University Villages at Clemson is only a 10-minute straight shot from Clemson University. The neighborhood is quiet and very PET FRIENDLY! The complex is equipped with 2 pools and multiple dog parks. I would say that the only downside is the sometimes rude customer service, but the people in-charge in the office are great!

UV is a great and reasonably priced community! Their rates are unbeatable and the staff in the office is so helpful! The amenities are also great and you have access to them at any time!

I really enjoy living here at UV. The apartments are great and the staff is fantastic! Plus I love Community Rewards; it's cool to get rewarded for living in a place I love! 😎

Reply from University Village at Clemson

It’s a good apartment but lacks a few things. I have had my shower drip and had to have the whole wall ripped out. Then, the water was not hot so I fixed that myself (easy repair) and water pressure isn’t the best. Along with that, the garbage disposal didn’t work, (twice). The good things are that, the floors, walls, rooms were pretty clean when moving in, no marks from furniture previously.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Between the amenities, the amazing people that work the club house and maintenance, I have not had to worry about a thing living here. It’s home

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Comparing with all the other apartments in central and Clemson, I feel that University Village is the best place to live. Even the maintenance is perfect in UV

Reply from University Village at Clemson

This is my 3rd year, I enjoy the community. The maintenance is fast and there are great amenities. Also parking is never a problem unlike people in other communities.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

The front office staff here is absolutely amazing, they have done everything they possibly could do to make sure my living experience here has been nothing short of amazing. The townhouse may be falling apart and everything is breaking but they are always on top of trying to either fix it or replace it and they do it in such a timely manner.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

I love it, rooms are spacious and nice. Everything is easy to get done such as requesting maintenance. There is always fun activities to take part it. Great environment

Reply from University Village at Clemson

It is very unclear about electricity. They say we have a flat rate but sometimes you go over and get charged extra when my roommates and I do not even use very much electricity. Also I never got an email or notice about the charge and they just sent my parents an email saying I had an overdue payment

Reply from University Village at Clemson

University Village has been by far one of the easiest housing developments to live in. They are super nice and make sure the grounds are always clean and presentable and they take their maintenance very seriously and always get things done fast. Overall a great place to live for a really good price.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Very nice staff. Apartments are nice and spacious. Not too much noise levels. The people who live here are nice. Parking is great and never have to worry about guest parking.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

A GREAT housing location that has everything you could ask for! I have always been so impressed by everything University Village has offered and given to residents.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

they focus heavily on community engagement and activities. The events are well thought out, fun, and free to all community members. Clean amenities

Reply from University Village at Clemson

The value here is untouched. Not too far from campus and multiple options for groceries within a mile or two. The clubhouse along with the free printing and 24 hour gym are also a plus.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

I like having a nice private room, but the area is really loud and not great for someone who has a job. The roommate matching did not work very well because my roommates are younger than me.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Horrible roommates experiences and made living at uv impossible. The front desk workers are rude and don’t usually help. Or they pretend to help.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

The leasing people are very nice and are always there to help you out! Very good price! The appliances are kind of old but its a fairly nice apartment. I do wish maintenance was better though.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

It's the best value in Clemson, and a pretty nice apartment. The office is always really helpful, no matter the problem that you have. I will be perfectly content living her while I'm at Clemson.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

I love living here! Truly the best staff. They are always eager to help residents with any issue that comes up. They also throw events that make living here even more fun! From grocery bingo, to grilled cheese bars, to catering Smoking Pig, they always want their residents to have a great living experience. The amenaties are also great. When finals week has the library packed? The UV clubhouse has plenty of space to study and get work done. Oh and did I mention they provide coffee, too? Overall, just a amazing place to live!

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Living here has been so amazing! The staff is super helpful and sweet. Theres so many giveaways and free food. The amenities are great like the pool and clubhouse study rooms

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Again, I throughly enjoy it. Already added stress for us students who work also. Much refreshing to have everything in one place and not too far from the campus

Reply from University Village at Clemson

I’ve lived here for years and have loved every minute of it. The staff is extremely helpful and maintenance is quick to help when needed. It’s a great place with great people, all for a great price.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

I really love living here. The amenities are great. The distance from campus is not too far, but also distant enough that I can escape the hustle and bustle

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Have stayed here for going on 3 years now, so I can’t complain too much! Staff is always friendly and they are always having exciting events to attend!