I love my apartment. The kitchen and living space are great and my room is more spacious then I expected. The closet is big and the bathroom is clean. Maintenance is efficient and the clubhouse offers daily outreach opportunities. I enjoy having a pool, weight room, and computer/coffee room right outside my door.

Love the new appliances and community events. Community center is well staffed and equipped with convient amenities, and the option to bring your pet is a big plus for me.

I Think this is the best place to be. Family, food and fun. The staff is great people to be around. I love the pool and club house. I love we have a computer room. We can go to the gym anytime. A great place yo live.

So far, I am loving this place. It feels a lot more like a home than my last apartment did. Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and kind and I am looking forward to living here all year.

Very good so far, moved in and the place was not yet cleaned but when we talked to the front office about it they are super prompt in dealing with any issues you are having so awesome customer service lol.

My second year here at university suites and I can say I haven't had one issue with anything within the community. The staff are amazing and put on plenty of events to bring the community together.

These are some very sick apartments, they are super homey and comfortable. I love the fact that we have a big open living area, as well as our own bedrooms for privacy. I love the location and how close it is to the college too.

After living here for a few months, I was really glad I chose this place to live. Short distance from my work and then from CCU which is a quick bike ride away. Great people and no major issues, and we are getting upgrades soon in our apartment so I cannot wait to see them when I get back from my vacation!

On, July 14, 2018 I moved into university suites. So far everything has been pleasant. They have fixed most of the issues I have had so far. Room was very clean.

During my stay here I have had 0 issues. The residents are pretty nice and it is a chill place to live, meaning there is not parties everywhere or people making a lot of noise which I love. The office is good at taking care of issues that come up in a timely matter.

Community Rewards is a great way for residents to get involved and give good feedback towards their complex. University Suites has been the highlight of my time at Coastal Carolina. Awesome staff. The maintenance guy Chandler is very good at what he does and is friendly to the residents he helps

The house itself it great there’s little things here and there but overall it’s great. My only complaint is the dog park it’s just not well maintained and is super gross.

University suites has been a great place to live, very accommodating and helpful staff. I’ve really enjoyed the two years that I have been here.

Reply from University Suites

Everyone is always so nice and there is a strong sense of community at University Suites. All of my friends live in other apartment complexes and they always have negative things to say about them. I love bragging about University Suites because there is nothing to complain about!

Great place to live at with an quiet environment and the constant free food that is had out. Staff are friendly and ready to help with a smile on their face.

Reply from University Suites

This is the number 1 place to live in Conway Sc.They have the best location to the College,stores and transportation. The have great Staff they have a pool food family friendly for a college student .

Reply from University Suites

The Staff are awesome people to work with. The place is a wonderful place to live. They are always on time for repairs. This is a real family involvement.

Reply from University Suites

Nice place to live! Just a little lax on my roommates choices which are pretty obvious to smell. Haven’t lived here very long but I am looking forward to what the next year has to offer!

Reply from University Suites

The suites are a awesome place to live, most of the staff is very friendly and they’re always giving away free food so that’s pretty cool lol.

Reply from University Suites

Great bedroom sizes, personal bathroom, good size closet, love the pool and computer room. Everything is close by. Staff is always helpful. 👍🏼

Reply from University Suites

Friendly neighbors, close to campus, nice management. Everything is easy to access and amenities are great. Only downside is the construction nearby and occasional loud party that keeps you from sleeping.

Reply from University Suites

Living here has been the best experience ever! This is my very first apartment and I was extremely nervous that something would go wrong, but the staff here is amazing and very helpful! I would definitely recommend them to any college student trying to make it on their own in a heart beat .

Reply from University Suites

Water pressure sucks. Carpets were not clean, had holes. Water doesn't stay hot. Appliances are basically ancient. Drainage in bathtub is horrible.

Our apartment community has been amazing, the staff is very friendly and accommodating to us. I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. the prices of apartments are great and they always have deals or fun things going on.

Reply from University Suites

Its all good only complaint would be how gross the dog park gets living next to it the smell gets a literally overwhelming sometimes. Clean up needs to be more enforced on dog owners.