Great place with lots of space. Feels very home-like compared to just living here to live here. Not too noisy and the pets like the place too!

Reply from University Suites

Great place. Always blessing us with food. They love their residents. Great system for reminding residents about upcoming oayments and events going on.

I haven’t had any problems while living here. The staff is nice and will work with you if there are any problems. I utilize the gym a lot if it had more machines it would be perfect.

Great place to live, love how close it is to everything that I need to go to. Great staff as well all who are very helpful. Always love all of the things which they hold each week

It’s been a great experience here ! Anytime I need something done it gets done. Sometimes it takes a while, but other then that they are ok.

Been an ama,ing experience here so far in the past 2 years I have lived here. The amenities are very great and the amount of passion the staff puts into the community and the people is amazing.

The staff is great, the neighbors are friendly. I wish the dog park was less muddy. Water pressure ein one of out faucets has been off since moved in. The carpet was clearly old and we had a bug problem. But the staff and maintenance did their best to help and are on top of service requests! We still have a problem with earwigs in the house.

I enjoy living here a lot. It has everything I need and nothing that I don’t. The staff and maintenance are professional and kind. The trash can get gross though.

I really enjoy living here the staff is very helpful and is always willing to help when needed. I also really like all of the activities that they hold each week.

I enjoy staying here, I wish trash would not be left outside the dumpster. I love the office and how I am able print and get coffee anytime I want.

University Suites is an incredible living community! With wonderful communication, kind staff, prompt mail, and fun incentives to keep residents interested and renew their leases, I have nothing to be disappointed about. I won’t be living in Conway past next summer, but I’ll be recommending the suites to all my friends!

I love living "The Suite Life." I love the large amount of space in the living room and the new appliances in the kitchen. Carpet stairs is amazing and having ceiling fans is a bonus. I love the community and our little front porches are perfect for storing our bikes. I love living here!

There is nothing to complain about while living here. If there is a problem the office is quick to fix it. There is no parties, violence or criminal activity that makes me worry about being here.

Lived here for two years now with my best friends and honestly I can say it’s been some of the best times of my life and I glad I could find a place so cheap and close to campus

University suites is an awesome place to live. Very friendly staff and very focused on community. The amenities are great, and its pretty quiet.

I love my apartment. The kitchen and living space are great and my room is more spacious then I expected. The closet is big and the bathroom is clean. Maintenance is efficient and the clubhouse offers daily outreach opportunities. I enjoy having a pool, weight room, and computer/coffee room right outside my door.

Love the new appliances and community events. Community center is well staffed and equipped with convient amenities, and the option to bring your pet is a big plus for me.

I Think this is the best place to be. Family, food and fun. The staff is great people to be around. I love the pool and club house. I love we have a computer room. We can go to the gym anytime. A great place yo live.

So far, I am loving this place. It feels a lot more like a home than my last apartment did. Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and kind and I am looking forward to living here all year.

Very good so far, moved in and the place was not yet cleaned but when we talked to the front office about it they are super prompt in dealing with any issues you are having so awesome customer service lol.

My second year here at university suites and I can say I haven't had one issue with anything within the community. The staff are amazing and put on plenty of events to bring the community together.

These are some very sick apartments, they are super homey and comfortable. I love the fact that we have a big open living area, as well as our own bedrooms for privacy. I love the location and how close it is to the college too.

After living here for a few months, I was really glad I chose this place to live. Short distance from my work and then from CCU which is a quick bike ride away. Great people and no major issues, and we are getting upgrades soon in our apartment so I cannot wait to see them when I get back from my vacation!

On, July 14, 2018 I moved into university suites. So far everything has been pleasant. They have fixed most of the issues I have had so far. Room was very clean.

During my stay here I have had 0 issues. The residents are pretty nice and it is a chill place to live, meaning there is not parties everywhere or people making a lot of noise which I love. The office is good at taking care of issues that come up in a timely matter.