Great neighborhood and area. Very friendly management. We met our new neighbors for thr first time this morning, and they are great as well.

Been living her for four months and can’t complain overall. Great place to live, and I love the upstairs/downstairs townhouses! Spacious too.

I am very please with my experience with Andrea and Justin. They have been extremely pleasant to get to know. Justin is a very honest man and has told us things to list on our sheet for damages. Andrea has been kind and understanding about our silly little boys. I can't wait for what is to come living in University Villages.

The process of becoming a resident was hassle free and pleasant. All staff members are extremely helpful and friendly and always willing to assist and walk the extra mile. Thank you for a warm welcome, we really feel at home.

Great apartments for the price. Clean when we moved in and spacious. Love the upstairs area and kitchen space. Backyard shed is nice to have.

The apartment is in great shape and has been a comfortable place to settle into. Our washer and dryer wasn’t installed before we moved in, but it came the next day and was installed swiftly. The dog park is a nice feature, but could use some water for the dogs.

Economical but decent. Some complaints with management and maintenance (moldy cabinets, sloppily done installation work with the dryer, window seals broken, etc.). However, maintenance does respond quickly, and it is free.

We absolutely love it here! The staff is nice and very friendly. We are proud to call this place home. We look forward to being here for this season in our life.

Very responsive and helpful staff. Each time I have informed them about the garbage disposal that just stops working they have been very quick to send someone to check it out and get it back working.

Management has been great !! If I had an issue with something not working it was fixed immediately maintenance was amazing quick and professional

So far we have throughly enjoyed our stay here at University Village. The staff is awesome!! We look forward to making this our home for years to come.

It is in a quiet and clean neighborhood. The staff & maintenance crew are very helpful and nice. The lawnscaping is well kept. The fitness room is good.

I haven’t been here long but it’s been a great experience. Quick response on if I was approved or not. Angie is the most helpful and friendly office manager I have seen. I love my apartment finally feels like home and peaceful.

We are still loving it here it's quiet and the neighbors are nice. If you ever have a maintenance problem they take care of it with no problems.

Management is wonderful. University village is a clean and quiet place. I feel safe in the area. My townhouse is so beautiful. Gray is one of my favorite colors and it is outlined in gray. I love it.

Wonderful neighborhood and lovely apartments! The neighbors are nice, and I feel safe here. I would recommend living here to anyone interested.

The community is nice. The site says there's a pool but there isn't. The apartment is big and I love it. Only problem is the vents weren't cleaned well prior to moving in. Easy solution there though. The walls aren't thin so I don't hear the neighbors ever or even anyone in the house if my bedroom door is closed.

Reply from University Village

So far I’ve been living her for about a month and it’s the best experience ever. I’m so happy I was Albert to find this place. It’s close to just about everything. The Neighborhood is clean and very pleasant

Reply from University Village

Great place just small and too expensive. Not enough parking. Patio window should have better blinds. Overall its not bad at all. Think we will enjoy it here though

Reply from University Village

We really love staying here. We have made a home at University Village. We are looking forward to the many memories that we will make here. The staff is very nice and welcoming.

Reply from University Village

Great!!!! I love it! I love the community. It's very quiet and the neighbors are very nice. I would recommend staying over here if someone was looking for a place to stay!

Reply from University Village

We just move here from Cleveland but so far everyone we’ve meet have has been very nice and helpful and the apartment is great. We can’t wait to use the fitness facilities.

Reply from University Village

Good residential living and the staff are very nice maintenance always on there job getting everything done on time and the rent is not bad for the living environment we are in as well

Reply from University Village

I am a new resident and I met Angie for the 1st time yesterday she took the time to show me around and make me feel comfortable. Our place was fabulous my family and I look forward to being long term residents

Reply from University Village

The staff has been great. Just comes down to having things ready when the resident moves in. “Move in ready” used to mean something. Our apartment wasn’t ready