UV is amazing and i wouldn't want to live anywhere else. All the amenities make it worth everything and the rooms themselves along with location is amazing=

Great amenities, clean pool, fun game room, awesome workout equipment, and very friendly staff. The valet trash service is also very convenient.

Great experience thus far living at UV. Very pleased with my decision to live here. Excited to see what Phase two brings to the community. :)

I love living here! The staff is so wonderful and are always here to help. I love the pool and the 24 hour study rooms and gym. So excited for phase 2 to be completed!

Reply from University Village Apartments

i can’t wait to live in university village next year! i am most excited for a friendly neighborhood feel and the weekly get togethers, like pool parties.

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love being close to so many friends. The amenities are great and the pool is perfect to relax or hang out with friends! The study rooms are convenient and I love that they have free printing!

Reply from University Village Apartments

University Village in Fort Myers is the BEST place to live! Such a positive, family-like atmosphere that draws you in and makes you never want to leave!

Reply from University Village Apartments

I like the community and staff. However, it's so overpriced and the electricity limit is frankly ridiculous. I hate that the community doesn't have a gate around the residences. It makes me feel so incredibly unsafe since literally ANYONE can enter the property and come up to my front door, or up to my car. The security is rarely ever to be seen, and I catch them by their cars a lot, or in areas where the cameras can't catch them, always on their phones.

Awesome staff that is very friendly, cool gameroom, clean pool, trash service is always nice to have. Maintaience is always kind and willing to assist any issues.

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love living in UV. It is the most amazing location, beautiful complex with great facilities, and the neighborhood of college students makes it so easy to make new friends!

Reply from University Village Apartments

love living here!! everything is amazing 10/10 recommend pool, apartment and even the events are the best. another amazing part would be the access road to campus

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love it here, This past year has created so many memories. From playing pool, to partying at the pool, to watching the season finale in the great movie room, UV is a delight to live in!

Reply from University Village Apartments

Great experience living here. Love the community and atmosphere. Wish it was a little cheaper, but it's nice that ALL amenities are included in the price.The staff are always helpful and nice :)

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love the updated amenities at uvillage. It is very conveniently located to the school and the price is very comparable to other options in the area. I’m excited to be in an apartment where the entire complex are students like myself.

I love the location and the amenities this community offers. Parking is well organized and the community is very clean. I really enjoy living here.

I love it here. I tell people to move here all the time. The pool gym and study rooms are so nice. I also can’t wait for the basketball court and beach volleyball. That’s supper exciting!!!

I havent lived there yet, but i have heard that sometimes they are foned for leaving the trash out on the days it gets picked up. I like the amento

Living here so far has been amazing! The staff is amazing and is always available to help. The apartments are super nice, just steps away from the beautiful clubhouse

Great place to live, can’t wait to move in. Gonna be a beautiful place once it’s completely done and can’t wait for all the pool party’s i’m gonna get to go to

I absolutely love this place , have yet to meet someone who does not, if you do they are just playing. It's somewhat affordable and decently luxurious but it too much so woop woop

My favorite place to live, I’ve never been so content with roommates and amenities. Living at UV has been fun and eventful, I cant wait To keep living there and see what stores open next !!!

Haven't moved in yet. Looks great. Most looking forward to the gym and the pool. The staff has been very helpful on the phone already though.

I was a little sad when we went to visit the first time and they didn’t have any example places to show us and I understand they were under construction but maybe ask a resident to offer their place? going into something and not seeing exactly what you’re getting is scary. Also a little disappointed my family and I weren’t contacted when rent went up about $35

The application and approval process was so easy and quick. The staff was very friendly and explained every step along the way! Really looking forward to living here!

These apartments are beautiful. The rooms are nice and the pool is honestly the best part. Not to forget the amazing 24/7 hour gym and study rooms with free printing.