I love UE! I’ve lived there for 3 years now and it’s been the most affordable, close, and convenient place for me to live in college. Amenities are great, the people in the office are wonderful, and I love the maintenance team!

Overall I really enjoyed my experience at University Edge, but I do have a few compliants. First, the rooms should be completely hard wood, next the pet fee is too much. Also, I don't like that residents cannot use pool once the office closes.

Great place; very helpful staff. Common areas look amazing. Impressed with GYM and transportation to and from the campus. Swimming pool area looked awesome.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

It was great! Everyone was very helpful and nice. The rooms were clean and spacious. The location is great. Just looks like a great place to live.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

thank you for being the best place to live during college! i really felt like part of a community ♡ the management and maintenance team really made this place special!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

University Edge has wonderful customer service. They always answer their phone and can always help. Everyone is very nice and seems to know what they’re talking about. Great management

Reply from University Edge Apartments

University edge is one of the nicest apartment complexes around Johnson city. It has great amenities and a super helpful staff. Everyone gets their own bedroom and bathroom.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

The apartments a nice and the people are friendly. I wish there were cameras in the parking lot and stairways for security measures. It would make my roommates and I feel safer!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

The people who work here makes university edge what it is today. I love it here, and it’s like my home away from home and I know you will too!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

It was great. I love all the amenities and the people there. Everything is also in such a convenient location. It's close to campus and not that far from downtown.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Amazing staff and wonderful service from the maintenance. Always doing things to build a relationship. Always friendly and helpful. Wonderful community to live in would recommend anyone to stay here.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I love living at u edge! The staff is super nice and they always make sure everything is clean on the property! Every time I’ve had a problem they fix it immediately!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet but I’m so excited for August! University edge has such a beautiful property and I’m so happy I get to call it my home next year!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I love the location and amenities at uedge! It's especially a perk having a pool when the weathers nice outside. The staff and maintenance guys have always been so awesome as well!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

My experience living at university edge has been great so far. I love the people and staff here. Everyone is so nice. My roommates are also awesome.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Haven’t moved in yet but i have a lot of friends there that i visit & i love it! It gives off a good vibe & everyone is so friendly. Uedge has great benefits & great places to hang out.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

So far my experience at University Edge has been great. Everyone is so nice and helpful in every way they can be. All the ementites are a big plus too!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Everyone is so sweet and helpful! Everyone is willing to help you when you have a question! When going for a tour every tour guide I’ve had has been able to have it fun and helpful to know more about the place!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Everyone was really great. Anytime I needed anything someone was there to help me out. Apartments are really nice and internet is fast and reliable.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

While completing the leasing process was quite difficult, it was a pleasure working with the staff, as they made every effort to correct their mistakes.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

University Edge has been great! The staff is great. The environment is friendly and quiet! Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Grounds are well kept Also!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I’ve loved living here and even renewed my lease! The amenities are great and the maintenance are very quick to come for any problems you may have!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

My community is a home away from home. I enjoy the upbeat personalities of everyone a part of the staff and their willingness to help at all times.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

It seems University Edge gets better and better every month with new opportunities and new clubhouse events! The only downside is lately for the Cheat Day and Flower events, it seems within 10 minutes of the start of the event there is not enough for everyone :( My roommate and I attended the cheat day event last week, and by 6:10, they were out of pizza and food because those in front piled their plates high and left none to my friends and I and those in line behind us. Of course, you all cannot always help this but if more food could be provided next time we would really appreciate it! I know you all cannot provide for all 600 something residents lol but maybe if there was a limit per person more residents could benefit from these events!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I love living at University Edge. It is so convenient being so close to ETSU, the free printing is a big plus for me, and it’s so nice to have the convinces of an apartment in college.