i’ve lived here only a couple months but it’s been pretty decent. University Village is a great location, not far from campus, and the apartments are super nice.

University Village is in a great neighborhood. The single apartments are on the expensive side, but with the convenient access to OSU, updated appliances, fast maintenance response, and quiet neighbors (in my experience), you really get what you pay for.

Good location. Private shuttle bus to OSU. Nice life center(I love to drink free starbucks coffee at here). Friendly staffs. All of these are advantages. However the only drawback is that the apartment is old, but not too bad to leave.

Univerisity Village is really convenient fou students at OSU. The staff in leasing office and maintenance are friendly. I enjoy living here.

I wish the laundry was in every building. I would also like to see the game/billiards area in the RLC open 24 hrs despite the office being closed. A ping pong table over there would be fun too. There are a lot of things that I love about University Village, like free heat and parking. I also like the events such as resident appreciation week and tailgates, but I can't say that I've been to a lot of them because of scheduling. If I'm paying the residence life fee, then I absolutely wish that I could make it to more events. Tuesday movie nights don't work with my schedule at all, and I'm usually on campus and miss events scheduled in the middle of the day. Lastly, I wish that busses came more frequently. There needs to be a live bus tracking app of some sort, and some busses completely pass the stops or are very late.

Generally it is nice to stay in UV, although the apartments are a little bit old. UV buses are helpful and convenient for daily travelling to OSU campus.

Coming up on six months. Good experience so far. Really nice community center. Bus system is handy for getting around and to the store. Apartments have a good layout which allow it to be sectioned off for different purposes.

Living here has been alright. Busses are great, little noise, and option to have pets is great. However, maintenance hasn't been as on top of things since moving out of one of the newer apartments into an older one and missed an appointment I made due to their pets must be contained rule

Overall UVillage is convinent and great for commuting to school. It’s centrally located for pretty much everything around Columbus (aka Condados is 6 minutes away)!

The experience in University village is pretty good. The facilities and all. But the maintenance service is bad. It doesn't respond back properly

I really love the activities. The neighborhood is really nice quiet and cute. Buses to campus are very convineint. The residents life center is very nice

It's a nice place to live. The laundry rooms are in every other building so in winter it annoying but otherwise it's not bad. I wish they had a recycling program though.

It's really comfortable. Timely bus service and grocery runs to Kroger have made life so much easier. Monthly movie nights is something I look forward to join.

My initial experience living here was a give or take. One month it was good and the next month it was not so hot. We had some issues in the apartment when we initially moved in, but they fixed them quickly! The ResidentPortal used to break at the first of the month, but they upgraded to a new portal that has a more modern touch, although the iOS app has a poor design.

UV is a great place to live. It is near to the campus and the bus service is really convenient. The newly constructed RLC is a great place to hang out with friends, play games and study.

My experience at UV has been overall great. It's quiet, and the staff is nice and helpful. The events they host for residents are fun, plus the free printing and coffee is awesome.

My experience has been good 🙂. I find the shuttle very useful and timely during the week. In the future, I think you guys should offer us microwaves.

A great and quiet neighborhood, very close to OSU campus and downtown (less than 15 min drive to each), exciting social events, great Resident Life Center

The maintenance request response could be better. The events are great. Transit Service to inidian store(Ex-Patel Brothers) would be very convenient specially in winter. Service could be weekly once at least.

Great facilities, services and reliable staff! The buses are very convenient and study lounge and gym make the location worth it. Very happy here!

i like the place, very close to campus, quiet and clean. the bus availability, fitness center, computer lab all these facilities make the life easy and nice.

I live in UV for two months. It is very happy to live here, because UV provides very good and warm services which let me to feel at home. There are some traffic inconveniences during weekends. It will be better to advance the shuttle leaving time during weekend, like from 9am to 9pm (every 2 hours).

I really enjoyed staying at University Village. I will definitely suggest my friends to live here. Mostly good for who is working in Ohio state University

Living in UV largely feels very good. It is convenient especially for the shuttle to the university and Kroger since I do not drive. The neighbors are almost silent and friendly. Maybe a drawback is the furniture is a little bit old.

I would really love if the units had dish washers. That's the only thing I think UV lacks. Apart from that the resident experience is quite good. The Life center is pretty good with a modern and functional gym. I would recommend this to people who have a relationship to OSU.