The location of the complex is good. However, when moving into my apartment I discovered that it had not been cleaned at all. There was moldy and stagnant water in the dishwasher, the dryer was broken, and the kitchen cabinets were stained with rotting food and mold. There were paint splatters all over the apartment, everywhere there wasn’t carpet. The bathrooms weren’t cleaned, and there isn't hot water for the sink, only the shower. The AC vents are all corroded, and the main vent has yet to be cleaned. Did I mention that the lighting covers were filled with dead bugs? And there are live bugs in the apartment as well. There are stains on the bedroom carpets as well. The walls are all damaged and scuffed, and the door strips are chipping. The furniture has dings in it as well. Plus the Ethernet outlet isn’t wired correctly- and the WiFi signal is so bad that my wireless printer cannot pick it up. Honestly it was really disappointing to walk into. Maintenance is highly unreliable. They’ve been here 5 times and haven’t finished yet. Maybe this isn’t usual for the community but it has been brutal for my roommates and myself, and we’re only 3 days in...

Eh not so good staff isn't great and kinda rude and unless your renewing your lease they don't care and maintenance is bad they don't come till forever and they barge in and don't even ask what's wrong and leave without actually fixing the problem

Overall a positive experience, with the exception of the maintenance of the property. Staff seemed to be in no hurry to clean up broken glass or trash. Residents above my unit literally used the back patch of land as their personal trash can when they threw parties (which was often). Residents never cleaned up after their pets, which left our grassy areas disgusting. The units were nice, I am excited to see the new upgrades before I move out! I hope that they keep a clean property in mind when thinking about charging more for rent.

The internet is extremely unreliable and regularly drops to .05 Mbps and sometimes so slow that speed tests cannot even register. Makes loading pages for classes hard and just everyday Internet activity almost impossible.

I think you are doing a wonderful job...there are somethings that could use some improvement but overall it's good...I would recommend making sure that all apartments are thoroughly inspected before moving students into them.

My stove/oven broke the first time I used it. Several drawer handles in the kitchen were also missing. Everything else for the most part is good.

This is a pretty good nice complex to live in... but i do have one huge concern that i think everybody should know before getting any apartment here. The WiFi is absolutely horrible, i am not able to do my homework, watch anything on Netflix without the WiFi taking so long to load everything. In my opinion, instead of the front office holding events and giving out food, the complex should be putting in money and more effort to get better WiFi for students.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Appliances are very outdated and have to have constant maintenance request , also the pool closes too early in the year , the workout equipment in the club house needs free weights

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

The internet is just so bad. Even with an Ethernet cord it always had poor connection. Owner good thing is our maintenance request was taken care of very fast and we were helped pretty quick

It hasn’t been too bad. The community is nice and my neighbors are very friendly. It can be hard sometimes trying to balance being a full time student, trying to work, and find peace when I come home. But for the most part, uville is peaceful and pretty chill.

The apartments are nice great amenities the staff in the office could be a little less rude though. Nice club house and pool love that they have things going on for the residents

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

This is my second student living living apraetment that I have been in and it’s far better than the others. I have enjoyed every minute of it 👍🏽👍🏽

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

The one thing that really bothers me about this apartment is the poorly built apartment structure. Other than that the location of the apartment is perfect and the complex is almost always clean with beautiful horticulture.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

I feel like it could be cleaned up a little more especially my apartment but it was still nice. There was a lot of things that the maintenance left behind.

I really like living here in UVille. I love the amenities and how peaceful it is. The only negative thing is the wifi. They said they were trying to improve, but I see no changes (and it’s been a couple of Months)

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Some people are very loud, some people are very antisocial...it’s a difficult balance to keep. I like the overall atmosphere of the place and the apartment, but the people are unpredictable.

Move in was rocky. There were issues and I have to purchase my own screen for my window even though it was broken out before I got here. We also still have a dirty chair that needs to be replaced or cleaned.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

The apartments are okay but mildly expensive. The staff is responsive. The apartments were not cleaned prior to move in, and multiple things were broken inside the apartment. Maintainence was quick to fix these issues. The internet is slow, often nonexistant.

The apartments are good but they could use some improvements. Such as larger appliances like refrigerators to accommodate 4 adults living together but separate. Or more cabinet space.

The Apartments here are very spacious, and nice looking. They are a good choice for the rate I pay $620. However there is room for improvements, the apartment needed new carpets and a heavy cleaning after the residents prior to us had an animal living here that peed on all the carpets. The staff here really is not that friendly or helpful they rarely ever answer the phone. The community is nice, but they leave open the gates a lot, and our codes are not needed to open the gates. I have had a toilet issue for a few days and no one has come to fix it after calling the office multiple times. Also the office is not very informative about wifi information, possible time frames of maintenance coming into our units, and also how to submit our own maintenance requests. I was disappointed when they had an event today with pizza that they posted about 20 minutes prior to the event, when I arrived all the pizza was gone so they clearly did not order enough for their residents and I was upset by that.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

Personally I was disappointed when we moved in our apartment wasn't clean at all and we still have a lot of things we need fixed that are broken. The wifi is very slow and I hope that it gets fixed soon. However the staff has been very friendly when I go into the office.

A/c was not working when I first moved in. It took the maintenance team way too long to fix the problem after repeated work orders. Overall has been a decent experience living here.

The opportunity to use the shuttle and the location are big pluses, however, my room was still dirty from the last tenant when I moved in, the rooms are painted horribly, and the WiFi absolutely sucks. I leased here for the price and the "looks" but the looks are very deceiving in this complex. Better than a dorm room space-wise, but I guess you truly get what you pay for.

Short but terrible roommates. I did have an AC issue that was in no rush to be fixed. The maintenance people seem young-minded, and unprofessional. There’s not many visitor spaces for each building. It makes friends have to walk a long way. The pool time is trash. It’s opened during leasing office hours, the leasing office is closed sundays. Also, there are college students there so they’re bound to not follow that rule.

Reply from University Village at Charlotte

The complex is okay. A lot of things just being covered up by paint and stuff. Lots of mold falling through the cracks of my shower and not really “clean.”