The apartments are very cheap which is great for my budget. There are a few kinks here and there, but for the price it is pretty great. Most of the problems are small and can be handled by maintenance within a few days.

The property has gotten a lot better since the new ownership took over. Work orders are getting done properly with no hassle.. So much happier living here than what I was 6 months ago!!!

Yeah so far I am happy with the services let us hope that it continues that way and our journey can continue in the fu1as where.yes best day

Living at 2900 has been amazing! The price is great and I have my own room and bathroom! And they have a gym that is 24/7 & all you can printing!

Lots of amazing amenities! It’s extremely affordable and everything is always in great condition. Management and staff have always been helpful and friendly!

Thus far my experience with the apartment community as been great. There were some difficulties in figuring out the details of my lease but the people I communicated with were very helpful in assisting me in fixing those.

Awesome place to live with a lot of good things. The staff is quite friendly and are always prompt to help if there's any issues in the apartment.

I Love living here. Great community and amazing staff! They’re always so welcoming and hosting fun events throughout each month! Would highly recommend to someone.

So far I've love my interactions with the employees and they worked around my time and wait. So far enjoy it. Also cant beat price to value all bill paid got a win on my book

2900 apartments is a pretty good complex to live at for the price point. Good neighbors, great staff, and the maintenance is super timely (most of the time...:p)

I love staying at 2900. Excellent staff and maintenance are on top of every situation at a great timing matter and willing to want to help residences

So far it’s pretty nice. I don’t live there yet, but the tour and the staff was nice. I can’t wait to move in the apartments and have a nice place to live.

2900 Apartments has helpful and friendly staff! I wish the pool was cleaner a few weeks back while it was warmer, and that the maintance requests would be a bit more timely, but great price! Also the shuttle to LNC is a plus.

Always fun events going on. Gym is nice. Low rates. Nice rooms. Good WiFi. Great, responsive, nice employees. I would absolutely recommend to anyone

Very affordable - rates lower than any other apartment complex in town. Nice that it comes furnished and that lease is by individual bedroom rather than entire apartment. Pretty loud because it's right next to the railroad tracks and the main road.

My experience at living at 2900's thus far has been amazing. All my maintenance requests are done in a timely fashion. Any other concerns I call the office are always taken seriously and addressed. Really nice staff. I just had a jumping spider problem in my unit in the beginning of the semester, but other than that, its been really great!

Very good, I really like these apartments they are very nice and reasonably priced. I’m so happy to have my dog living with me and the events they do are great

First of all, the amentities are awesome! The staffs are really nice and kind. The furnitures in the apartment are good. The shuttle drivers are also friendly!

clean amenities and nice staff. I heard about this place from a friend and she told me that it was a great place to live and I decided to give it a try and I ended up not regretting.

The events here are AMAZING. I love That the office cares to interact with their residents on a weekly if not daily basis. Casino night was a blast, i loved That we could win actual money!

Nice place to live, nice staff, fun events. Good prices and incentives for signing a new lease. Never really had a problem with neighbors either.

The staff are very helpful and I love that it’s pet friendly! I have been here for 4 years and have not had a problem sense! Would highly recommend to any of my friend.

Love all the events they hold. Lots of free food and always a good time! The staff are always smiling and so friendly as well! Definitely recommend!

Great place and location to live at! The apartments are not bad at all for what they are worth would live here agian. The rent is also not as bad.

It has been great! I have been some problems with status of my apartament but it was esay solved. I like to live 2900 apartament. The complex is nice. However i dont know why they keep open one of the main door of the complex.