Tour was great. The model home was very beautiful, im extremely excited to move into university village. It’s a lot better than the apartment complex I am currently in.

University Village is a great student apartment complex! The apartments are very spacious and modern, the staff are very helpful, and all the amenities make living here very enjoyable!

I’ve enjoyed my time living here so far. Everything was really easy moving in, very clean & new looking. Anytime there has been an issue, mantaince came quickly. There are some loud people above us but that is no fault to the Apartment themselves.

University Village is an awesome place to live! It’s close to campus the amenities are great and the people are really nice! The town home style offers a fantastic setup and the new upgraded apartments look amazing.

WiFi is pretty bad and constantly drops. People sneak into the complex and steal visitor spots. Bug issue, molded ceiling. Roommate is trashy, started many fire alarms, almost burned down the apartment twice, leaves trash everywhere, bags by the door, and when reported twice nothing happens.

Everything about UVille has been great! I love the location the most, because I get to avoid the 5:00 traffic on University City Blvd! Thanks for everything!!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Great location and living space. Not the most luxurious, but nice sized rooms. The biggest drawback is the slow WiFi and poor cable quality.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Just moved in this past January and so far so good! Haven't had many issues and the leasing office is very helpful when it comes to any questions I've had!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Pretty nice apartment complex lots of different amenities and not loud at all. The renovations in the apartments are nice. The only bad thing is the WiFi is terrible.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Everything about staying at UVille has been great. I love the space and also the ammentities. The only thing that I really hate is the WiFi service. I had to purchase my own router bc the WiFi was so terrible. I would lose connection on my computer during quizzes and honestly, the router isn’t making that much of a difference bc of the WiFi service itself. It would be a lot better if we could get better connection!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Only thing that's missing is a basketball court on site. Gym has been upgraded. Clubhouse is clean. Mens restroom hasnt had soap paper towels or toilet paper in over a year so make sure you wipe down equipment with the sanitizing wipes if they replace those 🤷‍♂️ otherwise a great experience

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Good price but you’re paying for what you get. Parking is tight. Gym is small but the pool is nice. There’s only two dumpsters so taking trash out is annoying.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I love living here, the appliances, room sizes, and set up of the apartment complex is very nice. The only thing I don't like is the crime rate around this apartment complex.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Great atmosphere and pleasant people. Very helpful staff. The living accommodations are up to standards. I feel overall a great place to live.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

The staff is friendly. The roommate matching could be a little better but the prices are fair and room sizes are nice. Also the apartment as a whole is a nice size

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

have had a decent experience so far. renovated apartment is very nice. bedroom is spacious. community could have slight improvements. such as a groundskeeper to keep the property looking nice. frequent trash build up which causes odor and raccoons.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

The wifi needs improvement. It is too slow especially for college students. Also the paint job was poorly done. Our dryer takes 3 cycles to work which also is not fun. We were told we would be getting all new furniture appliances etc when we signed but obviously wasnt the truth

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Great except my recent cable experience. Staff is friendly and ensures residents have what they need. Complex is kept up nicely. The maintenance is up to par and are very nice.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I was disappointed by the maintenance crew leaving my windows open, but other than that it is a decent community and decent location. I am happy with the free transport to campus

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Staff and maintenance quickly respond and are always willing to help! Only downside is the gate issue and small gym. Has a lot of resident events, a pool, working on a fire pit, and free printing.

The older staff members are accommodating, understanding, and respectful of my concerns. I have experienced negativity from the younger staff, but I can understand where they are coming from. As a graduate student, I am pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy U-ville. Being a primary undergraduate community, I was nervous about parties, loud music, sketchy activity, etc. None of that has really taken place. For me, my building has been very quiet and comfortable. The units themselves are nice and I love that maintenance here is so responsive and helpful. The only complaint I have would be the trash in the buildings and around the parking lots. I understand that is typical of most student housing complexes, however, so I usually can overlook it.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

The apartment was very clean, Trash overflowed a lot but just remember you can’t help the roommates, the community was nice and the transportation was a blessing!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Love my little apartment so far!! Roommate are super sweet and everyone around has been extremely friendly. Would definitely recommend University Village!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

It’s a pretty great place to live. Staff is very friendly. Rooms sizes are nice and the WiFi is okay. It’s also close to school which is good! You can walk there and back without a problem

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Living here has been a great experience for me. If I need maintenance done, it gets done quickly. The front desk attendants are also very friendly.