University Commons

4.5

4.5

Baylee
The exterior door lock is broken, so the building is not technically secure. Other than that it’s been great! My roommate and i really enjoy it here
Joesph
The apartment are in a nice location, have nice amenities, and great layouts. I have only ran into a couple of problems but other than that still the best apartment in Williston that I’ve dealt with.
LaWanda
Like it here a lot. Everyone is kind and quiet. There are lots of things available to do. My daughter loves having access to the gym equipment. A very relaxing atmosphere.
Jesse
Looking forward to my year there! All the included amenities are quite the lure, especially the 24/7 gym. Location is great, close to most of the important things in town!
Mckinzi
I love how friendly the staff is and how quickly they answer any questions or fix any problems you have. I also love the community everyone is so nice.
Travis
Great apartment complex. Better than any other I’ve lived in. I recommend to everyone moving. I’ve had buddies move in and love it here also.
Elizabeth
Anytime I’m walking to my apartment and someone walks by they are so nice! The complex is always clean, and anytime I need something the leasing office is always super helpful :)
Leah
They are pretty fast when it comes to maintenance issues and the office staffs helps you on what you need. The facilities are well maintained and the gym is always clean.
Madison
I only lived here for a few months now and I have been enjoying my stay here. The staff is really helpful and my neighbors are very kind and welcoming.
Christy
University Commons has super friendly staff. Quiet neighbors and lots of green. I love that there's a dog run as well, and plenty of dog stations for clean up.