Great staff and great location everything is good. The only issue I have is the floors scratch easily. I love that someone picks up the trash and I like the maintenance request systems.

I Love that it is fully furnished, close to fgcu and the town center. Really nice staff. I just wish it was more clean. Because of the trash system and people not using it properly the buildings are always dirty.

So far living here has been great. Although the rooms are a little small, I enjoy the overall setup of the apartment and was able to make myself feel at home

It’s great living at University village! I love the pool it’s great to forget about your problems for a little bit. The gym is also amanzing I love working out in it!

I absolutely love University Village! They really make it feel like home. I love the 24/7 study rooms and love all of the events they host!

I LOVE IT HERE. Best place, best location, and best ammentities. Such a gorgeous apartment complex with a very nice layout. Feels like I’m right at home!

I love it here! The amenities are great! I am always at the pool to relax or do homework in the sun or at the gym to get a goo lifts in before or after class!

Amazing wonderful people working makes it all good. Work orders are fulfilled quickly, have events often that supply students with snack/food. How many times can I say I love the staff? I love the staff.

University village is the best living complex for college students around! The staff is amazing and helpful. The clubhouse has everything you need from a gym to study rooms. Wouldn’t recommend anywhere else besides UV!

Very nice apartments and good and I like where UV is located. Everyone I have met here is nice. I was a little disappointed in the begginging though when the road to FGCU was not built.

I love how friendly that employees are. I also love the events the put on for the residents. It's a fun and happy environment. I am so happy I decided to move here. The rooms are great and the amenities are awesome.

the staff is very positive and there is always lots of activities going on. I love that we have so many perks, and often free food in the lobby

i love where i live because everything is so close together and convenient. we have so manh amenities like the pool, gym, study rooms, etc that make the stresses of school at ease

I love everyone that I have met so far, it has been a great experience! The events that are put on are a great way to meet and bond with other residents.

UV is the best student housing. The apartments are super nice and brand new. The staff are super helpful and nice and the clubhouse amenities are great!

Living in UV has been very great so far. The apartment is the nicest student living option in estero. However it is very pricy. I do plan to live here again.

It has been a fun experience living in University Village. The staff is super friendly and its comfortable in our apartments. Definitely the best place i have lived in these past few years.

Living here honestly has been my best college living experience so far. The location of UV is prime and the convenience of having the FGCU campus so close is a game changer. On top of the location, the restaurants walking distance from the apartments makes the area start feeling like a college town feel. The apartments itself feel like luxury and this is the nicest place i've ever lived while being in college.

I love living at UV. It is so close to the school, and such an easy drive. One thing I wish we had more of is stop signs by the parking lot.

I love living here. I had a rough start in the beginning but now everything is perfect now. My only con is that I feel as though me and my room mate is not compatible. Other than that everything is great

Love the staff and amenities. They take great care of their residents. The neighboring shops are super convenient. Can’t wait to see what else they have to offer.

I love my apartment and all of the amenities provided. The apartment is very modern and upscale. My only complaint is that we don’t have a closet door like the model displayed and room B is bigger than room A.

I have been enjoying my time living at UV and I just recently resigned my lease. The CA's are always upbeat and very helpful, and I love all the fun events that are organized for the residents! I only wish UV would not have increased our rent price to $770.

My experience as a resident has been amazing. I really enjoy have a pool and a gym so close to my apartment. The employees really make it feel like home .

I love UV and everything it has to offer can’t wait to live here again! My favorite part of UV is how helpful the staff is they’re always there to help with everything