University Lofts - Carrollton
4 stars179 Reviews

Melanie
Anytime I have an issue, office staff usually says "well.." and then continues to be unhelpful. I've lived here for a few years, and while management has generally improved, there are still glaring issues. The only good things about living here are the relatively affordable rent and the location is walking distance to the school. I want to be able to trust the staff, but due to a long history of poor performance, I cannot reasonably do so. As a side note, not a single time have I seen a staff member wear a mask when entering units, which is highly upsetting and irresponsible.
Jeremiah
My experience so far is pretty Cool I moved out of my parents and even though I have roommates it’s like I’m still alone on my own physically.
John
Amazing and very excellent experience so far. Enjoy the apartment experience however would appreciate if roommate matching were done more better then now.
Tyler
Its been okay, desperately need mote than 1 maintenance man. And an exterminator to come through the apartments regularly. Sometimes the conditions are good, sometimes they aren’t.
Rondell
Super cool maintenance people and helpful front desk. Apartments are in good condition with little to complain about aside from the wifi potentially being too slow
Britney
I really like living here at the university lofts its quiet and i love that our landlords are reasonable and respectful and always tend to whats need to be done
Alyssa
quiet for the most part. maintenance is very quick to solve any issues you have concerns about. leasing office is nice, always helps anyway they can
Makayla
I LOVE LIVING AT UNIVERSITY LOFTS!! This is the best experience I’ve had living near campus… I’ve sincerely regretted every other place but I love the office staff, the apartment, and the maintenance team!
Skylier
I absolutely love this app. The rewards you can earn are so cool! I have gotten gift cards and even money. I would recommend to use this app.
Jenna
The amount of space is perfect & it’s really nice that you can be roommates with people you know or refer. It makes the transition so much more comfortable.