I have had a no problems thus far at this apartment complex. The staff that i have encountered so far are very nice. I am pleased with my living accommodations!

The estates aren’t bad but they aren’t the best. My room has had issues since moving in. I’ve encountered some small spiders in the rooms, and an earwig on my ceiling. The air in my room doesn’t seem to work as good as the other rooms in the apartment. There is also a non-stop ringing in my room (specifically the bathroom) which I am unsure from where it’s coming from.

The office staff is helpful. Maintenance takes a long time to fill requests. Overall, the apartment complex is decent. It is a good place to live as a student.

So far so good. I just wish more things in the apartment were more prepared during move in day because I know some stuff was missing/damaged.

My experience at University Estates has been overall pretty good. The condition of the apartment wasn’t quite as nice as the display apartment but I haven’t really had any issues.

Clean and a lot of amenities. Maintenance requests are fulfilled very fast. The area is fairly close to the universities in Austin. The amenities are very nice and modern,

The overall community is great, but my apartment was not thoroughly cleaned before I moved in. There were even items still in the medicine cabinet in my bathroom.

My time at the university estates has been almost completely satisfactory. The bus stop is close and conveniently timed for UT students, the Riverside area provides a diverse place for food and entertainment, and its affordable. There have only been a few issues--mostly the cockroach problem and the state of the rooms left by previous tenants. When moving in, many parts of the apartment seemed to be extremely dirty and/or broken. Maintenance has been incredibly helpful and quick with any issues. Overall, I really enjoy living at the University Estates

Its ok it can be better. I’ve had a few problems but hopefully they dont become a major issue. Communication is good so far, so no complaints

The WiFi can be really slow and maintenance can be a while to get your work order done. We also don’t have a good recycling system; it’s one tiny can for several building which doesn’t make sense

Honestly living here is pretty good, the only bad thing we got is not being able to get a 3x3 so we had to live with a random roommate who’s definitely not a college student & not our age but oh well it happens.

Never had any issues with the complex. Whenever I needed maintenance they always came in a timely manner! Customer service has always been helpful too.

Decent apartments, overall fine however some residents have had worse experiences than I have. Get what you pay for really., maintenance is relatively fast.

There are bug problems, and water pressure can be a problem at times but over all the apartment complex is pretty nice. Most service request do get fixed quickly as well.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

its a great space to live, the pool is very cool. I enjoy going to the events and social parties that they provide, but if you need anything fixed in your apartment expect about a month for maintenance to come by.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I know there can be some little issues here and there, but I wouldn't be staying here a fourth year if I didn't know how to overlook the small things. I really enjoy the events and the staff hosting them! I keep trying to convince my friends to stay here because I enjoy it so much! Thank you all for your continued efforts and enthusiasm!

Reply from University Estates at Austin

University Estates is a great place to stay while in college! You’re located close to everything and travel to campus is just a little over 10 minutes. Also, the amenities, apartments, and staff are amazing!

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Good amenities and activities, nice quality apartment. I like the large shared space in the living room and kitchen, and having my own private area. Parking is sometimes a bit difficult, but still not too bad.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

When I moved into my apartment, it was not what I was told it was going to look like. It was dirty, and smelled like cat horribly. The living room looks nothing like what I was told it was going to look like. Now I’m smelling weed, and am furious because I’ve told management, and they’ve done nothing.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

The apartment complex has greatly improved since I first moved in. My only criticisms would be that the trash bins are often overflowing and mail is often scattered around the mailboxes.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I initially had a high regards but I’ve been waiting almost two weeks now for someone to get back to us about our oven which is much needed for my meal prepping .

Reply from University Estates at Austin

The staff is quick about answering any questions that I have. I also love that there is always something going on at this complex. There are plenty of resident events to keep one entertained.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I've had a good experience at UEA. The community is nice and my roommates are great, just wish that my neighbors could be quieter at night. My apartment is alright - the water in my shower only comes out of the shower head, and not the bottom faucet (which is annoying), but for the most part, my stay has been okay.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Living has been pretty good its a great deal. There is security driving around at night which I think is very nice. However, the pool tables are really dirty and need a felt change.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Overall a good apartment, there are some issues like maintenance and insects. You get what you pay for, but It's affordable place compared to others here in Austin