For the most part, this is a no frills experience. However, the location is very convenient and the furnished option is exactly what I needed. The pricing is decent considering the proximity to OSU and I like that UV has its own shuttle system but is also located near two COTA stops. So far, I have used both pretty regularly in my commute. During the warm months, the pool is very nice and well kept. I have had no problems with bugs or pests. I've had a few maintenance issues, but maintenance was relatively prompt and all of them have been resolved.

So far I am living here peacefully. The ambience is calm and quiet. I would highly recommend this place if you are a OSU staff/student. jhbgfkewhfoi ldflqwejfpwej djhwqlidhjd wdlwqjd;wqjd;wqjkd;wqkd;lwqkd

Solid rental property. Close to OSU campus but pretty quite. The units are a little old but it's fine. Great maintenance staff. I feel like the rent could be a little lower since I do not attend any of the community events or ride the bus.

Good place to live. Living in University Village is good place to live and easy to go school because there are shuttle buses. Some neighborhoods are noisy but not always.

I enjoy living in university village. I think the amenities are nice and the workers and community members are friendly. I think there could be some improvement on maintenance, mostly in speed, and laundry facilities.

Really good place to live. Close to high street and bus line. The amenities provided and the events that the University Village team prepare are great.

It's nice to live here for me.I am a new one here,but I feel very relax.It is quiet and confinient.This is my first choice to live here with my friends.

Overall I am happy with the apartment community, it's convenient for me and close to work, and the gym and free coffee are great. It has everything that I need. I think the downsides are the walls are a bit thin and I can hear my neighbors below me and next door talking and their kids.

Their online paying portal doesn’t always show the correct amount owed and then can randomly dump everything you hadn’t paid on you six months later. They said it had never happened before but I highly doubt that. Maintenance can be slow and I don’t think they read the extra notes in the matinence requests as they’ve been ignored several times. There’s a bus to campus which is nice

Nice house and a nice fitness room. But the resident upstairs often smoke marijuana and make a pungent smell. I have reported such a thing to the office, but no response.

This is a great place to live if you’re a student. It’s a cute complex and I loved the convenient busses that took me to campus so I could save money on parking. However, this place is a bit expensive for how old everything is. No central air, little counter space, and multiple issues with heat and water.

I love my living space! The amenities here are so helpful, all of the staff are super nice and the on-site maintenance makes living easy. Couldn't ask for more

Nice, clean apartments. Mostly quiet neighbors. Great location to OSU and downtown Columbus. Friendly, quick maintenance workers. Only complaint is the sink that we’ve called maintenance over 5 times for the same issue.

I think living here is convenient. Also sometimes they will have some tailgate event that I can have lots of free drink!! Therefore if someone in the future wants to live here, I will say it's a great place to live!

I really enjoy the community at UV. Everyone who lives here is very respectful of others and not too loud. I enjoy all the amenities that UV has to offer as well.

it is good to have shuttles between school and home. But the route has too many detouring, hope canceling west campus stop! And pest control is really useless and annoying

I do enjoy the resident life center. I get a lot of homework done and appreciate the free printing. Too far from campus at times. The biggest problem I have is the gnats. Put in a maintenance request and still haven’t came.

Reply from University Village OSU

Overall it's a good place to live. The walls are thin so you can hear your neighbors which isn't great, but maintenance is very quick to answer requests.

Overall great experience. I love the gym and free coffee. However, I just wished they stop limiting food at Tailgate events. For example, one bagel per person is not enough food lol

Reply from University Village OSU

Great community for students and families to stay. The facilities are great for the price, and the leasing office is always available for assistance. The locality is maintained very well, and has security measures in place. Free coffee, pool, gym and swimming pool too. The study rooms and frequent shuttle buses to the campus also make for a great student living experience. Highly recommended for OSU students.

I’ve enjoyed living here. It’s very convenient (especially the bus system). I really love the pool as well. Hoping to live here for the next few years at least

UV is super convenient and close to campus but our building had pests (bugs) and that’s kind of annoying to deal with. Other than that living here is nice a little expensive cause we don’t use the busing or the gym.

I would give this place 5 stars. I enjoy living here because it’s well kept by maintenance. There’s a great turn-around and the staff is so nice. The buildings are a little old, but they are better preserved.

It was awesome .It's like home away from home.i loved it.The people here are so nice and helpful.I will definitely recommend my friends to live here.The trips organized by university village are also good.

Although I have had an overall good experience living at University Village, the bus system can be quite unreliable. I do wish they renovated the apartments!