The amenities were great at this location office staff is very helpful. Any maintenance that needed to be done was completely quickly. There were always giveaways and events within the complex and the place was not very noisy compared to most apartment complexes.

Reply from University Village at 2505

Best place in raleigh to live. This complex has great amenities that come with your rent and every penny is worth what you pay for. The interior of these apartments are the amazing and the layout is perfect.

Reply from University Village at 2505

It was an amazing experience in the resident. I love every aspect of it. I love going to the lounge to hangout with my friends and especially doing my work in a quiet atmosphere

Reply from University Village at 2505

When I moved in the apartment was very dirty and there was a cockroach infestation. The parking lot floods often. The amenities are nice other than the dishwasher that does not work.

Reply from University Village at 2505

A decent apartment and much larger than other student accommodations. However the shuttle to campus is not very reliable and parking fills up quickly. Does not give a lot of notice for when they are coming into your apartment. Don't get the insurance through them as it does not cover any of your personal belongings.

UV 2505 has really great amenities and friendly staff! I really enjoyed living here. My favorite part of living here was the pool and the volleyball court.

Reply from University Village at 2505

By far, best place to live if your a student. Every apartment complex has its cons but the pros out way the cons. Staff are helpful and try to build relationship with the residents. I’ve lived here for two year and never had any issues with my apartment. They always made an effort to make residents stay comfortably and provide amazing fun activities for us. Keep it up Preiss company.

Reply from University Village at 2505

The location is perfect and I love the community, great amenities, staff is really helpful, easy leasing process, only complaint is resident noise at night and the gate not being closed at night

Reply from University Village at 2505

I really love UV, the apartments are really nice and roomy and the clubhouse is really helpful with the free printing center and the study room!

Reply from University Village at 2505

My experience has been pretty good overall. The only complaints I have is that it can get pretty loud at night in my building, and a lot of the amenities have broken while I have lived here. Other than that, I love it!

Reply from University Village at 2505

UV 2505 has been a really nice and fun place to live this year. The clubhouse is always clean and its a great place to go study or workout with my roommates. The management has always been friendly and accommodating if we are ever having a problem with our apartment. Overall, a 10/10 place to live.

Reply from University Village at 2505

Living at UV has been a lovely experience! The office workers are always helpful, and the shuttle service is a huge perk. For being pretty far from ncsus campus it’s a great deal

Reply from University Village at 2505

Wifi is not what I expected. I missed an assignment deadline when it shut off. Wish it was more flexible like if I could have my own router because I take a lot of online courses.

Reply from University Village at 2505

I love living at UV. It’s safe and has a lot of great features like the volley ball ct, 24 hour club house/gym and pool. The staff Is very kind and very helpful. I would recommend living at UV to any student in Raleigh looking for a place to live.

Reply from University Village at 2505

Good so far but the gate is open after hours sometimes and I’m not a fan of that lol. The gym is nice. They were very fast fixing a light that was out.

Reply from University Village at 2505

maintenance requests are filled pretty quickly, the shuttle to campus runs on time always, the lounge is super nice and theres coffee, the gate is also ensures residents are safe in the complex

Reply from University Village at 2505

It been okay! A lot of partying which can be annoying when you work two jobs but other than that pretty good. The building need to be clean kinda nasty in the hallways.

Reply from University Village at 2505

Everyone here is really nice. It actually feels like im getting what I pay for. The only thing bad i can think of is that the gate is pointless. If one person opens it, anyone can drive in. Its extremely easy to get passed. Its also very annoying to open the gate since you need your key. The apartment itself is very nice though. It feels open, every person has their own room and bathroom, theres privacy. Definitely dont want to move

Reply from University Village at 2505

I love living at the UV 2505. Living here has brought my life long new friends! The community always has something to offer and something fun going on.

Reply from University Village at 2505

My resident experience has been really positive. The amenities at UV 2505 are great! I really enjoy the pool and the tanning bed. I also think that the staff is so friendly and they put on so many events and activities.

Reply from University Village at 2505

I love living at the UV 2504! Thanks to Kaity my random roommate match has giving me new best friends for life! The living space is so cute and cozy! I wouldn’t want to spend my colleges years living anywhere else.

Reply from University Village at 2505

I absolutely UV! The staff is always so friendly and helpful, and they offer lots of perks for being a resident! The community is always clean and overall just an incredible place to live!

Reply from University Village at 2505

UV 2505 has great amenities, friendly staff, and a welcoming environment! The units are well equipt with new appliances. The only thing I would change is the thickness of the walls! I wish I couldn't hear my neighbors walking around.

Reply from University Village at 2505

I love it here at University Village. The apartments are amazing and my roommates are great. I have had no issues with my room or anyone. I am so glad that I found this complex. It is also gated so I know it is safe and protected.

Reply from University Village at 2505

I think that Campus West is amazing. I have loved living here and think that it is perfect for a college student. I like how modern and quiet the facility is.