University Lofts

4.1

4.1

Chiana
I've loved my time at Ulofts! The frontdesk staff is incredibly nice and very considerate. I love getting to stop and talk to Amy on my way to and from work most days. If I ever have a question or just want to chat they're always willing to help.
Zipporah
I have enjoyed my time here and being in the area for the first time. It is nice being downtown around a number of great restaurants and other stores.
Nicole
Everyone is very friendly and always eager to help! Maintenance has always been timely when it comes to work orders. Everything is always clean and picked up and everyone is very respectful of each other. Great place to live!
Skye
Staff is great, amenities are nice. I love my unit. I highly recommend ULofts to anyone who wants to live downtown and have a seamless moving in experience.
Tamima
I have enjoyed living in my apartment community so far. The amenities and events are always a homey addition to my everyday life. My favorite so far has been the coffee bar.
Taylor
ULofts is gorgeous and the staff is so friendly and helpful! All maintenance issues are addressed so fast and there are so many amazing amenities to enjoy within the building
Gabriela
I really enjoy living in this apartment because of the friendly staff and maintenance employees. Whenever something needs to be fixed around the apartment maintenance is quick to come and help.
Emma
I love living here and being surrounded by so many other students all the time. Besides the few things that were broken and had a problem with, my overall experience has been great. The problems were always fixed which is great. The one thing that would be a lot better is if there was more lighting. It always seems to be very dark even with all the lights on.
Jessica
Everyone is so nice and helpful here. It makes it feel easy to stay safe during the pandemic. Nice and close to Binghamton University which is very nice.
Christopher
Living in University Lofts has been an enjoyable experience so far. The location is convenient and the staff are quick to respond to issues.