It is convenient to take the shuttle to school. While the facilities in the University Village is a little old. Sometimes it would broke and waster our time to ask for help. What make me sad is I have waited for the worker to repair our bathroom for 3 days. I have called the emergency call, while it still needs 3 days. But, except the facilities, other things would be okay.

Life is easy for students in University Village but there is needed some improvement in bus services, as some of the buses are running at speed of 10miles/hr and some at 40miles/hr. This difference creates gap of 40-45 minutes between two bus timings (specially in evening between 6:00pm- 6:20pm) and eventually many residents have to wait at various bus stops for 40-45 minutes in this chilling weather.

The university village have an on time bus schedule, there will be an email if the bus came late. There are a lot of fun activities offfered by the uv

Reply from University Village OSU

I've been living here for the past 2 years. It's been great. Specifically the maintenance department and the shuttle service. Keep up the good work!

Reply from University Village OSU

The apartments are in a nice location and look nice. I had bugs. It took WAY longer than I would have thought for them to take care of the issue. A lot of phone tag! But I still like the apartment

I would recommend these apartments! It's nice because if there is a problem, maintenance is easy to contact and fixes any problems needed. Having a nice swimming pool is definitely a perk when it gets warm:)

Its been OK. Weekend trips are well organized and are a lot of fun. It is just I am not happy about my apartment. Otherwise, the atmosphere and greenery makes you feel like you want to take stroll everytime. Shuttle busses are life savior.

Reply from University Village OSU

you need to lower the rent. It is very high as compared to others. Heating is poor. Everything else is awesome. Also, you should either decrease resident life fees or keep it minimum for people not using your services

I love living here. Its quiet and great for people still in school. Only thing I dislike is the maintenance. Hot water issues and very old A/C that needs replaced in my apartment. Sent in a request and it was never looked into.

This place is not too bad. There is a Kroger and a Big Lots in walking distance, which makes life easier. Shuttles are nice. But I sincerely wish that the rent can be lowered.

Reply from University Village OSU

The faculty is nice. But the facilities of my hoyse are old. btw no heaters,I have to use AC the whole winter!!!!!!and sound insulation is really bad.

I really like my apartment, but they seem to kinda be falling apart and definitely need some Rennovations and pest control. But besides that, the living here is great

The apartment is good. But the rental is a little high. The UV is relatively safe than other places around the Ohio State campus. So it's good for international graduate students or visiting scholar to live here.

UV experience could be better if maintenance were doing good. They take weeks to resolve the problems and many times they don't even bother to resolve.

For the most part, the apartment is well-maintained and any urgent repairs are taken care of quickly. The gym, pool and common area are nice too and the shuttle is convenient for those without a car or commuting to OSU. I only have issue when it comes to dealing with management problems. For example, switching to and from simplebill, setting up subleasing (lots of different info from different people and hidden fees).

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut efficitur leo a ante laoreet, at dignissim odio vestibulum. Vivamus gravida accumsan ipsum et imperdiet. Quisque aliquet gravida malesuada. Fusce vel ipsum nec diam cursus consequat id fermentum arcu. Sed tincidunt magna faucibus aliquet faucibus. Cras vitae aliquam erat, a ullamcorper eros. Morbi quis molestie velit. Curabitur et odio felis. Proin et magna vel nulla molestie feugiat eu ac metus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut fringilla rhoncus risus, sed dictum mauris viverra sed. Duis ut sollicitudin turpis, et bibendum lacus.

Maintenance is a little slow. Dryer unit not spinning, called it in last week, went to laundry this past Saturday evening, dryer in concern still not spinning.

Living in UV is very convenient. There are shuttles running everyday, so don't need to worry about driving or parking. Now there is a new resident life center with a brand new fitness center. I like living here.

It's good and i like it. However, the sink in the bathroom is so old and dirty. I wish that it could be replaced witha new one. Also, there is always a bad smell outside my apartment.

I don't really appreciate the no locks on the doors, but that's not really a big deal. I like how the community feeling you get from living here.

Reply from University Village OSU

It's been great here but the price of rent is not worth living here. It's too much money for a tiny place to live. There are places on campus cheaper.

Reply from University Village OSU

I prefer flexible activities for example instead of specific movie you can arrange a movie night and give movie tickets and people can go whichever movie in that night.

At night it would be very helpful if the buses ran on the twenty minute schedule as standing at the bus stop in 20 degree weather for upwards of twenty minutes does not make the bus worth it.

I feel pretty safe here and it is very clean. It's pretty quite and friendly. Wish my apartment was more up to date though. I like that we have really good parking

Apartments need to be renovated, a little bit tons of cracks and in ceilings and plumbing issues. Great improvement with the student center.