Living at Upark for my first off campus living was awesome! Very friendly and safe environment. I also loved how they hold events and get togethers where the residents could meet others!

Reply from University Park

My roommates are ok. Pretty quiet neighborhood. Pool is always clean. I have never been to the gym here but I am not opposed to trying it out.

Reply from University Park

Love the gym and pool, the facility is always kept clean and I love being able to hangout with my roommates and friends within the complex. Overall great living environment

Reply from University Park

Love my place super cozy. The pool and gym is really nice. My room is awesome put some cool decorations and rent is a good price too compared to other places in the area.

Reply from University Park

Living at Upark is great being able to meet new people, waking with my puppy and be more active. However, the thing I appreciate the most is the fitness area and the pool

Reply from University Park

I have met all of my best friends here. the people are amazing and the amenities are too. it’s beautiful and very close to campus which makes life easy. I have never really had any issues except with my roommates.

Reply from University Park

Easy move in day! Suite mates are nice. Apartment was clean and smelled fresh! Sat by the pool for a little while -beautifully maintained. Look forward to living here!

Reply from University Park

University Park is a convenient place to live close to the FAU campus. The amenities are nice to have and the prices are rather reasonable for a student.

Reply from University Park

Great place! Staff was nice and kind. Maintenance was great as well always around to help if needed. Would recommend to all freshman if they want a college experience for cheap.

Reply from University Park

Every time I call maintenance they help out so much that it is crazyyyyy. I wonder if they still have waffle Wednesday but i don’t know, but I like it here at upark

Reply from University Park

I just moved in this past month but I love it so far. I like how you have your own keypad lock on your bedroom door so only you can get in with the code.

Reply from University Park

Living here is fun and the apartment is nice. My roommates are ok but a little messy. The pool is right across the street from me and I have yet to go. The office manager is really nice

Reply from University Park

I love the amenities and security, but have had issues with finding parking, loud noises at night and roommates having unregistered pets that I’m allergic to.

Reply from University Park

Everything is really nice. You won’t find a better pool or outdoor area anywhere around. The rooms are a good size and everyone is friendly h

Reply from University Park

So far, I love it here. UPark, has everything that I need. From a place to study to a place to enjoy myself. I also like how understanding they are in the office, veryyyyy nice people!

Reply from University Park

It has been a great experience living here. It is nice being surrounded by people my age and being provided with most of what is essential to have a good living experience!

Reply from University Park

Love this place, the pool, gym and the apartments are just amazing, very nice place to make friends from different cultures + friendly treatment in the leasing office

Reply from University Park

I love living so close to FAU. But I have the worst roommate on the property who has threatened me and nothing is being done. The community is great I use the pool, gym, and study room all the time. But I hate actually being in my apartment because I do not feel comfortable.

Reply from University Park

Best place ever! This residential community is filled with awesome people and an amazing staff. The pool is cool too. I love how I can use it.

Reply from University Park

Everyone is so nice and make sure we are safe. The living community is very clean and stays clean. The staff are involved and are students. N

Reply from University Park

University Park is a phenomenal place to live. The location of the apartment is in a fantastic spot and the rooms are spacious and really nice.

Reply from University Park

Such a beautiful apartment complex. The rooms are fully furnished which is amazing. Plus the staff is friendly and they always have food and activities for the residents.

Reply from University Park

Pretty good . They keep it really clean, you got a nice view and they are updated. It’s a lot of things like a gym pool game room and more..

Reply from University Park

just a great place nice, I like the community and the people here are really nice, they are helpful. I am very happy that I moved here i really am

Reply from University Park

Overall a good experience, sometimes neighbors can get a little noise on weekends but nothing unbearable. The amenities are great I love using the gym and the study rooms. Apartments are very spacious and the having a bathroom per room is great. The only downside is rent is a little too expensive