fun and cool. nice location and the staff was kind to me even when i was real dumb and got locked out of my room. not bad for a college experience.

It's been nice so far. Staff in the reception is friendly. Common areas are in good shape. I just would a little more of equipment in the gym. Neighborhood is clean.

It’s awesome bruh best place I’ve ever lived in perfect place to start living on your own affordable and worth the money great events and amenities

Reply from University Village at Austin

I love how peaceful it is it so clean. I love how there is security at night. Every one is so nice. It makes me feel like I’m at home away from home.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Awesome experience so far. Front office is great. Lots of perks for residence. Facilities are not bad. Paying rent and utilities is very convenient.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Great apartment community!! There are many great amenities and free events to attend. The apartment complex are slow with maintenance request.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I like it here, it's super convenient to my job and access to all the major highways. There's shopping close by. Choices of places to eat are plentiful, as well as coffee and bars.

Reply from University Village at Austin

It’s been a good experience so far . Still working on a few things but other than it’s been good. First year here at UV , so I’m just trying to get through the first year

Reply from University Village at Austin

I really like the community around here, its really friendly and the worker in the front office are really nice. I would recommend living here if your looking for a friendly community to live in.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I enjoy living here, the amenities are nice but I feel at times that there is a disconnect from residents and employees of the complex. Well now I’m just typing more because that’s what this things wants

Reply from University Village at Austin

It’s in a nice neighborhood but the price is a little pricey considering I’m living with three other people but the amenities are nice and the club house is really nice.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Very nice looking apartments, but customer service not very helpful nor informative. I wish there was a list of things the apartment includes.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I have loved living in UV. The apartments are nice. When it was warmer it was great to be able to go to the pool and hot tub. The front office always goes above and beyond to help you.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I love the environment and the great chill space.the rent is very great in a college student budget.as well as the staff very informational and helpful

Reply from University Village at Austin

This is my third year living here at UV and it really has been great. Maintenance requests are completed quickly. The office staff is always friendly and are very helpful. And they also have events with free food for residents at the clubhouse which is nice. The only thing I don’t like was that rent increases every year and there is a $500 move out fee if you want to move to a cheaper apartment. But other than the financial stuff everything else is perfect.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Everything is pretty decent I have nice roommates but the staff there communications could be better as far as letting everyone know on their end what’s going on

Reply from University Village at Austin

I get to meet new people and do new things. Like the thing with the self defense. Or the chicken and waffles. The only problem is the ac messes up sometimes. Also I dont understand the electric.

Reply from University Village at Austin

My experiences have been mostly positive but there are some things that drive me crazy. Visitor parking always seems to be filled. A few times I've had to have friends park at a nearby HEB and then pick them up. During the warm months people can be very very loud until late in the morning outside (I live near the pool and volleyball court). Also the ants drive me crazy and there doesn't seem to be any getting rid of them.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Everything is going great is a place to live the rent cold be a little lower and everybody is super nice and really open and there is a lot to keep me occupied

Reply from University Village at Austin

Honestly? I enjoy being here. I made good friends already, I'm having a very peaceful time, and the people at the front are incredibly helpful and friendly. This whole stay makes my soul feel quite happy, and I hope that you all feel happy as well.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I never think I would get a good residential place under my budget. But I came to know about the university village that's give permanent relief to my residential chasing also this place comes under my budget so I really like to be live here.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I love living here. All of the staff have been super friendly and helpful when needed. Definitely love my apartment and location. Lots of parking where my building is! Big change from the last place I lived.

Reply from University Village at Austin

It’s okay. Great living space. Love my roommates. Love the events. Love the UT shuttle. Hate the bad maintenance service. Hate how the office workers are not properly taught how to handle certain situations they should be taught how to handle. Hate how I’m told some things but the office doesn’t follow through with them either.

Reply from University Village at Austin

It's been good. No one bothers me. I get along with my roommates. The apartment works with you with things. They even have events that are fun and good to get to know other people.

Reply from University Village at Austin

My roommate sucks but overall the apartments are cool. Quiet. Clean. Maintenance is okay. Office personnel is nice and helpful. Amenities are cool.