University Commons

Love living here. Property is nice, neighbors are nice. Amenities are great! My hallway always smells like dog pee but other than that great place to live.
Hello there it was amazing 😉 Hello how are you doing today I’m writing this review on behalf of Nellie nation in Williston North Dakota I want to say amazing shout out to my friends from Williston North Dakota and how they were doing today it’s been great working in the oil field and I think we need to work some more and make some more money and it was an awesome time at University Commons and just want to say to say have a great day and put lots of syrup on your pancakes
Nice apartment i like it, i Can wait for winter time It’s always good to be at home nice and warm, i appreciate it for the Apartment. Thanks Jeniffer
Excellent customer service, Ashlee has done a lot to make sure me and my brother have a place to lay our heads when taking this new job offer in North Dakota!
I love it at University Commons! Jennifer and Ashlee are excellent to work with and my neighbors are awesome! I love having a dog park to visit with my dogs!!
We love it here!! We love the location, how the apartment has such a nice home feel, and the game room down stairs! I especially love the big windows in our apartment!
Living in University Commons is very peaceful also the ladies upfront are so kind with us every time we come to the offices and we are really happy living here, Thank you
Compared to other facilities, I definitely know that this place is one that holds themselves to high standards. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and wonderful features.
As a new resident I have been really grateful for the online and welcoming community; especially during the pandemic. Moving can be intimidating so it’s a breath of fresh air to be so supported in settling!
Very nice and affordable community! The people are friendly, and the location of these apartments are in a safe area. They also have tons of amentities. What more could you need?