I like that the rent is much cheaper than in West campus, but I really don’t think it’s worth commuting every day and night, especially because I stay on campus late each night because I am high involved. Although, I like how the office holds events, I just wish they weren’t at times that most of their residents are at school (like 10am on a Tuesday for example). I’ve never had any problems with maintenance for anyone working in the office and I like how there are weekly giveaways on Instagram. The main reason I gave three stars is because I just wish I felt safer in the complex. “Security” at the front gate is occasionally there but those people are honestly a joke. They wave anybody through and there doesn’t seem to be a good screening process. The front gate is often open allowing any car to drive through. You get what you paid for I guess.

Reply from University Village at Austin

love the events they put on for the residents, great distance to campus, affordable living and nice apartment complex. i wish they had more visitor parking.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I like living here at University Village. It is a very quiet community that is very nice to live at. Being a resident is very nice and I am happy that I live here.

Reply from University Village at Austin

The people are the office are very friendly and helpful for whenever I have questions. The apartment itself is very spacious, so I love living here. Also, maintenance have been pretty quick to respond to maintenance requests. So, thank ya'll!

Reply from University Village at Austin

This apartment complex is at a very good price for what it comes with. It's safe, not over crowded, and mantaîence is always available. Also, the club house makes events that residents could go to and it feels nice to have a treat for a while.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Definitely a great quality for the price and have enjoyed living here. There were a few things that needed fixing when I moved in, but staff took care of them quickly. All in all, I love it here!

Reply from University Village at Austin

So far things have been really easy to use, however the water heater in these houses can’t keep up with four people. The front desk is nice.

Reply from University Village at Austin

It’s okay here. Maintenance can be a little slow but when you realize they probably get dozens of requests on top of Their daily duties it’s ok. Front office staff is always super nice and helpful.

Reply from University Village at Austin

It’s been a great experience living here at UV. The staff are friendly, maintenance is very helpful, and I love all the free events they have going on.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I don't really have that many complaints. It kinda sucks to be all the way in the back of the complex, but I'm looking forward to the rest of my stay here!

Reply from University Village at Austin

It has been a very interesting year. I’m new to austin this being my first apartment, has treated me well. I enjoy the quietness, and great people around. Thank you.

Reply from University Village at Austin

So I’m not gonna lie there’s a lot of crime in the area but that’s not y’alls fault. Service is fast even if the quality of the apartments isn’t great, but still good for the prive

Reply from University Village at Austin

The value of the living space itself is amazing, however maintenance is needed too frequently. I feel mostly safe in this neighborhood. I enjoy the proximity to the bus stop, and to others from UT.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Living in UV has been quite an experience. But the pros always outways any cons. As a college student, UV is paradise away from the busy UT campus. I get to leave school and come home to peace and quite. The bus system is also very reliable, so I can get to many destinations without the use of a car and gas. I had one emergency pest problem, but I called the front office and they fixed it immediately. I’m quite satisfied living at UV.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Love this place! Cute events for the residents as well. Maintenance always respondes fast. Only complaint ive ever really had was the condition of the house when i first arrived. Other than that it’s fantastic!

Reply from University Village at Austin

I enjoy living here, I have no regrets about my decision. I especially enjoy the events they put on! Maintenance can be a bit frustrating because it has taken over a month to get certain things fixed, but fortunately the things were never too critical.

Reply from University Village at Austin

A great place to live in East Austin. However, the kitchen is a little too small. Also, my bathtub has a sticky coat of paint over it that makes it extremely difficult to clean. The social events are great!

Reply from University Village at Austin

I really enjoy the sense of unity in the complex. At first it was a bit scary because there was so many people living here so I thought I may be ignored or forgotten about but it’s been nothing but good things

Reply from University Village at Austin

Any time we need something the staff is always super friendly and helpful. There are never any issues but if something happens i know they’ll be there.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Throughout my four month stay at University Village, my experience has been a great one. I love that most of the events hosted for the residents has food.

Reply from University Village at Austin

The apartment complex is nice, however, the only issue is the security guard on the weekends. I understand why it is being done, but it's annoying being stopped when I live here and signing in. I feel like I'm back in a dorm instead of an apartment.

Reply from University Village at Austin

The staff and maintenance people have been really kind and attentive to our needs. Sadly I didn’t get the best of neighbors and it can get noisy at times but they’re college kids so what do you expect...

Reply from University Village at Austin

I love my apartment and the roommate couldn’t have been any more spot on because I absolutely ADORE my roommates! I do not like however, there was a pile of trash in front of my apartment door for a week and it took them a week to fix my dryer and it’s still broken. I do not like one lady which I have heard multiple residents complain about her but nobody has even fired or she’s still being rude to everyone that comes in. As long as I do not have to talk to her and I get a new dryer and maintenance actually fix my things....I’ll renew my lease next year!

Reply from University Village at Austin

enjoy living here! Parking is kind of difficult and visitor parking sucks... office printers only print in black and white not color... Neighboors are always loud and one of the gates doesn’t work.

Reply from University Village at Austin

When i got here first had a chance to text Jerry and he helped me with the making agreement. After that moment I started living in university village and I’m so happy expext one lady who stays in office and unhappy face never talks good to people never answer your questions, disgusting,annoying person. I hope that she won’t be working there anymore. I do not remember her name cuz I didn’t even want to know but i guess everybody knows her cuz even my neighbors from other buildings they’re saying same thing. Hope that she won’t be able to work there anymore cuz she doesn’t deserve.