The staff is incredible and extremely helpful. I got locked out of my account and they immediately were on it helping me get back in. They’ve answered all my questions and have been very attentive.

I love living at UC. It’s my second year living here and it’s always a fun time. I’m usually taking advantage of the free coffee and the computer lab to work on homework. The pool is also a very great place to hangout when the sun is out.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Everyone was super helpful and the tour was great. Every question I had was answered and I was amazed at the activities university crossing has to offer. I can not wait to live there next year.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

The staff at University Crossing was able to help me relocate quickly after my original apartment flooded. The consistent low rate was vital in keeping me living in the complex.

At first UC was fine, but this past leasing period has been awful. I was paired with three random people that were friends, went to a different school, and they all smoked. I would come home some days to the smell of cigarettes in my room, even though smoking is not allowed inside. I would be woken in the middle of the night to screaming matches between boyfriend and girlfriend. It was highly stressful and made me hate living here. I informed the office of these issues, was told they would do inspections and send out emails but nothing was done. When I said I was moving out, they were little help in getting me a replacement for my lease. How do you get someone to take over a lease that you hate?

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Great apartments that are well rounded and friendly for everyone!!! I really enjoy staying here and believe that it is a home away from home.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Wish there was more regulation on people with noisy vechicles. Same silver camaro revs and makes noise every time he leaves. Great place overall just wish some of the residents took into mind how thin the walls are.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

The lease signing experience was seamless and extremely informative. Much respect for the tour guides at University Crossings. They will make you feel like you are truly a part of their family.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

University Crossing has a great location and is very close to campus. If you don't own a car, you could walk from UC to campus and back! The community is great. The only downside is the front gate is usually wide open and/or broken, which defeats the purpose of having a gate in the first place.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Good customer service, apartments are super confortable, great location close to LA tech University, gym ,pool, office, parking lots ,all in great conditions.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

so far University crossing has been great! really great communication with everyone in the office, especially the general manager Courtney! she really made sure that everything was perfect for me.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

It was a good experience overall. The staff are all friendly and welcoming. The location is nice and close to campus. The apartments themselves are all very nice as well.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Great amenities like the pool and computer lab! Events are put on by uc every now and then! Maintenance is very quick when you request something.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I haven’t started yet but from the get go i feel like im at home. They are very welcoming and the rooms are amazing. The pool was too clean and i felt like it super fancy. My favorite part was the cereal bar

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Its pretty good so far, the gates and swimming pool are pretty rad, as well as the grill and breakfast bar. The starbucks is pretty swell as well.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Havent moved in yet but leasing process and everything was really smooth. Everyone we talked to was super helpful and nice and made this all the more easy

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Everyone was super helpful and constantly reminding you to apply. They called me over and over again so that I wouldn’t forget or be too late! I’ve only heard good things about the units and I’m so excited

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

UC is setup for college students and it’s perfect to how it accomplishes it. The rooms are very new feeling and are really nice. The location is perfect. And it’s a small little community.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Management has always been super helpful when we needed them. I have good roommates, and I like the amenities. The community events are always fun and a nice distraction from school.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

It’s great, has always been great since i moves over here. Would not live anywhere else in Ruston. Very nice and friendly people and atmosphere.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

It is a very great experience. The sign up was super easy and the staff was super helpful. If you have any questions they know the answer to them and can easily tell you.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Well for me i haven’t officially moved in to UC yet. My lease starts in fall ‘19. But i believe my experience will be wonderful. No doubt in my mind i picked the best apartments to live in.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

When I decided to live at UC I knew from the beginning, that it would be everything I’d ever wanted, and it has been. From the all the new people I’ve met, the staff, and the facilities, UC is an amazing place a forsure 5 star.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

It’s amazing I love the people,facilities, and everything about UC. Definitely 5 Stars. The cornhole tournaments are a plus too. The snack bar is great place to hang out and enjoy a little snack!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Absolutely everything this complex comes with from the excellent and hard-working staff to simply the layout of the apartments themselves. It is evident how much thought and effort goes into the apartments and towards each and every resident.