Amazing community, amenities are always kept clean, and staff is always every friendly and helpful! University village is an amazing apartment complex, and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!

I love living here, the amenities are wonderful, view is very pretty, staff is super nice and the community is very wholesome. I’m excited to live here for another year!

Reply from University Village Apartments

I have heard nothing but great things from UV!! Many of my friends currently stay here and I am so excited to start living here in the fall of 2020!!

Reply from University Village Apartments

I’ve lived here for a little over a week and I love it! My roommates are great and we are becoming pretty good friends. The area is wonderful with having so much right by me. It’s been good so far

Reply from University Village Apartments

It's been really good living at UV. Great amenities, great apartments. Wish there was some more cleaning around the outside area but overall it has been great living here.

Reply from University Village Apartments

University Village in Fort Myers is a great place to feel at home while still in school. The staff here are very friendly and throw many events for their residents!

Reply from University Village Apartments

i haven’t started living here yet but i will be next year & for what i’ve seen, i like it a lot! the pool is great, i’m allowed to have a pet, & i even get my own room still !!!

Reply from University Village Apartments

University Village is amazing because of their gym, pool, and large apartments; each room has it’s own bathroom and walk-in closet. On Saturdays, UV pool is where everyone meets up to socialize and get sun. College students are insanely lucky to live here!

Reply from University Village Apartments

The best place to live when going to FGCU because it is near the campus. Great people and a great campus life. Everything included is amazing for everyone and it’s very enjoyable!

Reply from University Village Apartments

such a beautiful place to live, there are so many events that are thrown for the residents with free food and fun things to do and it really sets UV apart from the other apartment complexes in the area

Reply from University Village Apartments

Great place, UV is very fun and engaging. I like that the shops are so close and that we can literally walk over there for anything we might want to do.

Reply from University Village Apartments

Love UV!! It’s great to have my own bedroom and bathroom. It’s always clean and it’s nice having valet trash service. I also love the pool and fitness center.

Reply from University Village Apartments

It’s been okay, someone smokes weed in my building and my roommate has caused me an allergic reaction 3 times (I get anaphylaxis to nuts and she ignored the fact that I’m allergic to nuts)

Wonderful experience at University Village. Amenities have been great, and my roommates are amazing. Only complaint pertains to inconsistency trash pick up and the amount of litter.

Reply from University Village Apartments

University Village offers so many amenities and has a great location to shops, restaurants, and FGCU. The floor plans are great and offer so much

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love it here. I’ll be moving here in August and I couldn’t be more excited to go there. I’m so excited to be able to live with my best friends

Reply from University Village Apartments

By far the best apartments for college students in the area. One of the best parts of university village is the constant assistance given by the staff.

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love living here! The pool, gym, study rooms, movie room, and game room are amazing! I always grill by the lake and make s’mores by the fire pit. I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else!!

Reply from University Village Apartments

cannot wait to move in! this place seems like an amazing place to live and based off what my roomate told me when she lived here it was super nice and affordable !

Reply from University Village Apartments

love living here! I get to be close to school while also so close to all the shops and restaurants in university village!! would recommend to anyone!

Reply from University Village Apartments

Extremely comfortable and very happy with my living situation. Amenities are outstanding and everything is clean and new. Very pleased overall

Reply from University Village Apartments

The environment here amazing. It's in a great location right next to the school. The amenities are incredible. Plus I get to live with some of my best friends. What more could I ask for.

Reply from University Village Apartments

UV is such a beautiful place to live and everyone is so nice! This is definitely the nicest apartment complex close to FGCU for students. I love it!

Reply from University Village Apartments

I absolutely love living here!everything is convenient. Going to the pool, gym and to class. We are even close to shopping complexs! I wish the gym had more of a variety in terms of equipment. But overall they have the essential.

Reply from University Village Apartments

I love it here! The area is very nice and the apartments are great! It's nice to have so many amenities that are available to us whenever we need it. The staff is great and very helpful!