The facilities look great and the staff I had contact with have been very friendly and helpful! I do however wish there was an elevator or something to help get up and down the stairs. My grandma can not see where I am living because she can not make it up the stairs, and that is very disappointing.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Uc is one of the best places to live in Ruston! It’s a gated community, plus you get your own bed and bath as well! The pool is great for this hot weather!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Very good space and location to campus. Helpful employees and cool events! I only wish the rooms came a little more furnished, with maybe a dresser for the bedrooms and a chair for the built-in desk.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Great place to live. Friendly staff. The only issue I've ever had is a noise complaint that was given for something they couldn't prove. My advice is just try and be quiet because the noise policy has to much gray area. Events are great and there's always a lot going on.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

This apartment has been really nice and is located super close to tech. I’ve really enjoyed my experience, between the free events and the easy rent payment. I also like that it is a gated community.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I think this apartment complex is great for students at Louisiana tech university. It has great amenities along with nice apartments to live in. I love how you can pick a 4 or 2 apartment makes it easier to pick your roommates and what’s best for you

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I love this apartment complex so much! Everyone is so friendly! If I have any questions, the workers are easy to reach and are happy to help!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

University Crossing staff are friendly. Amenities are great! Love the walk in closet and having my own bathroom. The location is so convenient.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Nice place to live close to campus and safe. Do know where else would stay if it wernt for university crossing. Super fun community and also interact with

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I love living at UC. Both the office and maintenance staff are amazing and very helpful! You can't be the amenities or the location that UC has.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Haven't moved in yet but so far everyone is friendly. Can't wait to move in come August the 15. I can not wait to chill out in the pool or workout in the gym!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Great location, sometimes the noise level at pool is a little too loud but otherwise I enjoyed living here! Staff is very nice and helpful!!!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Good friendly staff and clean apartments. Good friendly staff and clean apartments. Good friendly staff and clean apartments. This is for the 140 characters

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

My experience was great, really good desk service. Great pool access and workout facility. The people at the front desk were always around to answer any questions we had.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

The apartments are really nice and the staff is great. They do everything that you need and make everyone feel welcome and safe. I don’t like the no pet policy though.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

The only real issue I have had is with parking. There never seems to be enough after coming home from work at around 8. Other than that, it has been a good experience.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Common areas are well designed and maintained by the staff. Employees are honest and professional and open about any questions residents may have. The are also kind and easy to speak with! Altogether a great experience and I'm looking forward to another year living at UC!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Absolutely everything this complex comes with from the excellent and hard-working staff to simply the layout of the apartments themselves. It is evident how much thought and effort goes into the apartments and towards each and every resident.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Overall have enjoyed living at university crossing while living in Ruston, Louisiana. The staff and community is nice and the amenities are great!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Enjoy every event that the UC has planned definitely going to next one for sure. the staff are always welcoming and helpful and make sure your time here is great

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

The community is great and they put on resident events. They are quick to fix any problems that they have including buildings. UC is a great place to live.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

The staff is incredible and extremely helpful. I got locked out of my account and they immediately were on it helping me get back in. They’ve answered all my questions and have been very attentive.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I love living at UC. It’s my second year living here and it’s always a fun time. I’m usually taking advantage of the free coffee and the computer lab to work on homework. The pool is also a very great place to hangout when the sun is out.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Everyone was super helpful and the tour was great. Every question I had was answered and I was amazed at the activities university crossing has to offer. I can not wait to live there next year.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

At first UC was fine, but this past leasing period has been awful. I was paired with three random people that were friends, went to a different school, and they all smoked. I would come home some days to the smell of cigarettes in my room, even though smoking is not allowed inside. I would be woken in the middle of the night to screaming matches between boyfriend and girlfriend. It was highly stressful and made me hate living here. I informed the office of these issues, was told they would do inspections and send out emails but nothing was done. When I said I was moving out, they were little help in getting me a replacement for my lease. How do you get someone to take over a lease that you hate?