I absolutely enjoy living in this community!! I would recommend this area to anyone looking for a great place & great community to live & raise a family!

Some small issues that counts be better. No place for children of residents to play and not diligent with pet owners and picking up poop, it's everywhere especially in front of mailbox

I moved in last week and it has been a pleasure. Nice community. Great neighbors. And understanding management. I plan to make this community my home long term.

I haven't moved in yet, but from what I have seen so far it seems to be an amazing place to live and raise your children I can't wait to move in!!

Reply from University Village

University villages is a wonderful place to live. Everyone is friendly including the staff. When you need something fixed they are prompt and efficient.

Reply from University Village

Very clean and quite community. Always come when you have a problem or need something to be fixed. Very respectful. Keep up the good work you guys.

Reply from University Village

I have really had a great experience at university village thus far. The management are kind and easy to work with. Sometimes maintenance requests take awhile to go through though.

Great! No complaints this far. Great neighborhood slabs safe for my children. Love it! Have not had an problems and we look forward to the head that are to come.

So far everything has been good. Love our new place! We have so much more room and can entertain a lot more than what we have been able to in the past. I love being able to make a new place feel like home.

We love it here glad to be home everybody is nice fill safe. And a great to to have ur kids. Home sweet home thank you for letting us call this place our home

Me and my family would like to thank Angie for giving us a chance. We love our new apartment. Thank you for giving us a safe place to grow as a family without worrying about our safety. We have already paid the rent today on the 30th. We really value our rental history.

This is a nice, quiet and affordable area to reside in. I do not have to worry about the safety of my family. The staff is always pleasant and helpful.

I just moved in and feel so welcomed. The staff has been efficient and friendly. The neighborhood feels safe and neighbors aren't too loud. Great place!

It's just a basic place. Too pricey for how old the buildings are. I don't even have a garbage disposal. Needs to be more like 500 a month in my opinoin. Or maybe give discounts to people for reaching certain milestones.

Very wonderful people that help with any problems we may have with our apartment. Very generous in letting us know about any updates with outside sources.

Great experience so far!! The website is easy to navigate and the prizes are really good. Setting up an account was simple and only requires an email.

Reply from University Village

It's so quiet and peaceful. My apartment is very spacious for my puppy and I and well as a third bedroom that I've turned into a walk in closet/makeup room.

Reply from University Village

Very friendly environment and staff really does a great job of doing all they can to make sure residents are comfortable and happy! I love the diversity!

Reply from University Village

Great job! The apartments look so much better now that the siding has been cleaned! The flowers at the entrance always look so cheery! Keep up the good work!

Reply from University Village

Okay for the first month. Would like for the office to be open at least one day on the weekend since I get home from work after closing hours.

Reply from University Village

I love the apartment managers here. They do all that they can to make sure my home is just that.. A home! I couldn't be any happier with their service!

Reply from University Village

The staff is great. We have not had a problem that they did not take care of fast. We are close to our doctors. close to Kroger. It is a very good location. We have been hear for over 4 years and plan to stay. Rick and Brenda Welch

GREAT JOB! The office is always very helpful. The few times I've had maintenance issues the cam right away and fixed my problem. The office is also very friendly!

Very friendly and professional staff!!! Well kept spacious apartments. Wonderful place to call home! These apartments are close to everything very convenient.

Thus far, I am loving my experience as a University Village resident. I moved into my apartment within two weeks and it's was spotless when I moved in!