So far it has been an amazing apartment for my family and me. Staying in apartments is new for my family so this has been a great way to start.

Wouldn’t wanna be any where else It’s a very beautiful and relaxing community That every one is like a family and I love how family friendly it is

Reply from University Commons

The apartment is a little smaller than I was expecting but the community is very nice and there is ample space for my dogs. I like the rec room that is available for entertaining guests

Reply from University Commons

I spent three and one half weeks on the phone and internet trying to find housing in Watford City after receiving no response fronm anyone there I decided to look to Williston. You folks had a one bedroom with a W/D at a reasonable rate that fit my needs.

Reply from University Commons

No amenities, They really need something, like a playground for kids and better parking. Hopefully this year the snow removal will be better. Its a shame we cant rent out the community kitchen anymore even though that price was outrageous. Need more for residents.

Reply from University Commons

Noise is pretty good. Excellent access to the city. Parking space is lower but you make it work. Ameitdies are great. Service requests are great. Staff is great. You get what you pay for here, in a good way.

Reply from University Commons

Management is great however I have had nothing but problems with neighbors below us complaining I have 2 kids and I can’t keep my kids sitting all day Kids are rambunctious they make noise

Reply from University Commons

For the most part it is very quiet here. All the residents and here super friendly and willing to lend a hand. This place is very clean I would wish they had an elevator at times. Those are mostly hen I have 2 cases of water.

Reply from University Commons

Love how they are they jump right on things. The people in the office are very friendly they work with u. Make u feel at. Home clean love it here

Reply from University Commons

Office personnel friendly and efficient at their jobs. Nice property. I am ready to move, as soon as the current occupant vacates property.

Reply from University Commons

Wonderful place to live. Friendly employees, that help you out with everything and that are good at their jobs! When you email or call the office it doesn’t take long for them to fix anything !!

Reply from University Commons

Love it here, no issues. Clean apts. Friendly staff. Have always been helpful whenever I've needed anything. Quiet for the most part. Pet friendly!

Reply from University Commons

I received a showing of the available apartments and it was a wonderful experience. The person who assisted me was knowledgeable and willing to answer all my questions.

Reply from University Commons

Great office staff clean environment like that I get called if rent is a day late really helps out. Now we set up on direct deposit so no more worries

Reply from University Commons

Apartments are great, nice neighbors. The office is very friendly. During winter they do a great job with snow removal. Parking is hectic but other than that great place to live

Reply from University Commons

With a nice unit, peaceful community, and lovely staff, we have loved our time here and will continue to do so! My husband and I love raising our five month old here!

Reply from University Commons

I love the apartment and it's what I have been looking for. Good people lives here. My first time having a 3 bedrooms and I love the garage.

Reply from University Commons

The service and management does such a great job with their residents. They communicate well and are there to assist with anything. Apartments are wonderful and the grounds are maintained and groomed daily.

Reply from University Commons

Very friendly and easy to deal with' took the time to explain what we needed to know and to help us. Also kept us posted as to what was happening every step of our lease process

Reply from University Commons

Love the apartments! And love having a garage! The staff is extremely hospitable and mainentance has been great. So far no issues except for it gets a little crowded in the parking lot at night. Other than that we love calling this community home!

Reply from University Commons

Moved here a month ago from Illinois, these apartments are very nice and clean, very quiet neighbor hood, only complaint I would have is the dog poop smell out side of the building kinda gross.

Reply from University Commons

Getting better just wished parking was better. Especially when there are a bunch of company service trucks that are too big for the parking spots so it’s hard to get a car/ truck next too it

Reply from University Commons

I love living here, I just wish people took better carw of their pets. There is a lot of pet lovers...if you need help, just ask! There is no reason for our furry friends to suffer.

Reply from University Commons

I have lived in the apartment over a year. Overall it is a good place to live, but there can be loud neighbors, loud trucks, noises from toys. When i need something they are prompt to help and very friendly.

Reply from University Commons

Great so far, staffs friendly, great fitness center, the garages are very spacious, would recommend to anyone that doesn’t want to live in trashy parts of town