University Commons

4.4

4.4

BEWARE RENEWING LEASE. Renewed Lease in July, neglected to read completely. Rent went down 85.00 however an addendum was added that renters here are responsible for a portion of building utilities and trash. The past two months this has amounted to 33.00 & 48.00. I will NOT be renewing my lease.
New girl in the office acts like every day is her first day. Had questions why I had been billed for electricity on my rent, when I already paid MDU. The girl looked at me like I made a new world discovery. After asking again, she took 10min to tell me she would look into it and call me back the next day.... after 3 days of not hearing from her I called her back and she acted like she had no idea what I was talking about, and that she would have to ask her RM.... what were you doing for the 3 days you were “looking into it”?!?! So I’m stuck paying double because she said, “it’s MDUs mess up”. But GreyStar sure knows how to tack on the $25 processing fee.
I loved living here, we will not be renewing our lease. Having to have a parking pass is ridiculous. Please not taking care of the pet poop and packages missing from our door step. It use to be a great place to live.. not anymore.to bad we may be stuck here till sept.
Maintenance is very good, your office need to provide its tendent a good maintenance availability. When the first management till now, there’s no changes. Whenever we ask for maintenance, it’s never available. Except recently when I told the manager how bad I feel.
I love this place been here over a year but since new management came on I can't get anyone to do maintenance don't know if they are swamped or what but hopefully it gets fixed soon
Living at university commons has been some ups and downs. The upside is the building is cleaned routinely. The downside is my packages has been stolen in front of my door and I wish there was a better way to secure packages when one is not around. And also I wish there was better plowing of snow when there’s a storm
Living at University Commons has been pretty good. We have lived her for about 3 years with no major issues. The only thing I would critique is the garage assignments. Your garage is too far from your actual apartment.
Neighbors are very noisy at times as an example just the other night someone was peeling out in the parking lot. Other than the noise when people are trying to sleep it's just fine.
I love the people that live here so far. I’ve enjoyed living here would like a few changes but nothing that can’t be fixed other than that great place to live !
Overall pretty good. I wish there were more activities. The staff is wonderful!!! Don't know alot of my neighbors but really up for some friendships.