The place is really nice, but my building has really loud neighbors. It would have been nice to have been paired up with other quiet neighbors if possible, but other than that, it is a great place to stay.

I absolutely love UEdge! The apartments are so nice. I recommend all of my friends to live here! I also love that pets are allowed to stay in the apartment community because the dogs are adorable.

The location is a nice benefit. It is super nice to wake up in the morning and only be about 5 min. away from campus. The apartment units overall are pretty nice. I also love how nice the workers are!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Great atmosphere and very friendly staff. Clean rooms and the staff seemed interested in the questions we had. Awesome hang out place and gym.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

great housing for students and its very comfortable . it very close to campus and I love the recreational area , they have a tv and games and a very clean business center

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Great! Best off campus apartments near school! Well kept and relatively quiet. Super convenient for school and the shuttle service goes there from the school to pick you up.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

The apartment location is perfect and the community is wonderful. I love all of the staff and they make living here even better. The maintenance team is awesome seeing as they can fix almost any problem in the unit.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I love living so close to campus and having the amenities that UEdge provides! Not to mention the fully furnished apartments make move-in such a breeze. I’ll definitely be living here next year!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

This is the best apartment I have had in my four years at ETSU. The apartments are nice, the staff is extremely helpful, maintenance is always quick and efficient, and I just feel looked after.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I love it here. Staff is very friendly, clean atmosphere, and lots of amenities. It’s a great small community to live in! I love all the events they have going on also such as the bonfire!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

When signing up it was a really easy and the people there were very helpful. The process has made me even more excited to move in and I plan on staying for three years.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Very nice location to campus. Staying here almost feels nice and secluded from the road because it’s almost off the beaten path. People here are very friendly. The amenities are obviously great. And the rooms are great as well

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Great living space. Good apartment size and came very clean. Own bathroom with a decent amount of space to it. Good atmosphere, can be annoying sometimes but overall good. Has a lot of activities for the residents to do such as the movie/gaming are, the pool, and other stuff they promote.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I think that university edge is a great place for ETSU college students! There are many activities to get involved in and it is a great atmosphere.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I love living here! The people are so sweet and they have great amenities. I love the location because it is very close to campus! All of the staff I have met have been super nice and helpful.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Great space, rooms are spacious and great kitchen! I love having my own bedroom and bathroom. The living is great, no problems really except dishwasher.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I love living at Uedge because of the location. I'm close to school and downtown. Uedge has a lot of great events to attend and I get to walk to left field lounge. I'm close to all my friends and we have a good ol time.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I’ve been living here almost three years now, and it’s been the best part of my time in Johnson City. I’ve made great friends with random pairings of roommates, and going to community events. Honestly, living here is the best choice I could have made for myself.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

It’s a convenient apartment complex close to campus. It’s always close to my friends, which I really love. The only thing that keeps me from a 5 star is that my carpet is dirty

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Nice staff and clean apartments. I love the furniture and the safety the complex provides. Making it easy to go outside and feel safe within your apartment

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I am overall very happy with my experience at University Edge. The apartments are very nice and the free printing is very convenient. My only complaint is the loud music, but you will probably find that everywhere.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I love Uedge! The apartments are super spacious and the staff is always super friendly and helpful. Maitance is helpful and comes as fast as possible. The amenities are also super nice.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I love living at University Edge! The people are great and so nice. The amenities are a big part of what makes it such a good living environment. For instance, a lot of things are already included such as furniture, washer and dryer, pool, computer lab, a hangout room in the main building, and a movie room!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

love the proximity to ETSU and easy to use Buc shuttle bus right outside my stairs. like my roommates' match. good experience so far. yeahUE

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Love all the activities you guys are having and how great you guys are! Maintenance is lightening fast and the office staff are so helpful! University Edge gets better every year!