It is a very great experience. The sign up was super easy and the staff was super helpful. If you have any questions they know the answer to them and can easily tell you.

Well for me i haven’t officially moved in to UC yet. My lease starts in fall ‘19. But i believe my experience will be wonderful. No doubt in my mind i picked the best apartments to live in.

When I decided to live at UC I knew from the beginning, that it would be everything I’d ever wanted, and it has been. From the all the new people I’ve met, the staff, and the facilities, UC is an amazing place a forsure 5 star.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

It’s amazing I love the people,facilities, and everything about UC. Definitely 5 Stars. The cornhole tournaments are a plus too. The snack bar is great place to hang out and enjoy a little snack!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Absolutely everything this complex comes with from the excellent and hard-working staff to simply the layout of the apartments themselves. It is evident how much thought and effort goes into the apartments and towards each and every resident.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I’ve had an amazing experience will living at UC! Everybody makes you feel at home from the staff to your next door neighbors. Plus, UC always has some sort of activity going on at the Clubhouse in order for people to come and hang and meet new people. I would highly recommend living here!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

This is my second year living at university crossings apartments in Ruston! I enjoy living at UC for the great complex, community and amenities.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I absolutely love University Crossing. I was paired with the best roommates, whom I have become good friends with! The office staff is very friendly and works with you on any issue you may have as quickly as possible!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Overall, I have had a great experience. The office staff is super sweet and helpful. Maintenance has been quick to fix any problems that have been reported in my apartment. I am looking forward to living here again next year.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I have enjoyed everything so far! I have to say that the parking is stressful. There never seems to be any spots near my room after 9:00 pm. I am not sure if there is a way to monitor that, but it would help if you could!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Great experience! Wonderful people and great deal. Definitely worth the price! Can’t wait for my siblings to live here when they come to college!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

The apartment community was very nice and I felt save with the gates that had a number that called to your phone every time someone came in. Also the apartments were very safe.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

The community is great, if I want to I have plenty of opportunity to meet new people but also I have I have plenty of privacy for when I need it

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I really enjoy living at UC! Not only is it a great location, but the amenities are a BIG plus! The apartments are also spacious, and having your own space is great too!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

really was to set up and get going. also happy to have my friends to be able to room with me. Also the app makes it way easier to pay my rent for the room.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

We toured the complex yesterday and found everything to be top notch! Application and lease process was easy and quick. Cortney Williams has been so helpful. As have the other UC employees. They all have great attitudes and are very willing to help!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Amazing area with a great community and lots of things to do. They have events and lots of opportunities to meet new people and have fun. Only down side is its kinda pricy

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

The Application service is easy and all can be done online. I will definitely recommend University Crossing to my friends! Everything has been great.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

The community is great. The staff is so sweet and accommodating! I have made new friends and new experiences with old ones. The amenities are very convenient

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Besides the walls being so thin and the staff calling me so often University Crossing is great. The maintenance comes asap which is nice. But the gate has been broken for months now but if they’re going to leave the entrance gate open they should leave the exit gate open too. Also when the gate is working traffic gets backed up to the road the gate should stay open during office hours.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Great place to live, with friendly staff and the best roommates. The events they have are fun, and if you have a problem they will fix it immediately.

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

These apartments allow you to have privacy, as you have your own bedroom and bathroom, but also live in a community with all of your friends. The proximity to campus and the gated community make it a very desirable place to live in. Events hosted by the community are also a bonus!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Amenities and the staff are great! It’s nice to have your own bathroom rather than sharing with roommates! Maintenance is always there ready to help as well!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

I have lived at UC for about six months now and I have to say, it's been a great experience. I love community feel of everything, maintenance is great, the amenities are nice and so are the staff. Thanks for a great time and I look forward to more time here!

Reply from University Crossing Apartments

Great staff and apartments. Wish noise violations weren't as easy to be given because some are silly. Parking lot is always annoying because many don't know how to be considerate.