This is my second year staying here and I think that it is a nice place to live near Clemson's campus that's very affordable compared to surrounding apartments.

Comparing with others UV is better placed to live. It really has wonderful surrounding. My roommate and I love to take pictures in UV as it has a beautiful environment.

University Village is a great place to live! It’s safe & the staff are super friendly. The amendities are fantastic & I feel like it’s a great home away from home

Reply from University Village at Clemson

It was really great to leave at university villages. The neighborhood is good and the staff are friendly. Also it was easy to go campus with red bus service.

There response for maintenance requests has been really fast. It is very convenient to pay my rent every month. They offer free stuff and food in the main building which is nice.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Great apartments! Great staff, really a great environment at University Village. Couldn't ask for more in an apartment complex than what I receive here!

mostly good, has been some problems with electricity but it gets straightened out pretty quickly. the office workers are great and the place is usually very quiet.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

They have good events for their residents that often include free food and gifts. They have done a good job updating the amenities and the pool.

University Village is an awesome place to live. The entire staff is very kind and willing to help when help is needed. I would recommend University Village to anyone looking for affordable yet nice off-campus housing in Clemson, SC!

Reply from University Village at Clemson

UV is a great place to live and at a great price the distance from campus is not as far as it seems! I would recommend UV to anyone looking for nice and affordable off-campus housing!

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Having a great experience here at UV Clemson! I would love if we got an e-mailed notice of when we should expect to have routine inspections; it seems like people randomly show up without any notice. I also miss having recycling bins on the property. Other than that, though, this has been a wonderful place to live!

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Really great for the price with so many amenities but sometimes maintenance took weeks to address issues so you get what you pay for there! But theses units are just as nice if not nicer than all the other apartments I toured/have been to in Clemson

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Everything is good, except they charged us over on electricity while telling us the electricity is a set payment. But overall it is a great living community.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

I love it here at UV. Planned to keep my room my whole stay here. The staff is amazing and most importantly understanding. Why would I wanna leave ?

Reply from University Village at Clemson

So far all has been great at University Village of Clemson, I enjoy the events and mixers they have for us, the gym in the office is great and the game day shuttle service is phenomenal. Definitely would recommend to a friend.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

I love my apartment and the amenities. Everything is clean and great. It is very updated and is easily found by all my friends. The atmosphere of the apartment is great as well.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

The apartment complex is clean and well kept. There are many events made by the staff every month for residents to attend. The apartments are spacious and are renovated often.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

UV is fairly quiet and has convenient bus stops for getting to campus. The rooms are spacious and are well maintained. There are also some amenities like a fenced in area for pets, two pools, and some events that are held every few weeks with free snacks and activities for residents.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

The apartment is great. I really enjoy having my own bathroom and the spaciousness of the room with a closet. I also enjoy that there is not too much noise.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

So far, UV has proven to be a pleasant experience. We have had a couple of issues with our apartment, but with an energetic staff ready to assist us, our problems are easily solved. Personally I really enjoy how little noise penetrates through the walls; I don’t have to worry about keeping my roommates up at night and vice versa.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

The landscaping has been terrible lately. The grounds crew lets the grass and bushes get extremely long and unkept. The bushes get long enough to cover windows

Reply from University Village at Clemson

To me the community is perfect. Everyone is nice and friendly plus every one respect each other space. I would highly recommend this complex to anyone. It's affordable and well kept. The wifi works, the facilities nearby are well kept and its close to campus.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

I’ve enjoyed my time at UV Clemson so far , The Maintenace staff are usually fairly expeditious when it comes to repairing things . They do try and include residents in a lot of activities

Reply from University Village at Clemson

It's great, my only complaint is the bus from clemson doesnt stop in the complex, but I know that's not ya'll, other than that the complex is very nice, well kept, and so far no problems whatsoever

Reply from University Village at Clemson

It's been good. I really love how they are pet friendly here. Also the roommate matching is great. I would reccommend moving here to any of my friends