

I like it here nice and quiet place nice and clean gym great neighborhood and the office staff is wonderful they are very helpful no complaints

Reply from University Commons

So far our experience with the staff has been great. We love our apartment as well as lay out, we do believe there are some things that could change though with the other residents, such as cleaning up after their pets. But other than that, we love it here. We love that our garage is just right outside. We enjoy that parking outside near our door is never a fight. And we especially love the convenience of our location realative to everything else.

Reply from University Commons

Great staff, solid community. Amenities are adequate, and rent is normally pretty great. This year has been a bit of stretch compared to other properties.

Reply from University Commons

Very kind and helpful management. Nice apartments that come with garage. Good place to make your new home. They always have it nice and tidy.

Reply from University Commons

It’s been a great apartment and the managers are very helpful! The apartments are very well constructed and are very spacious. The location is awesome as well.

Reply from University Commons

We love it here, it is always so quiet. We like how the laundry room has a good amount of space. We just wish the living room was bigger. It is a little awkward fitting a bigger couch in here.

Reply from University Commons

Great staff and community. Beautiful apartments. Attend to apartment needs in a timely manner. Spacious garage. Yards and buildings are kept up and look amazing.

Reply from University Commons

Jenn has been beyond helpful. I had to move here quickly for work and she really put my mind at ease. I love the location and the spaciousness of the apartment. Highly recommend.

Reply from University Commons

Onsite staff is excellent. Great customer service and quick turnaround on any service needs. I really enjoy the clean and well manicured property and the attention placed on keeping things on the property neat

Reply from University Commons

pretty good all the neighbors are nice and maintenance is well balanced/ kept :) The lawn is well kept and the sprinklers come on everyday!

Reply from University Commons

I love living here!! The apartment is very nice, I like having a dog park, and the managers are very accommodating. I also like having a garage that will keep my vehicles. Love this place!!!