Well, I resigned for next year, so I must like it enough! The neighbors can be a bit rowdy, but we're all college kids here so I can't say I blame them, or be too upset about it. Maintenance is quick but not always efficient. The rent is very reasonable, and the fact that it is all-inclusive of utilities and such is very convenient. I love my roommates and I feel like I live in my own comfortable, personal space.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Staff is nice and insightful. The roommate matching system worked pretty good. Pool looks really nice. Some of the amenities of the apartment are a little dated but not bad. Overall, I really like living here.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I've been here several weeks now and really enjoy how quiet it is here. Very friendly staff who were quick to help when I first got here so I could get situated right away. I would recommend University Village to anybody.

Reply from University Village at Austin

University Village Austin has awesome and understanding staff that works with their residents and visitors. I have already suggested University Village Austin to a bunch of friends. One of them has already moved in!

Reply from University Village at Austin

This is my first time moving out and had such a wonderful experience so far everyone has been so helpful with get into my new apartment and I’m just so happy.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I'd live here again if they offered one bedroom options. The apartment living is nice, but with a single space it would make me feel more at home.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I really like it here since the first day I move here .I would come back here the people are really nice here too everyone is friendly the people in the office are really nice things that was going are really fun too

Reply from University Village at Austin

This community is great for students! It’s very affordable with many amenities like a computer lab and free printing. The only thing that could make it better was if it was walking distance to UT.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I really like living here. I really like the fact that there’s a gym and a pool here. It’s very convenient. I love all of the office staffs and everyone is very helpful.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Great Maintnence response, The customer service in the office is always reliable, Receiving packages and getting them is good I feel safe where I am maintenance people are always friendly very consistent and On time. Parking needs to be better.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I have been satisfied with my resistance experiment at University Village. I appreciate the staff in the office, they are always welcoming and ready to answer questions.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Besides the fact that my lightbulbs are extremely dim, everything works great and maintenance fixes my issues almost immediately. I’m really happy with my apartment.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I really like living here! There is free printing and computer use. There is a gym and a pool. It is on the UT bus route and it is only a short walk to the bus stop.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Great place to live, a lot of events, clean common areas, great service request system and fast maintenance! Would recommend, definitely worth it!

Reply from University Village at Austin

Great experience in a great and upcoming location! The community offers great amenities and makes everyone feel welcome with fun community activities it provides!

Reply from University Village at Austin

Everyone i’ve meet in the front office is nice and cool to chat with whenever i go in to pick up packages and what-not. although, i wish those who run the complex put as much effort into making the units themselves look nice as much as the front office.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I have lived here for about hLf a year now. It has been a lovely experience. Service requests are done quickly and there are many friendly faces.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I really enjoyed living here because it was a good price, the only downfall is being far from UT campus. It was really nice to have my own room as well as UT's Lyft being able to drop us off late at night without having to take the bus.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Everybody is awesome here, my roommates are cool, and I’ve made friends with other residents. I LOVE THE HOT TUB... but the pool is filthy. I also like the monthly events that go on here. I appreciate you guys for trying to keep things fun!

Reply from University Village at Austin

The apartment and the staff are nice, my main problem and the reason why I have 4 stars is because of maintenance. When you ask them to come they either don’t come at all or they come and halfway fix things.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Serendipity is a 2001 American romantic comedy film directed by Peter Chelsom, written by Marc Klein, and starring John Cusack and that was heh

Reply from University Village at Austin

Hi, My experience is at the University village is really good, and I recommended my friends to stay in there with easily. I , also, want to say that the leasing officers are so hospital and understand your request. Once I called about the some problem and they came immediately.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Living in University Village is great, yet I feel the staff in the office could be more readourceful, matainence can do a better job because at time they don’t clean things correctly, and noise in the apartments can be supervised especially in weekends at night when people are trying to sleep.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I love living in UV. There are rarely any problems and if i have any they are usually fixed quickly. The only complaint i have is the Internet was much better when we all had our own routers

Reply from University Village at Austin

I love the apartment and the facilities. I can feel the safety of the place. Clean environment and friendly people in leasing office and living in the area.