Maintenance is getting better, bus system needs some work. Leasing team knows what they are talking about but seems like some communication needs to be fixed here

The busses make traveling to campus really convenient. UV also provides bussing to Kroger and other stores, which makes living off campus super nice if you don’t have a car.

There are convinent equipments and shuttlebus.Also colorful activities,such as shopping,visiting and movie.The surrounding is quiet and clean.

Lots of fun, regular free movies, free food, free trips to cedar point, skiing, North Market, Kroger, Saraga international market, friendly community

very nice place, the utility is included and it is always warm and the staff are very friendly. The prices are a little high but it is compensated fro.

Three times now maintenance has entered my apartment without permission, cut holes in my ceiling, and left my apartment a mess and left without finishing the work. When I contact anyone for information on why I am ignored, so if it happens again I will be setting off my security system alarm. This is unacceptable.

We’ve had a big issue in the kitchen but UV was very understanding and helpful in the situation. So far we’ve seen none and love all the events they offer/amenities. We’ve been here for 6 months and the bus is so easy to take to class. We love it here!

I’m overall pretty satisfied with the apartment. The people are generally quiet and polite around here as well. I appreciate the frequent events and such put on residents. The primary issue I’ve had is with needing to make several maintenance requests for clogged drains having to do with the pipes far further down than I could do anything about and a broken electrical outlet, and the lack of response I’ve received from maintenance. Issues take weeks to be resolved. Currently there is a broken electrical outlet in my kitchen that I put in an order for well before winter break, and the issue still hasn’t been resolved. Additionally, it took over 2 weeks to get assistance for the clogged drain, and even still it barely drains.

It is very, very, very convenient to live here. There are shuttles going to the campus every 20min every workday!! In addition, there are activities very month!!

If I could give zero stars I would. I am extremely unhappy with having found 6 cockroaches since I first moved in August. I basically didnt even live in my apartment in October and November due to having my apartment sprayed so many times.

Living at UV has been great so far. Great community, great maintenance, solid bus service. Haven't found anything to complain about so that's great :)

Reply from University Village OSU

The location is quaint and quiet. The shuttle is extremely useful and the amenities in the RLC are nice. I appreciate that they introduced the Kroger shuttle run after the store on Olentangy closed.

My experience so far has been alright. At times, there has been slight annoyances. For example, when our cold water knob in the shower became loose and when the pipes underneath the kitchen sink make loud banging noises. But overall, it hasn't been bad.

Apartment community is nice. Sometimes halls smell like cigarettes and people do not pick up after their dogs, but otherwise nice place to live

If attending OSU this is a pretty good option. I am in one of the oldest rooms but I have heard the renovated ones are nice. The bus system is cool and there are tons of activities for residents to take part in.

it's a warm apt to live, nice shuttle service, but bad sound isolation, noisy at midnight, i can even heard the toliet flush of neighbors upstair...

It’s a great place to live. It Is close to the city, but has the feel of a suburban area. The only problem I have had is with maintenance. They have a great response time, but it would be nice to have a window for when they should arrive. I work the 2nd shift at my job so it is very inconvenient if they arrive at 8am. Don’t let that stray you away from this place though! I am otherwise very happy with where I live!

Great place to stay for those attending the Ohio State University. Apartments are adequate with maintenance support. Gym, swimming pool, coffee and pool table are also available. Highly recommended.

UV is a great place to live for international students. It has many facilities like gym and and daily shuttle bus to OSU campus. I strongly recommend it.

The facility is nice. The shuttle is not always on time. I hope the TV in uv office can offer access to earphones via bluetooth, because it is really impossible to hear in public.

It was great and amazing. Maintenance usually was on time but apartment itself was great to begin with. Bus service is nice to get to campus.

Great place to live. Buildings are somewhat dated but whenever there's an issue maintenance is almost always accessible. Great location not far from campus.

The uv shuttle between campus and village is very convenient for people without cars. It only take about 15 minutes to campus. The resident life center is awesome.

The apartments are nice with a nice, comfortable and pleasant environment. Bus service is helpful for commutation. Resident life centre is a real lifesaver, for good coffee and workout session.

University Village is very close to Ohio State University and it is connectedby shuttle buses. This place can easily be recommended for students.