they focus heavily on community engagement and activities. The events are well thought out, fun, and free to all community members. Clean amenities

The value here is untouched. Not too far from campus and multiple options for groceries within a mile or two. The clubhouse along with the free printing and 24 hour gym are also a plus.

Horrible roommates experiences and made living at uv impossible. The front desk workers are rude and don’t usually help. Or they pretend to help.

The leasing people are very nice and are always there to help you out! Very good price! The appliances are kind of old but its a fairly nice apartment. I do wish maintenance was better though.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

It's the best value in Clemson, and a pretty nice apartment. The office is always really helpful, no matter the problem that you have. I will be perfectly content living her while I'm at Clemson.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

I love living here! Truly the best staff. They are always eager to help residents with any issue that comes up. They also throw events that make living here even more fun! From grocery bingo, to grilled cheese bars, to catering Smoking Pig, they always want their residents to have a great living experience. The amenaties are also great. When finals week has the library packed? The UV clubhouse has plenty of space to study and get work done. Oh and did I mention they provide coffee, too? Overall, just a amazing place to live!

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Living here has been so amazing! The staff is super helpful and sweet. Theres so many giveaways and free food. The amenities are great like the pool and clubhouse study rooms

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Again, I throughly enjoy it. Already added stress for us students who work also. Much refreshing to have everything in one place and not too far from the campus

Reply from University Village at Clemson

I’ve lived here for years and have loved every minute of it. The staff is extremely helpful and maintenance is quick to help when needed. It’s a great place with great people, all for a great price.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

I really love living here. The amenities are great. The distance from campus is not too far, but also distant enough that I can escape the hustle and bustle

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Have stayed here for going on 3 years now, so I can’t complain too much! Staff is always friendly and they are always having exciting events to attend!

Pretty good for the price. Signed because of the short term lease that ends in December. Overall the staff are friendly and the apartment is on the red route.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Have loved living here so Far, they staff is very friendly and quick to return any questions or if needed for maintenance. No Complaints here.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

I been living in UV for a minute (a decent amount of time). I got a lil thang for shorty at the front desk. With that being said, I re-upped so nuff said (I renewed my lease). She know where I stay (look it up).

My apartment is great, everything has been smooth and the office staff are always happy to help. The maintenance techs are fast when come to responding to work orders.

Maintenance was great. Our apartment was clean on move in day. The staff were always nice and helpful. The events were fun to go to and participate in.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

This is my second year staying here and I think that it is a nice place to live near Clemson's campus that's very affordable compared to surrounding apartments.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Comparing with others UV is better placed to live. It really has wonderful surrounding. My roommate and I love to take pictures in UV as it has a beautiful environment.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

University Village is a great place to live! It’s safe & the staff are super friendly. The amendities are fantastic & I feel like it’s a great home away from home

Reply from University Village at Clemson

It was really great to leave at university villages. The neighborhood is good and the staff are friendly. Also it was easy to go campus with red bus service.

There response for maintenance requests has been really fast. It is very convenient to pay my rent every month. They offer free stuff and food in the main building which is nice.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

Great apartments! Great staff, really a great environment at University Village. Couldn't ask for more in an apartment complex than what I receive here!

mostly good, has been some problems with electricity but it gets straightened out pretty quickly. the office workers are great and the place is usually very quiet.

Reply from University Village at Clemson

They have good events for their residents that often include free food and gifts. They have done a good job updating the amenities and the pool.

University Village is an awesome place to live. The entire staff is very kind and willing to help when help is needed. I would recommend University Village to anyone looking for affordable yet nice off-campus housing in Clemson, SC!