I love the amenities and security, but have had issues with finding parking, loud noises at night and roommates having unregistered pets that I’m allergic to.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Everything is really nice. You won’t find a better pool or outdoor area anywhere around. The rooms are a good size and everyone is friendly h

Reply from ULiveBoca

So far, I love it here. UPark, has everything that I need. From a place to study to a place to enjoy myself. I also like how understanding they are in the office, veryyyyy nice people!

Reply from ULiveBoca

It has been a great experience living here. It is nice being surrounded by people my age and being provided with most of what is essential to have a good living experience!

Reply from ULiveBoca

Love this place, the pool, gym and the apartments are just amazing, very nice place to make friends from different cultures + friendly treatment in the leasing office

Reply from ULiveBoca

I love living so close to FAU. But I have the worst roommate on the property who has threatened me and nothing is being done. The community is great I use the pool, gym, and study room all the time. But I hate actually being in my apartment because I do not feel comfortable.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Best place ever! This residential community is filled with awesome people and an amazing staff. The pool is cool too. I love how I can use it.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Everyone is so nice and make sure we are safe. The living community is very clean and stays clean. The staff are involved and are students. N

Reply from ULiveBoca

University Park is a phenomenal place to live. The location of the apartment is in a fantastic spot and the rooms are spacious and really nice.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Such a beautiful apartment complex. The rooms are fully furnished which is amazing. Plus the staff is friendly and they always have food and activities for the residents.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Pretty good . They keep it really clean, you got a nice view and they are updated. It’s a lot of things like a gym pool game room and more..

Reply from ULiveBoca

just a great place nice, I like the community and the people here are really nice, they are helpful. I am very happy that I moved here i really am

Reply from ULiveBoca

Overall a good experience, sometimes neighbors can get a little noise on weekends but nothing unbearable. The amenities are great I love using the gym and the study rooms. Apartments are very spacious and the having a bathroom per room is great. The only downside is rent is a little too expensive

Reply from ULiveBoca

Overall the place is amazing but the staff have constantly harassed me and my roommates due to one of them that used to date my roommate. Everything else would be great if it wasn’t for the lack of professionalism

Reply from ULiveBoca

Terrible management. Made me pay $500 for my EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL even though I provided legal documents confirming her status. Told me they would give me a credit of $50 each month, never did and overcharged me for rent. Terrible place to live. Break ins and car vandalism occurs all the time and they have no security nor cameras to protect residents.

I like University park very much, the apartments are very nice and modern and their is a great pool and turf field area. it is also pet friendly so im all for that.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Clean grounds, awesome pool area, fitness center, and other amenities. Super close to FAU and Palm Beach State's Boca campus. Safe and secure area.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Great location, good people but it can be dirty because people don't clean up after their dogs. Office is good but too many people who dont live ar upark use the gym.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Great place staff are always helpful everything is maintained great neighborhood and very safe close to campus and they have the shuttle comeing every 30 minutes or so

Reply from ULiveBoca

Love UPark. I’m France, and I really like the residence. Gym , Pool and wonderful weather, everything to have the American Dream. I will definitely recommend the residence for students studying abroad.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Sometimes can be noisy from the people that live underneath me. Also the elevators aren't cleaned out daily so can get gross especially from pets. Also when gates are left open random people who don't live here take up parking spots and I thought the whole point of the green parking sticker was to tell if you lived at upark or not, don't think security checks so that means less parking spaces.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Not what I was expecting. Over priced for what you get, the rooms/furnishing are quite shoddy. The only nice part is the study center on the second floor it’s well done and has everything you need.

Reply from ULiveBoca

The apartments are great and everyone from the staff is very helpfull. The only thing that I would avoid is the additional fees that are charged when moving out.

Reply from ULiveBoca

I would say living in University Square its alot less taken care of, and I wish what we had someone in the office more. Also I think that we need better security maybe a gate or somthing

Reply from ULiveBoca

I enjoyed the facilities. Did not enjoy dog poop everywhere. I also didn't appreciate the sneaky tactics used to fine residents. Staff lied and told me they were checking the A/C when really they were going in my room and snooping aroud. You guys penalized me $500 like it was nothing- thats a lot of money that I need for bills you freaking criminals.