Love living here! I love having my own space and how big my room is. I love how clean the common areas are as well. The staff is also very friendly ☺️

Everything is pretty good. We've had a lot of maintece issues in our room but for the most part they have gotten fixed. Also some weight machines in the fitness room could use maintenance

Reply from University Edge Akron

Great place to live! There's not a whole lot I would change about it. The only thing I would change is the internet speed, but other than that I love it!

Reply from University Edge Akron

I have lived here for two years now and I do like how different things are now than they were the first year I lived there. When there is a problem they are always quick to help

Reply from University Edge Akron

The new management seems to care about the residents, and wants to be more involved than the last management. Better this year here than it was last year.

I like who I live with and everything is going great! I don't mind the noise because not many people come past my door. The staff is always friendly and the janitor woman always tells me good morning!

Love all the events you guys put on! Rooms are very big with lots of work space but can hear everything from outside to the the people above you. Would totally recommend living here

Reply from University Edge Akron

You guys are doing a great job and I love living here at the edge, I look forward to staying here until I graduate. I hope that the activities continue and you guys add on more fun things to do

Reply from University Edge Akron

I have rarely had problems with edge this last year. The only problme I have had in recent weeks is the fact that the printer seems like it is out of something whenever i go to use it. Other than that i like the events that have been hosted so keep those coming.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Nice they are making electric all inclusive! Gym and tanning is super convenient. The maintenance staff is always friendly and helpful. Room size is great!

Maintenance requests are fixed within a couple of days, and the community and leasing managers setup fun events for residents to go and attend.

Reply from University Edge Akron

University Edge is the perfect community for college students. The amenities are new and up to date. The property is beautifully maintained and the location could not be better.

You guys are awesome you always attend to people's needs and you never leave any one hanging . I love the staff and I love how everyone works hard to keep the residents happy here !

Reply from University Edge Akron

Edge has been great the past three years. Noise level is an issue sometimes, mainly on weekends. The amenities are outstanding, staff is always friendly.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I love living here. The S taff is very helpful whenever needed. If something in the apartment needs fixed it gets fixed ASAP. Although the electric overages are the worst.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Good maintenance services and staff are always helpful. However, the extra fees for electric are very high, $40+ sometimes, which can make it expensive to live here.

Reply from University Edge Akron

The living space is good and we'll furnished. The printer room is nice and the workout room is very nice as well. When the electricity is paid for next year, it will be perfect.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Very good customer service! Was very helpful. Also loved some of the events they hosted! I have lived here for almost three years and the new team definitely made things much better!

Reply from University Edge Akron

University edge is definitley the best apartment complex at the University of Akron. I just wish that there was a bit more transparency from the office on things such as electrical overages and lease renewal options.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I enjoy living here, but I don't think they charge for electric fairly. Recently I had a roommate move out and we have never gone over our electricity by more than $15 and we are now down a roommate, but some how we went over our electricity more than ever before which doesn't add up. However, the staff is extremely nice and the apartment complex is clean. I have never had any issues other than the electricity.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Apartment and community is well kept. Depending on who your neighbors are it can get very noisy. The parking situation is bad especially in the winter or when there is a lot to carry in. I haven't had much experience with the new staff but the old staff was not good at communicating or helping with issues.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Since moving the the annex the community has been better. The maintenance still is able to help us out when we need them. My issue is that noise complaints will have you charged with no evidence that you were loud.

Reply from University Edge Akron

University Edge Akron is a great place to live! The management staff is awesome and always so welcoming! There's always fun events going on. I wish I could live here next year, but due to the price I can't anymore.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I love my apartment! It's so close to campus and my room is very spacious! I would highly recommend University Edge to anyone and everyone!!

Reply from University Edge Akron

I think the facilities ar very nice, this will be my third year here, and I'm still very much enjoying it. Any issues are usually taken care of rapidly.