good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now. good, convenient, but it is hard to shop without a car now.

Good location. A little pricey. 1st year we lived here when we would take showers, the people upstairs would determine when we should be done by flushing the toilet 10 times in a row making the water scolding hot for 20 mintutes. Now we have a dog downstairs the whines, howls and barks whenever the lady isn’t there. Good bye sleep.

Overall good experience. The unit we received was in fairly good condition and the apartment complex grounds are well maintained. The shuttles are also very convenient. University Village is also on top of current events. When the Kroger in the University City shopping center closed University Village immediately send out a survey for suggestions on what they could do to help residents with groceries.

Very comfortable place, not narrow, good bus driver and not very far from campus, also, a lot of Chinese here, which makes me feel still in China

So glad I chose to move to University Village! I have a 1 bedroom apartment (The Swisher) and I absolutely love it. Plus, when I moved in, the apartment was spotless and I didn't have to clean anything! I have had a great experience here.

I love the activities held by UV. I really enjoy the time living in UV. By joining in the activities, I knew a lot of friends and practiced my English to some extent.

it has been great so far, although some minor problems but manageable and livable. hopefully, uv will allow the heater to turn on because it is cold

So far it seems like a good place to live. Plenty to do. Moving in the place had some things that needed addressed but were taken care of. Reminder that upgraded apartment can mean upgraded within the last 5 - 7 years?

The most convenient place to live. It's very close to our university, and there are many restaurants and markets near the UV. Therefore, it is the best place!!

I really like living here. I like how close it is to the ag campus and how there are buses. The people at the desk are always very friendly and willing to help.

The environment is very good. The shuttle is super convenient. People here is very nice. The gym is wonderful as well. Printing is free, which is really helpful.

Living here has been a near perfect experience. The buses to campus are so convenient, because parking is a nightmare at OSU. The apartments are decently nice, just wish the kitchens offered more counter space. So many awesome amenities: gym, study areas, pool table, as well as tailgating events and trips to cedar point and more!

I picked University Village because it was a nice, clean and friendly neighborhood. I love the trips and activities they offer us. We went to Cedar Point last weekend and I had tons of fun!

I love the environment and atmosphere here at UV, and all the resources that are available for us to use. UV has made it easy to get adjusted to living somewhere new.

University Village is great! The apartments are very nice and very affordable. UV offers so many activities. The only downside is being far from campus, but the buses make up for that.

I have really enjoyed my stay at university village. The facilities provided are top notch, especially the bus service. The cleanliness of the apartment when I moved in was not up to standard, hence the reduction in one star. Everything else is great.

This apartment is convenient, clean, and safe. Maintenance responses quickly. We have also fitness facility, free coffee and research room in UV office.

I heard University Village from a visiting scholar who was my teacher’ s friend when I decided to transfer to the Ohio State University. The University Village is a bit close to our school and the price is not expensive. To be honest, before moving in my apartment, I became so disappointed because UV asked me to do a lot of thing, for example, set up a AEP account and insurance account. And some information is not clear, so I need to email them to make it clear. When I moved to my apartment, I was satisfied with it because the living room was big although it was dark. I put my study desk into the living room and I always do homework in the living room. I think this feeling because it is like working place. Sometimes, I invite some friends to visit my apartment, I do not feel crowded. Overall , living in UV is a good experience.

I really like the study room in the UV. It provide students a quite room to study and plenty of sources when they are reading for fun or doing research.

Very good community to live in. The busses drop you off at various locations around campus which is convenient. Th social events are awesome as well. Free beer and food the majority of the time so who can complain about that!

I like the life center most where I can study and drink coffee or tea. The apartment is fair. It is old but every time I request a maintenance, they are very responsive!

second year here. still a good place to live although recent maintenance has been a bit of a burden as well as Kroger leaving the area. Still good though

Nice experience. Close to campus. Good shuttle service. Good staff and service. The resident life center has some pretty good facilities too.

very good experience, but i think it would be better if we make the way of getting the code easier because I have to relog in to get the code

It's good and i like it. However, the sink in the bathroom is so old and dirty. I wish that it could be replaced witha new one. Also, there is always a bad smell outside my apartment.