The community at University Village is so nice, everything is kept well maintained and looking great! I love how friendly the staff at UV is and is always willing to help solve a problem.

Amazing friendly, helpful staff. The only negative thing I have to say is the additional charges when paying for rent using a debit card is unnecessary.

Super easy move in. Feel like I'm just at home:) I love the rooms, there are extremely spacious and clean. My bathroom is huge and I love going to the UV pool.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Super happy to live here for another year! Last year was fun and the complex was well maintained, and since then they have only improved by adding more visitor parking and things like a new volley ball court.

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love it here. I plan on staying here till I graduate as well. The apartment are really nice and everything’s Ian beautiful. Always kept clean and I have never had any issues

Reply from University Village Apartments

My experience at University Village has been incredible thus far. I had no doubts in my mind when decided to resign my lease for another term. The location, comfort, and cleanliness is second to none for college housing.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Great really pretty and big place dorms are around $800/m so I don’t mind paying a little extra to live in comfort. We have had no problems so far love it here.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Everyone’s super helpful and accessible. The buildings are nice, clean, and the other residents are friendly & respectful. I’m looking forward to moving in.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Living at University Village for their opening year has been an overall great experience! The community assistants are very approachable and always ready to help with whatever request that I have. The maintenance team has helped me countless times with a speedy turnover from the time I submit the request and when they show up. I can not forget to talk about the amenities offered here! there's, a fire pit, pool, gym, yoga room, study rooms, game rooms, the list goes on. needless to say, I will be returning for a second year! The one thing that I feel UV can improve upon is their security. It is pretty weak in my opinion. and not the most certified people being contracted to protect us from the things I have seen from them and heard from other residents.

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love living at UV, just wish that other residents were more considerate with picking up after their pets and noise. Other then that I love the apartments and office staff

Reply from University Village Apartments

Great college experiences are starting here at UV! I love all of the amenities and employees here. The location is perfect and not worried about finding parking. It feel so like I am living in a resort with the beautiful pool and building.

Reply from University Village Apartments

My resident experience has been good! I didn’t give all 5 stars because I think rent is a bit overpriced and the living area is a bit small for 4 people.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Great living space but they are always are trying to find some extra way to take more money. They said our oven wasn't cleaned and it was neglected, after inspecting several time and never mentioned it before. All of suddenly they wanted to say it was negation, even though it is well kept and they have inspected several times.

Reply from University Village Apartments

So helpful with move in process! The app “resident portal” has been so convenient and very easy to navigate through. I can’t wait to start fall semester!

Reply from University Village Apartments

University village is a great place to live because they offer great amenities, a great apartment, and a great staff that is always very helpful.

Reply from University Village Apartments

The staff has both heart and effort behind all choices with nothing but the residents in mind! Great place, cool amenities, and the best people!

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love University Village! They continue to make improvements and ensure our safety. After leaving reviews that’s we needed extra visitor spots we just got more spots added to the parking lot. The amenities are amazing and the staff is always wonderful!

Reply from University Village Apartments

Absolutely love the location and amenities offered at University Village!! I also couldn't be happier with its convenience to FGCU's campus!

Reply from University Village Apartments

My living experience here is great!! I have no complaints about living here at all! I really enjoy the apartments as well as outside of the apartments including the amenities! I can’t wait to live here another year!

Reply from University Village Apartments

living here has been a cool experience. The apartments are amazing and I love having my own bathroom. I love the pool and gym, the amenities are so great.

Reply from University Village Apartments

University Village is a fun place to live at. Great amenities, staff and neighbors. Sad to leave due to graduation but had a wonderful time overall.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Looking forward to living here. Nice place to live at when going to FGCU. Looking forward to the pool and the Plaza! Hopefully there will be lots of fun things to do that go on around the village.

Reply from University Village Apartments

University Village is a beautiful property with an amazing location to school and such close proximity to everywhere you would need to go or shop!

Reply from University Village Apartments

BEST brand new apartments. So worth every cent. Personal bathrooms, full bed, walk-in closet, TV, cable / wifi, washer & dryer, kitchen--literally the list goes on. What's missing? NOTHING!

Reply from University Village Apartments

I have enjoyed my time here at University Village. The staff and maintenance are very friendly and knowledgeable. It was a great apartment to live at.