University Village Apartments

4.6

4.6

UV has been such a great experience! So close to everything and great amenities. I love being able to walk and visit my friends! I love living here.
So far, I have been loving my time at UV. The one problem we frequently have is an overflow of trash. They never seem to come on the days or times promised making it harder on residence.
Love the vibes. Super chill, luxury living. comfortable space, love my roommates. super close to all my other friends that live here too. Everyone should live at UV
1 star
This complex does not protect residents against stalkers that can freely walk up to your apartment and harass you. Even when you have recordings of people following you home and coming to your door. Not safe.
It has been really great being here and the amenities are great as well. Everyone is pretty friendly and it is a lot of fun. Its usually clean and the apartments are nice.
Been amazing living close to camps but still off campus. Hard to find parking next to buildings. Space is very well done and functions well.
Management lackluster. Safety is not a top priority here. Bugs and unresolved continual maintenance issues. Ok community feeling nothing to special
The apartments are large and open. I love the community pool and workout space provided to residents. The staff is also very helpful with questions I have.
The apartments are very nice and the staff has been very helpful ever since I have moved in and had questions. I would definitely recommend university living to a friend.
I love living here! Everything is so convenient and clean! Everything is walking distance and I swear I see maintenance all day long cleaning and fixing things. Not a lot of appartments have such a vibrant and helpful community. Good work :)