With a washer and dryer in unit, a garage, spacious bedrooms, and a lovely balcony, it's been a great place for me and my husband to start our family!

Reply from University Commons

Great community! Well-built, roomy and nicely appointed by units. Detached garages, lots of guest parking and dog-friendly areas. Helpful leasing staff.

Reply from University Commons

I love the people that live here so far. I’ve enjoyed living here would like a few changes but nothing that can’t be fixed other than that great place to live !

Reply from University Commons

Community is great. All people are friendly, a lot of residents have pets, but everything is clean inside the building and outside. I love this place.

Reply from University Commons

Maintenance is very good, your office need to provide its tendent a good maintenance availability. When the first management till now, there’s no changes. Whenever we ask for maintenance, it’s never available. Except recently when I told the manager how bad I feel.

Reply from University Commons

Minor problems but over all i love it , Could use daily cleaning . Neighbors are lovely Staff is great And it’s peaceful, I love the communication the office staff do there best to keep residents informed

Reply from University Commons

Excellent location, friendly neighborhood and very responsive maintenance crew . The only complaint is lack of parking but they're addressing that so I have no complaints very happy here .

Reply from University Commons

Love the new management! Friendly staff, and maintenance people. Nice community feel to the apartments. Only complaint would be wishing the residents cleaned up after their dogs, which I know is hard to enforce.

Reply from University Commons

Staff are Very organized and helpful. Sometimes tenants aren't very considerate of others with noise and parking. Rent is resonable. And i enjoy the amenities

Reply from University Commons

The new management has really been involved with a lot of issues prior. I love how family oriented they have became. I love living here. Def

Reply from University Commons

I love this place been here over a year but since new management came on I can't get anyone to do maintenance don't know if they are swamped or what but hopefully it gets fixed soon

Reply from University Commons

Living at university commons has been some ups and downs. The upside is the building is cleaned routinely. The downside is my packages has been stolen in front of my door and I wish there was a better way to secure packages when one is not around. And also I wish there was better plowing of snow when there’s a storm

Reply from University Commons

The rent for my studio apartment is very reasonable. The grounds and buildings are kept clean. The garages offered are a huge bonus during the winter months and for year round extra storage. The employees are friendly and plesant.

Reply from University Commons

It is a nice place to live but the maintenance request take a little long to fulfill. The management is super friendly and would recommend anyone to live here

Reply from University Commons

Love the apartments and the layout of my my room. Only thing i would change would be to add something to make it a little more sound proof and a park

Reply from University Commons

Just wish other residents would take pride in cleaning up after themselves and their pets. We could all work together and keep our community beautiful.

Reply from University Commons

Everything is good except my upstairs neighbors. They don't have any respect for people that might have a day job. The noise is crazy in the middle of the night.

Reply from University Commons

Lived here for a little over 2 years and and love it’s quit and you don’t have those noisy neighbors who are all up in your business. Plus it’s close to my work. The only thing I have an issue with is the snow and the removal process it seems like the company just push it against the garages and when I shovel it to the middle so they can remove it they skip the Aile again

Reply from University Commons

Very nice apartments and staff. Quick to fix any issues that may come up. I'm required to use 140 characters before submitting so I will go ahead and just add words.

Reply from University Commons

The employees are great, the parking lot is clean, the common area is great and always ready for its residents. Your neighbors are friendly and we love the layout of our apartment.

Reply from University Commons

It's quiet, my apartment is nice and cozy BUT I can't stand how nasty the floor looks and stairwell looks. If the boots are muddy, use the boot brush...ijs.... The lock on the door is in the process of being fixed, but it's kind of nice to be able to just walk up.

Reply from University Commons

I have enjoyed the new management change and the engagement by the new managers with my concerns and issues. All have been addressed promptly and there are now new lines of communication developed to reach out for maintenance.

Reply from University Commons

University Commons apartments is a great place to live. The staff are wonderful and easy to work with. The property is clean and well maintained. The apartments have nice a layout, and updated appliances. The floors are nice and the color of it and the walls making decorating easy.

Reply from University Commons

Base to my experience, University Commons is nice place to live. My recommendation for this place on a scale one to ten is that I give nine..

Reply from University Commons

Really love the community And every one is kind and friendly and the buildings are always maintained and I like the fact there are garages for every one