University Lofts - Carrollton
4 stars152 Reviews

This is a nice quite , neighborhood that is in close proximity to great restaurants, grocery stores, and all other stores . Everyone seems extremely friendly.
The only thing is there was a lot of things wrong with the apartment when we moved in but besides that I love it here and I haven’t had any issues
Well it a ever nice place to love and great to not be noise and they actually leave you alone and not just walk in great place to live very private
Referring friends to these apartments was the best idea. We have made our space so cozy & fun. The apartment is perfectly sized for the things we like to do & I love the set up of everything.
Very nice staff, always getting things fixed when it is needed. The price of rent is also great hard to find something you can afford while attending college
It is really nice here and everything is going well. I really don’t see anything that is wrong. The rooms are nice and everything in it and the environment is really good and quiet
The Apartments are definitely nice ! Very Big and spacious ! The management team is very polite and quick to help with any problems. I have no complaints so far !
It’s okay. My roommates just don’t like to clean lol other that I can’t complain reasonable price an they work with you when you a little behind.
Going great maintenance is here when we put in the request, quiet and dog friendly. My pup loves it here. Loves the GreenBelt is right across the street.
I’ve stayed in student quarters for a while and have seen management come and go. I’ve seen good and bad management. It’s not always the best but I make due with what I’m given unfortunately.