Been great so far, just sucks that the walls are super thin and you can hear every little noise above us. Great staff. Very friendly and willing to help any situation.

I love living here! It is not like other college apartments. They let you stay to yourself, everyone is so nice and it stays clean! I hope to stay here my whole college career!

Reply from University Landing

It's a great first apartment for people who are living in their own for the first time. There are alot of loud people late at night. The person who lives above me, stomps around till 2 or 3 in the mor ing. Everything else is nice. The staff is friendly and great.

Reply from University Landing

Very convenient area to stay in. I had a few problems but they where all resolved ASAP. The only downside is that I wish the apartment where alittle bit cleaner.

Reply from University Landing

The hallways and buildings are not kept up properly. We will have spills on the floor for weeks before maitnence comes to clean it up. A weed smell also comes through the bathroom vents which shouldn't happen.

Reply from University Landing

Decent college apartment. Relatively small apartment, but better than a dorm. Kind of expensive for what it is. The closeness to campus is nice.

Reply from University Landing

The community is great and plus you are close to campus . Also you have an elevator to go on instead using the stairs . Also they have a lot events plan every month

Reply from University Landing

It’s a nice neighborhood, you just have to get use to the noise because it’s very noisy. But your in good walking range of everything if you don’t have a car

Reply from University Landing

I have lived at University Landing for three years now and have had a great experience! The staff are great and I love my apartment. I honestly would not have wanted to live anywhere else during my time as a student at APSU!

Reply from University Landing

Neighbors are nice and the staff is very helpful! It’s been a good couple years living here with the people I love. The lawn is very well kept up and maintenance is very helpful.

Reply from University Landing

This is the best place I have ever stayed! Everyone is so welcoming and nice. The apartments are very cleaned. The staff is really nice and pleasant.

Reply from University Landing

Living experience at the UL is fun and exciting. Staff members are kind and courteous. Complex remains clean and is near many activities around the local area.

Reply from University Landing

I’ve been living at The University Landing apartments for little over a year and a half now. Its walking distance from Austin Peay campus and very convenient place to live.

Reply from University Landing

I have had a great time living here. everyone is welcoming. it feel juts like home. I like that is it 3 minutes from the school. I like how the landing always host special events

Reply from University Landing

I love the amenities and the community here. I like how everything is accessible to me 24/7 and the residents here are so nice as well. I'm glad that I chose to be here

Reply from University Landing

I love living here in University Landing. It’s quiet, I feel safe and the staff is always here to help. My neighbors are nice, they have events for our community and our complex always looks good as well!

Reply from University Landing

Its a nice place to live . My roommates are baseballs player and im a regular student so i feel out of place. But great service. Maintenance not quick on there feet but everything else is good

Reply from University Landing

so far so good, no complaints from me. Since the new management alot of things has change for the best. The staff are pretty cool and have no complaints. Cool place to stay.

Reply from University Landing

It’s what you’d expect an apartment full of college kids to be like. The living space is good but the residents tend to be noisy. It cost a little much too.

Reply from University Landing

It has been awesome, all the amenities I need are in place, Wi-Fi, gym, study room, club house, even a pool,also I like the fact that my rent covers my utility

Reply from University Landing

Everyone has been very friendly and helpful throughout the move in process. They were very helpful when answering questions and needing help with the application process.

Reply from University Landing

I enjoy getting to pick who my roommates are and having the convenience of it being close to campus. The only thing I haven’t enjoyed is the parking and the elevator in building B always smells like pee.

Reply from University Landing

The apartments are in a great area in the community which is very beneficial to the students that attend Apsu. The staff in the office are really nice and know a good jumber of their residents by name which is always good. The maintenance worker are pretty good and do a good job at making sure everything is fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from University Landing

So far I’ve had a great experience living at the UL. The office workers I have communicated with have been kind and reassuring. Maintenance has fixed whatever I put a work order in for in a timely manner.

Reply from University Landing

Too many loud residents and it’s old and dirty in my building. Appliances constantly need replacing. Rent is too high for no reason! It’s old here and rent should be lowered for college students!