The people are very friendly and there are lots of opportunities to socialize. The area is extremely nice and clean. The apartments are amazing and they feel like home.

I love being so close to a lot of my friends. The pool is close along with the gym and free printing! I love the view out my window and our balcony!

Very pretty place! I love that a lot of my friends are close by and it’s a short walk to the pool. The fitness area is nice and the on demand classes are convenient!

This apartment complex is amaZing! The staff is super nice and always around to help out with any informaion needed. Also, the apartments are beautiful!

Everything is really great the staff is super helpful my only complaint is that the walls are paper thin it’s like only Sheetrock. Definitely recommend it.

University village is the best place to live around FGCU. From the brand new amazing rooms, to all of the incredible facilities, there's no beating University village!

Being that I haven’t moved into University village I would have to say that my experience so far has been great. The accommodations and the landscape as a whole look amazing and I seriously cannot wait to move in. The leasing process was easy to do and I found my roommates easy and they were able to accommodate me in a very good way.

Living in this community has been a very fun and exciting experience. I have met a lot of new people and made friends along the way. The pool is my favorite place to be!

I love the people here, especially the staff. I have never gone into the clubhouse confused and come out the same way. One thing I do not like is that trash services sometimes make a mess, but overall it is everyones job to keep the community clean!

I live the convenience of living at UV. It is close to campus, has shops and restaurants, a pool and a gym. There are plenty of planned activities for residence to take part in.

I love University Village! It’s super close to school and we also have a new direct access road that makes commute even more convenient. The staff is amazing and beyond kind! Another big reason I love University Village is because we have security at night and in the morning so when I leave for work at 5:30 a.m. I feel safe. Highly recommend living here!

I love UV because of the pool,gym, and the passion the workers have for their residents. I am so happy I love here and wish everyone could have the same experience I have had so far.

Absolutely love the people I’m surrounded by. After a long day at school and baseball practice it’s nive to come home to such a peaceful place

It is great! --- Close to school, friendly and lots to do. The staff are very helpful and the apartments and grounds are simply beautiful. It is a fantastic place to live.

This is a really nice community. I really enjoy the set is that the rooms have and how close it is to everyone the goes to Florida Gulf Coast University.

so far it has been a great experience living here. there have been a few issues though, a few main concerns i have acrued is that the grill area is neither lit or working at the moment.

I honestly love it! I love the amount of space and storage in apartment. The gym, study room, game room and pool are so pretty and nice! I at least use one everyday!

I love the rooms, the cleanliness, the quick maintenance and the atmosphere UV has to offer. Gorgeous sunsets too! I'm going to miss it once my lease is up 😢 the only reason i didn't give 5 stars is we need more visitor parking!

I love it. The pool parties, the ease of access to school. The community and the lifestyle. And the interior design of each apartment is just beautiful

I love living in UV, I really love having so many students around me. It makes it so easy to hangout with friends, and plan things. UV has so many amenities that are so so helpful for a college lifestyle.

University Village has great service, many caring and punctual staff, and lots of amenities. My only request... a hot tub near the pool and or fire pits.

love the apartment love having my own room and bathroom gym and amentities are super nice I wish we had caneras or a fence around the parking lot like how the reef is now a gated community

Love it. Its amazing. I’m moving there this fall and I can’t wait. I’m so excited. From what I have seen until now im in love with the shops and the pool

University Village is truly the place to be and live! It is so beautiful and peaceful. It is such an aimazing place to live along with all of the amenities and great activities that I get to be involved in!

Great location. Convenient to the campus at fgcu. Great pool and outdoor area. Convenient location to area restaurants. Always something going on. Lots of activities within the community at university village.