Living here has been a very good experience because of the responsive management, clean living spaces, and proximity to campus. I wouldn't trade living here for anywhere else.

It's pretty good, thanks. Can't say there's anything I'm particularly worried about. Yall seem to have everything in capable hands, and living here is a treat.

My experience has been great! The staff and maintenance are super friendly and helpful! Definitely should consider living here in the future!

I love it so far! There's free WiFi and cable so it cuts down on the cost of living I have 24 hour access to a gym and the pool also just minutes away from campus!

I have enjoyed living here as the rent is reasonable and the amenities are great. I also enjoy the activities that are put together and how it feels like a real community.

Moved in about a year ago and it has honestly been an awesome place to live after moving from a larger apartment this one feels more at home. Oh and the staff members are super friendly

2900 is a great place to live just wish the apartments were all renovated. I also feel that office management should communicate more with the residents.

Overall affordable and not bad for student apartments. There are sometimes that major issues take time to repair but minor maintenance issues are fixed quickly.

I like this apartment complex so far. I have lived here since the end of August and have had a good experience. There were a lot of maintenance issues to begin with, but they were fixed fairly fast and the clubhouse is really good about answering your questions. I like the activities the clubhouse promotes and the texts that are sent out for information. So far I think this apartment complex is really great for the price!

I choose here bc of my friend's recommendation. After I live here, I realize it is a good place for me to live. I like the officer, and they are really nice to me. I will enjoy living here.

I am very satisfied with my experience living at 2900. The staff are always kind and helpful. I am comfortable and happy living here. It is convenient being this close to campus.

Everything has being great so far, excellent service at the club house and friendly community. Every issue I encounter since the day I moved in it has being solved quickly.

Moving from Texas to Norman to attend school, I was affraid I wouldn’t be able to find a place to live. Finding 2900 student apartments has made me feel like I’m at home. The provide all the essitenials that are needed. I’m so glad I chose 2990 student apartments.

One of the cheapest rates you'll find round Norman . Very close to campus and a shuttle to Lloyd Noble runs every 15 mins . That's good. The buildings themselves however,are pretty old and so are some of the appliances.

Great price and amenities love the pool and hot tub area the new dog park is nice and shady and I also like having security gates also the staff are nice and know me by name

Price is amazing, maintanence could do better. However all is good. I have a private bathroom, bedroom. The community is gated. I haven't had any issues with neighbors. All is good.

Since I have moved here, May 2018, I have never had any real issues with staff of neighbors. They really do care about your well being and will do what they can to improve your living experience. Great place to live.

This place is very good for the price. The people in the units are very pleasant in which they are respectable while also quiet. There are also numerable people who respect their neighbors.

I like 2900 for its friendly staffs. They assist you whenever you need. Also, the events are amazing. I never thought before about the events to be really held!

The staff is great here, the price is even better! There are events happening every week. I really enjoy 2900. The kitchen is small but big enough to cook everything I need.

Great service and great people. It’s always wonderful to work with the staff here whenever we have an issue. Fast responses as well with maintenance requests

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

Haven't have any serious issues while staying here. Staff is helpful, friendly, and do their best to help you with whatever the situation might be.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

I love 2900. the staff is so nice and always there to fix any problems that arise. 2900 is truly the most affordable and livable apartment in town. The kitchen space is a little tight but to be expected with apartment living. I recommend it to everyone who asks!

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

Overall nice enough. The apartments generally seem to be in good condition, maintenance is fast, and the office staff is friendly. The only suggestions I have would be to clean out the pool more (often has lots of leaves and bugs) and check the office printer ink and paper more.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

Great price, great staff, great location. Noise can be a problem at times but thats normal for a student apartment. Dont really wanna keep writing anymore.