Great staff and amenities! Everyone is always very friendly and willing to help with whatever questions or concerns I may have. Maintenance is great too!

I really love everything about it! It's close enough to campus (only 7-8 min from my doorstep to the campus building I attend by the UV shuttle), there's always a social event going on, the other residents are overall very friendly and diverse and the staff is always prompt in addressing your requests. One really gets their rent dollars worth here!

The bus drivers are friendly and generous with smiles. The maintenance team always knows how to fix anything that isn't functioning in the apartment.

University village is an amazing place to live in. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and can't wait for the tailgate events coming fall. Go bucks.

Very quiet, safe, and relaxing. This complex is very nicely laid out and with all of the amenities it includes, it is really a sweet deal for the price!

Very good deal for the money! Enjoy all the activities and people that work here. Friendly staff! The pool even has wifi. My friend recommended this place now I see why

University Village is the best place to live with peaceful weather and it has a good neighborhood.It conducts good trips and events, tailgates to have lots of fun.

For the most part, the apartment is well-maintained and any urgent repairs are taken care of quickly. The gym, pool and common area are nice too and the shuttle is convenient for those without a car or commuting to OSU. I only have issue when it comes to dealing with management problems. For example, switching to and from simplebill, setting up subleasing (lots of different info from different people and hidden fees).

University Village is a good community that has everything I was looking for. They also have a bus that shuttles students to OSU about 15 minutes away. The only reason it's not a 5 star place is because the laundry machines are horrendously outdated and inefficient.

Great apartment so far, we even signed up for another year lease. can sometimes here the floor squeaking above us but its not a big deal. JG

omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet, ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat

I love all things about university village. It is a safe and very convenient neighborhood with a great 24 hours gym and a cool pool. Also it is very close to Kroger, Big lots, some restaurants so it is very comfortable to reach those stores. The shuttle bus service is always on time. All these good things make university village a great and very convenient place for students and even family especially those who have no car. Leasing office people are great. Maintenance is available whenever I needed them.

I really have enjoyed living at UV for the past two years and renewed my lease! Everyone here has been so helpful and enthusiastic with helping me through the leasing process and maintenance requests. The only problem that I have encountered since living here has been noise issues, but you will have that anywhere. Overall, I have had a good experience.

Maintenance is a little slow. Dryer unit not spinning, called it in last week, went to laundry this past Saturday evening, dryer in concern still not spinning.

Nice place to live in. Good community and Customer Service. Maintenance service is always on time. Good neighborhood. COTA bus stops and Market place nearby.

I have really enjoyed my first two months! Hoping the rest of the year follows suit. The gym facilities are very clean, and the maintenance was easy to work with right after I moved in.

Well, this is a good community. Especially the University Village shuttle are quite good. They provide service each day and it indeed help everyone a lot.

Reply from University Village OSU

A comfortable and community friendly place to stay, I recommend UV for students, as well as families looking for a place to stay near OSU campus.

Reply from University Village OSU

Very good houses and resident center. It makes me feel at home. I would recommend University village to my friends. The events hosted are also good.

university villlage is a great cummunity to live! it's safe and kept up with regularly. i recommend this cummunity to all my friends and family!

Reply from University Village OSU

I like the place, the conveyance is good. The University Village team keep organizing events here and now. It also feels to be safe in this community.

Reply from University Village OSU

Great aminitiew , freindly staff , perfect activities , comforatable housing , great pool and residential life center.. amazing Neighbours .. love it

Lots of convenient amenities. Only complaint would be that there are maintenance issues more often than desirable, but this is only minor as the crew is quick at fixing these problems.

Reply from University Village OSU

I love it here! UV is one of the best places to rent for OSU students. I really love the student center and the busses. I really want to keep living here until I'm finished with my career at OSU.

Reply from University Village OSU

We love the community here as well as speedy maintenance crew! We always receive help if and when needed. Not one noise complaint and it is pet friendly.