pretty straight just wish my apartment could be upgraded. the fire pit and hammocks by the grill is really cute. hate the new pool hours but they give tons of free things!

Amenities could be better but overall University Village has a great location in terms of being close to the campus. Had you all increased the internet before I moved out I would’ve probably given it 4 stars

Safe honest patient courtesy peaceful happy friendly busy clean fun Cherished nice Gucci ready listed best sexy hard first innocent Appeal different allowance valued girly little small idea office laugh Play life aware husband hung pool swim back response notorious Clients ensure moving bear tail dragon dog cat love dry ate guy So do mind scars played once bye yes no to Nervously this mother father brother sister cousin child kid boyfriend About facts lowing heart I press saw shots wings kiwi Legally face now and why quit fire outside reflected both Had madness would will work for you it'll want me Buy a didn't choose forcing applied hung up on in Because school there their alone her him it black pink Blue orange quarter thing waves jungle right go reap what Never hundred yikes hikes kind please forgings look forward pysch Burglar since following week is good for us but if Gift card consider this mail as my home car token Daughter son Moon Stars get miserable hideous mustache that feeling Think judge like Snapchat bonded Latina wheat white heat minus

I visited the place to check it out for myself and my friends, the furnished apartments and the place looks neat and. Also, the location is nice with all the facilities provided. looking forward to shifting from my current my place ASAP

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

So far so good. I moved in this weekend and so far everything has been just fine. My roommates seem nice, plenty of parking. I could wish for one of the grassy areas to be fenced for dogs.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

University Village is alright. Large common living area. However smaller bedrooms and closets. Did not have too many problems except the wifi is not the best.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

The process up to signing my lease made me know this community would be the best for me. All those employed by Uville were very assuring in a great stay in this community.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

The place is great, the people were very warm and friendly, one thing I can say is the gate system goes out every now and again but other That that it’s alright.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I really like it here. Literally the people here are so great and work with you through everything! The only downfall is the wifi being so slow. And I mean slow! Other than that I’d say this place is dang near the best!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I haven’t been living in Uville for long but when my friends and I toured we felt immediately that this is where we could all comprise on staying. The renovated furniture, no utility cap and proximity to our university all seemed like a dream. Excited to move in!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

The one thing that really bothers me about this apartment is the poorly built apartment structure. Other than that the location of the apartment is perfect and the complex is almost always clean with beautiful horticulture.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Living here has been a pleasure so far. The community itself to huge and fairly quiet. Bedrooms are spacious and the view is amazing (I’m on the fifth floor).

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

There are some issues but definitely one of the better complexes for the price you pay around campus. If you want a larger living space this apartment complex has it.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Great community, quick response to requests, friendly staff, great location. Only downside is slow internet at times and no turn in when approaching from one side.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Great experience! Nice and clean environment. Nate is the best agent so ask for him !! He will ensure everything is in order for you ! Only downfall is lack of visitor parking and maintenance is not 24 hours.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I love it here. The apartments are great. I would definitely recommend living here, The amenities in the apartments and the community are amazing.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

My resident experience at University Village has been great! I absolutely love the layout of my apartment and the resources that come with living here. The staff is also friendly and willing to help with any questions! I have renewed my lease for next year because I have had such a great living experience here!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I really like living here in UVille. I love the amenities and how peaceful it is. The only negative thing is the wifi. They said they were trying to improve, but I see no changes (and it’s been a couple of Months)

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Amazing experience!!! I love living here I have been here for 2 years now and the office know me by name ! There’s always free gear or food in the office which is a plus .

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I have enjoyed getting to know the University Village community. The leasing staff have been very helpful and hospitable. I look forward to getting to know more about the community.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I really enjoy living here in university village. The community is wonderful and there’s always something for the residents to enjoy! Everyone is so nice and the staff is great at communicating important matters.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Great place to live. Awesome staff & amenties. I love the pool and grill area. I love how each month there’s new prizes to win (T shirts, pens, cups, whatever). Roommate placement is awesome. They take care of repairs quickly.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Great apartment complex, always kept pretty clean and everyone in the office is always friendly and helpful. Always something going on, activities for things the office has put togeather

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

UVille is the best student living apartment we have stayed at off campus, apartment was nice and clean. Staff is always helpful and maintenance is quick to fix any repairs or replacements. Great amenities for students. Only complaint is the Wifi, but you are always allowed to connect your own router.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Wonderful environment, great staff. I love my apartment and the pool view. Amazing prices, parking, and easy leasing options to understanding.