My resident experience at University Village has been peaceful and easy. The bus is a great convenience especially during the winter (snow) months and in avoiding getting stuck in traffic and finding parking at OSU. Also, the resident life center is a very good studying and relaxing environment. Maintenance is on time and does things efficiently and effectively. The pool provides a nice place to sit and relax on warmer days. All in all the past 3 years have been a peaceful experience with relatively no headache.

For students, who want to find a nice and secure place to live in close proximity to Ohio State University in Columbus Ohio, University Village is a great option.

University Village, Columbus Ohio is not much far from Ohio State University's main campus. University Village is popular amongst students due to its location, shuttle bus and student friendly ambience.

Minus the issues with maintenance the place is very convenient with its location and furniture options. Also the other residents are generally very quite so never have to worry about any noise.

Good apartments, well maintained. Excellent community to live in. The shuttle services to campus and other stores is really convenient. Good RLC and fitness center

I’ve had good experiences at UV and I’m glad I chose to live here! Everyone is very responsive here and Ive haven’t had any major issues! Would recommend to anyone :)

I love living here!! It is right across the street from my work and a good price for the perfect apartment for me. Maintenance is amazing and very fast to respond

The apartment has been great. I love how close it is to the university. The only problem I would mention is that often maintenance is slow to respond. But, to be fair, needing maintenance has also been relatively rare.

This is a great location for an apartment. Just north of the CFAES of OSU. With buses running for most of the day to main campus. It is also great that new designs are being made. I was the first person in my renovated apartment.

I have really enjoyed my time at University Village - it has given me a nice, quiet community that allows me to get away from the campus buzz!

Living here is pretty nice. The availability to have pets, plus the shuttles buses to campus and the grocery store along with other fun trips. Only downside is the maintenance, but they've been working on it and the last maintenance crew that helped me were super helpful and apologetic.

Comfortable and affordable apartment. Have had very few problems during my time living here at UV. Also, it is in a great location right next to OSU's campus and nearby many fast food restaurants.

I love living at UV. It is a good and safe place for my children. Also, there are several social events that I can participate. The staffs are very helpful.

The university village is very comfortable to live. The environment is very safe and very convenient for the student who do not have cars since the shuttle could bring them to the campus.

Very convenient place to leave. I have lived here for more than 3 years and love everything about it. Shuttle and Kroger buses make it more convenient.

Great place to stay. Really love the RLC center and the bus service to OSU. Krogger and Target buses also a great convenience along with the movie nights.

They respond fast if there is an issue and are willing to go the extra mile to make you happy. I like it here because its quite and I enjoy that they do field trips every now and then.

It is my first winter in University Village, I think it is good so far! And this semester, they added bus schedule to Lennox Town Center every Tuesday and Thursday, which is great!

Overall I like it here, the rooms are big enough for me, good prices that let's me save more money from my job, and in a convenient location. Sometimes it is noisy though and I can hear neighbors in the building or music from other buildings, and smoking from neighbors.

My roommate and I just recently moved in here and so far we really like it here! The location is very nice as it is only 10 minutes from campus. The busing is also a plus!

University Village is a quiet place to live. The buses can be difficult to predict, but the events put on for residents are fun and the free printing and coffee are great!

Reply from University Village OSU

I really enjoy the community, and the amenities at university village! In addition, the bus service is very convenient and all the trips they do are very fun.

University village overall is a solid place to live. They have decently nice apartments and really great resident life perks. There are some things that are missed, like in-unit washer and drier and central AC. I am happy with the price and the quick response of the Maintanence team.

Overall I have had a good experience. The leasing office staff is great. Overall I hope that communication of maintenance can improve their communication with the new systems.

Except for the oldness of building, the location is good and the staff is nice, too. I like this affordable housing option as a student. I recommend.