University Commons

4.5

4.5

Melissa
1 day ago
We love it her so amazing apartments very quiet place and the entertainment at the gym play room so amazing place very friendly neighbors we don’t have any issues

Laurel
1 day ago
University Commons has been amazing to live in. I’ve been amazing people and it’s super close to work. Also maintenance request get done within 48 hours which I live.

Edna
We have been living here for 3 years and is Very quiet place to live. The club house has enough things to have fun there! and the gym has basic exercise machines.

Constance
One small thing I like here is that the parking spaces seem to be wider than at some apartments. Also the deep garage allowing me to store items as well as my car. My apartment is quiet and I have friendly neighbors. My shower water is hot immediately.

Breeun
I love it here. Every time I’ve needed help from the office, it’s been immediately taken care of. Laurel is a godsend. Any questions I’ve had, she’s been quick to answer and not made me feel dumb for asking.

Terran
Great place to live. Office staff is wonderful and helpful. Maintenance guys are great! Quiet and no one bothers you. The apartments are nice.

Garrett
The ladies at the front desk are incredibly helpful the apartments are nice and quiet and the maintenance guys get the job done quick. All around pretty nice place to live

Leah
Property staff and maintenance team are excellent and easy to deal with. The property is very well managed and is clean all the time. They are also very diligent when it comes to doing follow ups on tenant’s concerns.

Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
It's usually very quiet and peaceful. Set back, away from the chaos of town. Short walk/trip to grocery store or gas station. Dog park is available to let the pup run. The staff are wonderful and helpful. Being here has made moving an easy transition.

Emilee
about 2 months ago
Out of the 3 apartments we've lived in, in Williston, this has by far been my favorite. We've got great neighbors, we love our floor plan, and the maintenance/office crew is truly a joy to work with if anything ever arises. 10/10!!