University LinQ

It’s been good, I’ve lived here for 3 years. Haven’t had any major issues and maintenance is awesome. Wish the trash vendor was better but not their fault.
Paying for trash removal only to get it removed when they feel like it. Not clean. Some of the office staff is rude. Dogs always off the leash roaming
It was pretty good. Overall the interiors were nice. I wish the sanitation was better. The amenities were nice overall. Can't complain much, except for the trash issues.
Not bad but still need some improvement. Esp in the apartment maintenance Should give some discount on lease renewal. Rent should be same for all the roommates.
Been here at University LINQ South for 1 year now. I've had a pleasant year, great roommates and no issues with anything at the apartment! Cheers!
I've been a resident here for about five months, I really enjoy it. its in a convenient location for school and work. The price of the apartments is very reasonable especially for what you're getting.
The staff is always very nice. We've had an ongoing issue with our downstairs neighbor blasting music at all hours of the day and night even though we've complained multiple times.
My roommate was a nightmare honestly. Thankfully I am being allowed to move into a new apartment without being charged :) I was super happy they waived the fees.
I love it here🥰🤞🏽 Great apartment and outdoors! Very quite & super laid back! The staff are ok , the best place to rent and to call home! I’m grateful to have the chance to live on campus! ✨🤞🏽🥰🌺
Very nice place to live. The staff is doing great in this unprecedented time with keeping everyone safe while still being able to take care of the residents.