University Commons

With a washer and dryer in unit, a garage, spacious bedrooms, and a lovely balcony, it's been a great place for me and my husband to start our family!
Great community! Well-built, roomy and nicely appointed by units. Detached garages, lots of guest parking and dog-friendly areas. Helpful leasing staff.
I love the people that live here so far. I’ve enjoyed living here would like a few changes but nothing that can’t be fixed other than that great place to live !
Community is great. All people are friendly, a lot of residents have pets, but everything is clean inside the building and outside. I love this place.
Maintenance is very good, your office need to provide its tendent a good maintenance availability. When the first management till now, there’s no changes. Whenever we ask for maintenance, it’s never available. Except recently when I told the manager how bad I feel.
Minor problems but over all i love it , Could use daily cleaning . Neighbors are lovely Staff is great And it’s peaceful, I love the communication the office staff do there best to keep residents informed
Excellent location, friendly neighborhood and very responsive maintenance crew . The only complaint is lack of parking but they're addressing that so I have no complaints very happy here .
Love the new management! Friendly staff, and maintenance people. Nice community feel to the apartments. Only complaint would be wishing the residents cleaned up after their dogs, which I know is hard to enforce.
Staff are Very organized and helpful. Sometimes tenants aren't very considerate of others with noise and parking. Rent is resonable. And i enjoy the amenities
The new management has really been involved with a lot of issues prior. I love how family oriented they have became. I love living here. Def