Well living here actually has helped me with school. And it’s a nice place to live. The staff are very nice and willing to tend to your every need.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Love living here. Everyone is very nice and friendly and its always clean. When ever I need a maintenance request submitted it gets fixed in a really fast time. Its great

Reply from University Edge Akron

I truly enjoy living in Edge, the rooms are very comfortable, and I love all the amenities. The location on campus is perfect. The only downside is the limited parking, and the walls are very thin and you can hear everything.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I like the amenditiesva lot. Staff and maintenance are great. The prices are very high though, I wish there were ways to make it even a little cheaper. I signed my first year with a large concession, and if I want to live here again next year, I will have to pay more. The price with a $1000 concession is what it should usually be. Also, I didn’t not like the rushed resigning process. Overall it is a great place to live if you disregard prices.

Reply from University Edge Akron

So far great! The only reason I dropped a star is because the internet is really slow, and I feel like it could be improved. Sometimes it doesn’t work at all which really sucks. But everything else is great

Reply from University Edge Akron

It’s a great place to live sorrounded with good people. The closest place to the campus. Chipotle, Pizza forever and some other good restaurants are just few steps from the main entrance

Reply from University Edge Akron

I think this apartment complex is very nice and convienent. It is on campus and close to food. It feels like I am at home and everything is very nice.

Reply from University Edge Akron

The apartment is very nice and nothing is really falling apart. It can get pretty loud around the weekends and the hallways can sometimes smell like "skunk".

Reply from University Edge Akron

Great community awesome facilities best place to live I. Akron. The room are very big and is very comfortable for 4 people to live in. The staff is great also

Reply from University Edge Akron

University Edge is a great experience and a great place to live off campus. The only downfall is the price. It can be a little much. The staff and workers here are great people and so are the others that also live here.

Reply from University Edge Akron

It’s great the place is fantastic and the people are nice and the staff is super nice computer lab is perfect and the neighbors are wonderful

Reply from University Edge Akron

GREAT PLACE TO LIVE. Wish we had faster internet. Everyone is fun and friendly:) the free food is the best part!! Game room and work out room are amazin

Reply from University Edge Akron

Egde is a place where one feels safe and comfortable to live. Their service is wonderful and understanding. The rooms are spacious and updated.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Nice place to live! I moved in here in August and found all the staff here are incredibly freimdly and helpful! I would recommend this place to all students.

Reply from University Edge Akron

These apartments have everything you could need, certain places can get noisy, but anywhere you live is going to be like that. The staff is helpful as well.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I have enjoyed my time at Edge. The staff is very helpful, the events that are put on are fun, and overall a nice location to live. The gym is nice along with the free printing that is avaliavle for residents. Overall great place to live.

Reply from University Edge Akron

This is a good place to live even though it is and expensive option it is worth the price. The apartments are in good condition and have few problems

Reply from University Edge Akron

I really enjoy living at the Universitg Edge apartments. I am a sophomore here at UA and love that the walk to campus is just across the street. I feel safe in this complex. Although it is pricey, you get what you pay for when it comes to safety, amenities and quality.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I love living at Edge! It’s inside and outside is beautiful and modern, (not to mention it’s right above Chipotle!) I also love how close I am to campus and how safe I feel at Edge!

Reply from University Edge Akron

I like living here. I love the fact that there's everything you need right in your own apartment. Maintenance is also so nice and available whenever you need them which is a total plus when stuff happens!

Love the amenities! Way cheaper than Depot’s apartments and a lot nicer management than Depot’s! It’s always clean and the apartments are nice! It’s also not very loud at night!

Reply from University Edge Akron

Edge has been a great place to live!The staff is been very friendly and they are super close to the campus! The gym and the free printing are very useful and I like the get togethers such as the trivia night or the tailgate party.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I really love living here. It's a very good rate considering all the ammenties that ate included. I really love how close it is to campus. And it's very safe.

Good location, ammenities, and staff. Rooms are super nice and big. Tons of free givaways all the time. Staff is super friendly and helpful.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Good living. WiFi needs to be a little better. Furniture is very comfortable. Having your own bathroom is nice. Convenient having a washer and dryer in your room