I have enjoyed my time at Edge. The staff is very helpful, the events that are put on are fun, and overall a nice location to live. The gym is nice along with the free printing that is avaliavle for residents. Overall great place to live.

Reply from University Edge Akron

This is a good place to live even though it is and expensive option it is worth the price. The apartments are in good condition and have few problems

Reply from University Edge Akron

I really enjoy living at the Universitg Edge apartments. I am a sophomore here at UA and love that the walk to campus is just across the street. I feel safe in this complex. Although it is pricey, you get what you pay for when it comes to safety, amenities and quality.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I love living at Edge! It’s inside and outside is beautiful and modern, (not to mention it’s right above Chipotle!) I also love how close I am to campus and how safe I feel at Edge!

Reply from University Edge Akron

I like living here. I love the fact that there's everything you need right in your own apartment. Maintenance is also so nice and available whenever you need them which is a total plus when stuff happens!

Love the amenities! Way cheaper than Depot’s apartments and a lot nicer management than Depot’s! It’s always clean and the apartments are nice! It’s also not very loud at night!

Reply from University Edge Akron

Edge has been a great place to live!The staff is been very friendly and they are super close to the campus! The gym and the free printing are very useful and I like the get togethers such as the trivia night or the tailgate party.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I really love living here. It's a very good rate considering all the ammenties that ate included. I really love how close it is to campus. And it's very safe.

Good location, ammenities, and staff. Rooms are super nice and big. Tons of free givaways all the time. Staff is super friendly and helpful.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Good living. WiFi needs to be a little better. Furniture is very comfortable. Having your own bathroom is nice. Convenient having a washer and dryer in your room

Reply from University Edge Akron

I really enjoy living here. Maintenance is always available when you need something and everyone in the office is always understanding about things!

I like our nice furnished 4 bedroom apartment here at edge. It has a great tv and game room and a very nice workout center. The buildings are built a little poor though.

So far I have really enjoyed my time living in University Edge! The staff is super friendly and the general areas are always clean. Amenities are great too, just wish there was better parking. A pool would be cool too but the apartment is highly enjoyable as is. My Saudi Arabian roommate kinda sucks but hey, its college, might as well meet new and interesting people!

The apartments are beautiful and really easy to love (especially our own bathrooms). I also really love the amenities like the 24 hour gym that makes it easy to workout out literally whenever. Also, as a student I love the free printing because it helps make me do even better in my classes. My only complaints are that the walls and doors are very thin so when you are in your room you can hear everything that is happening in the kitchen and the living room. I also really dislike the fan in the bathroom, I think that it should be with the light in the shower not the lights above the sink.

Nice location. Nice room setups. Only downsides are noise level and overcharges. Overall, a great place to live if you're looking for an apartment!

I love this apartment community. The people are very friendly. The staff is helpful when you need it. I would recommend this apartment to my friends.

Loud at night, but great staff and amenities. The space is very nice, especially the common areas. Location is perfect. Wish there was an indoor bridge connecting buildings.

The close proximity to campus, and the staff truly make this an excellent place to live. University edge is a diamond in the rough. It definently sets a high standard in student housing.

I've really enjoyed my experience living at Edge! They're really helpful and answer any questions I have. I also love how easy it is to have packages shipped to you here. They're very organized down in the office! I love the set up of the apartment too, you really get a great living experience for what you pay for.

The apartment is in a great location being right off campus. It is slightly pricey cbutompared to some of the other options around. However, it is nice having your own bedroom and bathroom. I really enjoy that a washer and dryer are in each unit as that is a must for me.

Wow Edge is such a great place to live! I feel so safe in my apartment and the community is so lively and friendly. I also appreciate all of the staff.

I am the best roommate to have around for sure 100%, ONLY THE BEST FROM ME. I have a face with two eyes and a nose, so how could it get much better than that you ask? It can't. ✊

So far it's a really good time at edge apartments. I have stayed here three years so far and just signed up for another lease. I like all of the events that they plan

My overall experience has been really great at Edge. There are a few things that I don't like such as our upstairs neighbors. I don't know if the ceilings are just really thin or what but we can literally hear every conversation that they have and their footsteps are so loud. The beds are really uncomfortable but its an easy fix with a mattress pad. Other than those two things, I have really loved living in Edge and there are so many great advantages.

Living at edge is awesome! the people are so nice to us and are really helpful. Edge also gives us a lot of stuff, like a cool social room and a coffee machine