University Commons

I loved living here, we will not be renewing our lease. Having to have a parking pass is ridiculous. Please not taking care of the pet poop and packages missing from our door step. It use to be a great place to live.. not anymore.to bad we may be stuck here till sept.
Maintenance is very good, your office need to provide its tendent a good maintenance availability. When the first management till now, there’s no changes. Whenever we ask for maintenance, it’s never available. Except recently when I told the manager how bad I feel.
Neighbors are very noisy at times as an example just the other night someone was peeling out in the parking lot. Other than the noise when people are trying to sleep it's just fine.
Living at university commons has been some ups and downs. The upside is the building is cleaned routinely. The downside is my packages has been stolen in front of my door and I wish there was a better way to secure packages when one is not around. And also I wish there was better plowing of snow when there’s a storm
Living at University Commons has been pretty good. We have lived her for about 3 years with no major issues. The only thing I would critique is the garage assignments. Your garage is too far from your actual apartment.
I love the people that live here so far. I’ve enjoyed living here would like a few changes but nothing that can’t be fixed other than that great place to live !
I love this place been here over a year but since new management came on I can't get anyone to do maintenance don't know if they are swamped or what but hopefully it gets fixed soon
It is a nice place to live but the maintenance request take a little long to fulfill. The management is super friendly and would recommend anyone to live here
good community had some problems in the past with some mangers after Sara Left but the New is doing a good job at repairing the damage......
No amenities, They really need something, like a playground for kids and better parking. Hopefully this year the snow removal will be better. Its a shame we cant rent out the community kitchen anymore even though that price was outrageous. Need more for residents.