University Commons

4.4

4.4

My experience here at university commons has been nothing but great. If it ever have any problems yall are very quick to fix! I also appreciate that there is a dog run.
I love living here comfortable and no body messes with you and clean apartments they are big and lobe that it has a garage for winter sense my husband has a dieael truck the garage comes in very handy for winter
Very safe and homey. My husband and I moved from Utah and I feel right at home here. I love how friendly the staff and residents are towards everyone.
I can’t put into words how grateful I am to have been able to work with Jennifer. She came in on a Saturday to get me approved and my lease signed so I could move in that day. She is an angel! Can’t wait to experience all this community has to offer.
Going very well so far, mostly quiet neighbors and nic cosy apartments. Different options to fit your preference. Pet friendly and has a very nice recreation room.
The staff is amazing. The rent is quite high for my small1 bedroom apartment. Im very unhappy about the upkeep of the grounds, trash flying everywhere. Around the garbage area its terrible. Ive been here almost 5 years and i have seen a decline.
I love it here it's a great place just moved here from Oklahoma nice area amazing staff every one is awesome came here for work and love how much it makes me feel like home
This is a wonderful place to live. It's quiet most of the time and it's a convenient place to live because it's close to all the shopping centers and restaurants
I love how up to date in quality this complex is and how friendly the neighbors are also most importantly how the staff is so understandable.
University Commons has been a great place to live- the community is great and the staff is super friendly! I highly recommend for anyone that is looking!