Upstairs at Bethesda Row

4.5

4.5

Overall I am happy living at UBR. Took stars away because of the frequent false fire alarms (very bothersome as a mom with a 5 year old at home) and occasional pest issues that are apparently not thoroughly taken care of.
The location of this place is phenomenal. All the essentials are at a walkable distance. Very clean and well kept. Responsive management. As advertised.
I wish some extra effort would be put into the community events. I know we are still in a pandemic, but saying that you’re handing out antipasti and then handing out lunchables is laughable; these are two distinctly different things. Other communities are using their outdoor space to still have nicer events and we get an avocado or a lunchable.
great staff (friendly, on top of things) - work order get completed very quickly, 24hour concierge is convenient and the people are extremely kind, clean building, great location
Living at Upstairs at Bethesda Row is everything I hoped it would be, and maybe more. Whenever I walk into the neighborhood, I feel as if I’m on a movie set!
Very nice resident experience. I enjoy the amenities and living close to so many places. The apartment is big and areas are well distributed.
My boyfriend and I have been so happy since we moved in. The neighbors are all so friendly and the concierge have been so helpful. The apartment is located in such a great spot, we couldn’t be more pleased with our experience so far!
So far all the neighbors I have met have been very nice, the staff is all nice and very helpful with all my questions. The building itself is clean, smells nice and my neighbors all seem to respect each other.
When I came to look at the apartment it was a delight to work with David, he was very professional and welcoming. And the front desk personnel also was very accommodating
The staff have been incredibly helpful and responsive to all of our questions. It was easy to see we’d be joining a great community full of friendly faces.