So far the experience has been responsive from your site management team. Upon move in there were several concerns related to an unidentified offensive smell. They addressed this concern in a prompt manner.

Great environment and nice people around respectful neighbors prices not to high all of the staff are nice and get along well with everyone and maintenance is always there on time

Me and my cousin have just moved in but the process was very quick and the staff was amazing. The neighbor looks very peaceful and friendly. We are looking forward to staying here for a while

Our STAFF is the best. Have had 2 big ticket items we needed in the past few moths. TAKEN CARE OF TY TYVM. Also other smaller item . Staff is there for you again TY TYVM. Rick and Brenda

University Village has been great to my family and I so far. We looked at several other apartments and none felt so inviting like university village

The staff is friendly and attentive to the needs of their residents. We love the community gatherings that they have throughout the year. We have enjoyed being residents of Univeristy Village.

This community is great. It is quiet and in a safe place. The staff is amazing with helping in any way they can. The apartments are up to date and very pretty. Worth the price !!

It’s truly been a great experience. Maintenance is very prompt and polite in handling requests. I really do feel as though management makes a genuine effort to foster community engagement.

Reply from University Village

The staff is very friendly and professional! I would recommend these apartments to anyone! A quiet atmosphere that is clean nice and affordable!

Reply from University Village

This is my first time living on my own with my girlfriend. And university village is the perfect place for anyone. Great space, Great community, and Great people.

Reply from University Village

So far so good. Everyone is very friendly and its so quiet here compared to the hustle and bustle of jackson. My dogs love the barkpark.. They look forward to it everyday.

I just moved in last Saturday and I can see myself living here for many, many years. The apartments are very spacious and the neighborhood is so very quiet and peaceful. The managers here are very nice as well and make sure that your needs are met.

Reply from University Village

Location of end unit is very good. Lots of privacy. Garage is nice size as well as bedrooms. Fixtures in bathrooms need to be updated as some were no longer working properly. Kitchen stove and dishwasher were problematic and require maintenance calls.

Reply from University Village

The ladies in the leasing office are so helpful and kind, this is my first home and love it. It’s by so many shops and a target so I’m happy

Reply from University Village

I have enjoyed my stay at University Village for the most part. I am in the the 3rd year right now and I have referred several people here that live here now.

Always friendly. Easy to talk with if there is an issue, they always fix something when there is an issue. It’s very nice, updated around not only in the apartment but around the property.

Reply from University Village

We just started moving in today, and so far we love it! Paperwork was super easy, staff is friendly and helpful, and everything got sorted out perfectly! Can't wait to get all settled!

Reply from University Village

It just keeps getting better and better. We like it here and looking forward to the time that we will spend here. Also having great neighbors helps a lot too.

For the most part it's a great place to stay. I love the living space and garage. Not any places for children to play in the complex. Need something for the kids.

I love it quiet people nice and clean nice place to live I feel welcome my children love it friendly kids can go outside and play with others kids

Reply from University Village

Maintenance still the best. Still a problem with dog mess all around our place and along the side walk. The dog park get little use. Have a problem getting big ticket item done. Location the best for us.

Being here has been a great experience so far and the staff is very willing to help and always responds to questions within a timely manner.

Reply from University Village

I love It here! Very peaceful. Everyone is very friendly everytime I meet somebody new here. If looking to become a new resident the leasing office is a great help.

Very good and pleasant to stay there and I will recommend you stay and the kids love it there till it's very quiet and have a very quick response for the maintenance fixing things

Reply from University Village

It has been fairly quiet, for the most part (except next door neighbors slamming doors and loud music), but clean and hadn't too many problems so far. Overall, a good living experience.