So Far, it’s been good. My bedroom is good and im making it my own, my view isn’t too bad either. Although my roommates could help in getting the shared space clean, it’s a work in progress. The front office has been really helpful so I appreciate that. Starting on my own hasn’t been easy, so I thank the village for assistaning me.

Reply from University Village at Austin

So far I have enjoyed living here. The maintenance has always come very fast whenever I reach out. There’s always cool events with free food. The office is friendly.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I have lived at UV for about almost three years now and I have no complaints. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. I'd renew again.

Reply from University Village at Austin

It has been a great experience overall. I am excited to see more equipment in the gym though there are still some repairs and renovations needed. Aside from that, the amenities are much better compared to other locations.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Living at UV is great & convienent. Staff is friendly & maintenance can be quick to solve issues. The variety of Amenities are great, however the gym could use an upgrade in equipment. UV is great though!

Reply from University Village at Austin

This apartment has a lot of good opportunuties. in my opinion the best one is that you can live in with furnitures. Friendlt staffs, clean areas and peaceful place.

Reply from University Village at Austin

There is a peaceful apartment to stay in Austin. The complex has a lot of facilities which are related to communication, entertainment, and sports.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Quiet and no trouble from no one, nice people and when I have to call maintenance they respond fast and professional ,the front desk women very nice and helpful.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I have had good times living here in UV of Austin everyone is nice and friendly. Also the gym is great place to go and get good work out and staff is good

Reply from University Village at Austin

Friendly staff and good place to live if you’re a college student. The maintenance orders are usually done fast and they are located close to everything.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I think the staff is nice and helpful. Location is also good and the bus stop is right in front. I really like the events that happen every few weeks.

Reply from University Village at Austin

It's good for what it is. Not having to worry with things like cleaners and dryers is great. I also think the rooms are quite spacious compared to similar offerings. That being said they need to actually respond to fix issues we report, luckily it hasn't been major things for me.

Reply from University Village at Austin

There are lots of nice amenities which is really nice but whenever I put in a maintenance request it is almost never done. Whenever I arrived there was good parking which is really nice. Paying rent online is great and super easy.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Great service in the office and maintenance. The apartments are nice . I love all the events they have going on in the club house. Very friendly environment .

Reply from University Village at Austin

For the price the apartments is good, few things hear and there annoy me. Not everything is the best quality, like paint jobs and the floor. Maintenance is pretty fast. Apartments are relatively quiet only noisy on the occasional weekend.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I am from India, this apartment was looked online and i found it very attractive in all terms, Hence I did not stop myself and walked in to the office and was welcomed by Maria warmly and she gave me more reasons to choose the apartment and I Am here finally. Hurrrrayyy!!!

Reply from University Village at Austin

So far, so good. I like that the noise level is low and it is not easy to hear neighbors through the walls. The staff have been helpful when I have gone into the leasing office.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I do appreciate that the rooms are furnished, having my own bathroom, enough parking, nice staff. Expensive and slower maintenance but a nice place. You could not really live here permanently but a nice place for students or someone passing through.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Overall this has been a good experience. Besides normal wesr and tear in my apartment I was satisfied in the conditions it was given to me in.

Reply from University Village at Austin

It's a wonderful community for students. The leasing office are friendly and helpful. They respond to any concerns or questions you might have. Overall my stay at this community has been wonderful

Reply from University Village at Austin

My stay here has been great. My only gripe has been that occasionally it took a long time for maintenance to respond to and fix service requests

Reply from University Village at Austin

I like the gym, pool and hot tub at UV Austin! It's a cheap place to live for students. It's about as pleasant as living with random folks can be.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I have enjoyed my time living at University Villiage at Austin. I love all of the community amenities such as the gym and pool. The community room and computer lab have also allowed me to study somewhere besides my apartment or the library.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I love everything about living in University Village at Austin. I love the gym and its hours, the social gatherings they have all of the time, the maintainance attention, neighbors and much more. I pan to resign here in the near future!

Reply from University Village at Austin

Maintenance helps out but it is just a lot that needs to be fixed. Also, they have a big insect problem. But other than that things are okay and the basics are taken care of.