Uptown 550

4.3

4.3

David
Great!! Staff is incredible and very helpful and friendly. I love the events as well!! I would recommend this building to my friends! I also find the amenities great.
Terrance
My wife and I has lived at Uptown 550 for 3 consecutive years now (almost to 4). We absolutely LOVE IT HERE! Our view of Uptown Skyline from our apartment is world class. The pool size hot tub , the state of the art gym, the several hopes within walking distant!!! ALL GREAT!
Trey
Love it here the staff is amazing and the energy here is perfection and it’s just the place to be. Amanda and Lauren are honestly the best. They do their best always and give 1000% every time
Mattie
Just moved in! Wonderful experience thus far! The move was smooth and easy and the staff was super helpful! Everyone has been extremely nice and welcoming!
Mayha
Uptown 550 has everything you could want in an apartment complex! The concierge staff is amazing, the amenities are luxurious, and the location is prime!
Patricio
Good experience, hope the concierge transitions have been fixed to ensure smoother supports. Looking forward to taking advantage of amenities this summer!
Dazja
Everything about like this property is simply amazing from the floor plans, to the events, employees and amenities you can really never get board and it’s right by all of uptown Charlotte great attractions. My family and I love it
Tajsia
Maintenance is pretty great and efficient when it comes to repairs. Unfortunately the noise between neighbors needs work and better communication between staff and residents. Overall pretty decent experience.
Brittney
Uptown 550 has been a great experience. I have been from the start of construction, going on 3 years now and it has become a beautiful property. The amenities and location are what sets it apart from other apartment complexes.
Alex
about 2 months ago
I really love the gym, hot tub and golf simulator. Parking is easy to find and access for residents. Also a fan of having a concierge available.