Solid Community! Some wonderful images come to mind when I think of our community. I think of the park on Elm Street with nonstop softball games all weekend long. I think of the senior center where senior citizens gather for lunch every day. I think of our new library filled with young minds eager to learn. But in every community, and ours is no exception, there are people who live on the edge of society. Some didn't finish school, some have a troubled past, some suffer from mental or physical disabilities, some are new to this country, and so on. It is tempting to simply pretend that these problems don't exist, or convince ourselves that these are small, inconsequential problems that affect just a few. But left unchecked, these are the kinds of issues that can dramatically affect our quality of life. At a certain point, it is difficult to sustain a community when too many people are living at the margins.

There are rooms and they have their own bathrooms. The apartment has its own laundry, which is nice. There’s also a pool which is cool, even though I rarely use it. It’s straight

It’s great here at the UL except that building B is so far away from the dumpster and building C has all of the amnities. All building B has is a study room lol

So far living at the University Landing apartment complex has been a pretty good experience. The apartments are decent and the staff is willing to help

Everyone here is super friendly. Maintenance is also kind, fast, and efficient. Definitely a great place to call home. Would really like better parking options, or outdoor seating areas, but overall a very great community.

Things have been good, although pets were in issue for a minute inside, everything has been taken care of. Friendly staff, and close walk to school.

I love it so much. I had a rocky start and the staff helped out so much and made me feel extremely comfortable. I can't wait to live here for a long time :)

Reply from University Landing

I chose to live at University Landing because it’s close to campus. I enjoy the amenities of having my own bedroom, bathroom and common area in a studio apartment.

Reply from University Landing

I have had a great experience so far. Never any problems in the complex that I know of. It is clean and well maintained. The services provided are really appreciated (pest control, order management)

Reply from University Landing

It’s been good, no major complaints. The only thing is that the two bedroom units the actual rooms are very small. Other than that I don’t have many complaints

Reply from University Landing

Overall, my experience so far has been pretty good. Except a few broke things in my room such as, my window and shower head. Although when I reached out to maintenance they did respond quickly.

Reply from University Landing

It’s a great place to live. The bathrooms are nice and the bedrooms are very nice. Not as expensive. I would recommend to a friend this apartment place

Reply from University Landing

The apartment complex known as The University Landing is a fantastic place to live. It is super close to Austin Peay State University and is located in downtown Clarksville

Reply from University Landing

Pest control are the nicest people. Managers in the office could be a little more understanding, but that’s okay. I really wish there were carpet cleanings and nicer furniture.

Reply from University Landing

Love it so much. It's so comfortable and the people are awesome also the pets. It makes me feel better about my decision to be able to call this place home.

Reply from University Landing

I have been living at University Landing for almost 3 years and it’s been awesome. I enjoy all the features, such as the pool, the club house.

Reply from University Landing

Been great so far, just sucks that the walls are super thin and you can hear every little noise above us. Great staff. Very friendly and willing to help any situation.

Reply from University Landing

I love living here! It is not like other college apartments. They let you stay to yourself, everyone is so nice and it stays clean! I hope to stay here my whole college career!

Reply from University Landing

It's a great first apartment for people who are living in their own for the first time. There are alot of loud people late at night. The person who lives above me, stomps around till 2 or 3 in the mor ing. Everything else is nice. The staff is friendly and great.

Reply from University Landing

Very convenient area to stay in. I had a few problems but they where all resolved ASAP. The only downside is that I wish the apartment where alittle bit cleaner.

Reply from University Landing

The hallways and buildings are not kept up properly. We will have spills on the floor for weeks before maitnence comes to clean it up. A weed smell also comes through the bathroom vents which shouldn't happen.

Reply from University Landing

Decent college apartment. Relatively small apartment, but better than a dorm. Kind of expensive for what it is. The closeness to campus is nice.

Reply from University Landing

The community is great and plus you are close to campus . Also you have an elevator to go on instead using the stairs . Also they have a lot events plan every month

Reply from University Landing

It’s a nice neighborhood, you just have to get use to the noise because it’s very noisy. But your in good walking range of everything if you don’t have a car

Reply from University Landing

I have lived at University Landing for three years now and have had a great experience! The staff are great and I love my apartment. I honestly would not have wanted to live anywhere else during my time as a student at APSU!