Service request completion is fast. The staff are also really nice and willing to help with any questions. The only thing that can be improved is that the AC is a little bit loud.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

So far I have loved living at UE. I love being away from campus and having a home away from home! The bus system is perfect for UT students and there is an HEB just down the street!

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I have been loving the events that they have been hosting and how they have reminders to them. Their giveaways on instagram is always very nice and have won some cool things.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

University Estates is a nice place to live, however, the front office believes that the complex and their units are 5 star units, when they are really like 2.5-3 star unit. When I first moved in, the furniture given to my roommate and I were really so disgusting, like I really can't believe they would allow furniture in such bad shape to be inside a unit, when the only place that those pieces should've been was the dumpster outside. My move-in experience was really the worst. The drawers placed in my room weren't even cleaned out! I found clothes from I don't know how long ago still in the drawer! Also, my neighbor's dogs do not stop barking, and she does not pick up her dog's poop.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Lovely community and friendly staff. Very dog friendly! The location is awesome and distance to UT campus is not bad at all. Bus ride take 10 minutes most of the time. Also they are always having events for the residents.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Maintenance services are usually quick and easy. They are super nice and helpful. Most of the time they respond and fix the problem within 24 hrs.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Nice amenities. Low visitor parking. WiFi is slow majority of the time. Far from UT campus but there’s free transportation with cap metros shuttle buses

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I believe it is an okay place to live. You get what you pay for, but no terrible experiences yet. Also, the amenities and the community events the apartment have are really nice.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I love the amenities! Staff is very friendly. I stayed at UE for college and loved it! It was always very quiet and night and i felt safe! Great place!

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I love going to events because i feel like family around all the other students ! Everyone is so nice and welcoming around the cominuty and i feel safe on estates grounds thanks too security potrol and constant watch by maintence

Reply from University Estates at Austin

The dryer takes at least two cycles to get anything dry. No Ethernet hook ups. “High speed” internet is a lie. Also the modem is in another roommates room instead of in the living area.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Overall, living at University Estates has been a very nice experience! With all apartments, there were some hiccups, water shut offs, delayed maintenance, and the occasional pest caused by downstairs neighbors. For anything relating to emergencies though, they were quick and thoughtful, usually completed the same day or the next day. Move was busy, that was to be expected though. My largest complaints is that switched internet providers, so I can no longer use my router and the connection is a lot slower due to that. I also cannot use my smart appliances, like Hue lightbulbs, due to the need of a router. College students live here, so it gets loud sometimes, but I'm a heavy sleeper. Visitor parking is terrible on the weekends! But there is street parking right outside of the apartment complex. I think the biggest turn off of this year is the switch to make the apartment more student oriented with resident assistants instead of leasing agents, which is dumb and weird to me. I moved off of campus to feel more like an adult. Good experience thought for student living! It's getting more and more expensive though

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Not the worst place to live in but we’ve had a lot of issues with our building having water damage. Also, the walls are super thin and I can hear all of the neighbors which gets annoying.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

The amenities here are very nice, such as the gym and basketball court. I also have enjoyed how accessible it is to get my mail/packages. The apartment complexes are also spacious enough for me comfortably.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

You get what you pay for. Overall a fine place to live, but expect things to require maintenance regularly. Traffic getting downtown is terrible, but plenty of places nearby.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I feel comfortable and safe at UE. Maintenance is great at quickly fixing problems and the staff is friendly. My neighbors can be noisy though. I really like the amenities and community events, too! I think there could be a few more visitor parking spaces around the property because I’ve noticed that some residents have long-term guests that remain parked for several days or weeks at a time. Otherwise, I have had a positive experience and would recommend UE to people looking for a place to stay.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

It's great! Love how quiet it is here and low amount of loud pets. Apartment has few issues. One thing I would like to see is a better way of reminding for rent payments.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Nice community with nice amenities. The pool is sweet and the gym is huge. We're right downtown, and the Austin community college Riverside campus is right there.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

My experience here has been pretty good for the most part. The apartment is clean and the busses are very convenient for getting to UT campus. The only problem I've had is with the roommates I was given because they seem to have trouble following the terms of the lease and they don't like to clean up after themselves.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

The apartment complex is very nice. The pool is super nice and big. I can’t wait till it warms up to try it out. The gym is also really big and has an actual squat rack which never happens. I would recommend this apartment complex.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Not bad! So far it has been a good time and haven’t had any issues yet! Would love to have more gym equipments but other than that everything seems just fine

Reply from University Estates at Austin

It's been pretty alright. Rent is relatively fairly priced. The bus stop is super convenient so I really, really appreciate that even though the buses are often late (not UE's fault, obviously).

Reply from University Estates at Austin

i love living at UE my roomates are amazing. plus i love feeling like i actually like in a real place instead of west campus i love having grass to walk into and space to move

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Love living here and having my own room and bathroom! The place is super nice and big so there’s a lot to do. The pool area is nice and the events are great!

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I really lik and enjoy living at UEA because of the neighborhood and community formed within it. Everything is clean and nice from the ameneties to the outside. Overall, these apartments have made me feel at home!