Living at the University Estates has been great. I've been here for the past 3 years and have enjoyed the space, value , and location away from campus.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Estates provided a comfortable atmosphere of living in South Austin. Always felt safe walking around the complex at any hour in the evening.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I would have given a higher rating because I am in love with the surrounding forest location and the immediate proximity to my school, but the reason for my lousy rating is more personal. It comes from my roommate matching. My initial roommate is who I have never had anything close to a good relationship with from the start, The other two guys are alright and they can relate to me but Dillion Waters it seems, will always be on a very different page than me. Sports of all types and frathouses are everything that is important to the other three guys there, while I couldn't care less about those things. Our differences have driven me to visit less and less, until finally barely at all. My lease is almost up and I am anxious to get to another unit with roommates that are tolerable for me. I am truly sorry to say such negative things on this review and I wish I didn't have to because I loved this place from the moment I first came here. Hopefully Next time around I will be put in with people who have respect for me, and I for them.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

It’s really nice but I don’t like how during the summer there is crickets in the apartment. I like the pool table and everything but I think we should clean it and the balls seems to not be the same size.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

A lot of things about University Estates is really great! There’s nice amenities, helpful staff, and a really good value for the price. The only downside is the bus, but that has been more reliable lately. All in all, I enjoyed my year at UE and will be happy to spend another here!

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Little far from campus, but it's nice to have a room to yourself. Pool is beautiful. Maintenance team is great. Neighborhood outside of the gates is a bit sketchy.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I’ve enjoyed the 2 years I’ve stayed here. Great amenities and Great Staff. Quiet complex and they always have fun events to attend. I’d definitely recommend this place to any student.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Everything works and nothing too special. Good location - easy commute to UT when the UT shuttle is open (670). Otherwise one have to walk 15 mins to get to a bus. Nothing much to complain with the price.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I enjoy the study rooms and clubhouse, and the events every one in a while. There is often a lot of trash around the building on the floor and it is quite loud in the rooms

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Move in was easy and straight forward. Every in the Office was nice and helpful. The apartment was clean when I moved in and internet easy to setup.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Been living here for 2 years now. University Estates is a very affordable living space and is one of the few (student) apartments near campus that includes utilities in their low rates. Although there are minor issues such as maintenance taking a while at times to fix an issue, I think it's still better than paying double just to live right by campus.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Area is nice, but communication with the staff were not always the best when things needed to be done. Visitors parking was always a hassle.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

This apartment is so much better than my last place! It feels more like home and I can’t wait to spend another year here with all my friends!

Reply from University Estates at Austin

It was a great place to live for the price. Lots of amenities, my only issue was that there was a lot of sun coming into my room so it would get extremely hot, as well as my air conditioner barely worked.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

When I showed up on the wrong day and UE was CLOSED they still came and got me into my room. That says a lot about the character of the apts

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Maintenance/inspections are done way too often. Other than that, the apartment and community is a nice living experience. The dog park would be nice if it was updated and redone.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Horrible place to live in. What makes it worse is that management does not care to fix it. Not even the regional manager (Collin) cares. It’s a money grabbing establishment where you have no privacy and are treated less than human. You have no rights over here

Reply from University Estates at Austin

The environment and amenities are simply awesome but a lot has to be done with certain choices. Maybe using the data you collect to make better choices on fit.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Typical college apartments. It’ll due for a year or two. Maintenance isn’t optimal by it’s not terrible and the people in the office are pretty helpful and responsive. Sucks it’s on Riverside though

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Don’t even know where to start so I would say right away: wouldn’t recommend, especially for someone that works early mornings. Noisy neighbors and living by the basketball court is just horrible. If you are a younger person (which I would assume, as this is “university” housing) be aware that they let anyone live here, and if you are uncomfortable living with a man in his forty’s that has made you uncomfortable, YOU have to pay to transfer units. Roaches are occasional and crickets in the fall are absolutely horrible. Other than that, maintenance is pretty fast and the amenities are cool.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Good overall experience maintenance is fast. Wish they update the appliances as the fridge and microwave are a bit outdated and the washer and dyer are not the best

Reply from University Estates at Austin

Great location. The apartment is backed up to a huge Greenbelt, golf course, and disk golf course. It is a short walk to town lake. Move in was rough but overall it has been an ok experience. Unfortunately, these large management companies tend to take advantage of students when issues arise and there is not much a resident can do about it.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

I just love it, it’s great. The Comunity is perfect. I feel safe and comfortable. It’s affordable. Can’t complain. Love the pool, gym, volleyball play.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

greatest community, there are many events going on each month. great way to know more people. The staff are nice and willing to help with any concerns.

Reply from University Estates at Austin

It’s a great place to live, very convenient for school. Neighbors are excellent, only thing I wish were different was the water pressure and how faulty some of the appliances can be sometimes