University Village OSU
4.04 stars1,849 Reviews

1,849 Reviews

1,849 Reviews

The staff was very friendly, and the apartments are really nice and clean. I look forward to living in this community and meeting new people.
Great place to live. Pretty quiet and nice community. The study rooms in the resident life center is pretty good too if you need a quiet place to work.
Noise is a lot. I love the neighborhood. The apartments are too old, especially for what we pay. The staff is great. I love the rec center and gym.
Lived in UV during my undergrad a few years back, and decided to live here again when I picked up a job in Columbus. I've always liked the neighborhood, as it seems like UV takes good care of the area. It also feels safe, as I have walked around multiple times in the evening, with no issues. The apartments are nothing crazy, but I've felt comfortable in each one I've lived in. Neighbors are usually quiet enough, though given the thin walls and demographic, it can get loud from time to time. The garbage disposal breaks or things leak from time to time, but maintenance has always been pretty prompt. While I don't utilize all the amenities, the gym is well maintained and useful. Recently, I've really appreciated the addition of recycling, which I felt was always lacking in this complex. I hope to see similar earth-friendly improvements! All in all, I'm pretty content with my stay. A few issues here and there keep it from a perfect score, but its definitely a solid choice for off-campus housing.
I have loved living here and can't wait to keep living here. thank you for always putting my needs first and working with any problems I had
Good for the most part. Thin walls make it hard to relax as the neighbors' dogs bark all day. Kitchen faucet has such a low water pressure I would rather attend a funeral than wash the dishes.
It has been really good living here. Amazing maintenance and the staff is very nice and understanding. Noise padding can be improved in the house in general.
I enjoy living at University Village. The staff is very nice. The amenities are a great addition to my living experience especially the university village bus to campus.
My resident experience is too good , it’s a safe place and the people are friendly , the view is good also if you are bored you can go for a walk
It's really nice to live here, the staff are really nice and sometimes they will hold some interesting events. that I could easily get drunk ha!