Staying at University Village Columbus gives feeling of safety. The new RLC building is a good attraction. I think UV should start the events like movie night.

University Village is a good place to stay in Columbus Ohio. If you are a student, surely you will like this place but I wish it could be the same for Doctors, Post Docs, IT professionals and others working in OSU or at other places. Though ambience is adorable.

I am Very happy to find and live at UV. UV provides good facilities like gym, bus, swimming pool, free food and tailgates during football matches.

Great Amenities and Proximity to campus. Additional fees/sublet fees are a little high. Great gym and study rooms as well! Well ventilated apartments!

The apartments are very expensive for what you get, I was lucky and got a newer one but some of the other (older) ones are terrible and need renovated before charging as much as they do. Even with the newer ones it still seems so high.I also don't feel much of a community feeling either.

This is a nice apartment complex. It has a shuttle every 20 mins to OSU, and is quite close to the shopping centre, COTA bus stop and CABS stops.

UV is in a very convenient location for OSU students. its safe and full of friendly people. Renovated RLC is simply awesome and there are plenty of community activities organized by UV office. flip sides are very small houses in terms of carpet area. maintenance is slow sometimes

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut efficitur leo a ante laoreet, at dignissim odio vestibulum. Vivamus gravida accumsan ipsum et imperdiet. Quisque aliquet gravida malesuada. Fusce vel ipsum nec diam cursus consequat id fermentum arcu. Sed tincidunt magna faucibus aliquet faucibus. Cras vitae aliquam erat, a ullamcorper eros. Morbi quis molestie velit. Curabitur et odio felis. Proin et magna vel nulla molestie feugiat eu ac metus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut fringilla rhoncus risus, sed dictum mauris viverra sed. Duis ut sollicitudin turpis, et bibendum lacus.

I enjoy living at University Village. Ever since my move in, the staff has been extremely accommodating. I have had many questions throughout he process, and they promptly answered each one. I would recommend anyone to live here.

It's going good. The price of rent is reasonable and maintenance is always willing to help. It's also nice that the pool is right behind my apartment and the bus stop is right in front.

This is good apartment. The UV bus is very convenient and the stops keep growing. I have lived in University Village for two years, and now I have already renew the lease.

University Village is a wonderful place to live. Helpful staff and great facility. Building may be old, but maintenance is prompt and professional.

Quiet with decent gym and community center. Convenient shuttles, but floors and walls a bit thin, loud neighbors are very audible. Above average maintenance.

It's a very good apartment with good infrastructure such as the fitness room, the studying area etc, but a little noisy in the early morning because of shuttle buses.

The apartments and maintenance people are great. The price is a little too high which would have been reasonable considering the shuttle & community center, except that most people living here are students and don't really need an additional gym to RPAC.

The UV community is amazing. A peaceful environment with great maintenance. Looking forward to next season's tail gate parties. Definitely recommend staying here.

I have had a great experience with UV thus far and plan to renew my lease for next year. All of the staff in both the leasing office and maintenance have been very helpful and pleasant when I have needed to ask questions or have needed things fixed in my apartment. Overall, I am vary happy with UV!

Its a great community. I have just moved here 3 months back and the facilities here are awesome. They have free food sometimes on Fridays!!!

University village is located in a nice neighborhood, Good amenities, It is close to Kroger and other restaurants such as Fortune, Canes, etc. .

Great community very quite surrounding. Close to Ohio state campus very convenient with access to highway off of Ackerman as well as directly off nort broadway.

The maintenance is very quick to respond and whenever I email in questions, I get a prompt and helpful response. It's been a very positive experience living here.

The University Village apartment complex offers many amenities in addition to their continuous offers for residents. Overall they excel in promotional offers anf amenities but are lacking in their maintenance of their apartments.

I love this place. Staff very friendly. And the shuttle service is very convinient to go to campus and come back. Apartments can be more clean

The apartment is ok but there is always smell in the house without windows open and in the winter you do not really want to open you windows.

Honestly, I give it 5 stars just for letting me have my cat here. It has improved my living experience by 200%. The bus system is great, but I wish they ran later and kept it every 20 minutes (especially during finals week and with COTA changing/ruining their services). I love the keypad on the doors. They make me feel safer knowing that only residences and maintenance can access the building. Actually, UV has improved so much since I moved here. I moved in here in the summer of 2012 and kept thinking I would leave if I could find somewhere that would allow pets, but once UV changed their policy I stopped looking and, even though I am graduating, I still plan on living here for a few years while I look for work. My cat is also tremendously happy here. He knows that it is his home and even he feels safe here. Also, all of the employees are very kind and considerate. Maintenence is wonderful and so are the bus drivers and the people who work in the office. I love it here.