The living experience is wonderful because the staff is very welcoming. Plus there is a lot of amenities at the apartments, making it easy. Also the rooms are very nice and clean.

Everything about university edge has been absolutely amazing these last few months I am so excited that I already resigned my lease. I love where my room is, and our neighbors are very quiet. The university edge staff has been tremendous not once have I had any issues or complaints they neger argue with me or are rude always very nice and helpful. Thank you guys for such an amazing first living on my own experience!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Enjoy living here. The little gym and tanning bed is nice to have. I like the 24/7 access as well. The staff is very friendly and parking is normally not too bad!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

This is the greatest place to live and you should never be afraid to go up to them and ask about any worries you have or if you have any concerns with living at University edge

Reply from University Edge Apartments

The staff is always amazing and tries their best to help during any situation. The living space are comfortable and really nice. I really have my stay here!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I love UEdge!! Best living experience I could ask for while away for college. Super friendly staff, up to date, and close to every thing!!!!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

this is my last year here, and i'm sad to go but it has been the most wonderful time :') i love living different at uedge! the best part has been meeting my roommates and becoming best friends. thank y'all for everything!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

The workers in the office are the nicest people that U-Edge could have hired, from the girls that meet us, to the ladies that work in the offices.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I will be going into my 2nd year living at Univeristy Edge. I absolutely LOVE the staff and the complex. It is super convenient to be this close to campus. They always find the sweetest ways to thank their residents for their constant support and feedback of the complex. I 10/10 recommend everyone check it out and make this your home away from home!!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

University Edge is a great place to live- it is close to campus, the staff is always helpful, and there are always lots of fun things to do!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

The only issue I have with the apartment is the parking situations. If you get there after 7 PM there is no parking near my building and I have to walk from the clubhouse to the opposite end to building 906.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Would be better with lights in the rooms, I would invest in some lamps for every room if I were you guys. Other than that they’re really nice apartments

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I have loved living at University Edge. I enjoy how convenient it is to campus and the amenities within each apartment. It is a great place to live. Although I have to go live in sorority housing next year for my junior year, I want to live here again my senior year.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Everything is great here, no complaints over anything except for the high rent and the power overages that don’t seem to make sense. But overall, I like living here.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I love UEdge! The staff is great and so helpful. I love the environment and living close to all of my friends. There’s also a ton of community events which I love!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Very close to campus. Can seem expensive but it’s furnished, includes water, power, sewage, cable, and WiFi. Staff is very lovely to deal with and maintence fixes things normally within a day.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I have lived at University Edge for 2 years now and I have really enjoyed being here! They have made sure I am in a comfortable living situation and that my roommates are as well because the staff and management care about us here! Live different!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Hey it’s me, back again to write another 5 star review! ;) What more could a student want? Quick access to campus, a movie theater, gym, an awesome staff? A college kids dream!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

I LOVE UEDGE! I highly recommend following them on Instagram to see all the fun things they do and all the great things they give away! Such a nice home from home.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

These apartments are very suitable for college students. Although on the weekends it can get loud, it generally doesn’t last for long. The maintenance is very adimment to fix anything that is not functioning properly.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

UEdge is the best possible place to live for someone moving out for the first time. It has everything you need and more in terms of utilities and perks!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Nice apartment just needs to come with lights in the rooms. But everything else is nice and I have enjoyed my stay here I renewed my lease for next year!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Apartments are furnished making it easier for college students. I really like the location because it’s quick and easy to get to school. They allow pets which is a big plus and they throw cute things for the residents!

Reply from University Edge Apartments

University Edge has been great. We needed somewhere to go when we had to move out of student quarters for extraordinary reasons, and they took us in like we were family and we are all very greatful.

Reply from University Edge Apartments

Best apartment complex you could every live in! The office gives back to all the people living here and it could not get any better. It is very safe as well.