University Village at Slippery Rock

4.3

4.3

Thomas
Love living here, only downside is this WiFi and you can’t get another provider to come and install a new box in your room. Also don’t understand how the bottom doors were locked for like 2 weeks and then they said screw it
Sondra
Crime has been an issue and it can get quite noisy. Adding more parking near the buildings would be really nice! Overall, I love the amenities we have offered to us!
Bridget
I have loved living here the past 3 years! My apartment is so homey and there are always friends close by! I really like that I can always find something to do within walking distance. The staff always works hard to make sure the property looks nice!
Tiffany
I have greatly enjoyed my time being a resident. I think the units are very nice and that there is plenty of space. My complaints are why am I automatically forced to pay $40 for electricity? I should be charged for what I use. I also do not like how everything gets shut down so quickly. Just because there is loud music does not mean the cops should be called
Jacob
There are always super loud parties,the garbage is always a disaster,as well as there is always trash all over the property. They don't fix anything properly when you put in maintenance requests. There are always holes in the walls of the common areas,also if you want your car stolen or to watch a drug deal check out the guest lot...it's just a sad over priced place where everyone parties and gets high and "security" does nothing for resident safety.
Travis
Very friendly staff and clean community. The amenities are always so entertaining and fun for residents. The staff is so helpful and caring. Love living here!
Francis
very nice place to live with great amenities. price is pretty good and the apartments are very nice. having a pool is very nice and a great part about living here.
Lauren
The staff was friendly here. I also really enjoyed having access to a pool, and a gym. The apartment had a good amount of space too. It also has a sidewalk leading down to campus, which was nice during warmer weather to be able to walk to class.
Derek
Apartments are pretty nice, maintenance is very kind, great amenities. Security is friendly but doesn’t do much, have had multiple friends get their cars towed from their own VIP spot, and disallowing parties inside but allowing huge gatherings outside seemed odd as well. Overall, USVR is a nice place to live
Joseph
1 star
Well, if you want to pay a lot of money for your complex to be trashed then this is the place to be. If you want your car to be towed in the middle of the night while you are parked in your own reserved spot then don't look anywhere else. Actually, look anywhere else!