University Village Fullerton

3.8

3.8

Abigail
They are really nice staff, but construction right outside my window every morning. other than that, very good experience. I like the events they host

Verified Resident
cool i like it pretty fun and nice and cool and slayyyyyy!!!! thanks for reading i hope you have a super fantastic day :)) have a great day !!!

Isabella
It's an okay place to live but it's got so many issues. Still construction going on and it's loud in the mornings. No gym access when we were promised it, no parking and we have to pay for a 400 dollar parking permit to park on campus. It's unsafe and I know people that have had their radiators stollen from the parking lot. I shouldn't have to worry about my cars safety when it was supposed to be a nice area. And on top of everything people are STILL missing furniture because none of this was move in ready: I had to constantly beg for a desk and chair when I was paying for it to already be therein it wasn't for a whole month.

Sofia
It has been nice, I really like the court yard and all of the plants add a really nice atmosphere to the apartment. I also like my room a lot and how the apartments look modern

Skye
The place is nice but the construction is an eye sore. The apartment comes furnished with wifi. The work orders are usually within the week. My fire alarms are senitive though.

Kaley
Literally in a hotel because my apartment keeps having leaks. Been here for so long, like 3 weeks. They always give me a date when they will be done and it gets push back every week.

Naomi
The walls are very thin and there are many other things that need to be worked on. Management needs to communicate better and have information on their own community

Madeline
I'll keep this review short since you can read the huge amount of other one star reviews on Google and Yelp. They take advantage of the fact that students are learning how to live on their own and couldn't care less about your experience living here. The buildings are very old are poorly renovated. They have us paying for amenities that are literally under construction (even though they told us construction would be done 3 months ago). Everyone is being towed because parking IS AWFUL. They have owed me and my roommates $400 for over a month and continue to say they're "waiting on regional", but they won’t let us contact regional. A friend from another one of the buildings has a bug infestation. Maintenance issues are unresolved for long periods of time.

Rami
its nice here, I enjoy the distance to campus, makes it easy to walk to and from classes. Appreciate the facilities and amenities, as well as the furnished apartment.

Jose
The place is okay. For the price, however, we should have received fully furnished apartments (as promised). Also, maintenance requests should be fulfilled sooner.