It’s what you’d expect an apartment full of college kids to be like. The living space is good but the residents tend to be noisy. It cost a little much too.

Reply from University Landing

It has been awesome, all the amenities I need are in place, Wi-Fi, gym, study room, club house, even a pool,also I like the fact that my rent covers my utility

Reply from University Landing

Everyone has been very friendly and helpful throughout the move in process. They were very helpful when answering questions and needing help with the application process.

Reply from University Landing

I enjoy getting to pick who my roommates are and having the convenience of it being close to campus. The only thing I haven’t enjoyed is the parking and the elevator in building B always smells like pee.

Reply from University Landing

The apartments are in a great area in the community which is very beneficial to the students that attend Apsu. The staff in the office are really nice and know a good jumber of their residents by name which is always good. The maintenance worker are pretty good and do a good job at making sure everything is fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from University Landing

So far I’ve had a great experience living at the UL. The office workers I have communicated with have been kind and reassuring. Maintenance has fixed whatever I put a work order in for in a timely manner.

Reply from University Landing

Too many loud residents and it’s old and dirty in my building. Appliances constantly need replacing. Rent is too high for no reason! It’s old here and rent should be lowered for college students!

Reply from University Landing

Everything is good around here , it’s a good place for Austin Peay students because it’s not far from campus . The office workers are always willing to help.

Reply from University Landing

Living here isn’t that bad, but the residents are awful. Nobody knows how to clean and take care of anything. The hallways constantly smell like weed and spoiled milk. Also, nobody sleeps apparently because it’s CONSTANTLY loud. Other than that, it’s fine.

Reply from University Landing

Generally it is a nice place to live, convenient to Austin Peay. The pool is nice and so are the elevators and also the furnished apartment. I believe rent for the studio is a bit high though, and some people can be obnioxously loud and blare music. Also sometimes there are creepy people asking for money in the parking lot. Other than that, i would say the amenities and closeness to APSU is great.

Reply from University Landing

Had some great experience here already and met some really awesome sauce people. A little loud at night but that's to be expected since this an apartment complex filled of students.

Reply from University Landing

It is a good place to stay and it is very realaxed. I would recommend people to stay here especially if you go to Austin Peay State University because it’s closer

Reply from University Landing

I’ve enjoyed living here so far. The staff is great and super nice! Will definitely look into living here next year as well! Love my roommates as well as the apartment itself! Love having my own space and own bedroom and bathroom!

Reply from University Landing

I have no complaints. The staff is very friendly and helpful! They keep everything up to date and will fix anything immediately! Veronica is the best to ask for help!

Reply from University Landing

I love living in the University Landings. It’s so close to campus and I enjoy the fact that I can walk to campus and not have to move my car every day.

Reply from University Landing

Friendly , and quiet. There’s times that I hear my neighbors being loud but it’s not for long before they quiet down. Maintenance is nice and works quickly .

Reply from University Landing

Overall it is okay definitely a good stepping stone for people who have never lived on their own. Office is good on communication and new ownership has definitely improved it.

Reply from University Landing

Living at the Ul has honestly been a great experience for me . Being so close to campus that I can make all campus events. The people that work here are super friendly. All work orders are done in a timely manner. This is a great place to live for the college student who is trying to begin to step into the world

Reply from University Landing

Great place with a family atmosphere. I enjoy my apartments and roommates. I would recommend this for tigers to come also. Not a place I’m ashamed of. A little small in rooms and sometimes you can smell illegal things but they can’t watch it all

Reply from University Landing

My personal UL apartment is great. When I moved in it was nice and clean. Although sometimes there are small things that could be improved on, I would recommend living at the ULti anyone.

Reply from University Landing

I love my apartment everything works and nothing was bad. I will definitely recommend this apartment place to my friends or even someone else.

Reply from University Landing

Really nice community. The staff is polite. The location is very convenient for APSU students. Although there were some hick-ups in the beginning, everything was quickly resolved and I haven't had any issues since.

Reply from University Landing

They have a great staff. they just need janitors because the hallways in my building are always dirty. They need more update to date furniture as well along with better elevators.

Reply from University Landing

Living at the the UL is an awesome experience. The community is great and a really short commute to Austin Peay state university. Glad to call the UL my home

Reply from University Landing

Thanks place to stay, I’m here for work an it’s pretty thanks for a home away from home it very quiet an laid back. Great furniture nice spacing