Amazing experience!!! I love living here I have been here for 2 years now and the office know me by name ! There’s always free gear or food in the office which is a plus .

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I have enjoyed getting to know the University Village community. The leasing staff have been very helpful and hospitable. I look forward to getting to know more about the community.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I really enjoy living here in university village. The community is wonderful and there’s always something for the residents to enjoy! Everyone is so nice and the staff is great at communicating important matters.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Great place to live. Awesome staff & amenties. I love the pool and grill area. I love how each month there’s new prizes to win (T shirts, pens, cups, whatever). Roommate placement is awesome. They take care of repairs quickly.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Great apartment complex, always kept pretty clean and everyone in the office is always friendly and helpful. Always something going on, activities for things the office has put togeather

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

UVille is the best student living apartment we have stayed at off campus, apartment was nice and clean. Staff is always helpful and maintenance is quick to fix any repairs or replacements. Great amenities for students. Only complaint is the Wifi, but you are always allowed to connect your own router.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Wonderful environment, great staff. I love my apartment and the pool view. Amazing prices, parking, and easy leasing options to understanding.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

It was a nice place to live, my only complaint was the roommates that I had. I like that parking is always accessible and convenient on the property.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Great place to live. The office staff is nice and helpful. Maintenance responds quickly and efficiently to requests. Sometimes the internet is slow.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

University Village is good for the price. The staff are welcoming and personable. This is an ideal location for students and young professionals. However this is typically a high traffic area.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

It was awesome, Madeleine explained everything very well. No issues. Looking for a 4bed apartment which is what we were shown. The clubhouse looks fun!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I love staying at University Village. The rooms are clean and rent is reasonable. We have free printing which is great because my printer stopped working.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Honestly aside from the subpar internet it’s pretty nice here. The apartment itself has nice utilities and if anything breaks repairs are always efficient. The staff has been nothing short of polite and extremely helpful.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I really enjoyed living here my senior year of college! I honestly had only one issue and that was the bus can come late every once in a while, but this spring semester so far it has not been late once!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Most amenities of the complex are good. I wish the gym was bigger and updated. Parking is really good and never have any issues. The bus is SO loud and will wake you up Mon-Fri and it’s extremely frustrating.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Pretty decent area. The place is secure and clean. When you’re living with college males just expect the home not to be clean. Other than that everything is good

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Staff are extremely helpful and hardworking. My neighbors are nice people they just have some bad habits. Overall good but pace to stay especially if your on a budget

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

It's not a bad place to live. However, there are things that can be quite annoying. One thing that bothers me is the low quality cable and even lower quality internet. Another issue I have is lack of space in the bathroom,but that's not a deal breaker. Lastly my largest complaint is there is not enough visitor parking for when I have guests over. I only know of (maybe) ten visitor spots for the entire complex.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Love it here, only thing is they don’t have outside cameras for protection. And I love how the location is very private but the gate can be easily accessed.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Great place to live. The room are very spacious, the room are also very noise silent. We never hear our neighbors. But the one complaint I have about is that the internet sucks

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Tour was great. The model home was very beautiful, im extremely excited to move into university village. It’s a lot better than the apartment complex I am currently in.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

University Village is a great student apartment complex! The apartments are very spacious and modern, the staff are very helpful, and all the amenities make living here very enjoyable!

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I’ve enjoyed my time living here so far. Everything was really easy moving in, very clean & new looking. Anytime there has been an issue, mantaince came quickly. There are some loud people above us but that is no fault to the Apartment themselves.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

University Village is an awesome place to live! It’s close to campus the amenities are great and the people are really nice! The town home style offers a fantastic setup and the new upgraded apartments look amazing.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

WiFi is pretty bad and constantly drops. People sneak into the complex and steal visitor spots. Bug issue, molded ceiling. Roommate is trashy, started many fire alarms, almost burned down the apartment twice, leaves trash everywhere, bags by the door, and when reported twice nothing happens.