On, July 14, 2018 I moved into university suites. So far everything has been pleasant. They have fixed most of the issues I have had so far. Room was very clean.

During my stay here I have had 0 issues. The residents are pretty nice and it is a chill place to live, meaning there is not parties everywhere or people making a lot of noise which I love. The office is good at taking care of issues that come up in a timely matter.

Community Rewards is a great way for residents to get involved and give good feedback towards their complex. University Suites has been the highlight of my time at Coastal Carolina. Awesome staff. The maintenance guy Chandler is very good at what he does and is friendly to the residents he helps

The house itself it great there’s little things here and there but overall it’s great. My only complaint is the dog park it’s just not well maintained and is super gross.

University suites has been a great place to live, very accommodating and helpful staff. I’ve really enjoyed the two years that I have been here.

Reply from University Suites

Everyone is always so nice and there is a strong sense of community at University Suites. All of my friends live in other apartment complexes and they always have negative things to say about them. I love bragging about University Suites because there is nothing to complain about!

Great place to live at with an quiet environment and the constant free food that is had out. Staff are friendly and ready to help with a smile on their face.

Reply from University Suites

This is the number 1 place to live in Conway Sc.They have the best location to the College,stores and transportation. The have great Staff they have a pool food family friendly for a college student .

Reply from University Suites

The Staff are awesome people to work with. The place is a wonderful place to live. They are always on time for repairs. This is a real family involvement.

Reply from University Suites

Nice place to live! Just a little lax on my roommates choices which are pretty obvious to smell. Haven’t lived here very long but I am looking forward to what the next year has to offer!

Reply from University Suites

The suites are a awesome place to live, most of the staff is very friendly and they’re always giving away free food so that’s pretty cool lol.

Reply from University Suites

Great bedroom sizes, personal bathroom, good size closet, love the pool and computer room. Everything is close by. Staff is always helpful. 👍🏼

Reply from University Suites

Friendly neighbors, close to campus, nice management. Everything is easy to access and amenities are great. Only downside is the construction nearby and occasional loud party that keeps you from sleeping.

Reply from University Suites

Living here has been the best experience ever! This is my very first apartment and I was extremely nervous that something would go wrong, but the staff here is amazing and very helpful! I would definitely recommend them to any college student trying to make it on their own in a heart beat .

Reply from University Suites

Water pressure sucks. Carpets were not clean, had holes. Water doesn't stay hot. Appliances are basically ancient. Drainage in bathtub is horrible.

Our apartment community has been amazing, the staff is very friendly and accommodating to us. I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. the prices of apartments are great and they always have deals or fun things going on.

Reply from University Suites

Its all good only complaint would be how gross the dog park gets living next to it the smell gets a literally overwhelming sometimes. Clean up needs to be more enforced on dog owners.

The staff is so nice! Some parts could use renovations but overall the houses are all pretty nice. Convenient location as well, I can literally walk to campus if I need to.

Reply from University Suites

The staff at University Suites is great, they are always helpful and ready to answer any questions. I lived here, moved out and came back if that tells you anything.

Sometimes too noisy when I first moved in some things were broken which was Disappointing but other than that staff is very helpful and always fixed the problems I had

So far it is ok. Everything is very convenient in here. I like that we have our gym, computer lab, and valet trash services. It kind of sucks when your room mate is a jerk and leaves passive aggressive notes around the house for you though.

I haven't had a bad experience yet living here. I would recommend this place to anyone. The staff is great and whatever I need is taken care of immediately.

Nice community. Nice set up and nice activities throughout the week. The distance to hgtc and coastal is great! The option to pay rent online is good too

As long as I have been living here I have had no issues. Everything I need gets taken care of in a reasonable amount of time. Resigned my lease because I like it here so much

Don’t care for staff coming into the apartment unannounced. Other than that, I like the food days and the building set up. It would also be nice if lunch cks were changed when someone moved out.