University Lofts

4.1

4.1

Christopher
It's been a good experience so far - have been enjoying the convenient location and amenities, grateful for the kind staff that work in the building
Elijah
I love ulofts so much, everything from how it looks, to the care from staff, is amazing, i could not recommend this place more. Move in as soon as you can!!
Christian
I quite like my room—it comes with a brick chimney that makes it look aesthetic. The ceilings are high which is always a plus as well. Overall it’s for sure not bad.
Jessie
U Lofts was so patient and helpful in the process of my roommates and I finding a place to live. They answered every single question we had and made sure we were all going to be happy.
Alexander
Generally Pleasant! The staff is friendly and helpful biggest issue came with plumbing and a leak. To be honest, took a little bit longer than I would have preferred to have that issue resolved but everything else has been ok.
Verified Resident
University lofts is a solid option for student housing. The amenities here are a nice benefit and it is a pretty safe spot. The locations decent as well.
Gabriela
I love living in ulofts because of the community and employees. Whenever there is a problem maintenance comes so quickly and we all appreciate it
Emma
My roommates and I like living here a lot. The gym and personal bathrooms are such a bonus. Staff is super helpful and friendly. The community events are also really nice.
Reese
about 2 months ago
Quiet, secluded, apartment, with nice views of the court yard. Being on the ground level makes for an extremely easy journey to the gym which is crucial in keeping me on track in regards to my exercise.
Michael
about 2 months ago
Overall a very good experience, amenities are all great, especially the gym. Location is great and the new wood floors make the apartment even better.