Clean, quiet, the nice staff answers the phones quickly, and i love the free food! The only downside is the dog poop in the dog park...like seriously there is a poop can right there but people are so lazy!

Reply from University Suites

Good place to live the kitchen is the best part of it, the appliances are nice and easy to clean. The only real complaint is that few of our windows work probably.

Reply from University Suites

The suites are awesome apartments with great staff and community. The outside and pool areas are always kept very clean and the dog areas are very convenient.

Reply from University Suites

university suites was the best place to live during my time at ccu! awesome and reliable staff and great property overall! free food fridays? whats not to love about free food!?

Reply from University Suites

Living at University suites has been wonderful. The staff is nice. Maintance requests are handled in a timely manner. My only complaint is the Internet sometimes does not work.

Reply from University Suites

I enjoyed living here for the most part! The pool was right around the corner and the location is perfect. I did not like the extra charges for utility overages but the apartments are fairly nice.

Reply from University Suites

University suites really is great. The unique style of living and location makes it the best off-campus option in my opinion. I also love that there are daily events, and holiday events. Thank you U. suites!

Reply from University Suites

It's awesome!! Everyone is so nice and friendly here. We are always having different events going on at the club house. As well as all kinds of lottery's for prizes!

Reply from University Suites

Very nice office and maintenance staff, always quick to help out. Love all the amenities offered, especially the pool. Overall great place to live!

Reply from University Suites

Love living here and all of the staff as well! When I moved in everyone was so friendly and I have loved living here for the past year! I'm looking forward to another great year as well!

Reply from University Suites

Love all the benefits, love the location and the free food fridays. Trash pick up is convenient, pool and gym are nice and the living area is huge

Reply from University Suites

I love the community! The residents and staff are friendly, they provide free food every monday wednesday and friday and love when I bring my dog Charlie into the office and he gets lots of treats!

Reply from University Suites

The suites is a good place for college students to live. It is close to campus and has many amenities that are useful such as the pool and free printing. However, they way they go about hitting you with fines and the fines they hit you with in general is not effective.

Reply from University Suites

Living at the suites is nice and chill and everyone is cool. Also the neighbors and staff are friendly to. I also enjoy the free food and the activities along with living at the Suites

Reply from University Suites

I absolutely love living here. It is definitely more community based. I love that there are always fun events going on in the office, and the staff are always extremely friendly and helpful.

Reply from University Suites

It's a nice, simple place to live with neighbors that are mostly considerate as far as noise is concerned. And they work with you if your rent will be late.

Reply from University Suites

The past year has been great. They have helped me with everything that I need. The only downside is how much it costs for how many people that you live with. Other than that, I have been happy.

Reply from University Suites

University asuites has been the perfect place to live during my time at CCU! I love how spacious the rooms and common area are. The employees are very helpful and friendly. I love living the suites life!

Reply from University Suites

Maintenance team is urgent, ready, and on point with repairs. The housing space is nice and spacious. However, the rent is a little pricey but I suppose its average price for individual leasing.

Reply from University Suites

I love the staff and the events at the clubhouse. They show your residents that you care and want to get to know them. This is a great place to live.

Reply from University Suites

Everything has been wonderful. The staff is great and the environment is good. Everybody has their own individual space and do not have to share

Reply from University Suites

I love that the staff is always very friendly and are knowledgeable of any questions or concerns that I have. I love all of the amenities and activities that are offered as well.

Reply from University Suites

Suite is a great place to live at. Nice people , good location, and the free food we get every week. Only thing that need improvement is the wi-fi. Improving that that issue will make the suite the overall best place to stay at.

Reply from University Suites

Wonderful staff, great perks such as free food daily. The pool is never crowded so you can relax while enjoying the sun. Great location, great price, and great people.

Reply from University Suites

Living at University Suites is great. I love the free food and prizes the office offers each week. Having everything bundled into one price is really convenient and takes away a lot of stress!