University Ridge

3.8

3.8

Frances
1 day ago
Overall, this has been an excellent place to call home for many years. The apartment is beautiful, and the wooded views from the windows can't be beat. Everyone in the community has been very nice. The management team are always very helpful, and maintenance responds to requests in a very prompt manner.

Emma
The continuous issues with my toilet are frustrating and I wish the gates worked better but overall I really like the community. I would rate a 3/5 stars

Janet
Our community has a great foundation but some things could be improved. Powerwashing the exteriors would go a long way toward making everything look nicer.

Elizabeth
Responds well to maintenance calls. Does as best possible to address needs about neighbors. It is easy to use the rent portal. Pool area clean and package room is convenient.

Tynajah
Just moved in so far so good !! I love that a lot of thing are walking distance, I love that my view in my living room it feels like I like in a condo !!!!

Lelsie
So far everything has been good here, I haven't met any of my neighbors yet but I'm sure I will soon the apartment itself was lovely and the amenities was even better

Sheena
Let me just pay for this Valley Trash service but doesn't deliver many days my trash sets out until the next morning and I'm left to take it out myself they don't give you the option to not be a part of this little program parking has become crazy sometimes you can barely find a park in front of your house let alone close to your house and I only have one car

Caroline
1 star
I feel like management here does not care about the residents. I have tried to address multiple concerns many times and nothing changed. Often my emails were not even responded to. There are pests (I’ve had trouble with roaches, mice, and bats) and was told the bats were too expensive for the apartment to take care of. My trash never gets picked up so I’m forced to pay $25/mo for a service that I don’t receive. There is always trash around the community including so much dog poo - on sidewalks, green spaces, and the dog park which smells terrible (I had family visit who commented on the stench). The package room is a disaster. The pool is nice but is often trashed making it hard to enjoy. The business center is a farce as the last time I used it none of the computers actually connected to the internet. It continued to be non-functional for over a year at least - which to me meant either they didn’t care or had no intention of fixing it. Overall a frustrating experience.

Karina
about 2 months ago
Interior condition of flooring, walls, and appliances is just OK. A lot of exterior noise created by neighbors is disruptive. Cops have showed up at neighboring units multiple times over the last year. Location is convenient for nearby retail. Maintenance is generally responsive for small fixes, but longer-term issues (e.g. clogged gutters, cracked sidewalks) are neglected. Package pickup room is convenient.

Tiffany
about 2 months ago
This property has become a nightmare! I cannot believe that the management company has allowed such incompetent people to run this place! It has gone downhill for the past year, I cannot wait to get out of here! The residents who have been allowed to lease here is as bad as in the Village! Car break ins, fighting till all hours of the night, maintenance staff is in competition with each other on how many women they can lay down! It’s aweful and Priderock should be ashamed!! Enough said!!!