It’s amazing I like the pool area and all the activities that upark gives. I like the pool table it is a lot of fun to play pool with all my friends

Very fun place to live! Definitely, recommend for students! Love the 24-hour gym and study rooms, and the pool. Pet-friendly and the apartments are very nice with granite counter tops and new appliances. Rent is easy to pay online. Maintenance is very helpful and responds quickly to work orders. Nothing but positive things to say about this place.

Reply from ULiveBoca

I really enjoy living in University View. It is very convenient, I am a student athlete and getting to and getting from campus is no hassle. I have to be up early and go back and forth multiple times daily. I love how close it is. I also love how tight knit the community is.

Reply from ULiveBoca

I love it! The residents are very nice. Everyobe is focused on their school life. The gym and yoga rooms are great. Their always clean and keep tge grounds clean.

Reply from ULiveBoca

UView was super helpful when needing somewhere to rent/live for an 8 week clinical rotation. I was so surprised they were able to rent to me but they made the process seamless and I am so grateful!

Reply from ULiveBoca

Great amenities, location and neighborhood. Perfected location to campus, love the size of the buildings and floorspace, as well as garage. Lived here for the past year and a half and loved all of it.

Reply from ULiveBoca

University View is convenient; the amenities, location, and leasing agents. This is my last year in Florida or else I would be living here for my 4th consecutive year.

Reply from ULiveBoca

I love it here easy to get to every thing and easy to get to the highway also the dinning in the area is very good also very clean apts and the office is so nice and my community is so helpful

Reply from ULiveBoca

I absolutely love living at university park. It's a perfect blend of college spirit and home feel. I would recommend this place to anybody that's looking for connections.

Reply from ULiveBoca

University square is so quiet and clean. It is the perfect little nook to get some peace. Staff is super helpful with repairs or questions when needed

Reply from ULiveBoca

I’ve enjoyed my last 2 years of staying at university Park! I love how every month they give back to the residents and have fun events going on for the holidays!! I look forward to staying another year

Reply from ULiveBoca

It is great it is awesome it is wonderful it is fantastic it is stupendous it is exquisite it is phenomenal it is unrivaled it is unparalleled

Reply from ULiveBoca

I have really enjoyed living at University Park. I have lived here for 4 years and I wouldn’t have changed it for anything. The amenities and gym are my favorite things about University Park.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Very well kept love the court yard I would recommend it to all my friends only concern is that the laundry card machine does not take anything but 5 dollar bills if it took CC that would be awsome

Reply from ULiveBoca

Love living in university view. Super close to campus & everyone is super friendly. S/O to hector the maintenance man, he’s super helpful!!!

Reply from ULiveBoca

I love upark! I love the workers, I love the people that live here.The pool and gym are amazing. It's a great place to live for a freshman in college!

Reply from ULiveBoca

Overall has been pretty good, environment is really great but the office can be sneaky with some of these charges, other than that everything is good.

Reply from ULiveBoca

I love the house and the room I am in. I have encountered very few problems with the unit itself. I do not like that the office is only open 3 days a week which means we have to wait to get a package that was delivered on a day the office was closed.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Needs updates in gym but is overall a very nice community. Pet friendly and everyone is genuinely nice. Love living so close to FAU and is in walking distance.

Reply from ULiveBoca

U View is a nice little neighborhood conveniently located right next to FAU so I don't even have to drive to class. The small gym and pool are great amenities. Everyone is so nice.

Reply from ULiveBoca

I have loved living here so far. The location is great and the apartment itself is everything I could have asked for. Living in a area like this is also great and helps me feel more like a pat of the comunity

Reply from ULiveBoca

Everything is great minus how expensive it is and loud neighbors. The pool and gym area is so nice. I use the study a lot and print out many homework assignments.

Reply from ULiveBoca

I like this place because of the amenities. The shuttle bus goes right to the school, the pool is amazing, the gym is convenient, and the apartment is very nice.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Good experience so far being a resident here. Beautiful area, good roommates and neighbors. Everyone is quick to answer any questions and work orders.

Reply from ULiveBoca

I really like how quiet my community is. I also like how spacious our apartments are and how you can hear what’s going on next door or even what your roommate is doing