It just keeps getting better and better. We like it here and looking forward to the time that we will spend here. Also having great neighbors helps a lot too.

For the most part it's a great place to stay. I love the living space and garage. Not any places for children to play in the complex. Need something for the kids.

I love it quiet people nice and clean nice place to live I feel welcome my children love it friendly kids can go outside and play with others kids

Reply from University Village

Maintenance still the best. Still a problem with dog mess all around our place and along the side walk. The dog park get little use. Have a problem getting big ticket item done. Location the best for us.

Being here has been a great experience so far and the staff is very willing to help and always responds to questions within a timely manner.

Reply from University Village

I love It here! Very peaceful. Everyone is very friendly everytime I meet somebody new here. If looking to become a new resident the leasing office is a great help.

Very good and pleasant to stay there and I will recommend you stay and the kids love it there till it's very quiet and have a very quick response for the maintenance fixing things

Reply from University Village

It has been fairly quiet, for the most part (except next door neighbors slamming doors and loud music), but clean and hadn't too many problems so far. Overall, a good living experience.

Great place to live. Great neighborhood. Great school in the area. Children friendly. Enjoy the shopping , resturants , grocery store, and gas station.

My only issue is I have called several times about my air being out and they still haven’t fixed it yet. This AC box is barely working......

The staff and maintenance crew are wonderful. The bark park is also a favorite place for my fur baby. The only thing I would like to see is speed enforced. People tend to fly through like they are on the bypass.

Good safe and clean environment and overall a good place to live I would recommmend the apartment community to family and friends also the rent is affordable

This is a great community to live in. Everyone is very friendly and to themselves. Not a lot of noise and commotion. The manager over the site is very good at getting things taken care of when she is notified. She is also really understanding to life situations that may arise.

Our experience at University Village has been great and look forward to many more years with them. They have welcomed us like their own family and made sure that any issues we had were taken care of immediately. Definitely recommend to any family who is looking for a place to stay and not ready to buy a house yet.

Great! I have enjoyed living here. Very Quiet area with no disturbances what so ever. Would highly recommend this area to single mothers who are looking for a place to call home!

My experience is great. I like the neighborhood. I like everything about this residence. I love being here. I think I’m going to resign my lease

Reply from University Village

The property maintainence could be improved. The office management staff is excellent and has always been available to answer questions. I am disappointed to pay a fee when paying rent.

Reply from University Village

I enjoy living here. The area I live in is really quiet. They have multiple floor plans to choose from, and some units are available with attached garages. I have neglected to spray a bug barrier around my house, but surprisingly I haven't had any problems with any critters really.

Reply from University Village

I’ve añways had a wonderful experience here in the 2 years I’ve lived her. The office staff are always willing to help me with whatever I need and I haven’t had any major maintenance issues

I just moved into my 2 bedroom flat and I love it! Love the layout. So far I don't have any complaints about anything. Hopefully it will stay that way

Reply from University Village

We have lived in this same APT for over 6 years and love it!! The Management and the Maintenance staff are the best We like how close we are to our Dr. and to Kroger and Walgreen.. Our bank is also close .

Reply from University Village

These are the best apartments that I have lived in hands down. They have awesome floor plans to choose from and the staff goes above and beyond for their residents. Your utility bill is a very reasonable price if you're worried about energy usage. It's also located in a very safe area. In this community, you will feel like family and that the staff is truly concerned about your happiness and well being here. Thanks for being awesome UV!

Reply from University Village

I've been here since May 2017! Everything has been amazing. I have great neighbors and my apartment is nice and clean. I had one issue and management took care of the issue the same day! It's safe and quiet over here and I can't wait to resign my lease next year!

Reply from University Village

These apartments are nice. There is a wide selection for various housing needs, plus the rent is one of the better prices in the area. I do wish, however, that the staff were a little more available for any customer need.

Reply from University Village

Great place to live. I have not had any issues since I have been apart of this beautiful community. Pleasant area to live in and the neighbors are very friendly