Upstairs at Bethesda Row

4.5

4.5

Rana
Kudos to Ckatherin and the incredible staff for making sure my move was seamless and stress free. I am happy to be joining such a wonderful community!
Justin
After a full year here, I’m still as happy now as when I first moved in, maybe even happier. The location is unmatched, and the staff is great!
Jalal
Great. I have enjoyed living here. Great amenities and location. The staff is very friendly and the maintenance staff is very helpful and fast.
Anthony
Great experience - love the bustling neighborhood and the spacious unit. We’ve been in the building for going on 4 years, and have no complaints.
Kayla
1 star
We have a mouse infestation and handling it ourselves. The management does not care and has not handled it as an urgent matter. We have had to buy our own supplies. We have thrown away all of our food and no longer feel comfortable about cooking in our apartment
Brandyn
We have truly enjoyed making the upstairs at Bethesda Row our home. We love the staff, the location, and the community! The management always makes us feel comfortable, heard, and welcomed.
Lauren
Overall I am happy living at UBR. Took stars away because of the frequent false fire alarms (very bothersome as a mom with a 5 year old at home) and occasional pest issues that are apparently not thoroughly taken care of.
Daryl
The location of this place is phenomenal. All the essentials are at a walkable distance. Very clean and well kept. Responsive management. As advertised.
Brittany
I wish some extra effort would be put into the community events. I know we are still in a pandemic, but saying that you’re handing out antipasti and then handing out lunchables is laughable; these are two distinctly different things. Other communities are using their outdoor space to still have nicer events and we get an avocado or a lunchable.
James
great staff (friendly, on top of things) - work order get completed very quickly, 24hour concierge is convenient and the people are extremely kind, clean building, great location