In my 2 years of living here, it has been pretty good. The pros are lower rent than most other students pay, with better amenities and quieter than West Campus. The cons are the area, slow maintenance, and long commute times.

The Estates are a perfect spot for college students in Austin! I have access to everything I could want and I am a short drive away from everything Austin has to offer! All for a pretty good price.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Estates is a really good place to live at. The sense of community is welcoming and nice. I enjoy the activities they provide and everything they offer its residents.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Very nice and attentive staff. The only problem I have is that it took over a month to fix my ventelation. But overall the experience here has been great.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

The staff has been very friendly and helpfully. What I love about this place is that it is clean and feels safe. The perks are great too, such as the free printing. My apartment is spacious which was something that was important for me.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

The apartment is very spacious. Everything is perfect. My only issue is the commute to campus, thus distance from downtown. Regardless, I have not had any complaints.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Been here for two years and I can't complain. If there's ever a maintenance issue the maintenance crew will be at your apartment as soon as possible.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Great staff! Always very helpful and friendly. They also host great events for our community. I’ve never had a problem. Maintenance has been quick. I feel safe on the property, and I love the price for all you get living here!

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I’ve had a great experience at univeristy estates at Austin. Rates are affordable and amenities are wonderful. The area around the apartments makes it very convinent.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Good apartments with furniture in good condition. My only complain is that I requested them to fix my sink and never got a response, however someone showed up out of nowhere and just walked in my apartment. It would’ve been nice if we at least got a notification saying: hey today we are going to fix your sink

Reply from University Estates at Austin

The apartment is nice enough. The appliances are nice and there is ample space in the living room. The amenities are nice too. Its a great first appartment.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I have enjoyed living here so far. The bus route is nice and the location of the apartments is close to many different places. Easy accessibility. If I have an issue with my apartment I can put a request in and it is taken care of in a timely manner. Also enjoying living with my friends and in the same complex as many of my friends so that's cool too. I enjoy all of the events management puts on for the residents.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I have enjoyed living here, the amenities are pleasant that the maintenance services are timely. The neighbors can be noisy but it is not such a problem.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I’ve had a good time living here. The cost is low yet there are a lot of amenities. Every maintenance issue we’ve had has been taken care of. And besides the occasional noise from outside, we’ve been very comfortable.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I just moved here about five months ago and have had no problem making this place my home. The staff is incredibly kind and helpful and the events they come up with/ the prizes are something to always look forward too! You can't beat the rent and the units are pretty spacious. Overall I totally recommend University Estates!

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Overall it’s a good apartment complex. There needs to be more visitor parking because it’s full all the time! Also washer breaks like once a week and this has been ongoing yet doesn’t get replaced. Aside from those issues everything is good.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

So far, I've been satisfied with my residency at University Estates. The events hosted are a great way to socialize and to divert from the norm. Also, the free printing is also very beneficial, except for the times that it doesn't work. And maintenance is also very useful when something needs to be fixed.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I enjoy university estates because of the price and space I get in my unit. I also enjoy the tanning bed. My only problem is the security, I wish there was more.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Overall, I feel like the price is very good for all the amenities we are able to access. I also like how we have actual guards at the gates now, but I think it should be enforced 24/7. The maintenance crew sometimes takes a very long time to fulfill requests.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

It has been really great living here, good apartment complex at a good price surrounded by everything you could think o needing around you. Everyone is super friendly and generally nice to each other.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

my experience has been great so far. I am pretty cool with the maintenance, and they are nice. I have not had any problems with anything, just the speed bumps

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Not too far from campus. Busses always running to commute to campus. There is an HEB nearby. They host a lot of events for their tenants. I like having my own restroom.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Pretty great amenities, usually pretty good about responding to issues. We had an issue with bedbugs at the beghini for of the year and it was like pulling teeth to get a prompt response.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I have had a good experience here, my rooomate and I really enjoy all the events that the complex holds. The neighbors are all really nice, and the UT shuttle is excellent for getting to school.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I like the facilities there. Basketball court, study room, club house, and the pool is amazing. The neighborhood is nice, and the rooms are good.