The upgraded wifi may be faster but not as reliable. I like the events that are planned though. One issue i have always is the printer need to make sure the printer works. Students need to print a lot.

The new management is much better than old, they keep up with residents and want to know how to make everything better. Other than the ridiculous electricity and bogus charges, things are pretty good.

I'm loving it so far. The staff is very friendly and nice. The amenities are also very convenient and top of the line. The location is also perfect.

Love living at Edge! It is beautiful and very convenient how close to campus it is! I did have an issue with the exercise equipment, but I believe it has been taken care of! Can't wait to move back in!

I can't wait to spend another year here st university edge, you guys (staff) have done a great job keeping up with the whole complex it's self.

Good place to live, the people are helpful and its clean. I have lived here two years and I'm kinda sad to leave. The management is very helpful and I'm glad they have so many avenues of communication

Great place to live make new friends. Always having events each week to make residents happy. Highly recommend living here especially because close to campus!

Fairly good experience so far, but it would be far more convenient to pay online for rent than to have to write a check every month and turn it in to the office.

Community rewards are a fun way to just check in and get rewarded. The emails are easy to navigate and you can just click around to easily earn points

You guys are doing okay. You still have a lot to figure out but you guys are fine so far:) I would work on the amenities you offer. Make sure that the fire pit and grilles propane tanks are always full. Make sure that the printer in the computer lab is fully functional

The apartments are nice to live in. Th gym, the game room, and the computer lab are good facilities. There could be more study rooms for the convenience of students.

I like this apartment. It has a nice bedroom, a private bathroom which is very nice, as well as a larger bed than previous apartments. I love edge.

Reply from University Edge Akron

I really enjoy living in university edge, it is very conveniently located near campus. Additionally plenty of amenities are offered within the building making everyone's experience more enjoyable.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Edge Apartments have some of the best maintainence groups and staffers that I feel like I'm actually at home. The only knock is that the wifi could be faster.

Reply from University Edge Akron

The community is really enjoyable and nice. The events that the staff hold in the courtyard are extremely nice. I am glad to be a part of the edge community.

Love living at the edge!! It's so close to campus and not far from the food when you're in need of something instead of cooking! I would recommend edge to everyone!

Reply from University Edge Akron

Good place to live. Lots of community activity's throughout the semester. Good amenities are offered to the residents. And most importantly the rooms are nice and fun place to live.

Reply from University Edge Akron

University edge has a lot to offer and I love that it's close to campus. The workout room and the game room are some of my favorite amenities of the complex.

Pros: Fully furnished, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, gym, close proximity to campus, close proximity to restaurants and stores, great view of campus

Reply from University Edge Akron

You are doing awesome. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Amenities are wonderful. Safe and secure. Good value for your money and a great community.

Reply from University Edge Akron

It's a very very nice apartment whee better than Exchange and i have my own bathroom and a big beddddd and a couch! And the island is made of marblee

Reply from University Edge Akron

Wonderful service, overall very happy with everything. Place is clean, quiet, and everything i look for in an apartment for an extremely reasonable price!

Reply from University Edge Akron

I am pleased with University Edge. It is a great place to live and is so close to campus. It usually seems clean and well maintained. However, many times when visiting the main office the workers are unable to give answers or are aware of some of the events that are posted.

Reply from University Edge Akron

Love living here! I love having my own space and how big my room is. I love how clean the common areas are as well. The staff is also very friendly ☺️

Everything is pretty good. We've had a lot of maintece issues in our room but for the most part they have gotten fixed. Also some weight machines in the fitness room could use maintenance