it is alright since the apartment is small but the shuttle bus really helps as well as the low rent so I guess you get what you pay. wish the kitchen was bigger

I've been living here for the past 2 years. It's been great. Specifically the maintenance department and the shuttle service. Keep up the good work!

Reply from University Village OSU

The location is great, the bus service to The Ohio State University is the best part! The pool is nice for the summer if you have to stay. Renewing your lease is easy.

It's been great here but the price of rent is not worth living here. It's too much money for a tiny place to live. There are places on campus cheaper.

Reply from University Village OSU

UV is a great place to live. It is near to the campus and the bus service is really convenient. The newly constructed RLC is a great place to hang out with friends, play games and study.

This place is not too bad. There is a Kroger and a Big Lots in walking distance, which makes life easier. Shuttles are nice. But I sincerely wish that the rent can be lowered.

Reply from University Village OSU

Its been OK. Weekend trips are well organized and are a lot of fun. It is just I am not happy about my apartment. Otherwise, the atmosphere and greenery makes you feel like you want to take stroll everytime. Shuttle busses are life savior.

Reply from University Village OSU

The university village have an on time bus schedule, there will be an email if the bus came late. There are a lot of fun activities offfered by the uv

Reply from University Village OSU

I really like living here and love the bus service. The apartments themselves are great but the buildings themselves need a lot of repairs. Our building has flooded twice and the pipes creak and make a banging noise pretty frequently.

I love living here. Its quiet and great for people still in school. Only thing I dislike is the maintenance. Hot water issues and very old A/C that needs replaced in my apartment. Sent in a request and it was never looked into.

There have been a lot of issues with my newly renovated apartment and it took me weeks to get everything resolved. But I'm glad with the responsiveness of upper management and helping me get things sorted

The apartments are maintained and clean. Low noise. Overall a good experience, but we have had to suffer through multiple rounds of building construction that has really hampered our views. Additionally, the maintenance office used to be immediately response and now it can take multiple weeks to get even a simple call fixed.

In a nice, quiet area. Neighbors aren't too loud and shared areas are always accessible. Maintenance has been hard to reach but they have been working on it under new management.

Nice location, shuttle service for those who don’t have cars, constantly evolving (new amenities) However kroger being gone is a huge setback and the grocery run during the week didn’t really help a lot. As far as shuttle service goes, the bus is very old and SUPER smelly during the summer bc some passengers don’t wear deodorant and the buses have poor ventilation, also it gets so hot during the summer and some drivers won’t or not able to turn on the ac, it’s really uncomfortable. I really think that being the key point of uv, the shuttle service should be improved.

I don't really appreciate the no locks on the doors, but that's not really a big deal. I like how the community feeling you get from living here.

Reply from University Village OSU

Although there were major maintenance problems upon moving in, maintenance was quick to perform task. I appreciate that the buses run on time for the most part.

Living in UV is very convenient. There are shuttles running everyday, so don't need to worry about driving or parking. Now there is a new resident life center with a brand new fitness center. I like living here.

you need to lower the rent. It is very high as compared to others. Heating is poor. Everything else is awesome. Also, you should either decrease resident life fees or keep it minimum for people not using your services

It was so far so good to live in the University Village. I really like the free coffee supplied by the office every day. The coffee tastes good and it helps me stay awake and study more efficiently.

Decent Place to live. Average maintenance, you might have to stand up for yourself in order to not be taken for a ride. Decent shuttle service.

Living here is perfect for school because of the bus and the community center. The only thing that has really turned me away is how poor of shape the apartment was in when I moved in and how slow maintenance is when it came to fixing something. It took them 2 weeks to fix a window leak. Needless to say if you don’t mind living in an apartment that’s worth less than the rent you pay then it’s a great place to live with great events and oppurtunities.

So far, I am loving University Village. It was a rough start with the issue I had moving into my first apartment then having to switch to a temp, and now being in my new apartment. I love it! It is extremely homey and I am just so happy here!

I prefer flexible activities for example instead of specific movie you can arrange a movie night and give movie tickets and people can go whichever movie in that night.

It's a nice place to live. The laundry rooms are in every other building so in winter it annoying but otherwise it's not bad. I wish they had a recycling program though.

It is convenient to take the shuttle to school. While the facilities in the University Village is a little old. Sometimes it would broke and waster our time to ask for help. What make me sad is I have waited for the worker to repair our bathroom for 3 days. I have called the emergency call, while it still needs 3 days. But, except the facilities, other things would be okay.