My experience at University Crossing has been amazing! The staff is so friendly and willing to help with anything we need! The location is one of the best parts! Great place overall!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I really like how nice the apartments are and I love having my own bathroom. The location is really convenient and it’s not super expensive.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

i have enjoyed living at university crossing!! they always have activities going on in the club house and tons of ways to win prizes etc. the pool, gym, and lab are a great plus too!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Overall I enjoy living at university crossings in Ruston louisisana. It is very organized and clean and the units and for the most part nice and new.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I love UC apartments! They’re right by campus which is super convenient. Also, it’s a lifesaver for a college kid that facilities such as free wifi & the 24hr computer lab are available for use! The concept of roommate matching is great, but I find that sometimes you’re roomed with someone not because of a similarity, but because there’s no other space for you. But it’s not too too bad of an issue. Overall, great apartments!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Everyone seems really nice. I haven’t had any problems with living here so far. It’s been great. The pool is nice. The print lab has been super helpful too.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Best apartments for students run by the best staff! Very friendly and will help you with whatever you need. Ecspecially if you lock yourself out of your room at seven in the morning before class.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Good environment and always felt safe. Nice staff and always were there to help out. Good apartment and was clean when we moved in and all the amenities were so convient.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Every since moving to university crossing, I’ve had nothing but positive vibes. From the staff, to the maintance men and my Roomates are good people

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

It’s really nice. Maintenance make sure to make the residents feel at home. When there is a problem they rush to fix it. I love living here.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Overall it is ok. A few issues with roommate's But enjoy living here. Enjoy the events at events. Office is easy to deal with. The rent is ver y affordable.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Very good so far staff is nice and mantience has been helpful if a service request has been put in. I would definetly recommend living here to someone if they were looking for an apartment.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

My resident experience has been a blast. I’ve loved living with amazing girls who are very similar to me and I have Roommate matching to thank for that!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I love living here the community is great and the apartment is very nice the only issue I have is that I work until around 12am so when I come home there is almost no where to park I believe it is bc appartment a doesn’t want to park by the front gate and the garbage.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

The events are nice along with the free food offered at them. Employees always greet you when you enter the clubhouse and make you feel welcomed.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

University crossing is a beautiful place to live and the staff members at the office are very nice people. They are very helpful when you have questions.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Living at UC has been a blast! With all the helpful staff, amenities, and the atmosphere, it’s one of the best places in Ruston! Plus all the events are fun!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I absolutely love my apartment at UC! Staff in the office is always friendly and eager to help you in every way possible. I have never felt unsafe here!! It definitely feels like home!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Love this place! This is my first year at college and I wanted to live somewhere that was safe and not stressful. The people are very friendly and it’s quiet!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I love it here! University Crossing has gone above and beyond anything I expected from an apartment complex. I am very fortunate to live here!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Nice quiet apartment complex. Nice pool nice gym, free coffee, gated community , friendly staff. Quiet studious environment skfjenskgkeksfga

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Great place to live. I wish there was an easier way for bikes to get out. Having to slide between cars is going to become an issue if it hasn't already.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Living here has been so much fun. I love that it is a community with a pool and a workout room. UC is always having events to get residents involved! I feel welcomed any time I talk to a staff member.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

My experience so far has been amazing! Through the whole leasing process the staff was super helpful and informative on everything residence need to know!!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Everything at University Crossing is absolutely great!! The staff is so friendly and always helpful with any questions!!! I recommend UC to everyone!