University Village Apartments

4.6

4.6

Delaney
I love University Village! love how close it is to campus and how it makes student living feel like a resort! I love how there is a pool, a gym, and study rooms available!
Rachel
I have been pleased with how great UV staff treats residents! A great experience. I also can receive my mail and packages very conveniently!
Lily
I love UV and I am so happy i decided to resign! i look forward to living here for years to come. the staff is always so helpful and I love using the amenities that are offered to me. definitely fancy living that I enjoy so much.
Abby
This is really the best community. It has everything that I could ever need. They people and staff are very welcoming and the location is great.
Hope
Great experience living at UV! I’ve lived here for 3 years now and really enjoy the amenities and events that the office puts on. I definitely recommend UV
Tayla
Overall i really enjoy it here and wish i could use the facilities more, but very caught up in work and school. Tries very hard to keep it clean.
Stefanie
I really enjoy living at UV we have amazing workers along with so many things to do. Along with all that we get to relax by the beautiful pool.
Breck
Overall had a very good experience. Other than flooding that occurs on the entrance of the apartment, I have not had to deal with any significant problems
Paige
I love living here! The community and everyone who lives and works here are so nice and inviting. A plus is how close we are to FGCU, it’s like we are basically living on campus!
Abigail
Overall my experience over the years living here has mainly been positive things. There are some things University Village has lacked over the years like management, amenities and maintenance. I would still recommend living here to a friend.