Activities for away games like tailgating and watching the game on a monitor and screen Bigger gym Lounging areas Other outdoor activities Study rooms

Add a rowing machine in the gym. Buses and noisy and always wait under building 485. In that building, the AC is in the living room and doesn’t sufficiently cool/heat the bedroom. Poor design

I've been living here for the past 2 years. It's been great. Specifically the maintenance department and the shuttle service. Keep up the good work!

Reply from University Village OSU

This is a pretty safe place, clean, and quite. The apartments are not up to the date though, and little expensive as compared to others. So, all in all: 3/5.

The apartment is good. But the rental is a little high. The UV is relatively safe than other places around the Ohio State campus. So it's good for international graduate students or visiting scholar to live here.

Life is easy for students in University Village but there is needed some improvement in bus services, as some of the buses are running at speed of 10miles/hr and some at 40miles/hr. This difference creates gap of 40-45 minutes between two bus timings (specially in evening between 6:00pm- 6:20pm) and eventually many residents have to wait at various bus stops for 40-45 minutes in this chilling weather.

It's been great here but the price of rent is not worth living here. It's too much money for a tiny place to live. There are places on campus cheaper.

Reply from University Village OSU

This place is not too bad. There is a Kroger and a Big Lots in walking distance, which makes life easier. Shuttles are nice. But I sincerely wish that the rent can be lowered.

Reply from University Village OSU

The faculty is nice. But the facilities of my hoyse are old. btw no heaters,I have to use AC the whole winter!!!!!!and sound insulation is really bad.

I feel pretty safe here and it is very clean. It's pretty quite and friendly. Wish my apartment was more up to date though. I like that we have really good parking

The food people cool in these buildings smells so bad. I would recommend vent fans that actually work. Also maybe clean the carpets outside our doors once in a while, they haven't been cleaned since you opened and it's obvious.

I prefer flexible activities for example instead of specific movie you can arrange a movie night and give movie tickets and people can go whichever movie in that night.

At night it would be very helpful if the buses ran on the twenty minute schedule as standing at the bus stop in 20 degree weather for upwards of twenty minutes does not make the bus worth it.

Apartments need to be renovated, a little bit tons of cracks and in ceilings and plumbing issues. Great improvement with the student center.

Living in UV is very convenient. There are shuttles running everyday, so don't need to worry about driving or parking. Now there is a new resident life center with a brand new fitness center. I like living here.

I don't really appreciate the no locks on the doors, but that's not really a big deal. I like how the community feeling you get from living here.

Reply from University Village OSU

The university village have an on time bus schedule, there will be an email if the bus came late. There are a lot of fun activities offfered by the uv

Reply from University Village OSU

you need to lower the rent. It is very high as compared to others. Heating is poor. Everything else is awesome. Also, you should either decrease resident life fees or keep it minimum for people not using your services

I love living here. Its quiet and great for people still in school. Only thing I dislike is the maintenance. Hot water issues and very old A/C that needs replaced in my apartment. Sent in a request and it was never looked into.

It is convenient to take the shuttle to school. While the facilities in the University Village is a little old. Sometimes it would broke and waster our time to ask for help. What make me sad is I have waited for the worker to repair our bathroom for 3 days. I have called the emergency call, while it still needs 3 days. But, except the facilities, other things would be okay.

I really like my apartment, but they seem to kinda be falling apart and definitely need some Rennovations and pest control. But besides that, the living here is great

The apartments are in a nice location and look nice. I had bugs. It took WAY longer than I would have thought for them to take care of the issue. A lot of phone tag! But I still like the apartment

Although there were major maintenance problems upon moving in, maintenance was quick to perform task. I appreciate that the buses run on time for the most part.

Its been OK. Weekend trips are well organized and are a lot of fun. It is just I am not happy about my apartment. Otherwise, the atmosphere and greenery makes you feel like you want to take stroll everytime. Shuttle busses are life savior.

Reply from University Village OSU

Good overall, but appliances break often and maintenance takes a while to come. Convenient buses although drivers can be rude. Very good location and close to campus. Walls are thin so you can always smell what your neighbors are cooking.