I really do love living here. It's a very safe place. Close to campus and very roomy. The price is decent for all that is included in the room plus the amenities that are provided as well.

Very nice apartment complex and area. Very nice living area and amenities are nice as well. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help with any issues that arise.

I love it here! Everything is amazing. The only thing I don’t really enjoy is the people above us can be real loud sometimes. Other than that its great here!

enjoyed my 2 years living there, staff were very nice and helpful. the apartment is conviently furnished and that was one of the deal breakers for me signing a lease.

the experience in University Edge Apt is extremely nice. they have everything what I want. For example, I like the nice service and the complete equipments.

Edge is a great place to live, I love all the amenedites. The new coffee bar is one of the best new additions. Only bad part is that the walls are too thin.

Staff is great. Amenities are nice. Price is still very high, you could add things people can do to get money off of their rent. More ways to meet people at edge would be nice. The events like “walking taco bar” were fun. Price is mostly the only downfall of the complex.

It was good and great and cool and awesome and this sentence has to be 140 character minimum so let's reach the goal almost there cmon you can do it

It is a really nice place to live. You get your own room, bathroom, and walk in closet. Everyone here is really nice and are always willing to help if you have a question or problem.

Good resident experience. Happy with facilities and general living experience. No genuine complaints at all about the experience as a whole.

Reply from University Edge Akron

LIving at edge is awesome! everyone is super nice and the staff is too. it also has great facilities and i enjoy the study rooms a lot. also the lounge is super comfy

Reply from University Edge Akron

I love the complex and how secure I feel living in my apartment. Any time I have had a complaint or called maintenance, they responded almost immediately.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Love the location and super helpful staff! A lot of fun events get planned and they’re for everyone. Maintenance staff is quick to respond to any issue I would have.

Reply from University Edge Akron

The apartments are nice and things are pretty calm and quite there. The staff also helps when ever they can and if problems are usually quickly solved.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Being a resident here is great. The staff is very helpful and nice. Any problem you have they are there to help and willing to do whatever they need to help make being a resident here awesome!

Reply from University Edge Akron

Great apartments. The living space given is great with rooms with walk in closets and attached bathrooms. Also the maintenance and staff are great.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I enjoy living in University Edge. Any time we have issues maintenance is quick to resolve the issues. The rooms are large and spacious and the price is worth it.

Reply from University Edge Akron

This place is great as soon as they fix the cable with the new provider it will be good again I love the coffee machine in the office it makes some good drinks

Reply from University Edge Akron

The tv situation is pretty sketchy because it seems the source of our cable at the moment operates out of his mother’s basement and doesn’t actually have permission to broadcast it

Reply from University Edge Akron

The water has been coming out not clear for a pretty solid amount of time. Also, sounds can be heard very clearly from the hallway, and especially the room below ours.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Good place to live but the amenities need some work. A lot of the stuff needs replaced or worked on. Doesn't seem like anyone cares about the condition.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Maintenance staff are really nice. Haven't had too many problems living here. Due to the fact that it's a college apartment, sometimes it can be pretty loud but other than that, it's cool.

Reply from University Edge Akron

In general the experience living here has been rather good, I feel as though the general area facilities have been well maintained. My primary issues so far have been related to the incidents with the internet and the new TV provider being less than satisfactory with a lack of movie channels and HBO. Overall due to this I consider the current price to be too high.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Good I wish they would pick a hood cable provider but other than that I can not complain. The rooms are spacious and the counter tops and appliances are nice and the washer and dryer are included

Reply from University Edge Akron

My experience here has been a positive one, I just think that edge needs to do a better job of being more transparent with the residents. For example we didn’t have cable for 3 months while we were still paying for it. It should’ve been taken out of our rent or we should have somehow been compensated. That is really my only complaint. Overall it’s a great place to live.