University Village Apartments

It was a great time living at University Village! If I was not moving I would stay here for another year with my favorite roommates! Love having everything right here around me also.
Amazing, I love it here. The amenities are great. I am always hanging out by the pool and ready for a pool party. Then I go to the gym to lift weights which has the perfect amount of gym equipment.
I have had such an amazing experience here. The amenities are excellent, I am always at the pool on the weekends. It's also a great place to hang out with friends who also live in the community, as well as meet so many new people.
I’ve been here for two years and i have no complaints. UV has been accommodating through it all. I’ll be here for a final year starting in fall and I’m glad to be spending my last year in college at UV!
I like it a lot, the new general manager has been a really big help. Especially since I’m switching to a new apartment come fall. I wouldn’t complain. I enjoy that they have raffles and events for us to attend.
Overall I enjoy living in this community. I wish they wouldn’t increase the rent every year, and that they would take noise complaints a little more seriously, but other than that I have enjoyed the past 2 years and am looking forward to my third year.
For the most part, I have enjoyed my time here at University Village! There was a definitely a rough patch back in January, when my roommates and I had mold in the apartment, but other than that, I’ve no problems with UV.
Very nice apartment complex to live in, the staff is always extremely friendly and willing to help with any issues that might happen. However, rent is too much money :(
I love the location of the apartments and how beautiful the interior is. I also love the pool, volleyball court, gym, and study rooms. I also love how everything I need is in walking distance.
University village has outstanding amenities with great staff and the apartments themselves are beautiful. The pool is a great spot to relax with friends, the food across the street is also very convenient.