The apartment isnt in the best location but having the UT shuttle bus makes commuting to class much easier. I like how the apartment host events with free food.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I've lived at UV for about three years now and I have no complaints. Staff is friendly and maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner. Thanks for all that you do!

Reply from University Village at Austin

It is a very good place to live as a student! For the most part, I have been happy with most everything. There are a few things that could be improved, like the wifi and the overage fees I am charged even though I have no idea what for. The walls and floors are also quite thin, but there isn't much to be done for that. Those are just the little things that have stuck out to me, but everything else is very good!

Reply from University Village at Austin

University Village is one of the good student accommodation places. If you like a silent place, it will be the best choice for you. Also, their maintenance staffs are very good and helpful.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Since i have been Austin i found this place. Absolutely safe,relax,quite and very close to downtown . I love this place and recommend to everyone.

Reply from University Village at Austin

It has actually been great living here. People are nice. Only problem are the bugs. The property could do a better job spraying for insects. Sometimes it’s like I’m living outside!

Reply from University Village at Austin

I love living at UV. The apartments are huge and spacious and the management truly cares about its residents. I enjoy the events UV has the offer monthly and the free food and prizes that come along with it.

Reply from University Village at Austin

University Village is especially very cool for foreign student who study in Austin. I have preferred to stay here because the rent is convenient for a student. Thank you University of Village at Austin,

Reply from University Village at Austin

even though the price is cheap, still location is far away from UT, so I dont like this feature. Also apartment is far away from gate and it can take 8 minutes walk. Other bad thing is that I think I live with horse that is wear high-heeled. Other ways, normal people cannot made this much noise.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I've only been here for about a week, but thus far it has been nice. I enjoy that the rooms look like bedrooms in a house. It is quiet inside, which is nice. Only problem is that it is very bright inside at night due to blinds not being dark enough.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Quiet and nice place to stay when looking for affordable rent while going to school. No trouble and respectful roommates. Front desk is always helpful and nice.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Mesmerising apartments. They are very clean and also cheap. Furnitures' conditions are very good. It is not very close to downtown but public buses are working everytime. Everyone should stay here.

Reply from University Village at Austin

It was a good place for living. Good facilities, friends, close to public transportation. Their environment is beautiful, and friendly officers.

Reply from University Village at Austin

This place is great in terms of price and performance. If you don`t want to pay too much money for residency, this is a good option for you.

Reply from University Village at Austin

It has been amazing I’ve had no complaints to give and the workers are so nice. I love the pool , I love how it’s super safe here. Thank you

Reply from University Village at Austin

Overall, I found it suitable to live in this place. Amenities are great and it is close to many food places on riverside. Also, the bus ride to UT is decent considering it's an off-campus apartment complex.

Reply from University Village at Austin

It’s great at UV, close to downtown & good amenities. Roommates are always cool & so are the neighbors. Apt complex is taken care of from lawn to trash it’s kept clean. The staff is friendly & helpful.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I have really enjoyed living at University Villages. Everyone here is always very friendly and helpful. The amenities provided make the stay so much more fun. Maintenance always came quickly when I had any problems. The only thing I had issues with is finding my mailbox, they aren’t all together and I honestly have no idea where it is. Overall though, I’ve really enjoyed my experience living here.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Good apartment for the value, just couldn’t personally tolerate the commute and relying on the 670 bus system. Other than the commute however, maintenance has typically been pretty swift and efficient and I haven’t had many problems.

Reply from University Village at Austin

The past 5 months has been a Great and Stress free living experience with a wonderful and helpful staff all on top of great amenities and awesome roommates

Reply from University Village at Austin

The staff is efficient and quick. The common areas between residents like the hallways of the building and parking lots could be cleaned more frequently. Overall it's been nice to live here.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I like that it's in a big city, but, it is set back. Away from heavy traffic so it is quieter than most apartments. When a package was delivered from mail, they let me know right away.

Reply from University Village at Austin

Moved in this semester but so far so good. Maintenance has been on top of things that needs to be done so that’s awesome. I love the community events.

Reply from University Village at Austin

I’m finishing up my first year here and I have loved it. It’s a quiet complex, has immediate responses to maintenance requests, and great amenities.

Reply from University Village at Austin

University Village has been a great place to live for a year. I think this is a great place for students or recent graduates in a transitional phase of their life. I love the kind staff (especially Maria, my leasing agent who is so nice and helpful)! Maintenance can always be faster but in general they do a good job. The neighborhood isn't the best but I like that it is close to everything. I would definitely recommend this complex to a friend.