I love it here. All of the staff is friendly and willing to answer any questions we have. Maintenance is very quick and helpful when needed.

The staff is very nice and the apartments are beautiful. It is very easy to get help with any problem you may have. They have a lot of community events for the residents and give out a lot of freebies.

I love uv so much! The apartments are so nice and the people are always personable. No complaints from me! Thanks for an amazing complex!!!!

I just want the points here is some more characters so I can fit the 140 minimum I really do not care about this review what so ever so I am typing nonesense

Love living here! Very updated apartments with great amenities for all of the residents to use. The staff is friendly and welcoming. It is in the perfect location and close to campus. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment to live in!

Reply from University Village Apartments

This is my second year living here and I love it. Everyone here is always nice and welcoming, we have the best amenities, and I love that we are so close to campus.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Living here has been great! The amenities are amazing, I am constantly taking advantage of the pool, gym, sand volleyball courts and court yard area!

Reply from University Village Apartments

I have had a great time here. the management is great, workers are knowledgeable, and the amenities are nice. more visitor parking would be my only suggestion.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Everything is great and i love having a washer and dryer in my room i just wish there werent ants in my room. I love the pool and the gym and the uv staff

Reply from University Village Apartments

Awesome place to live. I would not want to live anywhere else. The appliances in the kitchen are all new. The complex area is very clean . The staff is very friendly too.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Everyone who works here is so great, the events are always fun and it’s basically like living in a resort. I have never had any complaints while living here

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love UV! Living here has been a blast and I'm so grateful for my awesome roomies :) The amenities are great and the staff us always friendly and helpful!

Reply from University Village Apartments

I live the apartment complex and all the amenities that come with living here. The pool and the gym are some of the best factors along with the incredible staff.

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love living in University Village, everyone wants to live here. The location is so convenient and helpful, and the landscape and environment is beautiful. The front office and employees are all so helpful and it’s always a warm, welcoming greeting and interaction.

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love University village, the apartments are so new and modern, the office staff is amazing, the ammenties are useful. I wish the room sizes were equal and fair, I pay the most for the smallest room.

Reply from University Village Apartments

the best experience ever. so accommodating and friendly and i love the pool, which is always left clean. everything is new and updated and i feel proud to live here. the location is also super convenient to shopping, restaurants, and grocery stores.

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love living at UV! It’s great because it connects right to campus but has an off campus community. The staff does a great job of treating everyone well and having events that encourage students to go to!

Reply from University Village Apartments

Love it here! Has so many great amenities! And a very friendly staff! You are right in the middle of everything and there is so many good places to eat at near you!

Reply from University Village Apartments

It’s great. I love going to the pool and using the gym. Everything in the rooms are really nice, and if we have any problems they are quack to come and fix them.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Everyone that works here is super nice and helpful. They always have answers to the questions I am asking and always seem happy to help. I am glad I live at UV.

Reply from University Village Apartments

I have been living in UV for over a year now and enjoy it more than any other apartment complex I’ve lived at so far. The community is very well maintained and the shops and restaurants are at a very convenient location.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Very clean. It is perfect for college living. The front desk people get back to you in a very timely manner. All of the amenities are awesome and clean as well

Reply from University Village Apartments

Pretty place but not anything amazing. The staff seems nice but they can’t really do much. Maybe they should be spending more times worrying about the residents happiness than taking Instagram pictures.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Everything has been super awesome so far. I have loved my roommates. I have put in a couple maintenance requests and they were quickly fixed. Only “complaint” is our bright bird throw a party every weekend and are SO loud.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Staff is friendly/easily approachable and the apartments are well furnished. Noise and a crowded/littered "resort" style pool are the biggest turn-offs of the complex.