University Commons

I love how the managers work so hard to build a sense of community! The obstacles presented by COVID 19 have seen them create some qonderful ideas and still keep it safe.
I am very happy with this app, is very clean and I recommend this apartment, is very cute ant the installation is good, if I am coming back I
A great place to live the people here are loving and kind nobody messes with you the very understanding when it comes to paying the rent if you have come to an income economical crisis they will work with you I will recommend this place to others thank you for your love and your support and your help the time that I’ve been living here
Great service and lots of helpgetting moved in, I really appreciate the time spent on helping me get my paperwork and get everything in order to move in
The apartmen is very nice and clean ...outside is clean and i love that it has a garage we got treated nicely can't complain love that it has a gym
Overall pretty good. I wish there were more activities. The staff is wonderful!!! Don't know alot of my neighbors but really up for some friendships.
BEWARE RENEWING LEASE. Renewed Lease in July, neglected to read completely. Rent went down 85.00 however an addendum was added that renters here are responsible for a portion of building utilities and trash. The past two months this has amounted to 33.00 & 48.00. I will NOT be renewing my lease.
People are friendly. They keep everything nice and clean inside and out. The staff is very willing to work with you with anything possible..
Great place to live at! Staff and residents are friendly and courteous. Close to shopping centers with out all the noise. Private gym for all residents is a plus always quiet and clean.
The staff cares about the community and they show this by creating special events to thank the tenants. The amenities that university commons has to offer are essential for everyone and therefore greatly useful!