The community is good, there's a lot of events and services, but I would appreciate better wifi, and if the grills would be filled with gas in the courtyard

Everything here is okay. The WIFI is the only thing I would have a complaint about but besides that, everything is good. I enjoy living here

Reply from University Edge Akron

The apatments are sightly expensive but the conditions and location are excellent. The staff and maintenance are very friendly and always willing to help.

Edge is super good, they come when you place a work order they host fun events and just so clean and nice. Love it here and would recommend!!

I love the kitchen and island. My room is nice! I love having my own bathroom with a shower. Plus, being close to campus and chipotle is great!

Great maintenance staff, big rooms, nice kitchen, decent gym, cool chill room, all very stuff. Glad I chose to live here except when I connect to the wifi.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Great place next to campus would want To Renew keep up the great work I love living here would definitely recommended 10/10 if fact I'm going to tell everyone

It's very nice. that staff is friendly and the apartments are very nice. They handle complaints reasonably and the price is cheaper than the dorms

I love living here. It's super close to campus. I feel safe. There are a lot of benefits to living here like free pizza coupons, free tshirts, and yetis.

Edge is doing great. I love how much easier my life has been since I've moved in to an edge apartment. Being close to campus is one of the biggest bonuses

Great place to live. Close to campus. It has the feel of living on campus at a significantly cheaper rate. If you want to stay off campus, but still be involved this a great option!

Reply from University Edge Akron

Really nice apartments. All furniture is really nice and modern looking. Perfect for a young adult or college student looking for a place to live. A little pricey but if you have the money it is well worth it.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I love living here the community atmosphere is nice. I also feel super safe living off campus and it is very nice to have my own space this year.

Reply from University Edge Akron

No problems so far. Apartment is nice and was well cleaned when I arrived. Lots of people to meet, and the commission was good. Make sure you get good roommates though.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Good services and facilities available for residents to use. The computer lab and gym are useful for everyday needs. The staff are friendly as well.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Love my new place! Very good customer service and location! Apartments are modern and nicely kept! I would recommend to anyone looking for a fun convient place to live!

Reply from University Edge Akron

Edge is an excellent place to live off campus, but still be right on the edge. The amenities are excellent and the rooms are well-sized. The only issue I have is that noise easily travels through the windows.

Have been living here since the beginning of summer. The wifi was a little rough when I moved in, however they were quick to fix it and I haven't had any problem since. The staff is all very friendly and helpful. The apartments are spacious and furnished very nicely.

Apartment is in good condition. Lots of room in the apartment and has a very nice and large kitchen with new appliances. University edge is close to campus.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I love living here so far! From all the amenities offered and the short walk across the street, University Edge Apartments are ideal for college students!

Reply from University Edge Akron

My experience has been pretty bumpy for the first week. Mostly because there is so much going on in the first week and coming up with new house decor is a lot.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Excellent job! I love it here! It js clean, safe and very welcoming! I would definitely recommend any on-campus friends to move over to University Edge!

Reply from University Edge Akron

Everyone has been helpful and nice so far. One of my only complaints is that the rooms were not very clean when I moved in, the floors were really dusty and there were nail holes left in the walls.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I like that Edge is so close to campus, which makes for an easy commute. Edge has a good workout room and game/lounge room. The apartments are great, with full kitchens and spacious room layouts.

Great place nice people all of the staff are reall nice all the way from the cleaning staff on up to the mat nance and management it seems that everyone will help