Upstairs at Bethesda Row

4.5

4.5

Justin
I have nothing but great things to say about living here. The location is incredible, and the staff is friendly and very attentive. All in all, a great experience.
Megan
Great location and nice floorplans. Neighborhood is convenient and fun. Noise levels are low in the apartment, though noise from the courtyard below can be loud at night.
Eiko
about 2 months ago
When Eleni was the manager, everything goes smooth and well. After she left, we never get emails to notify apartment events and service work becomes slowly.
Tanner
2 months ago
apartment is alright, previous community manager mad removing in a hellacious experience. Best example is calling 24 hrs before driving half way across country to tell that she couldn't honor the lease she agreed to because the current occupant of the unit didn't want to leave. Location is great though
Lauren
4 months ago
UBR is a great residence with attentive staff and accessibility to many hot spots in the area. One star lost due to some noise at night from the neighbors, maintenance requests marked as resolved when not, and parking garage gate that causes inconvenience sometimes.
Rediet
4 months ago
Upstairs community is exceptional! Outstanding staff. Pristine environment for family with kids. Two amazing years in this property and We have had a wonderful experience with our apartment. Tina concierge is a lovely person to have greet you coming back home. The entire property is in excellent condition and well cared for by the cleaning crew. Thank you to Elleni for being patient and understanding while negotiating our lease. We will happily continue living here.
Tessie
5 months ago
so far my experience has been great! the location is perfect, surrounded by everything you need and want. the staff & neighbors have all been so friendly!
Eiko
5 months ago
The location is nice and I have enjoyed so many seasonal events in this community! Thanks for all staff working for us, I know you work so hard to keep our community clean every day.
Rana
6 months ago
Kudos to Ckatherin and the incredible staff for making sure my move was seamless and stress free. I am happy to be joining such a wonderful community!
Justin
6 months ago
After a full year here, I’m still as happy now as when I first moved in, maybe even happier. The location is unmatched, and the staff is great!