University Village Apartments

4.6

4.6

Easy lease process can’t wait to move in this fall! Staff always answers phones and always is respectful and helps with any questions I have!
I love University Village!! I have lived here since they first opened back in 2018. My only issue is that my apartment often has issues with our appliances, but overall my roommates and I love it here!
Still love it here, but really disappointed in the price increase. With covid and just everything it’s been hard enough trying to make things work. This place has helped me so much mentally and physically I love having the gym and study rooms and being so close to the shops. Maintenance is always on top of things and management has been pretty good.
Living here is amazing! The amenities are great and the staff is very nice. If problems occur they are fixed in a timely manner. Overall great place to live!
I believe it has been an interesting experience living here! It's a great location, but unfortunately I have had issues with mold in my apartment. Besides this issue, I love the pool, gym and location!
So fun to live here! The amenities are great and staff is so helpful and nice. Coming from a complex where staff was unhelpful and didn’t care, the UV staff’s hard work really shows.
Amazing apartment complex to live in with everything included that you would otherwise have to pay by yourself in a house or another apartment complex.
I love University Village & my roomies! The front office staff is amazing and always helpful! Maintenance always fulfills requests as soon as possible which is great!
Amazing really love the stay here I had an wonderful time met a lot of people and the amenities are soo good thank u for the great facilities
I absolutely Love it there. very peaceful and beautiful. The area is great. The people are great. It’s very relaxing. The beach is close. I am very happy.