I like University park very much, the apartments are very nice and modern and their is a great pool and turf field area. it is also pet friendly so im all for that.

Clean grounds, awesome pool area, fitness center, and other amenities. Super close to FAU and Palm Beach State's Boca campus. Safe and secure area.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Great location, good people but it can be dirty because people don't clean up after their dogs. Office is good but too many people who dont live ar upark use the gym.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Great place staff are always helpful everything is maintained great neighborhood and very safe close to campus and they have the shuttle comeing every 30 minutes or so

Reply from ULiveBoca

Love UPark. I’m France, and I really like the residence. Gym , Pool and wonderful weather, everything to have the American Dream. I will definitely recommend the residence for students studying abroad.

Reply from ULiveBoca

The apartments are great and everyone from the staff is very helpfull. The only thing that I would avoid is the additional fees that are charged when moving out.

Reply from ULiveBoca

I would say living in University Square its alot less taken care of, and I wish what we had someone in the office more. Also I think that we need better security maybe a gate or somthing

Reply from ULiveBoca

Been living at Upark for almost a year and I love it! No questions about resigning the lease. Such a nice complex, very clean, everyone if friendly.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Upark is nice because it is fully furnished. It has great amenities too! A downside of living here is that the walls aren't very soundproof and you can hear people outside or even from above.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Recently moved between communities. This one is a lot quieter but a lot less convenient because of the tiny gym, and centralized washing units

Reply from ULiveBoca

The community is good and isn’t too loud all the time. Wish roomate marching was better but overall it’s ok here. I think they could offer the bus rides in the evening too because I have night classes.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Great area, awesome pool and friendly office staff. Moving in was easy and fast. Tyler followed up making sure I was right at home and if I needed anything.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Location is great for fau students, you can walk over or take the shuttle which is a great accommodation. The gym is small but always clean, and the pool is also small but always in good condition as well.

Reply from ULiveBoca

University view apartments are super nice and spacious. Neighbors are awesome and located less than a mile to the school. With very few maintenance issues and although rent is pretty expensive, overall university view it’s a great place to stay.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Beautiful place to live. Very safe. Fun activities for residents. Nice goody bags and treats during exam weeks. Friendly people that work and live here.

Reply from ULiveBoca

After having a very difficult living experience being paired with people who did not match my living profile. This has been fixed as speaking with management and I very excited for what my new apartment has in store.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Apartments are very nice. Could have a bigger garage, but it works. Pool area is quiet and calming. Gym is nice. Close to campus. Good place to live if you don't have a car and go to FAU.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Thought there would be more events being put together at the complex. Not enough going on between all the tenants in order to get students to meet each other.

Reply from ULiveBoca

Great amenities--especially the gym, pool, and study rooms. I like how Upark is active on Instagram and notifies residents when they have events going on or if there's free food in the lobby! Only downside is that apartments and rooms aren't very soundproof and you can have noisy neighbors.

Reply from ULiveBoca

It’s nice and super convenient. I’ve only ever had one issue with maintenance and it was fixed within 24 hours and it was so easy. Everyone is helpful too

Reply from ULiveBoca

Its nice and its close to campus. The pool, gym, and study rooms are convenient. The TVs that come in the apartment are dope as well. Overall, good stuff.

Reply from ULiveBoca

community is nice......although you cannot view a specific apartment until move in day (potential renters are shown a “model”, which has never been lived in)

Reply from ULiveBoca

good place to live but noise is horrible especially late at night. Also, the roommate system needs a little update, the questions are really shallow and people end up rooming with someone they don't like

Reply from ULiveBoca

I haven't lived here long. However, so far I have been satisfied with the quality of the apartments, and the staff. I'm not so keen on the idea that they enter the apartments every month, that can definitely be minimized. Also, maintenance is pretty fast with completing work orders.

Reply from ULiveBoca

I've had a great time living at University Park with my friends this past semester. I can honestly say that the attention that is provided to residents is very good and if there is a problem the staff will surely fix it. I can't recommend better off campus living for FAU.