I enjoy it thoroughly neighbors are friendly, staff is even better, very helpful and concerned with helping residents. Maintenence staff is always there when needed

I absolutly love it here! It’s close to Coastals campus and I while I moved in unfurnished we were able to get a free flat screen for signing our lease!

The suites is a comfortable and convenient place for me to stay at. That's mainly the reason why I renewed my lease. If you are looking for a great place to stay try the suites

The suites is a great place to stay and I’ve enjoyed it since I️ moved in. My only complaint is that the WiFi is terrible. Other than that I’ve enjoyed my time here

I love the cute apartment I live in at the suites, so much room to decorate and make it homey. Love the full kitchen because I love to cook.

I enjoy living here. Some of the neighbors can be frustrating, but all in all it's a good community. Perfect for college students and short term living situations

The suites are awesome. Everyone is so chill and friendly here and also it is kept pretty clean. I’m glad to be apart of the suite community!

Reply from University Suites

The floor layout is perfect for those looking for a place that gives the feeling of home. The amneties included also outdo other off-campus housing complexes in the area.

Reply from University Suites

great place to live with even better amenities. The Basketball court and gym are two of my favorites. The gym has all the basic workout equipment you need.

Reply from University Suites

Conveniently located. Can be noisy some nights, small issues here and there with washer/dryer, water heater, AC. However they were fixed in reasonable time depending on what the issue was.

Reply from University Suites

This place is so peaceful and the entire community is so nice. I really feel like they care about us residents at the suites. I would recommend to anyone.

Reply from University Suites

The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean. And everything is always stocked. There's always some sort of event going on weekly and they always follow through with everything they offer. I love it!

Reply from University Suites

My stay here at university suits has been okay. Besides the wood tiles in our place being mismatched everything else has turned out fine here

Reply from University Suites

University Suites is a great place to live. It's a nice medium sized community and there are always activities going on to get involved in with the other residents

Reply from University Suites

So far its been great living at the suites! There's always cool things going on in the activity house and the maintenance people are very nice!

Reply from University Suites

The Suites have been accommodating, fixing previous issues in our home, but we still have yet to get new couches since ours are gross. Other than that, the staff is polite and they seem like they genuinely care about their residents.

Reply from University Suites

Love my new house, friendly neighbors and dogs, and great maintenance guys! So glad we moved to the suites- definitely perfect for college students!

Reply from University Suites

Your doing great it's peaceful and fun out here and I enjoy all of the activities y'all hold in the club house I enjoy the ability to win gifts and other items

Reply from University Suites

I like my community however, it would be more beneficial if we had more parking. I say this because I live back near the dumpster. I am very busy and once I get back at home at the end of my day, I have to park in front of the basketball court or by the other building. I don't find this fair because there are four people per living space, and there are not enough spaces to accommodate the number of possible cars.

Reply from University Suites

Everything is great. The only real problem I have is people standing at the dog park yelling at each other at like midnight. Everyone has been super helpful.

Reply from University Suites

I have been staying here for a month now, I have zero complaints whatsoever. Movein was a breeze, I was also given a few things as a house warming gift.

Reply from University Suites

It's a good community to live in. There is always something going on. There are perks included such as, free tanning, 24 hour gym, and a computer lab.

Reply from University Suites

LOVE the floor plan, the apartment was tremendously clean especially considering I took it as is. However, their pool and club house badly need renovated and I HATE how the staff enters the apartment without warning.

Reply from University Suites

Expensive but nice, closest thing you'll get to a house without dealing with crazy landlords. Would recommend to future students and friends.

Reply from University Suites

This place is always willing to help when needed. Maintenance is very timely. I moved in about 10 days early and they were able to accommodate me which was very helpful. No complaints!