Staff is very friendly and helps with any questions. Move in process is quick and easy with all the help from the employees. The stairs and hallways are always kept clean.

I enjoy living at University Landing. It is very convenient being so close to the University. I don’t have any issues or complaints to give.

I love living here! I’ve really made my apartment feel like home! I enjoy coming back to the apartment after a day of class! I love the fact that we have a full kitchen and I really enjoy the fact that we are able to work out anytime!

Enjoy living here so far, staff is very helpful and friendly. They could work on making sure the environment is clean, but it doesn’t get too bad with dirtiness/messiness.

Reply from University Landing

Very close to campus which is nice. The doggy bag stations are very convenient and I feel took away a lot of the pet smell. I wish they had recycling bins though. We pay a green fee so I think we should have ways to be more green.

Reply from University Landing

I have lived here for 2 years, and in two separate apartments. In my first apartment I moved into a completely dirty and extremely gross apartment that was never repainted even though they said it was being repainted. I could not move in on the 1st of August, but on the 17th. But was charged a full months worth of rent. I was paired up with someone who was a complete mess, even though when I had applied for roommates I had asked for someone who was clean and tidy. I was charged random fees that I had already noted were damages my roommate had done and was told that I would not be charged for. My second apartment had damages everywhere. Was not cleaned. I told maintenance that there were damages done to 3 of the blinds and they only replaced 2. Maintenance is usually quick to respond to work orders and emergencies. The front office is not good. One of the women in there, I will not name names, had told me that the amount of rent I paid was wrong and that it would effect my credit if not paid by the end of the day. My mother was furious because she paid what we were told we needed to pay and the woman from the office lied and said that she never called me and that she never told me that my credit would be effected. I only live here because it’s close to the college. I would not live here if there was something better for the same or cheaper price.

Reply from University Landing

Apartment is good besides the fact that the complex smells like weed and parking is a joke. They don’t seem to enforce their own rules. Hopefully they can fix this and my rating will increase.

Reply from University Landing

University landing has a Great and positive environment. The staff is always willing to help with any issue. Nice and clean pool, and stairs and hallways!

Reply from University Landing

So far, my living experience at the UL has been good. The staff here is wonderful and extremely helpful. There are so many great amenities that your rent pays for and is super nice.

Reply from University Landing

I have found my stay here so far to be quite pleasant. My room is nice, my roommate is fantastic, and the staff are always happy to help. I look forward to spending my semesters here.

Reply from University Landing

My experience so far has been wonderful.All of the people I came in contact w/ so far as been very helpful. I love having my own place and me getting it with friends helps a lot to. I definitely recommend this for other college students.

Reply from University Landing

I absolutely love the solitude of my studio apartment. The community areas are clean and easy to access. I especially love hanging out by the pool with my friends!

Reply from University Landing

I Love It Here.I Moved In A Couple Days Ago And I’m Already Hooked.The Staff Was Very Friendly When I Arrived .I Was Greeted And Given Detailed Instructions On How To Work The Keys And The Different Features UL Offers.

Reply from University Landing

It was a nice community. A lot of nice people around. I like the atmosphere. Its friendly and welcoming. I really like how my room is set up too.

Reply from University Landing

The landscaping is beautiful, everyone in the office staff is friendly and very helpful! Moving in went very smoothly. Can’t wait to swim and use the gym.

Reply from University Landing

The move-in process was very quick and easy. I live in a 4x4 apartment, which is similar to how Hand Village at APSU is set up, but better. Private bathrooms that are much larger than the dorm ones make getting ready so much easier, and actually having a full kitchen and laundry room in the apartment instead of across a campus is so much better. And it helps that the staff is super friendly as well.

Reply from University Landing

Overall, moving in was okay. I think the ULL is a great fit for me and I look go forward living here. I do not like that somethings are falsely advertised but it’s a work in progress

Reply from University Landing

The UL is very nice for college living. It has a great atmosphere. However, the apartment was not in good condition when we move down in and we had to get many things fixed during the first week.

Reply from University Landing

Some of the office staff have attitudes I shouldn't have to deal with. 😂 Not really. Sure how "overages" are calculated. I was gone for a month and still paid 145 for electricity. Not "all inclusive" as advertised.

Reply from University Landing

I love it a lot. The rooms are very spacious and clean. All of the employees are so friendly and helpful! I would honestly recommend this as a place for students at the university to live as it is so close to campus and there are so many things nearby.

Reply from University Landing

I have no complaints. Move in was efficient and all of my questions were answered. Only advice I have is to write down EVERY mistake on that sheet they give you. Every stain, rip, etc. The amenities are great and so is the property.

Reply from University Landing

I have truly enjoyed so far. Granted that I only technically moved in four days ago everything has honestly been alright. Tonight my roommate came back with all this noise but that’s ok cause I turned on my speakers to tune out the noise. Now I’m chilling, thank you bless America

Reply from University Landing

So far it has been good! There was a lot of damage in the apartment and a lot of cleaning that needed to be done but once that was completed it started to feel like more like home. Also, it is very reasonably priced for such a large unit!

Reply from University Landing

So far my experience here has Brennan great. The staff is very welcoming and makes Thebes place feel just like home. Th apartment itself could used some more adjustments.

Reply from University Landing

Great place to live, very friendly :) The UL is very close to campus and the pool is great place to relax and cool off in. The housing staff is helpful with any questions that need answering!