University Village at Charlotte

Great living spaces and maintenance of parking lot and sidewalks. Community outreach is great and staff is very helpful. Exterior stairs need to be renovated/painted. Wooden stairs are outdated and could be a very quick deterrent to prospects.
Office people were very nice. Sometimes the gate didn't work or was left open so it was kinda pointless. I liked the free stuff they gave away in the clubhouse
I love my experience here! The amenities are useful, staff always willing to help, inside of the apartment is modern/renovated, always giveaways/activities on social & in lobby. 10/10 experience. Great place for college students & no overages!
Some of the maintenance could be quicker, but is overall pretty responsive. I enjoyed the amenities before Corona hit. I wish the recycling was still around, but understand why it is no longer available. I also thoroughly enjoy the food fridays put on by the office.
I think the apartment community is great never had any problems: stays clean and maintenance responds in a timely manner ! When I first moved here I knew I would stay for awhile !
I have always had maintenance issues taken care of in a timely manner. Office members and work staff are pretty much all friendly. The community of the neighborhood is neighborhood friendly and welcoming.
I enjoyed my time at University Village in Charlotte. My leasing agent was understanding and helped me find an apartment when I was in need of a new apartment after my old apartment had issues (not at University Village). I was always met will a smile and great service.
This will be year 3 at Uville and for the most part it is great a great place to stay. One thing that could change is better amenities such as updated pool, basketball court, and gym.
Been really good here! I have had some issues in the apartment but maintenance always came to help out. I did have an issue with my friends bathroom flooding and not having any information given to us about what is happening or when they would be fixing everything but now that it’s fixed, we are just all relieved
My experience has been decent. You definitely get what you pay for. As a mostly college based community there are not too many rules. The units itself are a bit scruffy and dirty. However, the rooms in the four by four apartments are pretty roomie.