My stay here at university suits has been okay. Besides the wood tiles in our place being mismatched everything else has turned out fine here

University Suites is a great place to live. It's a nice medium sized community and there are always activities going on to get involved in with the other residents

So far its been great living at the suites! There's always cool things going on in the activity house and the maintenance people are very nice!

The Suites have been accommodating, fixing previous issues in our home, but we still have yet to get new couches since ours are gross. Other than that, the staff is polite and they seem like they genuinely care about their residents.

Love my new house, friendly neighbors and dogs, and great maintenance guys! So glad we moved to the suites- definitely perfect for college students!

Your doing great it's peaceful and fun out here and I enjoy all of the activities y'all hold in the club house I enjoy the ability to win gifts and other items

I like my community however, it would be more beneficial if we had more parking. I say this because I live back near the dumpster. I am very busy and once I get back at home at the end of my day, I have to park in front of the basketball court or by the other building. I don't find this fair because there are four people per living space, and there are not enough spaces to accommodate the number of possible cars.

Everything is great. The only real problem I have is people standing at the dog park yelling at each other at like midnight. Everyone has been super helpful.

I have been staying here for a month now, I have zero complaints whatsoever. Movein was a breeze, I was also given a few things as a house warming gift.

It's a good community to live in. There is always something going on. There are perks included such as, free tanning, 24 hour gym, and a computer lab.

LOVE the floor plan, the apartment was tremendously clean especially considering I took it as is. However, their pool and club house badly need renovated and I HATE how the staff enters the apartment without warning.

Expensive but nice, closest thing you'll get to a house without dealing with crazy landlords. Would recommend to future students and friends.

This place is always willing to help when needed. Maintenance is very timely. I moved in about 10 days early and they were able to accommodate me which was very helpful. No complaints!

This is a pretty cool program. I think the concept is really legit and I think it's cool we can get rewards for completing such simple tasks.

I love the suites . Its very clean and organized. They try their best to help students out. The suites is kinda on the expensive side but it's definitely worth every penny.

They take good care of us here. We have a pool, gym, and computer room available for residents and the management offers free food for residents certain days of the week and they take trash every thursday

Living at the suites is great! There is always free food available at the clubhouse. I also enjoy being so close to campus. I can ride my bike or walk.

Amazing front desk services! Loving how polite everyone is and how they attempt to make their services better. Very excited to see how the year goes.

I think that this community is awesome. There is so much to do and it's in a great location. I get to live with my friends at a great price.

Absolutely fantastic from what I have seen so far and I can't wait to start living there is semester. I can't wait to see how this semester goes living here.

The suites is a comfortable and convenient place for me to stay at. That's mainly the reason why I renewed my lease. If you are looking for a great place to stay try the suites

I absolutely love living in the suites. It's definitely very community oriented, and all of the events they plan are really fun. The staff is also very helpful and accommodating.

Great place to live it's within walking distance to campus and to most buildings. Dog friendly and has a nice pool. The weekly treats are awesome too.

It's not a bad living area just which it had 2 or 4 bedroom. rent was a little lower, but I enjoy living here , been here so far seven months.

University Suites has been a wonderful place to live over the past year. The staff is incredibly friendly and always willing to help in any way that they can. I highly recommend considering University Suites if you are a Coastal/HGTC student.