Best place to live near fgcu, pool is great cas are great gym is great room is great roommates are great. Never had a problem that wasnt fixed day of

I love my new apartment and roommates. The amenities are great and the staff goes out of their way to make it a fun place to live. Pool parties and food and always ready to help or answer questions. Management is great and solves issues quickly and efficiently. The apartments are close to the college and where I work. Lots of restaurants and shops nearby too. The new blue security poles and security staff keep us feeling safe.

This place is perfect location and is also a beautiful place to live. Often there are never visitor spots as well as some safety issues.i would recommended this place to a friend but with caution.

I have had a very good experience here at university village. The apartment is beautiful as well as the amenities offered to us residents. I have also been very impressed how well our staff has handled situations occurring with in our neighborhood.

Very modern and sound choices for interior. Staff is friendly and helpful. maintenance is kind as well. The common areas are comfortable and very spacious, the pool is huge, and parking is never an issue. Very nice community!

I love living here but like every place it has it’s kinks, they are very willing to fix them and come fast to do so. The staff is very approachable and I know they will listen when a problem is brought up.

Very convenient living area with so much space. My roommates and I are very happy here, and we are very excited for the path to Fgcu to make it more convenient to go to school

Fantastic experience here. Employees and staff are fantastic and super friendly and helpful. Amenities are beyond what I could have expected, my only complaint is the fire pit is never working.

Need to power wash the Resident walk ways due to garbage and other organic matter leaving residue. Not clear on the maintenance schedule to keep grounds looking nice.

The staff is very friendly and responds to questions very fast ! The amenities are nice, especially the printing. It would be nice if the garbage was picked up on Friday’s.

My resident experience has been like paradise. I feel like I’m on vacation every time I come home🏝 i appreciate the safe & friendly environment and I’m very grateful I get to ride my bike to class each day!

My daughter is enjoying the Village experience to the maximum and she feel safe which is the most important factor in living there. So she is happy

Absolutely love it here! The community and all the help everyone that works here provides us residents really make its it feel like home! The study area is basically where I live and it’s so homey!

The apartments are amazing with an awesome location and great amenities. They are also very affordable! We recommend UV highly and wil stay for as long as needed.

The staff at university Village is great. The apartments are nice, new and the experience has been great so far. The only issue has been flooding if the walkways.

I really enjoy living here. It is very nice and the amenities are really nice as well. There are somethings that could be fixed but for the most part I really enjoy what is offered.

I love living here!!! Always happy when at UV❤️ Everyone has a smile, my unit is perfect, my room is my dream. Thank you so much for making this place home!

UV is a great community with awesome amenities and a great staff!! The apartments are beautiful and not like your standard student apartment options

apt. are super nice and comfortable. the pool is a lot of fun and reasonably monitored. my only complaint is why are the beds so high?? we have like a million closets for storage.

I moved to UV from a competing housing option this past year and loving it. The units are in great shape and the common areas are top shelf.

Has been great living here so far. The amenities are great. The quick reaction and enforcement after the attempted kidnapping was great. The place is clean and kept up well.

Great location! Great amenities! And awesome staff! Love the apartments and enjoy the pool and club house as well. I would refer my friends to live here too!

Very nice but slow getting started. I am sure all issues will eventually be worked out. Flooding of sidewalks between buildings is a concern.

My experience with UV has been good. The peoplle at the front desk are always nice and welcoming. However, there are some things that I thought we would have in our appartment that we were said to have but didn’t get like doors on the closets, mounted living room TV, Community Gates, Tanning Bed.....

I enjoy living here. Minus the fact that all the rooms are not the same yet we all pay the same. And the fact we can’t go night swimming makes me sad. But I think you need to come up with a better way to check everyone’s ID. Like have both entrances open. Since you have 2 guys checking iD at one why can’t you put one guy to the other side. I have waited 30 mins to get into my apartment and that’s sad. I’d rather be safe than sorry but 30. Mins is stupid. But over all. I love it