The neighborhood is beginning to be unsafe as well as rundown. The office seems to be never open for customer care and maintenance. It is very hard to reach them through phone as well.

Reply from University Village

Location so far is good. No problems with amenities. Our parking spots were being used by someone else though :/ it clearly has our apartment number on it and they're specific to us. So... that was a little frustrating

Reply from University Village

The staff has been great. Just comes down to having things ready when the resident moves in. “Move in ready” used to mean something. Our apartment wasn’t ready

Reply from University Village

These apartments are nice. There is a wide selection for various housing needs, plus the rent is one of the better prices in the area. I do wish, however, that the staff were a little more available for any customer need.

Reply from University Village

My only issue is I have called several times about my air being out and they still haven’t fixed it yet. This AC box is barely working......

Economical but decent. Some complaints with management and maintenance (moldy cabinets, sloppily done installation work with the dryer, window seals broken, etc.). However, maintenance does respond quickly, and it is free.

It's just a basic place. Too pricey for how old the buildings are. I don't even have a garbage disposal. Needs to be more like 500 a month in my opinoin. Or maybe give discounts to people for reaching certain milestones.

Some small issues that counts be better. No place for children of residents to play and not diligent with pet owners and picking up poop, it's everywhere especially in front of mailbox

Reply from University Village

Good residential living and the staff are very nice maintenance always on there job getting everything done on time and the rent is not bad for the living environment we are in as well

Reply from University Village

Decent so far had some work patched up but it is starting to wear out and leaks have gnats swarming around..but staff and maintenance make up

Reply from University Village

Location of end unit is very good. Lots of privacy. Garage is nice size as well as bedrooms. Fixtures in bathrooms need to be updated as some were no longer working properly. Kitchen stove and dishwasher were problematic and require maintenance calls.

Reply from University Village

Okay for the first month. Would like for the office to be open at least one day on the weekend since I get home from work after closing hours.

Reply from University Village

Very friendly environment and staff really does a great job of doing all they can to make sure residents are comfortable and happy! I love the diversity!

Reply from University Village

I have really enjoyed living in my apartment. The management is very nice. The community is kept cleaned and well manicured. Since I work nights the noise during is so quiet, t wouldn't think that kids lived in the neighborhood.

Great! No complaints this far. Great neighborhood slabs safe for my children. Love it! Have not had an problems and we look forward to the head that are to come.

I have enjoyed my stay at University Village for the most part. I am in the the 3rd year right now and I have referred several people here that live here now.

It just keeps getting better and better. We like it here and looking forward to the time that we will spend here. Also having great neighbors helps a lot too.

The apartment is in great shape and has been a comfortable place to settle into. Our washer and dryer wasn’t installed before we moved in, but it came the next day and was installed swiftly. The dog park is a nice feature, but could use some water for the dogs.

It is in a quiet and clean neighborhood. The staff & maintenance crew are very helpful and nice. The lawnscaping is well kept. The fitness room is good.

The ladies in the leasing office are so helpful and kind, this is my first home and love it. It’s by so many shops and a target so I’m happy

Reply from University Village

For the most part it's a great place to stay. I love the living space and garage. Not any places for children to play in the complex. Need something for the kids.

It has been fairly quiet, for the most part (except next door neighbors slamming doors and loud music), but clean and hadn't too many problems so far. Overall, a good living experience.

Great place to live. Great neighborhood. Great school in the area. Children friendly. Enjoy the shopping , resturants , grocery store, and gas station.

This community is great. It is quiet and in a safe place. The staff is amazing with helping in any way they can. The apartments are up to date and very pretty. Worth the price !!

The maintenance people are excellent. The few neighbors I’ve met have been very nice. It quiet for the most part. We could use a few more light on the section.