Great except my recent cable experience. Staff is friendly and ensures residents have what they need. Complex is kept up nicely. The maintenance is up to par and are very nice.

I was disappointed by the maintenance crew leaving my windows open, but other than that it is a decent community and decent location. I am happy with the free transport to campus

Staff and maintenance quickly respond and are always willing to help! Only downside is the gate issue and small gym. Has a lot of resident events, a pool, working on a fire pit, and free printing.

The older staff members are accommodating, understanding, and respectful of my concerns. I have experienced negativity from the younger staff, but I can understand where they are coming from. As a graduate student, I am pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy U-ville. Being a primary undergraduate community, I was nervous about parties, loud music, sketchy activity, etc. None of that has really taken place. For me, my building has been very quiet and comfortable. The units themselves are nice and I love that maintenance here is so responsive and helpful. The only complaint I have would be the trash in the buildings and around the parking lots. I understand that is typical of most student housing complexes, however, so I usually can overlook it.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

The apartment was very clean, Trash overflowed a lot but just remember you can’t help the roommates, the community was nice and the transportation was a blessing!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Love my little apartment so far!! Roommate are super sweet and everyone around has been extremely friendly. Would definitely recommend University Village!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

It’s a pretty great place to live. Staff is very friendly. Rooms sizes are nice and the WiFi is okay. It’s also close to school which is good! You can walk there and back without a problem

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Living here has been a great experience for me. If I need maintenance done, it gets done quickly. The front desk attendants are also very friendly.

Great place to live, good location, nice neighbors and great staff. The apartments look fantastic, with enough room and really comfy! Totally recommend!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Living in an apartment style unit. They just remodeled the apartments and they are very nice. The staff is great and maintenance responds to request within 24 hours!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Great place to live, needs more security. The apartments are spacious and very nice. The internet sucks. No like for real the internet sucks!!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

‪love it here. maintenance is great and quick. everyone in the office is helpful. paying rent is quick and easy as well. a lot of events happen. LOVEEE the free shirts and all the opportunities for free food lol and the bus route is very frequent so you’ll get to class on time!!!!‬

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I love how friendly the office staff is and how quick maintenance responds to requests. The upgrades in the apartments make the living space feel very cozy. Would recommend

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

People are nice most of the time and keep to themselves. This issues lye in parking ability and that most of my neighbors smoke like a freight train and the smell comes in through our ventilation system.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Over my experience here has been fantastic. Only one minor noise issue this year, which the staff has handle very well and in a timely manner. I absolutely love living here, and would definitely not want to be anywhere else.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Friendly neighbors, well-equipped gym, fresh, clean swimming pool... Oh, and a volleyball court! I've been living here for a year and a half and I don't ever want to leave!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I have really enjoyed living at University village so far this year. I like how attentive every single person that works at U Vill are when we need something. Beautiful apartments and never any problems with the community. Love living in U Vill!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

This is the best place to live! I love it here. It’s safe, it’s quiet, and my fur baby loves it too. I love being around other UNC Charlotte students and it’s convenient to be so close to campus.

I enjoy this apartment more than my last one. One thing I would really change about the apartments is the WFi connectivity. It is not up to par with the surrounding complexes.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Overall university village is great! Staff is friendly and the apartments are nice for the price I’m paying. The only thing that really bugs me is that the turnover of my room before I came in was poorly done. Paint is splattered on the floors, marks on the walls, etc

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

So far, I have had a perfect experience with U village! Once in a while outide gets very loud with people either arguing or playing games late at night but eventually it will stop. The bus is sometimes annoying because they are either late or just did not show up! But, overall it has been pretty good!!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Good area and living space . I would definitely recommend a friend , coworker or family memeber to live here . It’s safe , quit and the staff is always willing to help in anyway possible .

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I love this apartment complex and the staff as well! Move in day was such a breeze and I’m always responded back to very quickly when it comes to service requests. Great place to live.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I like it here. I’m 23, I moved not having any idea who my roommates would be but we all get along well. Maintenance responds very quickly. Everyone in the office is helpful. I like the fact that we have a gate around the apartment complex

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Although there was a mixup with my roommates, I really love my apartment! I especially love it’s location. Neighbors are friendly and they don’t make a lot of noise.