Living at UV has been a lovely experience! The office workers are always helpful, and the shuttle service is a huge perk. For being pretty far from ncsus campus it’s a great deal

Reply from University Village at 2505

Wifi is not what I expected. I missed an assignment deadline when it shut off. Wish it was more flexible like if I could have my own router because I take a lot of online courses.

Reply from University Village at 2505

I love living at UV. It’s safe and has a lot of great features like the volley ball ct, 24 hour club house/gym and pool. The staff Is very kind and very helpful. I would recommend living at UV to any student in Raleigh looking for a place to live.

Reply from University Village at 2505

Good so far but the gate is open after hours sometimes and I’m not a fan of that lol. The gym is nice. They were very fast fixing a light that was out.

Reply from University Village at 2505

maintenance requests are filled pretty quickly, the shuttle to campus runs on time always, the lounge is super nice and theres coffee, the gate is also ensures residents are safe in the complex

Reply from University Village at 2505

It been okay! A lot of partying which can be annoying when you work two jobs but other than that pretty good. The building need to be clean kinda nasty in the hallways.

Reply from University Village at 2505

Everyone here is really nice. It actually feels like im getting what I pay for. The only thing bad i can think of is that the gate is pointless. If one person opens it, anyone can drive in. Its extremely easy to get passed. Its also very annoying to open the gate since you need your key. The apartment itself is very nice though. It feels open, every person has their own room and bathroom, theres privacy. Definitely dont want to move

Reply from University Village at 2505

I love living at the UV 2505. Living here has brought my life long new friends! The community always has something to offer and something fun going on.

Reply from University Village at 2505

My resident experience has been really positive. The amenities at UV 2505 are great! I really enjoy the pool and the tanning bed. I also think that the staff is so friendly and they put on so many events and activities.

Reply from University Village at 2505

I love living at the UV 2504! Thanks to Kaity my random roommate match has giving me new best friends for life! The living space is so cute and cozy! I wouldn’t want to spend my colleges years living anywhere else.

Reply from University Village at 2505

I absolutely UV! The staff is always so friendly and helpful, and they offer lots of perks for being a resident! The community is always clean and overall just an incredible place to live!

Reply from University Village at 2505

UV 2505 has great amenities, friendly staff, and a welcoming environment! The units are well equipt with new appliances. The only thing I would change is the thickness of the walls! I wish I couldn't hear my neighbors walking around.

Reply from University Village at 2505

I love it here at University Village. The apartments are amazing and my roommates are great. I have had no issues with my room or anyone. I am so glad that I found this complex. It is also gated so I know it is safe and protected.

Reply from University Village at 2505

I think that Campus West is amazing. I have loved living here and think that it is perfect for a college student. I like how modern and quiet the facility is.

Reply from University Village at 2505

This is my second year living at UV2505! By far best experience moving from a big city to Raleigh. Great staff and apt value is the best you can get in Raleigh if you’re a student planning to live off campus. They try to provide as much as they can with activities and giveaways which I’m sure you can’t find anywhere else. Of course each apartment complex isn’t perfect and can have their flaws but if your looking to live without buying furniture and a big space for somewhat reasonable price. This is the place you need to be!

Reply from University Village at 2505

I have loved living here at Campus West at Tryon. The apartment was in great condition when we moved in. We have loved all of the upgrades that this apartment has. We have especially enjoyed the large kitchen island. it makes cooking so much easier and enjoyable.

Reply from University Village at 2505

So far so good! I’ve had a great experience with the staff and neighbors. The place is always tidy for the most part. Parking is a bit tight, but they haven’t started towing yet.

Reply from University Village at 2505

This has been a wonderful place to live so far! I have really enjoyed the apartment, as it is very clean and well kept. The people here have been very kind and accommodating, overall it's been a very good experience.

Reply from University Village at 2505

UV2505 is a great living experience, my only complaint is the very slow internet. Everything else though exceeds expectations. The common areas are very nice and the bedrooms and bathrooms are very spacious

Reply from University Village at 2505

Overall very friendly staff and a good place to live. Staff was very helpful when moving in and answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend these apartments to friends.

Reply from University Village at 2505

UV 2505 is a great apartment complex to live in. The apartments are spacious, nice, clean, and the amenities are great. I would recommend this apartment complex to a friend.

Reply from University Village at 2505

So far, my experience at uv2505 has exceeded all of my expectations, and is definitely worth the price I pay to live there. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a place to stay.

Reply from University Village at 2505

i enjoy the community and the layout of the apartment. When I moved in we already had cockroaches which have still not been exterminated. Other than that not too bad.

Very spacious apartment. I was very impressed. My room was huge and the kitchen is very nice. I enjoy having a pool on the property. Overall I like living here so far

Reply from University Village at 2505

Nice place to live. Lots of things going on for new residents. Nice staff and security. The WiFi is terrible, like so bad my phone doesn’t stay connected